Why do many of you act like savage hyenas?! Sheesh!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do many of you act like savage hyenas?! Sheesh!

Post by Winston »

I wanna bring something to attention here and get something off my chest.

A lot of you seem to behave like savage hyenas or wolves. Sheesh. What is your problem? It's like you are enemies and predators.

I mean, if I even expose myself by admitting one weakness, you guys POUNCE on it like predators. That's sick man. What the f**k is your problem?

We are supposed to be a supportive pack here, not a pack of wolves that chews up whoever falls down or shows any sign of weakness. Sheesh. What the f**k is wrong with you people?

I sometimes feel like you guys are like a group of macho Americans who dare not show any weaknesses lest the others pounce on you. It's almost like we are a typical American group in that sense.

But the truth is, I am VERY SURE that most of you (or all of you here) have tons of skeletons in your closet. None of you are clean angels. If every detail of YOUR lives were known, the others here would have your hide for meat fodder.

So who the f**k are you to act self-righteous and condemn others when they show struggles and weaknesses? You aren't any better. That's why most of you refuse to show your faces or names, even to your close friends here. You all got something to hide and you know it. So stop acting like self-righteous angels in a position to judge others, including me.

By pouncing on others here, you make their problems WORSE, not better. For example, if I complain about something here, and you attack me for it, I will simply get more pissed off and may lash out in anger and violence in real life. Is that what you want?! How is making me mad and angering me going to help? You're only making things worse, so why do you do that God damn it?! Why don't you come here and make me feel bad to my face, so I can lash out at you? You won't cause you're f***ing cowards and can only attack me behind a computer out of your own insecurities. Sicko!

Also, some of you give very lame ass and dangerous advice, which also makes things worse. Giving advice or telling someone what to do is dangerous, cause if it turns out to be the wrong advice (and it often is) then you could f**k up someone's life. Get that in your f***ing heads man!

For example, Globetrotter says I should stay in PI and take care of my son like a stable father, and forget my life and all my ambitions, to become a selfless giving father, in effect destroying my individuality. Now suppose I took that advice. I would stay in Angeles and the horrible pollution here would deteriorate my health significantly. As my expat friend told me:
Hi Winston,

Oh yes, air pollution lowers IQ, increases incidence of lung diseases (including cancer), increases heart attack risk 5X, and lowers lifespan by years potentially. Just Google air pollution risks etc. That's why I want my daughter OUT of Angeles, but her mother is too stupid to see sense.
So I should destroy my health and shorten my lifespan, all to follow Globetrotter's f***ed up advice? f**k him! I'd rather smack his head like the arrogant dickwad he is!

You see how dangerous and f***ing stupid following other people's advice is? I've never had good results taking someone's advice. I've gotten all my good results by following my heart and intuition and from others' help. But not asinine advice.

Another example. Rock says I should spend 60,000p to get a DNA test so the Taiwanese Embassy can give my son a Taiwan passport. Now think about that.

1) First, why would I do that when I can just get him a US passport with a DNA test?
2) Why would I spend that much, when we don't even know if Angelo will like Taiwan? He might hate it there. No one place or path is right for everyone. Everyone has a different destiny and it is not for me to say that Angelo is definitely better off in Taiwan. I mean, we could try it and see if he is, but I would not want to make a commitment on that without being sure. You can't just spend 60,000p on a whim. That's dumb advice.
3) Finally, what Rock FAILED to consider is that Dianne cannot live without Angelo. Nothing in the universe can come between a mother and her child. She would have to go to Taiwan too. And in order for Dianne to live there, we'd have to get married. And we've all been over why marriage is a bad thing, especially if you aren't sure about your partner, so I don't have to get into that again here. But anyway, Rock failed to consider that. Thus it was short-sighted on his part to suggest that I spend 60,000p on something that might not work out and is impractical since it would separate a mother from her child.

Life is not that simple. Big decisions are not made on whims. There are many factors to consider. The problem is a lot of arrogant people here give dumb short-sighted advice without considering all the consequences and ramifications. That is dangerous, cause if I am dumb enough to follow their advice (which I am not) I would be out of 60,000p or seriously jeopardize my health in the PI.

