Steve Neese's Research Section with Experts and Studies!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve Neese's Research Section with Experts and Studies!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Neese is compiling a masterpiece research report that will validate our claims from renowned experts. When it is done, I will be linking it from every page of this site that I can! Here is his exciting update!
I'm still working hard on my project, I had 4 books to knock out before starting on the actual writing part of it. I've been reading the books every Saturday and Sunday at Starbucks .
I'm almost done with the last book. I've been hi lighting the parts I can use for my project. My bad back days are slowing the pace to some degree.

I can see it is going to be absolutely impactful to our cause. It's evidence in the form of quotes ( each quote referencing the page of the book) is going to be absolutely irrefutable.

While it will support much of winstons work, it will also add new additional shocking information that winston's site has yet to mention! My work will be the 2nd punch of the one two punch that winstons site is.

I can't wait! It will look so good if not damming . The scientific research looks very bad, very very bad for the American woman.
Last edited by Winston on August 13th, 2013, 9:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I am looking forward to that, I can't wait to see it! 8)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Wait what is the research report about........ how bad American Women are compared to foreign women?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Wait what is the research report about........ how bad American Women are compared to foreign women?
Well something like that. But it presents scholarly research by America's leading experts to back it up.
Last edited by Winston on May 7th, 2011, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Re: Upcoming: Steve's Research Report validating our claims!

Post by The Arab »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Steve Neese is compiling a masterpiece research report that will validate our claims from renowned experts. When it is done, I will be linking it from every page of this site that I can! Here is his exciting update!
I'm still working hard on my project, I had 4 books to knock out before starting on the actual writing part of it. I've been reading the books every Saturday and Sunday at Starbucks .
I'm almost done with the last book. I've been hi lighting the parts I can use for my project. My bad back days are slowing the pace to some degree.

I can see it is going to be absolutely impactful to our cause. It's evidence in the form of quotes ( each quote referencing the page of the book) is going to be absolutely irrefutable.

While it will support much of winstons work, it will also add new additional shocking information that winston's site has yet to mention! My work will be the 2nd punch of the one two punch that winstons site is.

I can't wait! It will look so good if not damming . The scientific research looks very bad, very very bad for the American woman.
I don't know who Steve Neese is .... but judging solely from the quoted reply, his punctuation and diction is terrible and amateurish, and the response is replete with multiple spelling mistakes.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming: Steve's Research Report validating our claims!

Post by Winston »

The Arab wrote:

I don't know who Steve Neese is .... but judging solely from the quoted reply, his punctuation and diction is terrible and amateurish, and the response is replete with multiple spelling mistakes.
Well I will edit it before I publish it. You can find out who Steve Neese is by listening to his fantastic interview here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

Winston
Site Admin

Steve's new touching intro and Research Section!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just received and edited a very touching and sincere introduction by Steve Neese about why he's so passionate about our movement. As I edited and formatted it, I was touched by his heartfelt sincerity. It almost brought a tear to my eyes. Check it out. I've uploaded it here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/SteveNeese.htm

It will be linked next to his Happier Abroad Team Profile. I've also uploaded the unedited version of his Research Report of America's Leading Experts that Back Our Claims, for those of you eager to see it. Here is the link to it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

It turned out to be quite a groundbreaking masterpiece. At over 60 pages, it contains a lot of scholarly content from leading national experts that back what we say about relationships in America and why women are mostly to blame for it. This is it folks. This is the document clincher that lends expert credentials to our movement!

However, right now it is messy and needs to be formatted and organized, along with a table of contents. It will take a while for me to do all that. But for now, you can scroll through it to get the gist of it. I'm sure you'll all be impressed. It's quite scholarly and comprehensive. All it needs is to be organized. When you read it, please pay attention to the content and not the spelling or grammar. All that will be fixed, I assure you.
Last edited by Winston on May 9th, 2011, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Steve's new touching intro and Research Section!

Post by jamesbond »

It will be linked next to his Happier Abroad Team Profile. I've also uploaded the unedited version of his Research Report of America's Leading Experts that Back Our Claims, for those of you eager to see it. Here is the link to it.

