Dominican Republic

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

well-informed wrote:I'm dominican myself and the thing it is everytime i go there, the girls just get uglier and more unappealing by the years.

When i was on a 2-month vacation in DR at 14 i basically had the best-looking girlfriend around my neighborhood. Honestly this girl already peaked to a fully-developed body at 14 and i lost my virginity to her :)
Fast forward to 2011 my ex-gf is now 20 and looks like a cow she's probably 160 now. Just wait until she has her first child, oh boy

Whenever i go there i just f**k'em and dump them, girls find me cute(it helps that i'm a american citizen too) so might as well as have fun

I've realized things about dominican women that you should know about them if you're interested

1. Dominican diet is absolutely high in fat because almost EVERYTHING IS FRIED. Add that to the fact that everyone eats in big portions in a culture that eats an abundance of food.
2. From 13-23 those are basically the peak years where i find dominican women to be at it's most attractive. After 25, a lot of the girls not all them just really let themselves go. Because they still have the same high-fat diet, they don't work out because there is absolutely no exercise-culture in DR whatsover. Girls that do go to the gym are in the minority like spoiled-rich girls, gold-diggers, attention-seekers, etc
3. Foreign men are targets for scams, green-cards, visas, etc because they will you what you want to hear. And there are still idiots out there paying her bills while they don't get any p***y. I just get amazed how stupid some men can be.
4. There are marriage-minded dominican women who would make great wives, but you're going to have to look hard. Me being dominican helps more than the average gringo because i speak perfect spanish, i have family and i know the culture already.

To be honest Dominican women are not worth it IMO (if you sponsor her, she'll be americanized it'S just a matter of how long), they're are just so much more better looking women out there in other parts of the world.

Tampoco, pana. A medida que pasa he realizado que hay demasiadas mujeres que sean estafas/nos presentan con las trampas varias en la Republica especialmente la capital. Sin embargo tengo muchas ganas de regresar alli algun dia. Hay abundancia de to-to (que sea panocha) en la Repub de Dominicana por todos miradas, tamaños y buenas formas.

Cuando algunas mujeres que sean quisqueyas vienen a Nueva York luego llegan que se corrompieron al poco tiempo despues. Que maldita pena si pudiste haber hacido la pregunta a yo. A las mejores circumstancias debes a seguir de coqueteando mujeres alli y te quedas en la Republica de Dom. Jamas lo lleva hacia aqui al EEUU!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Haha claro que si, hay muchas dominicanas que usan los hombres para trampas y dinero.

Cuando esas mujeres llegan a los Estados Unidos, la mayoria cambian mucho. Es una pena que hay tanto hombres bobo de lo que esas mujeres hacen para un viaje.

You should go they're always p***y there. Also you look like your black and puerto-rican am i right?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

well-informed wrote:Haha claro que si, hay muchas dominicanas que usan los hombres para trampas y dinero.

Cuando esas mujeres llegan a los Estados Unidos, la mayoria cambian mucho. Es una pena que hay tanto hombres bobo de lo que esas mujeres hacen para un viaje.

You should go they're always p***y there. Also you look like your black and puerto-rican am i right?
Ta equivocado, pana en que hacias adivinado de mi mezcla. Sin embargo tienes razon sobre como sean quisqueyas cuando llegan al EEUU. Soy Brasileño y NorteAMericano. Nací y me crío en Nueva York y por lo consiguiente soy neoyorquino por cien por ciento de naturaleza.
Originariamente soy del boro que se llama Queens. ...de lo lado "southside my nigga" jajajaa.

That's probably why I have an arduous time trying to bag "nuyoquisqueya" mami's because they think I'm Black. (ademas soy grandote, I am 6'3 AT 285 libras.) Don't sleep on Richmond HIll, Cypress HIlls, Woodhaven. Hay bastante toto dominicana ayi. Guachinton Heights isn't the only Dominican vecino in NYC.

One time I went to a store over on Simpson St. El Bronx and it was a Dominican bodega. Yooooooooooooo (not yo en espanol but in English) there was a bangin' Dominican fox as a cashier. I had on my suit (looking like Christopher Williams in New Jack City) and when i walked past the cash register, some damn viejo anciano walked up immediately and stayed packing the groceries for customers right behind her.

Dude was that miedo-ed out (hahaa you like that new conjugal verb eh? lol) that I was going to holler at her (and i did it in english) and he was "Que te dijo a tu???" Celoso! Uy!