So quit giving f***ing stupid advice guys. Therapists don't give bad advice. So why do you? If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's this: NO ONE can tell another what to do with their lives. No one knows your path or destiny. Only YOU can know it. So do not take others' advice blindly or trust them to tell you what to do. Real friends with wisdom know this. Only domineering jerks and a-holes want to tell other people what to do. And that pisses me off.

Relationships and feelings are sensitive things, and have to be handled sensitively. Pouncing on people or giving bad advice only makes things worse, and only pisses people off more. So why do you do it? What the f**k is wrong with you people?

It REALLY REALLY REALLY pisses me off!

Be mindful of your actions, as Buddhism and the Jedis say, you dumbasses!

Now, I happen to be ultra-sensitive, or an HSP (highly sensitive person) so I have a lower tolerance threshold than most people do. So that is my problem, yes. But for God's sake, don't make it worse by pissing me off and trying to pounce on me for every weakness that I show. That only pisses me off and makes things worse. Sheesh. Are you guys a pack of hyenas? If so, can I take a shotgun and pick you off? Sheesh. Act like rational civilized compassionate humans for once!

Sheesh!

Look, I don't have time for this shit. I'm behind on work, on my site updates, on projects, on errands, and on trips I planned back in 2008, etc. I can't get anything done! And you guys just make things worse by giving stupid advice and nitpicking shit in endless threads and pissing contests. None of this is productive at all. None of this helps. It just f***ing pisses me off! You gotta understand that when people vent, they are not looking for advice. If any of you guys had experience with women, you'd know that. When women vent, they are looking for a listener, sympathy and acknowledgement of their feelings, not stupid bad advice!

A lot of you are just talkers anyway, with a lot of secrets, not Zen Masters or even mature adults. Sheesh.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I guess Buddha hasn't checked out Happier Abroad to see the hot foreign babes.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do many of you act like savage hyenas?! Sheesh!

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I wanna bring something to attention here and get something off my chest.

A lot of you seem to behave like savage hyenas or wolves. Sheesh. What is your problem? It's like you are enemies and predators.

I mean, if I even expose myself by admitting one weakness, you guys POUNCE on it like predators. That's sick man. What the f**k is your problem?

We are supposed to be a supportive pack here, not a pack of wolves that chews up whoever falls down or shows any sign of weakness. Sheesh. What the f**k is wrong with you people?

I sometimes feel like you guys are like a group of macho Americans who dare not show any weaknesses lest the others pounce on you. It's almost like we are a typical American group in that sense.

But the truth is, I am VERY SURE that most of you (or all of you here) have tons of skeletons in your closet. None of you are clean angels. If every detail of YOUR lives were known, the others here would have your hide for meat fodder.

So who the f**k are you to act self-righteous and condemn others when they show struggles and weaknesses? You aren't any better. That's why most of you refuse to show your faces or names, even to your close friends here. You all got something to hide and you know it. So stop acting like self-righteous angels in a position to judge others, including me.

By pouncing on others here, you make their problems WORSE, not better. For example, if I complain about something here, and you attack me for it, I will simply get more pissed off and may lash out in anger and violence in real life. Is that what you want?! How is making me mad and angering me going to help? You're only making things worse, so why do you do that God damn it?! Why don't you come here and make me feel bad to my face, so I can lash out at you? You won't cause you're f***ing cowards and can only attack me behind a computer out of your own insecurities. Sicko!

Also, some of you give very lame ass and dangerous advice, which also makes things worse. Giving advice or telling someone what to do is dangerous, cause if it turns out to be the wrong advice (and it often is) then you could f**k up someone's life. Get that in your f***ing heads man!

For example, Globetrotter says I should stay in PI and take care of my son like a stable father, and forget my life and all my ambitions, to become a selfless giving father, in effect destroying my individuality. Now suppose I took that advice. I would stay in Angeles and the horrible pollution here would deteriorate my health significantly. As my expat friend told me:
Hi Winston,

Oh yes, air pollution lowers IQ, increases incidence of lung diseases (including cancer), increases heart attack risk 5X, and lowers lifespan by years potentially. Just Google air pollution risks etc. That's why I want my daughter OUT of Angeles, but her mother is too stupid to see sense.
So I should destroy my health and shorten my lifespan, all to follow Globetrotter's f***ed up advice? f**k him! I'd rather smack his head like the arrogant dickwad he is!

