Antisocial Society in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Antisocial Society in America

Post by kingjoe60 »

Hi everyone this is my second topic post. Thanks for all the advice from my first post one dateless and 24 i will try my best to carry out the advice given to solve my problem . My second post i want to talk to about the social environment and the fact that its anti social and not good for men to be able to date and not very to meet talk to women without feeling a creep.

The social environment that is in the west is one of very anti social small niches groups of friends. I am a social person and i want to meet and greet new people but my environment prevents me from doing this. It pushs me into anti social aspect staying watching tv, being on the computer is better than meeting people. Staying inside on facebook is better than meeting real people this is what sociality is programming you. What the f**k is sociality coming to.

It then creates bars as social meeting points. This to sell to you booze to forget the anti social society around you. But bars are not social environments lots of people only talking to there groups of friends not meeting or greeting new people. If you do try and talk to new people and do not meet the social requirements then you will just ignored you.

People are told at young age not to talk to strangers. At school i was always told not to talk to people i did not know as they all could be sex offenders. This believe of fear and mistrust then carries into adult hood. People do not trust strangers even old grans

So this dating game created for women to pick and choose. Its set up for women and not for men. If you are a man looking for a date in the west this is going to be very difficult because your opportunities to talk and meet new women are very limited to cold approaches unlikely to work.

Years of an anti social sociality has caused a large proportion of men in the west to feel depressed socially to get a date you need to have great social skills but the anti social society means that they have not developed in a large proportion of men.

It means problems for the western man.
kingjoe60 youtube

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: anti social society

Post by jamesbond »

kingjoe60 wrote:The social environment that is in the west is one of very anti social small niches groups of friends. I am a social person and i want to meet and greet new people but my environment prevents me from doing this. It pushs me into anti social aspect staying watching tv, being on the computer is better than meeting people. Staying inside on facebook is better than meeting real people this is what sociality is programming you. What the f**k is sociality coming to.
It then creates bars as social meeting points. This to sell to you booze to forget the anti social society around you. But bars are not social environments lots of people only talking to there groups of friends not meeting or greeting new people. If you do try and talk to new people and do not meet the social requirements then you will just ignored you.
People are told at young age not to talk to strangers. At school i was always told not to talk to people i did not know as they all could be sex offenders. This believe of fear and mistrust then carries into adult hood. People do not trust strangers even old grans
So this dating game created for women to pick and choose. Its set up for women and not for men. If you are a man looking for a date in the west this is going to be very differcult because your opportunites to talk and meet new women are very limited to cold approachs unlikely to work.
Years of an anti social socialty has caused a large proportion of men in the west to feel depressed socially to get a date you need to have great social skills but the anti social society means that they have not developed in a large proportion of men.
It means problems for the western man
This is very true kingjoe60. I live in the USA in the suburbs of a big city and the people are very unfriendly and anti-social! Most people in the US don't know who their neighbors are and everybody hides in their houses! :shock:

Trying to meet women in the US is like trying to decipher egyptian hieroglyphics! :shock: Most men in the US have to rely on their friends to introduce them to women. Also the bar scene is big in the USA. There are a lot of "party animals" here in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

Yes bars are seen as the best place to pull in the usa well it just shows that the social environment is fixed againest men the place that is best to meet a women is just there to take your money look at the article

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/12299877

You are subject to your environment more than anything else it surrounds your influences you, makes choices for you and more most of all in the usa and in uk means men will have no choice in the dating scene so i say try and at least change your environment to better one. One that means you have choice and being able to find a woman.
kingjoe60 youtube
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this typical scene of antisocial Americans in their own bubble in this photo I took on a Seattle ferry. The view outside is very nice, but being around people like that sure makes you feel all alone doesn't it? Look at those people. Everyone wants to mind their own business, be in their own space, and they expect you to do the same. Don't any of those typical people in the photo ever get lonely? Feeling like you can't talk to people feels so... disconnected.

Last edited by Winston on November 6th, 2013, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Classic Seattle shot, I'm a native and yep it is lame.

