Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I'm changing a few things and I'm purposefully being vague, but the overall story is true.

I know of a blk woman who was born and raised outside of the states. She then moved here to the states and started a business that caters to blk women in a major city.

This woman and I hit it off from the beginning because we have the same friendly vibe, and a mutual respect for each other. In fact, I remember when I first met her because I knew right away that she was "different" as she had this gentle sweet charm that a woman should have.

Well, it turns out, after about 3 or so years into the business, she told me she is selling the business and moving back to her respective country because it's to difficult to deal with African American women, and overall the American culture is terrible. She said she's tired of dealing with all the drama and unfriendly people down to her own employees.

I have even observed her employees first hand; they lack work ethic, they have poor/crude mannerisms, they are often rude, they smoke, they're overweight, that have multiple tattoos that make them look nasty, and some of the girls come off masculine and aggressive. And mind you, the business is aimed at lower to middle class clientele and this is the best workers she could find. Yikes! I felt bad for the woman (the business owner), she looked tired and beat up....

Anyhow, I'm telling you guys, American Blk women are the WORSE girls you can date in the states. THE WORSE! The only blk men that seem to go after blk women are the thugs, the ghetto guys, the white guys who love blk women, or in general, uneducated lower class males.

I HAVE dated 2 middle class blk women in the past, and even then, it was still MAJOR problems. In fact, middle class blk women are often worse then ghetto blk women because they often have an extreme sense of entitlement, they are hyper materialistic, and are often overzealous religious freaks even though they never read a Bible or any other "holy book" cover to cover.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Me and my friends have always found the black girls in America to be far more friendly than the white girls. I am white and the white girls in America in my opinion are the most unfriendly, paranoid and anti-social women on the face of the earth! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

jamesbond wrote:Me and my friends have always found the black girls in America to be far more friendly than the white girls. I am white and the white girls in America in my opinion are the most unfriendly, paranoid and anti-social women on the face of the earth! :shock:
i also have the same experience. I'm filipino american and whenever i approach a black woman, majority of them are pretty friendly or neutral. White women on the other hand give me more of a negative vibe.

I think it's because they are "flattered" to get hit on especially from a person in another race. I know this black girl who doesn't like dating black guys because so many black guys hit on her the wrong way.

I honostly think it's dependent on her lifestyle, how many options she has, what her preference is, etc...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's true Jamesbond. I've noticed that black women in America are definitely more down to earth, approachable and easy to talk to than white women are. The difference is huge and discernable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Re: Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Post by Sexter »

Northamericanguy wrote:I'm changing a few things and I'm purposefully being vague, but the overall story is true.

I know of a blk woman who was born and raised outside of the states. She then moved here to the states and started a business that caters to blk women in a major city.

This woman and I hit it off from the beginning because we have the same friendly vibe, and a mutual respect for each other. In fact, I remember when I first met her because I knew right away that she was "different" as she had this gentle sweet charm that a woman should have.

Well, it turns out, after about 3 or so years into the business, she told me she is selling the business and moving back to her respective country because it's to difficult to deal with African American women, and overall the American culture is terrible. She said she's tired of dealing with all the drama and unfriendly people down to her own employees.

I have even observed her employees first hand; they lack work ethic, they have poor/crude mannerisms, they are often rude, they smoke, they're overweight, that have multiple tattoos that make them look nasty, and some of the girls come off masculine and aggressive. And mind you, the business is aimed at lower to middle class clientele and this is the best workers she could find. Yikes! I felt bad for the woman (the business owner), she looked tired and beat up....

Anyhow, I'm telling you guys, American Blk women are the WORSE girls you can date in the states. THE WORSE! The only blk men that seem to go after blk women are the thugs, the ghetto guys, the white guys who love blk women, or in general, uneducated lower class males.

I HAVE dated 2 middle class blk women in the past, and even then, it was still MAJOR problems. In fact, middle class blk women are often worse then ghetto blk women because they often have an extreme sense of entitlement, they are hyper materialistic, and are often overzealous religious freaks even though they never read a Bible or any other "holy book" cover to cover.
not all back women are "ghetto" or "loud" or annoying, but you pretty much summed it up. From my experience, african american women are annoying/loud/obnoxious. Also, most are chubby and have very strong features (in my opinion is a turn off). Think they are "prettier" than they really are.

That's the downside about african american women... However, from my experience, white women (not as loud) are more cliquey and Picky. Whenever I hit on a black girl, most are flattered and will actually give you the time of day. Black women are at least sociable, despite being loud and abnoxious (no offense to black girls). White women on the other hand aren't as sociable and are more picky and cliquey(it's hard to hit on them because they probably have too many options, especially the thin young american white woman)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

SMH. I should absolve away from saying anything.

*Waiting for the DJ Four Money's, the CJ's, the SSJ Parris', the aozora13's, the ErikHeaven's, the Contrarian Expat's to come in and drop their two cents in the well*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Here i come to save the day!