It turned out to be quite a groundbreaking masterpiece. At over 60 pages, it contains a lot of scholarly content from leading national experts that back what we say about relationships in America and why women are mostly to blame for it. This is it folks. This is the document clincher that lends expert credentials to our movement!
Holy dog shit! I just checked it out and it's great! How can any anyone deny this material now? This really makes me want to stay as far away from American women as humanly possible! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Good job Steve Neese

Post by well-informed »

I haven't finished the whole read yet. So far i'm very impressed with the content :)
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Just found something for you Winston, thought I'd drop it in here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/aug/26/gender.uk2
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

did anyone notice BellaRuth has no people hating on her here on the forums. thats because she is too sexy and cool. anyways... i kind have slipped there. hihihi. :lol:

here is a quote i love from the author of some of the quotes from Dr. Laura.

"...woman have a unique urge toward bonding and nesting and nurturing. Men have a unique urge toward protecting, providing, and CONQUERING..." I was so right when it comes to conquering. i tell many men and women ( american women go ballistic when i say a man should conquer them or dominate them) this quote came from a WOMAN. all women KNOW that men are designed to be the protector provider lover and conquerer. essentially protecting HER, providing for HER, loving HER, and CONQUERING her.

i dont mean conquering and dominating as in hurting her abusing her and doing evil things. i mean conquering her so she can trust you, rely on you, let you be in control, let you be the leader.

i have a jamaican friend. his girlfriend calls him " My jamaican king." because he conquered her. another friend ex girlfriend would call him " Mr. Man" because he conquered her.

thanks alot WINSTON. for the wonderful awesome post.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Neese plans to post an ad promoting Happier Abroad in the Dallas Observer as soon as I finish editing his Research Section.

The Dallas Observer has an estimated 700,000 readers, and may bring us a lot of traffic from Texas. It'll be very interesting to see the results of that.

If that works out with good results, maybe we can start a donation fund here for advertising in more of such papers to reach more frustrated American guys out there? What do you think? I wouldn't have to be the one to collect the donations of course. It could be managed by Steve Neese or another third party person.

I know some of you are on a tight budget while others here are well off or financially independent. But if we all chipped in a little, we could get a lot of results and spread our message and movement far and wide, so that we can become a real national influence! That'd be awesome huh?

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I'm mad sick now. I need to repatriate and ex-communicate myself from the AmeriMatrix once and for all.

This S-Neese report just expedited my plan of repatriating that much more. Thanks Steve. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Wow! Im glad everyone really liked it. This material as presented by dr Laura and Jean twenge is a mirror reflection of happier abroad and totally backs up winston's comparison chart.
Winston
Site Admin

Excerpts from Steve's Research Section

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Steve just updated his dating profiles comparison page. Check it out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm

I'm still editing and formatting his new Research Section and am halfway done. While doing so, I noticed these excerpts/summaries from the expert books he quoted, which are so true and hit the nail on the head. Here are some of them.

The concept of self-esteem is so unrecognized in Taiwan that neither Taiwanese nor Mandarin Chinese has a word for it. (The Narcissism Epidemic, pg 17)

Asian cultures are more collective and discourage individualism and narcissism. Overall, more traditional cultures - those that value family, duty, and obligation – are less narcissistic than more modern cultures like that of the US. In one dataset, Americans scored in the top 10-20% of nations on narcissism. In another study, Americans obtained higher narcissism scores than people from any other country. Our students might not be the brightest, or our poverty level the lowest, but Americans do just fine on narcissism tests! (Generation Me, pg 37)

This one says it all.
Americans excel at making a living but often fail at making a life. (The American Paradox, pg 138)
Unfortunately, our industrial life is dominated by the materialistic spirit of production [affluenza], giving little attention to the development of the human body, the human mind, or the spirit of life (Affluenza, pg 141)

The daily bombardment of advertising images leaves us forever dissatisfied with our own appearance and that of our real life partners. Advertising encourages us to meet nonmaterial needs through material ends. It tells us to buy their product because “we’ll be loved, we’ll be accepted�. And also it tells us that we are not lovable and acceptable without buying their product. To be lovable and acceptable is to have the right image. Authenticity be dammed. (Affluenza, pg 157)

Such heavy consumer advertising in many foreign countries is mild or non-existent and in such countries as these, you will generally find authentic and humble people, not to mention happier people. It’s much easier to be happier in countries where there isn’t constant bombardment of advertisements telling you that you are less because you have less.

