Winston was right about older people in New Age Groups

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Winston was right about older people in New Age Groups

Post by ssjparris »

I am what some people would consider new age. I am not new age. But for the sake of understanding where i come from. you can picture me as one to get a understanding of me.

Winston was absolutely correct when he said the majority of new age people are old people. You can not meet hot young females in these groups. Don't get me wrong I do see young people in these groups. But there are way too many old people in the group.

Go to the ukraine or russia or even at europe. You will see PLENTY of young people in these new age groups, including really hot young things. I have seen it. hahaha.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I've met a number of young women (American & foreign students) in New Age a/o spiritual groups and for the most part, they're mentally unstable.

That's been my experience, even if they're more datable than the average AW on the street.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yeah well so long as you understand that little "Moonbeam" is every bit as likely to f**k your best friend, wreck your car, drain your bank account, then call the cops crying "abuse" if you do anything other than bend over and take it.

An "alternative" is only valid when it offers something different than what any other skank out there is trying to shove down your throat.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Three attributes on my red flag short list when it comes to women.... young single moms (with children from different fathers), "new age" women into pseudoscience and spiritualism as if it were fact, and psychology majors.

I have yet to be proven wrong on this. I guarantee you the above categories have the most headcases.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

spirituality in america is a hell of an uphill battle for anyone, and these are dumb bimbos we're talking about! it's like that jamaican bobsled team. don't bother
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Repatriate wrote:"new age" women into pseudoscience and spiritualism as if it were fact, and psychology majors.
Yeah, but it's worse, I'd met women, who're studying engineering & science, go completely weird as far as NA & occult nonsense. The wheels have really fallen off the wagon here.

There were these academic elite gals (Univ Illinois Engineering, MIT, Columbia, Harvard) who're preaching that scientists were alien possessed (except for of course Einstein, since he was a lovable old man) :roll:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

S_Parc wrote:I've met a number of young women (American & foreign students) in New Age a/o spiritual groups and for the most part, they're mentally unstable.

That's been my experience, even if they're more datable than the average AW on the street.
yes some people are young in the group. but i have friends on facebook that are new age females and they are foreign women. i guess different experiences then.

TOTALLY AGREED HERE S.parc , they ARE mentally unstable. they still want to fight with me. because i am male. they are ALL manly too. they are working on enlightenment but are scared to be feminine and trust a man for a change. oh well.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Grunt wrote:Yeah well so long as you understand that little "Moonbeam" is every bit as likely to f**k your best friend, wreck your car, drain your bank account, then call the cops crying "abuse" if you do anything other than bend over and take it.

An "alternative" is only valid when it offers something different than what any other skank out there is trying to shove down your throat.
there are alot of habits they do not want to change. or they dont realise the habits are bad. and continue repeating the bad habits. like you said. drain your bank account, cheat on you, wreck your car. these are bad habits. we call them mind-patterns. this is why its so much better meeting them overseas. the relationships are more meaningful and easy going. Even with foreign new age ladies.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

ssjparris wrote:TOTALLY AGREED HERE S.parc , they ARE mentally unstable. they still want to fight with me. because i am male. they are ALL manly too. they are working on enlightenment but are scared to be feminine and trust a man for a change. oh well.
You'd be surprised at how many guys soak up their BS. The rationalization goes this this ... "Oh, she's spiritual, studied mechanical engineering, and thus, has meaningful, mature relationships" :roll:

And what I'd discovered is that they criss cross between being manly and being feminine when it suits them. And the whole enlightenment spiel is the biggest crock, esp when a lot of it is this Wiccan/Female power spirituality lesbianism. I guess by that rationalization, Genghis Khan was an enlightened Shaman a/o Buddhist 'cause he didn't take shit from anybody :wink:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is very true. Young good looking girls are more likely to join New Age/holistic groups in Europe than they are in America. I've seent his too. It's a definite pattern difference. Thanks for your quote OP. I'll add it to my ebook as confirmation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

They are some very nice, wonderful people in new age groups.

Many of them are quite PC however, and the older members, particularily the women, have a very hard time understanding the difficulties younger men have.

They also have a double standard wherein it's bad for the older new age men to date younger women, but it's ok for THEM to date younger guys, and if you don't feel attracted to them, then you need to stop being shallow. :roll:

IMO once people hit their 40s-50s, it becomes increasingly harder for them to relate to the things younger generations are going through if they themselves didn't experience it at that age.