Post by ErikHeaven »

Here i come to the rescue Irizarry! Coming from an American Black Man i will tell you this many BLK Women are friendly at FIRST!. Then when you start to date them its Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme. So dont fall for the hype. Also many of them will put the "If you want to date me you have to go to my church"! Again dont fall for the hype. Many of them are selfish and lazy in bed. They expect you to go down on them for an hour at least, then they give you 5 mins of head game. Again dont fall for the hype. I can go on and on. Just once again Black American Women are the worst scum you could ever date in this country. And yes that includes my lazy ass sister whose black american husband pays for everything, she does not work and he comes home to Wendys or Ronald Mcdonald everyday BULLSHIT! GREEDY LAZY MATERIALISTIC JESUS FREAKS CREFLO DOLLAR FREAKS LITTLE WAYNE FREAKS WAKA FLOCKA FREAKS NIKKI MANAJ FREAKS PURE SCUM OF THE EARTH.
Last edited by ErikHeaven on May 27th, 2011, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I work in a NYS Social Services office. An older Jamaican man was telling me as his Black American wife was filing their taxes in the office, that she told him she was getting all of the money and he would not get a dime!
His son from a Jamaican woman was right there and he said "I told my father not to mess with those stupid Black American Bitches"
The old guy was a fruit picker and he seemed lost. I felt sorry for him.
I have seen stuff like this all the time, so if you want to be stupid and f**k with them go ahead i warned you. Nomarriage.com says that White American women are the worst, no i say its Black American Women hands down!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Most of them love Tyler Perry and Steve Harvey. That explains it all. Pure scum.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

ErikHeaven wrote:I work in a NYS Social Services office. An older Jamaican man was telling me as his Black American wife was filing their taxes in the office, that she told him she was getting all of the money and he would not get a dime!
His son from a Jamaican woman was right there and he said "I told my father not to mess with those stupid Black American Bitches"
The old guy was a fruit picker and he seemed lost. I felt sorry for him.
I have seen stuff like this all the time, so if you want to be stupid and f**k with them go ahead i warned you. Nomarriage.com says that White American women are the worst, no i say its Black American Women hands down!
Oh, that's cold. Is that even legal by her? As an African American male, it's no fallacy that American woman (African Americans, Caucasians, Americanized women from other countries, etc). are no where in between in the beauty department. Beauty means attractive personality traits AND physically attractive. They're either really attractive or really unattractive. The majority of American women have good looks and awful personality traits, unattractive looks and good personality traits, or unattractive looks and awful personality traits. My point is there aren't many attractive American women.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Here i come to save the day!

Post by S_Parc »

ErikHeaven wrote:Here i come to the rescue Irizarry! Coming from an American Black Man i will tell you this many BLK Women are friendly at FIRST!. Then when you start to date them its Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme. So dont fall for the hype. Also many of them will put the "If you want to date me you have to go to my church"! Again dont fall for the hype. Many of them are selfish and lazy in bed. They expect you to go down on them for an hour at least, then they give you 5 mins of head game. Again dont fall for the hype. I can go on and on. Just once again Black American Women are the worst scum you could ever date in this country. And yes that includes my lazy ass sister whose black american husband pays for everything
Wow! This sounds like the Hammer of the Gods :D !

You can add my sister, the Caucasian-American Woman, as she used to sing in an African-American chorus (as soon as the gals in the white majority chorus got tired of her bossing 'em around), to that list as her hubby pays for everyone and all he gets is a lot of screaming and shouting.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:That's true Jamesbond. I've noticed that black women in America are definitely more down to earth, approachable and easy to talk to than white women are. The difference is huge and discernable.

American Blk women in general have a non serious attitude because for the past 3 generations (+or-) they have been exposed to a culture that likes to joke around and play games way beyond the point of it being necessary.

You figure, many blk women have been raised on a diet of BET, Comic View, SNL, stand up comedy, all kinds of silly blk sitcoms, and drunk/high funny thug boyfriends/friends while, for example, Asian women were going to after school programs, or helping their parents run a labor intensive business after school. Blk women also rarely take up any kind of discipline, say like, ballet or figure skating like white girls do.

So as a result, American blk women grow up into adults who appear to be extremely friendly, but as the other poster pointed out, once you get involved with them, you quickly realize your dealing with a spoiled CHILD who is narcissistic and hyper materialistic TO THE BONE and is simply not capable of being a good long term consort which is why many blk guys LEAVE them.

And on the note of non serious attitude, this is one of the major problems with African Americans. The majority of African Americans can never be serious, or be serious for a long period if time until a goal is completed; entertainment, sports, pop music, sex, and comedy must consume their entire life at every possible level which is why other racial groups are reluctant to hire them, and why they can't get simple businesses off the ground.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

And on the note of non serious attitude, this is one of the major problems with African Americans. The majority of African Americans can never be serious, or be serious for a long period if time until a goal is completed; entertainment, sports, pop music, sex, and comedy must consume their entire life at every possible level which is why other racial groups are reluctant to hire them, and why they can't get simple businesses off the ground.[/quote
Exactly i agree. I grew up with a black woman from NYC and she now has 5 kids from 5 different men. She is on welfare and her mother and father are upper middle class hard working people. She was given a job at a university processing the students id cards and other office work. She got fired for being on Facebook on work time, doing her nails, and styling her hair. A total non serious attitude.
You can find that in plenty of offices. She was also rude to some of the students. Like i say you can date an African woman straight from Africa as they have training, class and manners. Stay away from the Ghettofied, lazy African American Black Women. You have been warned!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I stopped even patronizing black owned businesses. I would go to this barbershop here and the barbers would be playing Xbox and making the men wait long hours just to get a simple hair cut. The posted hours said 9am and they would always open around 10 or 11. Terrible work ethics and poor manners. Now not all black owned companies are like this yet many of them are. One more thing i have always been accused of acting white because i watch CSPAN and like to educate myself. Black women do not want to think many of them only want to laugh all the god damn time.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

The women in my mother's generation were far more respectful and nice. My mother is 66 and retired. Most older black women cannot stand today's booty shaking, BET watching,5 baby daddy having, STD wearing,Gin and juice slurping,Obese PIGS you call today's Black women. They just disgust me for real.