Young Man: Women Today are "Whack Jobs"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
thom
Freshman Poster

Young Man: Women Today are "Whack Jobs"

Post by thom »

a Henry Makow article.

by Peter Tesky
(for henrymakow.com)

I am a 23 year old male who goes to university in Quebec.

I always thought high school and college were filled with stupid immature girls who couldn't recognize a good man if he fell on their head. I always figured that once I got to University, I would find decent women to date and maybe marry one day.

I come from a Christian background and have realistic values: Monogamous marriage, no lies, no cheating, raising children, living a normal life, like my ancestors before me.

What I have found instead is jaw-dropping. Most women are confused,
anti-social, filled with anxiety and fear, and when you approach them, they treat you like a predator or a pervert. Those who are friendly
only want sex, even if they're already in a relationship, or worse, already married.

Then there's the feminists and the lesbians, usually they both go hand in hand.

When population control was considered, destroying the female identity was definitely on the table. I had a chance at dating a woman not too long ago, until I got suspicious one week into the "relationship." Playing detective, I learned she likes to have multiple boyfriends at once.
So as you can imagine I dumped her.

So what can a man do now? The only women out there are wack jobs.
Don't even get me started on dating websites: women start profiles in order to be adored, not to date, and certainly not to talk with you.

Go to bars and it's the same old story, you say hi, they leave.
You can't even offer a girl a drink anymore, she'll just get upset because you're "invading her personal space".

The fact that bars and clubs are overfilled with men is another story. It seems most women don't like being "harassed" by men anymore, they prefer the comforts of their four walls I guess.

Either that or high class cafes that are over run with female presence. Class segregation is another thing. It seems women get way more opportunities in life then their male counterparts, and see their male counterparts struggling is a turnoff in their eyes. "Life is so easy though, why are men struggling?"

"They must be losers and unfit for me," they think. I see more women in university then men. I still remember the way it was in high school, the normal ratio was something like 60% men, 40% women. Now it's reversed.

The only compatible women are twice my age. That's pretty damn sad.
The irony is, they hint at trying to seduce me. Now what should I make out of this?

Don't get me wrong, I do talk to women my own age, but the conversations I have with them are morbidly lacking in content. Women my age are filled with issues and identity crisis. Worst part is, they don't even want to give me a chance to date them. Now THAT is crazy.

I once told a girl I met in University, after befriending her, that I did not respect women who cheated on their boyfriends, or even worse, their husbands. She stopped talking to me. What was on her mind you think?
We were "friends" for a good year until I discovered she was married.

Seems that there's nothing good left anymore, got any advice?
I suppose that I have outdated concepts of loyalty, honor and integrity.
Shame on me for being noble, I should be more like the many assholes
that women do go for, you know, the abusive ones.

SICKNESS INVADING EASTERN EUROPE

I went to eastern Europe not too long ago. This propaganda is already half way done there; most of the women I used to know have turned into, for a lack of a better term, bitches.

They used to be sweet and caring; now they're ego driven, selfish and lying.

I can see that identity crisis is already rearing it's ugly head. Being bisexual is going to be the popular thing, just like it is here in Canada. I'm sure that with role models like Madonna, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga, all the little girls will grow up just fine.

While the West is crumbling, the East is gaining force. I fear that the white male will go extinct by the end of this century. but eh, according to Darwin, it's the survival of the fittest, maybe we DO deserve to die off?

Food for thought. I wouldn't mind an answer, I enjoy speaking about these issues with like minded individuals, because, let's face it, everyone else is a bigoted ignorant idiot that would rather accuse you of crimes against humanity than to hold a normal conversation.

The crimes against humanity by Illuminati social engineers in the name of freedom and equality are mind boggling.

---
Advice from Makow: Peter. Don't give up. You only need find one female still in touch with her feminine instincts. It's just a matter of sifting/filtering and not wasting time. The test is to make reasonable requests. If she doesn't accede, move on.

I don't think you have a problem with expectations but women should not be idealized. All love is love of God, i.e. perfection. Romantic love is mostly delusion fueled by lust.

A good woman is a companion. Look for a help mate, not a soul mate. Your soul mate is God.

comments from readers

Rico said (May 26, 2011):

Go to Colombia young man, all of you need too.There you will find young, healthy, open minded, family first women that would love to shower you with all they have. I have been there and lived there for years and that is what I have found. My wife is Colombian and compared to a American woman is like night and day. She wins every time. I have seen more men from the U.S. come there for a wife and for good reason.

They don't use sex as a tool to get you to hand over this or that, or to make you act the way they want you too. American women want the world before you get a taste and trade up on you the first chance they get.

Women in Colombia are sexy, they keep fit, they keep clean, they want to look their best at all times. Men there treat them badly. It is common to have many girlfriends or even a wife and a few girlfriends. They love the idea of a American male because they feel we are faithful.

My wife even after 7 years and two kids, puts us first and herself last every time. She is a wonderful mother and wife and still as sexy as ever. They don't let their bodies go to crap and sit around eating junk food all day thinking they are all that. They are also very faithful and loving. Trust me on that one, you won't be able to cheat even if you wanted too, you'll be too worn out...