Yeah I wanted to tell somebody that even though that had happened last year in the summer.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
Thanks for the vivid visual, DJ Four Money. LMAO LOL! jajajaa!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Bueno que mira, yo vivo en Guachington Heights. The girls over there are just attention-seeking airheads. I'm not really interested in having relationships with them because i'm only 20. I rather deal with the persuit of making paper by continuing college than to deal with the drama of some mujeres. Thank god i dont deal with baby mama troubles like some of my friends and family members close to my age

I didn't know about that part of Queens i'll look into it one day. I usually hang out around Flushing with some of my friends. Your bodega story is pretty funny haha
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I was about to say, pana. I thought that living in GUachinton Heights you would have panocha up the ying-yang.

There was a spot over on 164th and Amsterdam and that Dominican spot had some good comida criolla tipica.

I love Dominican spaghetti. There's something about the tomato paste that your people's be using como un ingrediente.

I was in there one day and I was on my cellphone talking ebonics and when i got off...a woman that worked that screamed at me in English saying, "Why do you act Black? You aren't Black!"

Tanto gracioso. jajajaja
Last edited by E_Irizarry on March 20th, 2011, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Te apuesto que aquellas dominicanas en Guachinton Heights hayan estado corrompido en un poquito tiempo despues llegando y viviendo aqui en EEUU.

Que maldita pena. Supongo que yo tenga que irme a la Repub de Dom para buscar mujeres verdederas y que sean geniales o algo.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Adama wrote:I need to find a buddy who will go to be to Colombia or Brazil, where it's dangerous but the women are hot and as cheap as DR.
I have been to Bogata, Colombia and it was safe. My friend Andy travelled around the country, he took an early retirement and now lives near Manizales. I dated women I met RomanceLatina.com and LatinAmericanCupid.com and got some free first date sex. I have heard great reviews about Medellin.
Here is some of the local talent in Manizales.
http://www.manizalescupido.com/index.php
It is sad that many Americans still believe Colombia is dangerous. The Europeans and Chinese are moving there are starting business. Americans are missing out.
I live near Baltimore and if I had to choose, I would live in Bogota instead of most American cities.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MarkDY wrote:
Adama wrote:....It is sad that many Americans still believe Colombia is dangerous. The Europeans and Chinese are moving there are starting business. Americans are missing out.
I live near Baltimore and if I had to choose, I would live in Bogota instead of most American cities.
Americans should miss out. Keep the place simp and mangina-free.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E_Irizarry wrote:Te apuesto que aquellas dominicanas en Guachinton Heights hayan estado corrompido en un poquito tiempo despues llegando y viviendo aqui en EEUU.

Que maldita pena. Supongo que yo tenga que irme a la Repub de Dom para buscar mujeres verdederas y que sean geniales o algo.

los hombres aqui siempre me hablan de la republica dominicana pero no creo que sea un buen lugar pa buscar novia o una esposa talvez por to-to ja ja ja.no yo veo ninguna razon a viajar pa alla fuera del sexo.¿por que no hablas con domicanas que ya esten en los estados unidos entonces?ellas actuan como americanas ¿dijiste? pues entonces eso es lo que va a passar qualquera maneira quando les llevas aqui.no tiene sentido en gastar el dinero a viajar pa alla si busces el amor.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Te apuesto que aquellas dominicanas en Guachinton Heights hayan estado corrompido en un poquito tiempo despues llegando y viviendo aqui en EEUU.

los hombres aqui siempre me hablan de la republica dominicana pero no creo que sea un buen lugar pa buscar novia o una esposa talvez por to-to ja ja ja.no yo veo ninguna razon a viajar pa alla fuera del sexo.¿por que no hablas con domicanas que ya esten en los estados unidos entonces?ellas actuan como americanas ¿dijiste? pues entonces eso es lo que va a passar qualquera maneira quando les llevas aqui.no tiene sentido en gastar el dinero a viajar pa alla si busces el amor.

Hace dos dias antes mi compañero me aconsejó que yo deba a irme a los dos nuevas discotecas en el Bronx que reproduzcan bachata y merengue, cuyo sean formas de musica dominicana. Despues de recibiendo mi certicifación de A+, luego pa celebrandolo, yo me vaya a aquellas pa chequandolas. Gracías por recordandomelo, pana!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Dominican Women here in NY

Post by well-informed »

I noticed that mentioned about Dominican Women (the ones from the Bronx, Washington Heights), well yes they are better than AW but at the end of the day, they're still AW. I don't know what exactly you want from them . As far getting them in bed or having a relationship with them

- Having money isn't as important - that's good because they're not as demanding as white women. You don't need to be making top dollar to keep one. However the ones that do have their shit together (college degree, job, no kids) will marry up or someone that can give her the lifestyle that she wants at the end of the day. Unless they have a long-term bf from HS/College that they can't break up with him because of the years they have together.