You see how dangerous and f***ing stupid following other people's advice is? I've never had good results taking someone's advice. I've gotten all my good results by following my heart and intuition and from others' help. But not asinine advice.

Another example. Rock says I should spend 60,000p to get a DNA test so the Taiwanese Embassy can give my son a Taiwan passport. Now think about that.

1) First, why would I do that when I can just get him a US passport with a DNA test?
2) Why would I spend that much, when we don't even know if Angelo will like Taiwan? He might hate it there. No one place or path is right for everyone. Everyone has a different destiny and it is not for me to say that Angelo is definitely better off in Taiwan. I mean, we could try it and see if he is, but I would not want to make a commitment on that without being sure. You can't just spend 60,000p on a whim. That's dumb advice.
3) Finally, what Rock FAILED to consider is that Dianne cannot live without Angelo. Nothing in the universe can come between a mother and her child. She would have to go to Taiwan too. And in order for Dianne to live there, we'd have to get married. And we've all been over why marriage is a bad thing, especially if you aren't sure about your partner, so I don't have to get into that again here. But anyway, Rock failed to consider that. Thus it was short-sighted on his part to suggest that I spend 60,000p on something that might not work out and is impractical since it would separate a mother from her child.

Life is not that simple. Big decisions are not made on whims. There are many factors to consider. The problem is a lot of arrogant people here give dumb short-sighted advice without considering all the consequences and ramifications. That is dangerous, cause if I am dumb enough to follow their advice (which I am not) I would be out of 60,000p or seriously jeopardize my health in the PI.

So quit giving f***ing stupid advice guys. Therapists don't give bad advice. So why do you? If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's this: NO ONE can tell another what to do with their lives. No one knows your path or destiny. Only YOU can know it. So do not take others' advice blindly or trust them to tell you what to do. Real friends with wisdom know this. Only domineering jerks and a-holes want to tell other people what to do. And that pisses me off.

Relationships and feelings are sensitive things, and have to be handled sensitively. Pouncing on people or giving bad advice only makes things worse, and only pisses people off more. So why do you do it? What the f**k is wrong with you people?

It REALLY REALLY REALLY pisses me off!

Be mindful of your actions, as Buddhism and the Jedis say, you dumbasses!

Now, I happen to be ultra-sensitive, or an HSP (highly sensitive person) so I have a lower tolerance threshold than most people do. So that is my problem, yes. But for God's sake, don't make it worse by pissing me off and trying to pounce on me for every weakness that I show. That only pisses me off and makes things worse. Sheesh. Are you guys a pack of hyenas? If so, can I take a shotgun and pick you off? Sheesh. Act like rational civilized compassionate humans for once!

Sheesh!

Look, I don't have time for this shit. I'm behind on work, on my site updates, on projects, on errands, and on trips I planned back in 2008, etc. I can't get anything done! And you guys just make things worse by giving stupid advice and nitpicking shit in endless threads and pissing contests. None of this is productive at all. None of this helps. It just f***ing pisses me off! You gotta understand that when people vent, they are not looking for advice. If any of you guys had experience with women, you'd know that. When women vent, they are looking for a listener, sympathy and acknowledgement of their feelings, not stupid bad advice!

A lot of you are just talkers anyway, with a lot of secrets, not Zen Masters or even mature adults. Sheesh.

Chill, please calm down. Are you a woman just looking for a sympathetic ear? Or are you a man who wants to solve real problems?

According to you, living in Angeles will destroy a person’s health and shorten his lifespan. If that’s the case, doesn’t that apply to your son as well? So shouldn’t you get him the hell out of there ASAP even if that’s not what he wants right now? Or is it that you just don’t give a damn?

If you can easily bypass the 60,000 P charge by getting the US passport for Angelo, why haven’t you done it? One way or the other, why don’t you act? Even hyenas take care of their young.