People are antisocial like that because everyone is so insincere, manipulative, and insane that the last thing on earth you would want to do is talk to another person! When people come up to you in the USA you pretty much assume they want to sell you something or have some bizarre motive. In other countries people have no motive other than enjoying the present moment and saying hello! And that is the most natural way to be of course.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sushiman wrote:Classic Seattle shot, I'm a native and yep it is lame.

People are antisocial like that because everyone is so insincere, manipulative, and insane that the last thing on earth you would want to do is talk to another person! When people come up to you in the USA you pretty much assume they want to sell you something or have some bizarre motive. In other countries people have no motive other than enjoying the present moment and saying hello! And that is the most natural way to be of course.
Hey sushiman, I was told that Seattle was more antisocial than Boston. Is that true?

In Boston, there are still many 'meet up' type of grps, ad hoc seminars, bookstores w/ classes, etc, which makes the place more breathable. And the rain and sun are mixed together, not continuously one or the other.

Granted, there are plenty of rotten apples in town but on the whole, if you take out the women, Boston isn't so bad.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Haven't been to Boston yet, but it can't be worse than Seattle. People won't even look at each other. Very uptight vibe. Beastly women. Good coffee though!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sushiman wrote:Haven't been to Boston yet, but it can't be worse than Seattle. People won't even look at each other. Very uptight vibe. Beastly women. Good coffee though!
I believe the permanent overcast is a part of the reason for it. There's one bright spot, however, and that's that there are gentlemen's clubs, across the border on the Vancouver side.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what this Croatian said about Americans being antisocial in Yahoo Answers.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 843AAtNIyP
Why are Americans so anti-social?

I grew up in Croatia and no matter where I moved we(my family)always knew all our neighbors and going over their house was a regular thing...if you never went over your neighbor's house everyone would think you are a sick freak. Here it seems like people aren't even interested in saying hi to you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

sushiman wrote:Haven't been to Boston yet, but it can't be worse than Seattle. People won't even look at each other. Very uptight vibe. Beastly women. Good coffee though!
I've been to both Boston and Seattle. I didn't find Boston anti-social at all! I live in Seattle and can verify it's the pits.

Sushiman...let's get together for a beer some time! <--- see I'm being a Seattle socialite...lol.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Dude I would but literally shipping guys on the way to my condo right now, I'm getting outta this place (Seattle and the USA)!

Yeah Vancouver is a nice break, much happier people up there and great food!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

pete98146 wrote:I've been to both Boston and Seattle. I didn't find Boston anti-social at all! I live in Seattle and can verify it's the pits.
This is good to know. I think that the 90s Grunge vis-a-vis Alternative genres have given Seattle somewhat of a good name, in terms of musical talent and output. Some people, around MA, see it as a plausible west coast cultural center. Perhaps they read too many music rags :wink: , who knows?

I was suspicious that a lot of it was inspired by depression and despair since that's the bulk of the tunes from Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, and Nirvana.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

sushiman wrote:Dude I would but literally shipping guys on the way to my condo right now, I'm getting outta this place (Seattle and the USA)!

Yeah Vancouver is a nice break, much happier people up there and great food!
Good for you man! Good luck with your new chapter in life. Keep us posted! Yes, totally agree with Vancouver...now if I could only get a cheap pair to tickets to the Canuks.......
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

To add to this post

the reason why American culture is generally anti-social is because

1. social conditioning (mass media is telling people to "not talk to strangers" or view "strange men" as "serial killers" or "trouble makers)

2. It's not part of the norm. if you aren't in a person's social circle, starting a conversation with them is usually "Not of the norm" and is considered intrusive.

3. We live in a western world where every thing is focused more on making $ and having a career, they don't follow eastern philosophy which focuses on interpersonal relationships. Because of this reason, people only generally want to meet people through "Group work at school" or for "business purposes".

if you combine all those 3, that's typically the social scene in america. There are exceptions such as

1. bars/clubs (where it's socially accepted to meet women)

2. online dating sites or meetup groups or organizations

3. through mutual friends (easiest way to meet people)

bars clubs/online are the toughest way to meet people because it's in a very competitive environment and there's a negative stigma about it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another great thread to revive and bump up! The points in it are so true and spot on, yet so taboo at the same time! I love it!