- An example : If you are a NORMAL man who has life in set and you respect women.... dominican women will most likely not pay attention to you. If she doesn't give you an invitation (like a number) then she won't know what type of man you are in the long term. So looks and height play more into your interactions with them both short and long term with them. Just like AW do . The best looking ones (16-29) just need to be treated like shit because the thugs are the ones with them.

- The ones over 30 seem to be more serious about long-term dating with a man. But guess what the only reason why that is its because their tolerance in what they want in a man has to be lower. Her looks are fading, getting fatter (find me one dominican woman in shape at 35 it's almost unheard of) she has a lot of baggage with previous men who treated her wrong, possibly 1 or 2 kids as well. So of course you're going to be the nice man that's going to save her from her troubles, lol f**k that

- The ones under 30 they're just little girls that don't know what they want because they worship MTV//BET all that garbage on TV. You have to treat them like crap, because they are crap. That's why the loser thugs have them. They want to be treated like dirt and disrespect. I found out in high school, how the game was and still is. Nice guys get nothing lol
The ones over 30 are looking for you to save them for the misery they created from their past

So in summary i think Dominican Women are no good. They look great from (15-28) after 28 and they just go downhill from there. They hold mean grudges if you get them upset. Don't make a latina mad at you lol. Yes they are better than AW, but feminism has still gotten to them to their heads obviously. If you're a good respectful man you will either get no attention or setting yourself up to be used. I don't want you to feel like you shouldn't date them or f**k them, but i'm 20 and i know what the deal is with them already.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Dominican Women here in NY

Post by E_Irizarry »

well-informed wrote:I noticed that mentioned about Dominican Women (the ones from the Bronx, Washington Heights), well yes they are better than AW but at the end of the day, they're still AW. I don't know what exactly you want from them . As far getting them in bed or having a relationship with them

- Having money isn't as important - that's good because they're not as demanding as white women. You don't need to be making top dollar to keep one. However the ones that do have their shit together (college degree, job, no kids) will marry up or someone that can give her the lifestyle that she wants at the end of the day. Unless they have a long-term bf from HS/College that they can't break up with him because of the years they have together.

- An example : If you are a NORMAL man who has life in set and you respect women.... dominican women will most likely not pay attention to you. If she doesn't give you an invitation (like a number) then she won't know what type of man you are in the long term. So looks and height play more into your interactions with them both short and long term with them. Just like AW do . The best looking ones (16-29) just need to be treated like shit because the thugs are the ones with them.

- The ones over 30 seem to be more serious about long-term dating with a man. But guess what the only reason why that is its because their tolerance in what they want in a man has to be lower. Her looks are fading, getting fatter (find me one dominican woman in shape at 35 it's almost unheard of) she has a lot of baggage with previous men who treated her wrong, possibly 1 or 2 kids as well. So of course you're going to be the nice man that's going to save her from her troubles, lol f**k that

- The ones under 30 they're just little girls that don't know what they want because they worship MTV//BET all that garbage on TV. You have to treat them like crap, because they are crap. That's why the loser thugs have them. They want to be treated like dirt and disrespect. I found out in high school, how the game was and still is. Nice guys get nothing lol
The ones over 30 are looking for you to save them for the misery they created from their past

So in summary i think Dominican Women are no good. They look great from (15-28) after 28 and they just go downhill from there. They hold mean grudges if you get them upset. Don't make a latina mad at you lol. Yes they are better than AW, but feminism has still gotten to them to their heads obviously. If you're a good respectful man you will either get no attention or setting yourself up to be used. I don't want you to feel like you shouldn't date them or f**k them, but i'm 20 and i know what the deal is with them already.
Thanks for the post. Yeah, man, but Dominican-American women are like Black American women with 50 percent of the Black American woman's jacked-up attitude.....500% improvement over the average Black American woman's hygiene.....500% improvement of eating "comida tipica" (home-cooked healthier food) vs. fast-food culture that Black American women fully engage themselves in hence looking like shit , even slender Black american women have no air-tight physical shape on them compared to their Dominican-American female counterparts. You can tell a Dominican-American woman that has a nice fat ass and an ittie-bittie waistline because they be f***ing up home-cooked Dominican food on the daily!

And 1,000% Improvement of hairstyles. Dominican-Americans are taking over the hairstyle business in the NYC, and about 99 percent of Dominican women in NYC don't subscribe to weaves....they hate them if anything!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock, Ladislav,
My friend Steve said his brother just spent a week in DR, and reported that women there were not friendly or approachable. Do you know why? He's a fairly good looking guy too. Some of the women flaked too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne