Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
CheckingItOut
Freshman Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

How do I find User: Terence? I tried sending some private mails to people on this thread, that didn’t work. What more, although I didn’t make and exhaustive search I didn’t see Terence. I also tried searching Terence in the search box in the upper right hand corner , that was not fruitful either. Any suggestion on how I can reach Terence?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Raja wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:How is BRazil changing for worse?
The new Fast and The Furious was set in Brazil
That was a good movie...yeah part 5 was in Brazil but it was in Rio only. Brasil is very big and there are so many parts where it won't be f***ed up.

On the other hand, Rio has been exposed alot in the last year by American Airlines, the cartoon American movie Rio, and Fast and Furious 5. But since Rio was painted as a dangerous corrupt place in FNF 5 and the greenback-to-realis rate is not favorable for initial greenback converters. so the only problem are racist feminist enablers becoming employers in Brazil denying non-enabling non-feminist men, especially men of color to acquire employment in Brazil.

I want to hear Aozora13's response to why BR(-asil) is heading for the worse.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
CheckingItOut
Freshman Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

CheckingItOut wrote:Thank you Aozora13! First of all this site is amazing, just in so far as you can get a large amount of people’s opinions on a topic. It seems to me that this is technology that has been adapted to not the highest of brow uses, but in a way that is meaningful to a minority of people: Player, Horndogs and other decent men. =). It is a good question that you ask “what type of women do you want�. I was thinking after reading what folks have written that Race: African decent, European, Asian or Latino is certainly one way I could think about women, but what about formal education. I am not really sure of how to articulate what I mean about “smart women� or “ women with good educations� or� formal education�, but I want to use this forum if it is not objectionable to others here to parse it out. I met a German girl once and I do not recall if she dated black or not but she was friendly. She told me that in Germany they track there high school students into high and low tracks. The low track students learn a trade. The high track students go on to become professionals. Just for context she mentioned that students in the top track the Gymnasium ( although this just makes think of shooting hoops I think this is what the top track school is called in Germany) take Linear Algebra before they graduate. So that is like a kid in America taking Pre Calculus, Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III, and Linear Algebra . So the first of many questions is does anybody have any experience with German women who have graduated from the top track high school( I believe the gymnasium) schools dating blacks?
Aozora13 I would like to copy you response and respond to it, so that what you have written is included in what I am writing, but I do not know how to do that.

aozora13 wrote:Hello CheckItOut,

I would say what type of women do you want? Quite honestly, if you ware looking for some of European origin, then you can try Eastern Europe. Western European girls are okay to date. I am trying to talk to this German women now (actually in Austria now). I would say too that the girls in Western European countries are not necessarily great for marriage as I have seen mothers of the women. It was not a good site.

Currently, I am spreading my wings to women in Eastern Europe. Honestly for an American black guy, it is not too hard to find a women in Scandinavia although those are really feminist countries. Women are slightly more domineering.

If you are looking for Asian women well... It depends. I guess for educated Asian women it would have to be in China near decent size cities, and/or Japan if you can find a Japanese girl who is educated and/or working for a decent job and not baito (part-time job).

The best person for China to ask is the user Terence. He is a black American from California living in China doing graphic design and animation. If you have a good talent in a field then you might be able to transfer that skill with you to a Asian country.

Lastly, if you are looking for a place in South America, I have heard you can do okay with Colombian, Brazilian (things are changing in a bad way but still better than America/Canada). Also, possibly Argentina. It depends.

Some black American users are trying eastern Europe. I was thinking about that there might be problems but blacks are doing well in some countries, I think some are Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, and I guess what Ladislav mentioned about Ukraine and how things are changing for the better in culture relations.

I am surprised that this posting got such an apathetic response. I forgot Differential Equations. So then the German high track high school graduate will have taken Calculus I,II,III, Differential Equations, and Linear Algebra- Wow!! For a math major just entering an undergraduate program in America ( no advanced placement), what’s above is the first two full years of course work.
CheckingItOut
Freshman Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

Is this thing on??????????
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Best/Worst Countries For Black Men

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Jackal wrote:
JamesSa wrote:I'm African-American and in my late 20s. I plan to travel in the coming months, but want to feel comfortable beforehand knowing that the women in the country I'm visiting are receptive towards black men. I've communicated privately with Winston on the matter, and he suggested that I pose the question here for additional feedback.

From word-of-mouth and acquaintances, Brazil is really good, but I've known that for awhile already.

What are some other countries that are favorable for black men? I've heard some mention Germany and the Philippines.

Also, what countries should I avoid? I've been told to avoid Russia and most of Asia.

Thanks for your help!
Hello James,

I wish you good luck on your quest, but I do not recommend Hungary for black men. Most Hungarians feel very uncomfortable around people of other races, at best, and, at worst, they actively dislike them.

However, the race which Hungarians hate the most is the gypsies. I teach 7th and 8th grade Hungarian students who quite literally want to kill them all. This intense hatred doesn't necessarily extend to other races for Hungarians, but because of their tense relation with the gypsies, they tend to view darker skinned people negatively.
I have yet to do some hardcore research on gypsies. I don't understand how a group of people who are pretty much powerless are hated so much. They much have done something in the remote past, or they much be the offspring of a group of people that were ostracized for them to be hated so long.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I have yet to do some hardcore research on gypsies. I don't understand how a group of people who are pretty much powerless are hated so much. They much have done something in the remote past, or they much be the offspring of a group of people that were ostracized for them to be hated so long.
Ah, but you need to have grown around them to see what is going on. If they want to integrate and adapt European ways and study and all, there will be few barriers. There may be an occasional incident but not often. It is just that they generally have very low opinion of anyone who is not a Gypsy and most just rip you off. They are basically an Indian tribe from Rajastan that ended up in Europe. Most do not like non Gypsies and only view you as a way to get some money out of you. Making friends with most of them is virtually impossible.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I am in China, and can likely answer questions about the climate for black men here if anyone is interested. I didn't know this thread was still being updated. I haven't checked it in months.

There are two aspects of life in China. One is when you don't speak Chinese, and the other is when you do. I am getting to that point where I can walk around on my own and talk to pretty much anyone as far as basic conversation, so I am kind of at a turning point. I suspect when my Chinese is really good, I will open up a door to a new world here.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ladislav wrote:I presume you mean places where you can date and mingle with people without much prejudice.

Best- 1) all countries where people are poor and black, obviously. Black Africa( particularly Ethiopia)- an enormous area to cover. Black Carribean-, Barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia, Martinique, Guayana, Surinam, French Guiana..

I know this thread is old, but I just wanted to update this and say that if you're an African American don't think that you can just hop over to Africa and think that you will be accepted by the local people. Put it in the back of your mind that you might never be fully accepted by the local people.

In certain parts of Africa (ie, Ghana) the local people will not fully accept you as one of them (a African), they consider you a "white man", and if you figure, they're not too far off because many of us are mixed with European ancestry, and we are heavily Europeanized. It does not make it any better that we can go over there and buy huge homes and live the good life while the local people live on a few bucks a day.

Anyhow, kids will come up to you asking you for money and at the market they will try and get away with giving you different prices because they think you have money and they consider you a "white man". They also have no/little sympathy in regards to the fact that your ancestors were taken away to be slaves long ago.

Also, you're going to have to drop the rude aggressive demeanor that you need to survive in the west, acting like that over in Africa will bring you trouble. You're going to have to be more diplomatic yet firm in how you handle things.

As for myself, the more I keep researching Africa the less I want to move there myself...
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on June 9th, 2011, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ladislav wrote:
Ah, but you need to have grown around them to see what is going on. If they want to integrate and adapt European ways and study and all, there will be few barriers. There may be an occasional incident but not often. It is just that they generally have very low opinion of anyone who is not a Gypsy and most just rip you off. They are basically an Indian tribe from Rajastan that ended up in Europe. Most do not like non Gypsies and only view you as a way to get some money out of you. Making friends with most of them is virtually impossible.

Hmmm, interesting.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:I am in China, and can likely answer questions about the climate for black men here if anyone is interested. I didn't know this thread was still being updated. I haven't checked it in months.

Yea, what's the food like over there. I like good clean, preferably organic food. What do YOU eat on a day to day basis?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah for black american men from my experience is japan, bulgaria, serbia, russia, kazakhstan, armenia, all of east europe. its literally a black man's world.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The_Adventurer wrote:I am in China, and can likely answer questions about the climate for black men here if anyone is interested. I didn't know this thread was still being updated. I haven't checked it in months.

There are two aspects of life in China. One is when you don't speak Chinese, and the other is when you do. I am getting to that point where I can walk around on my own and talk to pretty much anyone as far as basic conversation, so I am kind of at a turning point. I suspect when my Chinese is really good, I will open up a door to a new world here.
That's an excellent attitude to have, bud. Keep up the good work, and you will see that more doors will open over there in CH as you have said that they would.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:yeah for black american men from my experience is japan, bulgaria, serbia, russia, kazakhstan, armenia, all of east europe. its literally a black man's world.
Oh f**k you, SSJ. Damn, I envy your footsteps, dude. LOL I need to check out those countries for sure.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Northamericanguy wrote:

Yea, what's the food like over there. I like good clean, preferably organic food. What do YOU eat on a day to day basis?
If you shop and cook for yourself, you can certainly buy organic food. I do that when I hit the big supermarkets. There are also fancy restaurants with near western prices where you can certainly sample some of the highest quality food, like Element Fresh, which is awesome, though expensive. Still, just the other day I also grabbed a 5 yuan bowl of pork fried rice on the side of the street and it was excellent. Some locals (in Shanghai at least) won't eat at a street stall. I have never had a problem though and some of these little guys have awesome food.

Day to Day I usually eat fruits, nuts and stuff for lunch, which I buy in nearby small markets, which are every few steps it seems. In the evening my girlfriend cooks, usually from the organic produce and fresh meat we buy at the huge supermarket, which we also can walk to. We probably spend more than locals do, but if you ever shopped at Whole Foods in California (sometimes called Whole Paycheck) or Trader Joe's, you won't be paying anywhere near those prices.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
12kilojui
Freshman Poster

Post by 12kilojui »

I wouldn't suggest Brazil for one reason: I live here and I can tell how "tribalist" this country is turning into. People are pretty divided and you don't usually see black people outside their ghettos. Consequently, black people in Brazil are often associated to criminals and uneducated people. Also, north-american culture has spread their hate through mass media and it is brainwashing everyone over here, so being white is considered beautiful, and being black is considered ugly. Me, myself, know tones of people who wouldn't date a black or mulatto guy/girl, and those that would, wouldn't consider more than a one night stand. Another relevant aspect is black people over here are rated as the most beautiful black ones in the world, and there's a reason for that: we were very mixed in the past, so the brazilian mulattos don't usually have those strong african features. Considering that, you would be just an "ugly" middle class african here. So if you're white and blonde, it doesn't matter your money, just come over here and be a winner. Otherwise don't even waste your time, unless you're into paying for prostitutes, but I guess your country is the better place to score those ones.