Introduction

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Introduction

Post by DarrenFW »

Hi I'm DarrenFW. I live in Fort Worth, TX at the moment. I've managed to read a few of the articles posted here on this site. Thank you Winston Wu.

In August I am going to The Phillippines. A trip to Manila area and seeing some beaches around Cebu and Boracay will be very nice. I'm also looking at seeing some girls I have been corresponding with.
It should be fun.

I have some comments to make. I told Winston I didn't think I had anything to add to the discussion here but I do have some opinions and questions for others.
Feel free to comment.

1. I'm new but after reading about American girls vs. Foreign girls, and then seeing it for myself on websites and response rates to personal ads on dating sites....

I am angry.

Eventhough I see this (global dating) as a solution, I am angry that American women are such monsters. All along I thought I had a problem that I had to be smoother, a better player in the game or have some special skill, be rich or be extremely good looking to get girls.

All along it wasn't me at all. It was THEM.

This makes me angry.

Sorry, I feel I have been lied to. The women of my country are destroying it. They make America a cold, un-caring, selfish place where everyone is out for themselves and no one is happy.

2. Traditional Values

I dated a girl from Plenty Of Fish (POF). She was an attractive redhead girl who was professional and had a three year old kid. As I got to know her better, I found out that she had gotten divorced because she had run off to Cancun with two of her friends and left her 2 year old with the husband.

At first glance this is no big deal. Its what women do in America. But when you look at it in the view from how your parents generation would look at it, its downright criminal.
No woman should leave their child to go party with her friends!

And she leaves her husband to do it as well. No wonder she got a divorce.

So this is just one example of the kind of creatures we're producing here in United States.

Women in other cultures are more like the way Americans behaved several generations back... like before the "Sexual Revolution" and before the Aids Scare.

Not that foreign women are perfect, they're just have morals, mores and standards that are more like traditional values.

Everyone is still out for the best deal they can get. That's how it works.

But human nature is a nasty thing and it shows its ugly face in American Women. They do and act the way they do because they can.

3. The Online Test.

This is so easy. Go online and pick any American Girl's profile on POF or any other site and compare it to some foregin chick on one of the Cupid sites or Anastasia or an international site and what you find is....

a.) American women are demanding in their profiles.
b.) Foreign women talk about "being a good wife" or "Taking care of their man" which are not in American Women's vocabulary.
c.) American Women act as though they walk on water while foregin women are happy to please. They're happy in general.
d.) In America, its all about the ego.
e.) You can send out hundreds of emails and get a few back on American dating sites. On the foreign dating sites, you get hundreds of replies.
f.) In a general sense, all women are whores. Sorry to say, this seems to be universal truth. Just keep it in mind. :)

Thanks.

Glad to be here.

- DarrenFW
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello DarrenFW, glad you joined our forum. It's good to hear that you will be checking out the Philippines soon. Your right, American women have been destroying the fabric of our society for a long time now. You can thank feminism for that. In the meantime, it's best to avoid American women like the plague! :lol:

I have always heard that the women in Texas are supposed to be friendly and approachable is this true or not? Maybe it's true only in small towns in Texas and not big cities like Dallas or Houston. Please tell us about your trip to the Philippines when you get back. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Welcome to the forum DarrenFW. This website was eye-opening to me, the first time i saw it

It's good you're taking initiative already and planning a trip to the Philippines. Make sure to post a trip report when you come back :)
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

Welcome to the site Darren , I thought that your observations and opinions were right on , and I predict many more insightful posts from you .
" All along , it wasn't me at all , it was THEM " Couldn't have said it better .

* I've heard it said before ( by Filipinos ) that women from Cebu are renowned for their Beauty. Three-hundred and thirty three years of heavy Spanish influence in the area leads to some very handsome bloodlines.
I also heard that Filipinas with dimples must have Spanish blood because this characteristic doesn't occur in " pure " Filipinos ( Malay ) .
I don't know if this is true , but I think that it could be .
* Also , I think that Borocay is expensive , and played out . If you're going to Cebu anyway , you might want to look into Malapascua island .

There are members on this site more knowledgeable than me on these subjects , some of whom are living / working there now .

Take care and be good to yourself .
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome DarrenFW. Does FW stand for "foreign women"? lol

Your conclusions are spot on. We are all angry, but at least with this realization, your mind is liberated.

I don't understand the redhead situation though. Did she just leave for a few weeks and then come back? Why did she have to get the divorce? Everyone needs to get away from a stressful life once in a while, so her need for a vacation was understandable. But there must have been more going on than just that. Did she let her husband take a vacation too?

Before you go to the Philippines, you can meet more Filipinas at http://www.dateinasia.com . That site is free. You can also use the sites in my affiliate links at: http://www.happierabroad.com/dating.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Winston wrote:Welcome DarrenFW. Does FW stand for "foreign women"? lol
Thanks. I'll take that. LOL
Winston wrote: Your conclusions are spot on. We are all angry, but at least with this realization, your mind is liberated.
Definitely. I can't wait to get over there and see what I can get into...if you get my drift....lol.
Winston wrote: I don't understand the redhead situation though. Did she just leave for a few weeks and then come back? Why did she have to get the divorce? Everyone needs to get away from a stressful life once in a while, so her need for a vacation was understandable. But there must have been more going on than just that. Did she let her husband take a vacation too?
There was probably more going on with their relationship than she told me. And I guess people need a break. However, people of my parents' generation (probably foreign women as well) would not leave a 2 year old and go off with their girlfriends.

Reading over the superb research section on this site explains how selfish people have become.
Winston wrote: Before you go to the Philippines, you can meet more Filipinas at http://www.dateinasia.com . That site is free. You can also use the sites in my affiliate links at: http://www.happierabroad.com/dating.htm
Sure I will definitely check that one out.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Hey Darren!! Welcome!! I live here in N dallas, near Addisson , TX area. I too will be planning a trip to the phils within the next 2 months. Ive been to the Phils 6 times now. Im taking my 43 yr old friend (Im 43 myself) and plan to be in Manila for 2 days , Angeles city 1 week (to meet up with Winston), Cebu for 1.50 months or more. Ive done hours of research on Cebu hotels so I can send you the top 3 hotels I found in Cebu the $20-$30 range that are real nice, have wifi and great food and locations if you want me to send the info to ya , message me and Ill let ya know. Maybe we'll be in Cebu at the same time. Good chance I bet.

What part of Ft Worth are you in brotha?

How did you find out about Happier Abroad? I would very much like to know.
Brownsigma
Freshman Poster

Post by Brownsigma »

Hi,all! I'm an English language and literature student. I find this a very good place to learn new things. Hope we can learn and grow together.