As far as Diane is concerned, that’s more complicated. You could explore visas for her in Taiwan, China, and other places you are interested in. She might be eligible for some sort of work visa in Taiwan, perhaps even as a caretaker to one of your older family members. Otherwise, you could consider marrying her with a solid pre-nup for the sake of your son. Could it be that since she's the mother, she would be eligible for a visa to accompany Angelo even though she's not married to you (just a long shot consideration)?

If she came along, I’m pretty sure your son would quickly adjust to life in Taiwan. If you just absolutely refuse to do that, at least you could find a much higher quality living environment somewhere else in PI and move your small family there.
Last edited by Rock on May 4th, 2011, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: So I should destroy my health and shorten my lifespan, all to follow Globetrotter's f***ed up advice? f**k him! I'd rather smack his head like the arrogant dickwad he is!
GT's main point was that you should take care of your son instead of being an absentee father. Not to mention you've made several posts on here that show you have some vague contempt for your son based on your lack of maturity in handling child rearing issues. That's pretty sad when he's at such a young age. I fear he's just going to grow up undisciplined, mentally unprepared, and totally ruined by his environment. You have every opportunity to try and reverse that by providing a stable first world environment but you're more into yourself than anything else. That's selfish and short sighted. Your kid will probably grow up all f***ed up. Just telling you now how it is. I grew up around a lot of these kids and they invariably had deep resentment issues.

Why don't you get your kid dual citizenship? Did you even contact the U.S. embassy and fill out the requisite forms yet? I hear it's a piece of cake.
2) Why would I spend that much, when we don't even know if Angelo will like Taiwan? He might hate it there. No one place or path is right for everyone. Everyone has a different destiny and it is not for me to say that Angelo is definitely better off in Taiwan.
He's at the stage where he relies on a parental figure to make those hard decisions for him. That's what child rearing is about. If he was in his pre/teen years you might have a pretty good point but right now it's not too late to create a good environment for him. Taiwan is a hell of a lot more stable, safe, and clean than the vast majority of the Phillipines.
And in order for Dianne to live there, we'd have to get married. And we've all been over why marriage is a bad thing, especially if you aren't sure about your partner, so I don't have to get into that again here.
It's better to be married in Taiwan and the Phillipines than in the west. Your rights are protected as a man in those countries. As it is your future is forever linked to Diane's. You can have an arrangement to get legally married and to live in close proximity but you don't have to actually live together like a husband. Matter of fact since you're not really her husband or anything does she see other men at least? Why chain her down if you refuse to commit?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Hmm, I haven't been following things here lately, so I don't know what's been happening.

However, Winston, you might not want to start threads about your personal life here because they often just turn into flame wars. If you feel a need to discuss your personal life, perhaps it would be better for you to do it anonymously somewhere else where your reputation won't follow you. Call yourself BobSmith2928 and see if people react differently to you on some other forums.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

The problem as i see it:
Stop asking for advice when you aren't going to heed any of it.
You've already made predeterminations and decisions/excuses for your actions. You can read what others write about your situation BUT...
heres the big BUT...
STOP making stupid excuses for why you aren't willing to follow that advice. Is it so difficult to simply say that you'll take the advice under consideration?
You did ask for it after all.
The problem is that you continually try to rationalize your actions...and that rationale continuously portrays you in a VERY bad light. And it just keeps on getting worse.
Have you objectively read what you've written? Any new readers to this forum are NOT going to have a favorable view on your personality once they've read certain threads.

The larger problem that others on the forum are seeing, is that you aren't being honest with yourself and it's very very VERY aggravating. It's like trying to talk to a wall...banging on it with a sledgehammer...with zero success. So everyone is becoming more and more blunt in their statements to get you to "see".

To me, it's very simple. You want to stay single. You have things you want to accomplish/do in this life that does not involve either Diane or Angelo. You see yourself as a player and won't be faithful to her. Yet, i think "our" impression, is that you expect Diane to stay faithful to you (or she's afraid that if she is unfaithful that you might cut them off). You don't love or care enough for Diane to actually marry her, since we all agree marriage is a stupid institution. I sure as hell don't fault you for that BUT are you ok with Diane playing around like you are? You have issues with how Angelo is raised BUT you don't want to have to do the "raising" yourself. Either that or that you are raising him by setting a bad example for him. Letting him watch you guys f**k or yourself masturbating is wrong on so many levels. It just boggles the mind that you really didn't think there was anything wrong with it at the time. And you have never once admitted fault with any of the things you have done. You just continue to try and rationalize it, as if something like that can be justified.
How about simply saying "That was probably a bad idea. Good point guys." or "Diane would never let herself be separated from Angelo. And she doesn't want to leave the PHI. Maybe i'll get him a passport in the future when the timing is right" So simple, yet so effective.
Or how about "Yeah, i can be an asshole sometimes, it's who I am and i'm not going to make excuses for it. I'm doing what i can within my means and I can't be what i'm not. I'll consider the advice" End of F'ing story. Once again, so simple, yet so effective.
Instead, we get more excuses and arguments...which is as aggravating to us (and in some ways insulting as well), as it is for you to receive so much bloody criticism.

I honestly have no issues with your decisions. It's your life. Simply put, i'd say most of us here are fairly intelligent. Don't expect us to simple accept and eat up some of that BS.

I'll say it one more time. When it comes to "personal/private" issues, think about what you are posting before you do it. Learn to accept criticism instead of lashing back. Sometimes, the criticism is duly earned.
Just like that thread about your ex-gf. As soon as i saw that post from you grilling for updates on her AND posting lists of criticisms you had on her, i KNEW that it'd start another flamewar.

Like you said yourself, none of us are clean or spotfree. The difference is, I admit it! I can be a real asshole at times. I have some major faults and i try to work on them.
I don't believe i've ever seen a single post where you admitted to having any faults at all. None that i can recall at least.

....that's actually a good idea. An official article, a personal introspective on the good AND the bad on Winston Wu. It'd give you a more humble image and would make it much easier for people to actually relate to you and the message of this website. 8)
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

wow wow winston what happened ..i do not usually write a lot so i do not know what is going on..... maybe we need some females here too much testosterone in the room and what i mean by females is FOREIGN LADIES not western american sluts..
hello
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ImageImage
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Winston said “I will simply get more pissed off and may lash out in anger and violence in real life.�
I say “Please do, seriously!�

Winston said “Giving advice or telling someone what to do is dangerous, cause if it turns out to be the wrong advice (and it often is) then you could f**k up someone's life. Get that in your f***ing heads man!�

I say “Then QUIT asking for advice and/or looking for validation!�

Winston said “Now suppose I took that advice. I would stay in Angeles and the horrible pollution here would deteriorate my health significantly. So I should destroy my health and shorten my lifespan, all to follow Globetrotter's f***ed up advice? f**k him! I'd rather smack his head like the arrogant dickwad he is!�

I say “Once again it’s all about ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!� What about Angelo’s health?

Winston said “And we've all been over why marriage is a bad thing, especially if you aren't sure about your partner, so I don't have to get into that again here.�

I say “Really!? You aren’t SURE about Dianne and YET you been with her how long? My god man, just the fact that she puts up with you and your NPD BS makes me think that you should be SURE about her! NO SELF-RESPECTING WOMAN WOULD EVER PUT UP WITH YOU AND YOUR MAN-CHILD ANTICS!�

Winston said “Big decisions are not made on whims.�
I say “Your whole LIFE HAS BEEN ONE BIG WHIM! Having a child was a “whim!� You admitted it!
Winston said “Therapists don't give bad advice.�
I say: Really? Then go spend the money and talk to a real therapist instead of asking strangers for advice!
Winston said “Relationships and feelings are sensitive things, and have to be handled sensitively.�
Once again I say Really?! Hmmm………….cheating on your “soul mate�, your words not mine, with cheap bar whores is being “sensitive?� Abandoning her and YOUR child for months at a time is being sensitive?

Winston said “A lot of you are just talkers anyway, with a lot of secrets, not Zen Masters or even mature adults.�
I say “You are a MATURE ADULT! Ha!
Winston, like someone said in another thread, I come here to read and learn from expats whom have lived and or living the life. Not to read stories, not matter how pathetically funny they are, about some horny man-child with a napoleon complex bragging about bar whores and hitting his 3 year old son. I find their stories interesting and informative. I find your stories an object lesson in complete and utter cluelessness. You have no conscience, you have no class, you have no education, you have no excuses, and you have no clue. And you are a pathetic whiny little girl whom cries and whines when things or people get in the way of your happiness, even IF you, are the one WHOM, though your own impulsive child-like actions, created the situation.

TruthVille
P.S. The only thing you are is entertaining in a sad, pathetic way.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

keius wrote:The problem as i see it:
Stop asking for advice when you aren't going to heed any of it.

STOP making stupid excuses for why you aren't willing to follow that advice. Is it so difficult to simply say that you'll take the advice under consideration?
You did ask for it after all.

Well, actually... no he didn't ask for it.

If you go back to the original thread about his ex, you'll notice that Winston never actually asked for advice.

But instead of just simply stating that he didn't want to hear advice, he argued and debated the merits of the solutions offered as if he were open to them. So he did mislead people, and gave the impression that he was interested in listening to other people's solutions. He certainly didn't stop people from offering advice or suggestions.

Nevertheless, as pussified and f***ed-in-the-head as Winston is, it's neither useful nor wise to constantly badger him into getting a Taiwan visa for his kid the way Rock has. Whatever you think of him, Winston is right when he says you can't force someone to do what he doesn't want to do. And it's been clear for some time already that not only does Winston not want to bring his kid to Taiwan, or the US, but even more fundamental than that, he does not want to be a father. That's ultimately why he's not doing the DNA testing or getting his kid a US passport.

The best solution IMO is for him to do what S suggested: leave the family and let Dianne find another man to raise the kid. Winston pretty much does that already anyway, abandoning his family for 6 months or more at a time every year. So actually, Winston already has a solution in place but doesn't seem to know it yet.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Rock wrote: Chill, please calm down. Are you a woman just looking for a sympathetic ear? Or are you a man who wants to solve real problems?

While Winston is technically not a woman, I think it's pretty obvious he sincerely wishes to be treated as if he were one:

"You gotta understand that when people vent, they are not looking for advice. If any of you guys had experience with women, you'd know that. When women vent, they are looking for a listener, sympathy and acknowledgement of their feelings, not stupid bad advice! "

No, I don't think he wanted solutions to his problems. He was just looking for a sympathetic ear.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

winston, have you asked yourself why you make so many enemies? no i'm not talking about women who stumble upon your claims and send you a nasty email about how you're a loser and american women wouldn't want you anyway. i'm talking about men who first became your fans, sometimes even close friends, before seeing the dark-side of wu and cutting ties.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

I think this will be the 3rd time i'm saying it.

Nuke the relevant flamewar posts. Move any "productive" content to a consolidated post. And stop bringing this shit up FFS.
Or just lock the threads and let them die a slow death.
Start up a new one with updated info, that's more productive if need be.

I thought it was done with until Winston started criticizing his Ex in another post. It was simply the way he brought the topic up. That was bound to start another minflame war.

And then Winston starts this topic.... /sigh

RE: Swincor: Concerning his kid, he did ask for advice :P

BTW I am sympathetic to his problems, I really am, BUT many of them are problems he knowingly created for himself. I always try to look at things from multiple points of view. I'm also very sympathetic towards Diane and her situation.

"You gotta understand that when people vent, they are not looking for advice. If any of you guys had experience with women, you'd know that. When women vent, they are looking for a listener, sympathy and acknowledgement of their feelings, not stupid bad advice! "

Yes, i have experience with women, BUT i'm treating you like a man, not a woman. You should know this already. Guys always offer solutions. The only time guys typically offer untethered sympathy is when you're at a bar chugging beer with them.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston, as someone else said earlier here, anytime ANYONE puts out their personal life, some people just cant help but be pricks. And for the record, I don't think there is anything wrong with you at all (except for the nutty 9/11 "our govt is evil" conspiracy theory stuff. LOL.) Its important to realize that some people here are truly trying to give what they believe is honest helpful advice (whether asked for or not). Its pretty easy to tell the difference between the good intentioned folks who may disagree with you vs the assholes who just enjoy making people feel bad.

To everyone here - I count Winston as an acquaintance and friend whom I have the utmost respect for. Some people here are trying to make him out to be selfish or a bad father. Im not buying it. Besides, a kid is far better off growing up in the phils (even in polluted AC) than the narcissistic socially sick Western culture!! If I had the choice, I wont let my kids grow up in the West. They will turn out far better human beings growing up in asia or latin america. Anywhere but the sick selfish narcissistic materialistic western culture. Winston is justified to complain like he is doing so now.

Below explains a lot of what Winston is rightfully bitching about. It's directly from my happier abroad project that describes AMERICANS!!! hint hint - some in this forum thread. Ive completed my project and sent it to Winston, for which I presume he is working on implementing into the happier abroad website.

STFU!

Verbal aggression-people being cruel to one another with words- also seems to be on the upswing in the United States. Incivility has become shamelessly common, nowhere more than on the internet. During one week in 2007, for example, a video of a six year old singing about her Iraq war soldier brother mostly attracted comments of “Awh! So cute� Others found the need to say things like “she’s homosexual� or “wow, she sucks.� One Escondido , CA man posted a video of his seven –and nine year old sons’ excited reaction to receiving a new video game system on You Tube. After a few days of the obligatory “they’re so cute� comments, several posters called the kids fat and ugly. It only got worse from there and the father pulled the video off the site. Much of this is driven by the anonymity of the internet, yet these vitriolic comments display an unmistakable narcissism. There is an anger and verbal aggression against someone who dares to disagree. As explored in CH7, there’s plenty of antisocial language on Web pages even when people aren’t anonymous. Levi Johnston, who earned his 15 minutes of fame for being the father of former Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin’s grandchild, noted on his MySpace page, “Ya f**k with me I’ll kick yr ass�. Many teenage boys make similar threats on their My Space pages. Of course this pales in comparison to cyber bullying in which teens use email, texting, or MySPace messages to insult and attack someone else. “Fuck you bitch. Before I leave yo gay azz page lemme tell you dis….ima get you!!! I no where you skinny ass lives,� read one message received by a teen. (The narcissism Epidemic pg 201-203).
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

shut the f**k up yourself Steve. We don't need your pc drivel. We're not trolls on youtube. The verbal "abuse" Winston received was warranted, and he should of received plenty more but some members on here are weary because Winston carries the ban-hammer and is known for having woman-like mood-swings.

Being a free-thinker means improving yourself and freeing your mind. It doesn't mean doing things which other people find reprehensible, and then gloating about how free you are. It doesn't mean shaping your perception of morality to suite whatever lifestyle you live.

You have a lot of baggage Winston, and could use plenty of therapy and introspection. But wait, there's your massive ego.

People don't get pissed off at your personality flaws. They get pissed off at your blatant hypocrisy. You beat on your 3 year old son, after complaining how your childhood was a dream until your innocence was cut short at age 5 by evil society.You scream that you're a sensitive person and should be treated gently, while you treat those closest to you like garbage by abandoning them to go sleep with whores. The list goes on.. it is indeed long, but it's a waste of time because you don't want to hear it. I will say this though. You don't want advice? Fine, don't take our advice. But we will call you on your bullshit. I would do this in person, why wouldn't I do it on a forum? It's not a blog or a website, it's a discussion. Don't expect us to go along with your delusions.

And you sound like a deranged dimwit on this gene issue.

Genes determine certain traits and intelligence. Not character, personality, or even physical appearance. It was shown in the early 1900s that the children of 1st-generation American immigrants would develop different shaped skulls from their parents, because of the food they ate in America.

I wouldn't have imagined some illiterate, inbred from the middle of f***ing no where to be as ignorant on this topic as you are. NO ONE will agree with you on this issue. I won't even repeat some of the things you claimed are a result of genetics. You know those feral children occasionally being found? They must have some bad genes :lol:

But that's your supreme free-thinking ability in action. While other parents are slaves to raising their children, you skip all that stuff "the man" invented. You know the truth, that Angelo's success is all in his DNA. How convenient that this means you don't have to do any fathering or spend any money. What a coincidence that you're notoriously cheap and lazy.