When people feel sad or depressed, what do they do? They go to the mall and shop and it makes them feel better, but only for a short time. There’s an addictive quality in consumerism. But it simply doesn’t work. They’ve got all these things and they still find this emptiness, this hollowness. They’re surrounded by all kinds of fun toys but the meaning is gone. Americans now spend nearly seven times as much time shopping as they do playing with their kids. (Affluenza, pg 39, 41)

The pressure that materialism is bringing to bear on the American family today is woefully underestimated. (Affluenza, pg 51)

America is relatively rich. Even Americans that are not doing that well are relatively rich, but America is very short of social tranquility. (Affluenza, pg 52)

The more Americans fill their lives with things, the more they tell psychiatrists, pastors, friends, and family members that they feel empty inside. The more toys our kids have to play with, the more they complain of boredom. (Affluenza, pg 74)

What the bored person really craves is an authentic meaningful life. American advertising suggests that such a life comes in products or packaged commercial experiences.
Check out what Mother Theresa said about America.
When mother Theresa came to the United States to receive an honorary degree, she said “This is the poorest place I’ve ever been in my life,� recounts Robert Seiple, the former director of World Vision, a Christian charity organization. �She wasn’t talking about economics�, he adds. “She was talking about poverty of the soul�.
These are so eloquent and true!
More than ever we have big houses and broken homes, high incomes and low morale, secured rights and diminished civility. We excel at making a living but often fail at making a life. We celebrate our prosperity but yearn for purpose. We cherish our freedom but long for connection. In the age of plenty, we feel a spiritual hunger. (Affluenza, pg 114)

Like many travelers who return from time spent with so called underdeveloped or primitive cultures, Johnson had trouble returning to the fast-paced, possession laden life in the United States. Culture shocked, he walked through a supermarket aisle that was entirely filled with cake mixes and wondered, “Where’s the affluence? Is this really progress?" Life in Los Angeles seemed surreal when he first returned. His children complained regularly of boredom despite a plethora of toys and activities. People he met seemed constantly busy but unsatisfied with their lives, working and consuming frantically as if to fill some kind of hole or emptiness. (Affluenza, pg 130)

The longer hours we work, the more stressful our home lives become, and the greater our tensions at home. (Affluenza, pg 50)

For a thousand years or more, the Spanish had enhanced their quality of life with a luxurious midday break that doesn’t cost a single peseta. Yet in the eyes of commerce, siestas are a complete waste of time. What the world needs is more production, more consumption, less relaxation, and more money. (Affluenza, pg 123)

Since the Second World War, Americans have been offered what economist Juliet Schor calls “a remarkable choice�. As our productivity more than doubled, we could have chosen to work half as much-or even less- and still produce the same material lifestyle we found affluent in the 50’s. Instead, we put all our apples into making and consuming more. Our friends in Europe made a different choice. They took a big part of their gains in labor productivity in the form of time. As a result, general happiness in Europe continues to increase while in the United States it stagnated after the 1950’s. At the same time, general health in every European country is better than that in the United States.

Canada manages to cover all its citizens at a total cost per person that is far less than what we spend in the United States. And despite criticisms of the Canadian system by American politicians, Canadians are healthier and live longer than Americans.

Beating the afflluenza bug will also lead to less stress, more leisure time, better health, and longer lives. It will offer more time for family, friends, and community, and a more meaningful way of life. (Affluenza, pg 224, 228, 233).
Did you know that road rage is an American thing?
In the most comprehensive national survey on driving behavior so far, a Michigan firm, EPIC-MRA, found that an astounding 80% of drivers are angry most or all of the time while driving. Ed Sarpolus, the head researcher for the Michigan study of driving behavior, was struck by the gender breakdown of aggressive drivers: 53% of them are women. In China the constant weaving, cut offs, and honking does not even result in a mild annoyance of other drivers, it’s simply par for the course. I remember a Columbian friend of mine telling me about Columbian drivers stating (half tongue in cheek) “They weave in and out, cut people off, and honk their horns and nobody shoots each other… it’s magic.� (source - http://www.drdriving.org/news/)
Last edited by Winston on May 9th, 2011, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.