This guys teaches men how to have game? But its for america?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

This guys teaches men how to have game? But its for america?

Post by jsmith »

has anyone here ever heard of this guy.

http://coryskyy.net/

even though i agree with alot of what he teaches. It seems that he is a party guy-ladies man and his advice seems aimed at men who want to have game.

He has broke down "game" into a science and what he teaches makes alot of sense. But does what he teach apply only to american women and the toxic american dating scene?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Fpe7E9 ... ideo_title[/youtube]

i mean i don't know about you guys but i'm not an extroverted ladies man with game. I'm an introvert. i want a serious relationship. in all honesty. there are some univeral things about women but some things are common sense. why the hell do i have have "super game". I mean this guy teaches alot of truths. i agree with some of what he is saying, but he is teaching the type of "game" needed for American women and women who are exotic divas.

i was under the impression that game wasn't necessary overseas. Am i wrong?
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

looks like a dooshbag. and one of the 20% that 80% of american beotches would want to bang anyhow. whooptie doo
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

onezero4u wrote:looks like a dooshbag. and one of the 20% that 80% of american beotches would want to bang anyhow. whooptie doo
ha ha i love your mispelling. but c'mon seriosuly.

hey winston. what is your take on this guys advice? To me. He seems to be passionately breaking down game into a real science for men to understand. And he does say some very true things about women.

but still i really feel like this guy is describing the pyschology of american/western women on the toxic dating scene of american.

i mean do i need this type of game for french women? german women? swedish women? i really am not sure.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I didn't see the video and I don't need to see the video to tell you that all this "game" BS is for America and America only.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Terrence wrote:I didn't see the video and I don't need to see the video to tell you that all this "game" BS is for America and America only.
ok that's all i needed to hear. i felt the same way but i just needed to hear it.

don't get me wrong. he does make alot of valid points. But i'm not into this game thing either. But terrence i would like you to look at the video and give me an objective opinion.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jsmith wrote:but still i really feel like this guy is describing the pyschology of american/western women on the toxic dating scene of american.

i mean do i need this type of game for french women? german women? swedish women? i really am not sure.
The thing here is that he looks like a douchebag, however, he's most likely like everyone else but w/ his own 'bling-bling' facade.

He does makes one point clear, a man needs to be a man and not need to advertize himself to attract a female's attention.

The problem, of course, is that if a man does those things in Brazil, he's automatically a 'top dog' and doesn't need to do anything on top of that. That's where I depart from him. If you're a self-directed individual, once you go abroad, you're doing well with the opposite gender.

The problem with that sort of self-made, `I don't give a rat's` attitude stateside is that it's too typical of a bad guy. And then, all sorts of weird tug of wars begin with the opposite gender.

I'd say, take his 'basic' stance (being independent) but bring it abroad and don't be any more of a DB, than this guys depicts. You'll do great with the ladies and all things will work out.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

jsmith wrote: But terrence i would like you to look at the video and give me an objective opinion.
Unfortunately I can't. The website is banned in China where I live.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

ok. good points fellas.

what does winston think about this.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Terrence wrote:
jsmith wrote: But terrence i would like you to look at the video and give me an objective opinion.
Unfortunately I can't. The website is banned in China where I live.
Terrance, can't you get access to it via a proxy server? Should work fine of your Internet connection is as fast as you say it is.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Rock, I was thinking the same thing with accessing Youtube websites.

I am currently in Austria and I am able to get decent access through either Hotspot Shield (a little buggy + ads) or using browser proxy.

Hotspot uses VPN (Free one).
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

List of Proxy servers: http://www.privax.us./

Here is the list from the above website in case you can't acces it.

HideMyAss.com Online! 10.24.05
Anonr.com Online! 11.16.06
ProxyPimp.com Online! 11.16.06
250.eu Online! 11.16.06
Browse.ms Online! 11.16.06
Unblock.biz Online! 11.22.06
InvisibleSurfing.com Online! 11.23.06
Kroxy.net Online! 11.29.06
ProxyMafia.net Online! 11.30.06
ArmyProxy.com Online! 12.04.06
CantBustMe.com Online! 12.08.06
Proxrio.com Online! 12.15.06
TexasProxy.com Online! 12.21.06
ProxyStart.com Online! 01.08.07
OurProxy.com Online! 01.12.07
Surfaz.com Online! 02.09.07
HideMy.info Online! 02.12.07
SecureProxy.us Online! 02.27.07
ProxyBuddy.com Online! 03.10.07
SiteSurf.net Online! 03.18.07
BoratProxy.com Online! 03.30.07
LimitKiller.com Online! 04.10.07
Unblocked.org Online! 05.17.07
Nuip.net Online! 05.24.07
WebProxy.pro Online! 08.03.07
URL.sc Online! 03.13.08
Anon.me Online! 07.26.08
OlympicProxy.com Online! 08.12.08
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Rock wrote:Terrance, can't you get access to it via a proxy server? Should work fine of your Internet connection is as fast as you say it is.
Most free proxy servers, or all that I know of and tried, are also banned. If I am willing to pay for a proxy service, then yes I can access everything.
Hardino.devil
Freshman Poster

Post by Hardino.devil »

Terrence wrote:
Rock wrote:Terrance, can't you get access to it via a proxy server? Should work fine of your Internet connection is as fast as you say it is.
Most free proxy servers, or all that I know of and tried, are also banned. If I am willing to pay for a proxy service, then yes I can access everything.
yeah good idea, you could use proxies you can find some at proxy sites or add "https" before link. ;))
Last edited by Hardino.devil on May 7th, 2011, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Here is another guru. he also teaches game but still feel its the type of game for American women only.

he is correct but its still the type of game needed for American women

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myjakT6UMZo&NR=1[/youtube]

winston what do you think? All of the videos you show us about yuou being in russia. do i need this level of game for women there or in a place like germany.