Steve said (May 26, 2011):

If it's any consolation (not that I think it will be), I'm 48, and women in my age group
aren't any better. More and more of them seem to have no higher goals in life than to
see how many tattoos or piercings they can get, and to party as often as they can.

Everything that Tesky says about women is true. And, having recently tried out a few online dating sites, I can confirm that women generally use them only to get ego boosts and not to meet men - and even the pay sites are not immune to this problem. And if you try to meet women in public instead, you will be treated as a pervert - or worse.

The problem, as Tesky quite correctly points out, is that women have been programmed to fear and
hate men. This kind of cultural and psychological programming has two major goals. The first is to
reduce the population. If men and women can't get along, they're certainly not going to be able
to breed, and therefore the population will drop.

In North America, this is going to have devastating effects soon, and these are already beginning to be felt in a number of areas. But it seems to be of no concern to the ZPG (Zero Population Growth) freaks, in spite of the serious risks.

Already the birth rate has dropped well below replacement rates, and even with immigration,
both Canada and the US are finding that there are not enough young people in the work force to be
able to pay the taxes necessary to cover public pensions. (This, by the way, is the real reason why governments worldwide are trying to force people of retirement age to continue working, not the fact that they are living longer.)

The second goal is to divide and conquer, with the idea of enslaving people and making them
politically and economically weak. In direct contrast, families are politically and economically powerful, and if they pool their resources with other families, their power expands synergistically.

Needless to say, there are certain factions extant on this planet that don't want to see that happen, for obvious reasons.

The situation Tesky describes seems to be irrecoverable. Women no longer know how to
relate to men, and I fear we are soon going to see a time where women will finally wake
up and see what is happening around them, but it will be too late. They will be unable to
get dates, let alone find husbands or partners, simply because men in Western societies,
having been so badly treated by women, will want nothing to do with them.

I also predict a mass exodus of men from places like North America to Asia and other parts where men are still wanted, respected, and needed.
Men are the builders of society. If they withdraw due to maltreatment, watch out. What will follow their withdrawal is social and economic ruin, and the collapse of civilization as we know it in the West.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Great article, it seems as if the "anglo bitch" rears her ugly head in all anglo nations (not just the USA). Best to avoid these women like the plague! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

"Look for a help mate, not a soul mate. Your soul mate is God."

Best quote in a long time.

Don't forget, too, that if the intelligent men leave the US to find real women in other parts of the world, what will you be left with in the US? Gays, lesbians, manginas, and a bunch of angry straight men with lots of guns. What a great place that will become (not).

Imagine a US run by bull dykes and limp-wristed gays and metrosexuals, and the policies they will try to enforce, especially on the remaining red-blooded straight men, whom they will view as "perverted".

Get out while you can.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Think Different wrote:Imagine a US run by bull dykes and limp-wristed gays and metrosexuals, and the policies they will try to enforce, especially on the remaining red-blooded straight men, whom they will view as "perverted".
It already is.

I'm actually thinking of hiding among the various gay cliques in the area so that I don't get caught in the crossfire :roll:

The end result of all of the above are robotic companions. I'd made a full thread on that topic ...

viewtopic.php?t=10078
Last edited by S_Parc on May 26th, 2011, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

There is a part in the article that says east european women are getting infected. All i know is a talk to some super friendly feminine, intelligent, kind women from bulgaria, serbia, croatia and mexico. you name it. Far as my experience they are pretty solid women in those countries.

although, i am sure some of them are getting selfish and lying and turning into bitches. i have not met any from east europe that act this way yet. so this is good news. the virus has not spread as fast as it has in anglosphere. yea, yea !!!.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

ssjparris wrote:the virus has not spread as fast as it has in anglosphere. yea, yea !!!.
Here's the problem ... it is a virus, albeit, a socio-political one, but a virus nonetheless.

I think this is the globalization dystopia of rampant technology, longer work hours, & fewer interpersonal relationships in the years ahead. Thus, I believe it does have potential to be worldwide & devasting in another 40 to 50 years.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Young Man: Women Today are "Whack Jobs"

Post by Jackal »

thom wrote: I went to eastern Europe not too long ago. This propaganda is already half way done there; most of the women I used to know have turned into, for a lack of a better term, bitches.

I can see that identity crisis is already rearing it's ugly head. Being bisexual is going to be the popular thing, just like it is here in Canada. I'm sure that with role models like Madonna, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga, all the little girls will grow up just fine.
This man makes quite sweeping negative statements without even saying which part of Eastern Europe he went to! Just because he went to one part and had a bad experience, it doesn't mean that all the other countries in the region are like that! Romania is quite different than Hungary. Croatia is different than Poland. And even regions within the same country can be quite different!

Boards like this are already too full of guys making sweeping statements based on only a little info. Ah, he uses the term "Illuminati" so now I see that he makes such broad and extreme statements in order to impress his fellow CT brethren.

I doubt this guy spoke the local languages where he went, so he couldn't even know what people were really saying most of the time! He just let his paranoia fill in the details.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I have to agree with Jackal. It is not a bad article about the US, however, he does mention general statements about Eastern Europe and North America. I believe that currently if you speak Hungarian (difficult; German though difficult is easier) you will be able to talk to girls and possibly amaze the local girls. I see that if you can talk the local language it will be easier. I am currently in Vienna and currently learning Deutsch does help although I see that usually Austrian girls are not the best. Usually other foreign girls are better. Even many Austrian guys have dated eastern European girls.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Jackal wrote:
thom wrote: I went to eastern Europe not too long ago. This propaganda is already half way done there; most of the women I used to know have turned into, for a lack of a better term, bitches.

This man makes quite sweeping negative statements without even saying which part of Eastern Europe he went to! Just because he went to one part and had a bad experience, it doesn't mean that all the other countries in the region are like that! Romania is quite different than Hungary. Croatia is different than Poland. And even regions within the same country can be quite different!

Boards like this are already too full of guys making sweeping statements based on only a little info. Ah, he uses the term "Illuminati" so now I see that he makes such broad and extreme statements in order to impress his fellow CT brethren.

I doubt this guy spoke the local languages where he went, so he couldn't even know what people were really saying most of the time! He just let his paranoia fill in the details.
Yeah i thought what he says about foreign women was a little far fetched. i DON'T have foreign female friends that act like bitches at all. so who in the world was he hanging out with !!!.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

ssjparris wrote:Yeah i thought what he says about foreign women was a little far fetched. i DON'T have foreign female friends that act like bitches at all. so who in the world was he hanging out with !!!.
Well, there are American-ized women, and they don't all live in the rectangle between Portland ME & San Diego CA.

Granted, I've successfully avoid them but I do see them, from time to time. Typically, they'd spent time doing a BS or MS at a US school (while boinking men above their normal caliber in the home country) and then, they believe that they're better than their local competitors when they get back.

But for the time being, they're the minority report. A majority of International women are ok but who knows what can happen in 50 years with globalization.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Jackal wrote: Ah, he uses the term "Illuminati" so now I see that he makes such broad and extreme statements in order to impress his fellow CT brethren.
I can't stand that word either but he didn't say it to impress anyone. He used it to emphasis what is happening to women is no accident but part of a master plan. I hope one day you will grow past your conditioned responses.

FYI Henry Makow blaims everything on the Illuminati, he can't go into greater detail lest he expose his masters.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

odbo wrote:
Jackal wrote: Ah, he uses the term "Illuminati" so now I see that he makes such broad and extreme statements in order to impress his fellow CT brethren.
I can't stand that word either but he didn't say it to impress anyone. He used it to emphasis what is happening to women is no accident but part of a master plan. I hope one day you will grow past your conditioned responses.

FYI Henry Makow blaims everything on the Illuminati, he can't go into greater detail lest he expose his masters.
But in any case, my point is that his focus is his theories about society and not international dating.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Think Different wrote:"Look for a help mate, not a soul mate. Your soul mate is God."

Best quote in a long time.

Don't forget, too, that if the intelligent men leave the US to find real women in other parts of the world, what will you be left with in the US? Gays, lesbians, manginas, and a bunch of angry straight men with lots of guns. What a great place that will become (not).

Imagine a US run by bull dykes and limp-wristed gays and metrosexuals, and the policies they will try to enforce, especially on the remaining red-blooded straight men, whom they will view as "perverted".

Get out while you can.
Homosexuals are now the most protected group of all in the U.S. Even blacks are not allowed to say anything critical about them, witness the black NBA players who have been fined and criticized relentlessly by the lock-step corporate media for using the word "fag" during games.

Male homosexuals, more specifically Jewish male homosexuals, control the media and dominate the U.S. power structure. Their anti-traditional family, anti-healthy relationships between men and women agenda is spreading from the U.S. outward with all countries affected to varying degrees by the ongoing globalization of U.S. "culture."
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

I also predict a mass exodus of men from places like North America to Asia and other parts where men are still wanted, respected, and needed.
Men are the builders of society. If they withdraw due to maltreatment, watch out. What will follow their withdrawal is social and economic ruin, and the collapse of civilization as we know it in the West.

A lot of wisdom here. I'm packing my bags and taking my intelligence and piles of money with me, and I ain't comin back either. The collapse is well under way, look around.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

aozora13 wrote:I have to agree with Jackal. It is not a bad article about the US, however, he does mention general statements about Eastern Europe and North America. I believe that currently if you speak Hungarian (difficult; German though difficult is easier) you will be able to talk to girls and possibly amaze the local girls. I see that if you can talk the local language it will be easier. I am currently in Vienna and currently learning Deutsch does help although I see that usually Austrian girls are not the best. Usually other foreign girls are better. Even many Austrian guys have dated eastern European girls.
If you're in Vienna, you might want to pop on over to some towns in western Hungary. Sopron is a famous spa town that's right on the border. I've never been there, but I hear that lots of Hungarians speak German in western Hungary because they're closer to Austria. Just stay away from the area where there was the toxic sludge spill.