Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Hot Single Chinese Women in their 30's! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Do any of you believe that she's 36? No way! How can any 36 year old woman look like a young hot sexy China doll like this?

Also, why would anyone want to put up with a 36 year old fat American woman with an attitude when they can have this?... My God! Holy sweet Jesus!

Oprah, Dr. Phil and the US media ought to ask that question!

I think I'm in love...

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info121589.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on June 13th, 2014, 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Holy shit! 36 yr old Chinese woman who looks like this?!

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Do any of you believe that she's 36? No way! How can any 36 year old woman look like a young hot sexy China doll like this?

Also, why would anyone want to put up with a 36 year old fat American woman with an attitude when they can have this?... My God! Holy sweet Jesus!
Hail Mary full of grace! Jesus, Mary and Joseph! This woman looks more like she is 21 and not 36. Maybe she is lying about her age! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
I don't get something. Why are there foreign brides on websites in China?

First of all, I thought China was becoming rich. Second, I heard everyone say that males outnumber females there, so doesn't the surplus of men there give Chinese women the pick of the litter?

Can you explain?

Also, why would a girl as hot as the one above, need to seek a foreign husband on AFA?

And why would an airline flight attendant, such as the woman in the profile below, advertise herself on a foreign bride site? Don't flight attendants make good money?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info104565.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Do any of you believe that she's 36? No way! How can any 36 year old woman look like a young hot sexy China doll like this?

Hail Mary full of grace! Jesus, Mary and Joseph! This woman looks more like she is 21 and not 36. Maybe she is lying about her age! :D
Or maybe those pictures are from 10 years ago? Or maybe she's a miracle? lol

I don't see why a woman would pretend to be older than she is though.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Momopi,
First of all, I thought China was becoming rich. Second, I heard everyone say that males outnumber females there, so doesn't the surplus of men there give Chinese women the pick of the litter?
Can you explain?
Also, why would a girl as hot as the one above, need to seek a foreign husband on AFA?
And why would an airline flight attendant, such as the woman in the profile below, advertise herself on a foreign bride site? Don't flight attendants make good money?

That's like 6 questions. I will only answer the first 2 -- respect other people's time by asking fewer questions.

1. China has 1.37 billion people, with gender ratio of 51.27% male : 48.73% female. To put things to perspective, if only 0.1% (1 out of 1,000) women in China wanted to marry out, that still adds up to ~6,671,900. So even a tiny fraction adds up to millions of people. Currently, there are over 270,000 Taiwanese men married to Mainland wives, not counting all the unrecorded "second wives" and live-in GF's to Taiwanese & HK men in China. Whatever you see on English language mail order bride sites is but a tiny fraction of the whole.

2. By Chinese government stats, 23% of the population is middle class (or better), earning annual household income of 60,000 RMB or better. By foreign agency stats, only 7.5% of China's population is middle class, earning annual household income of 150,000 RMB or better. The rest are low income to poverty. On the flip side, even 7.5% of the population in China adds up to 100 million people who can afford luxury goods.
Last edited by momopi on May 27th, 2011, 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Thanks for making my day.

People think my woman is 15 YEARS younger than she is, they simply don't believe it when they find out. That girl could be 36.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Oprah, Dr. Phil and the US media ought to ask that question!

I think I'm in love...

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info121589.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston, it boggles the mind. I think they don't know what they can have and American men seem to be too lazy to take action.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yeah i would bang her everyday.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

I always noticed this about Chinese women as well. A lot of them look a lot younger than they are. Even up to the age of about 50, they can still look they are in their 20s. They could all be lying but I have seen it quite a few times on different websites so I reckon there has to be something in it.

It doesn't seem to be the same with Filipinas, unfortunately...although maybe in some cases. They always tend to look their age. It seems to be something to do with China.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Not that special if you live here. I've seen women 40 and older looking that good. For similar reasons, I wouldn't want to bring my gf to the US. She is 25, but looks a lot younger, and I am sure she would mistaken for a child in America.

As to why she would be on such a site, sure flight attendants money, but they also travel a lot and are exposed to a broad variety of people. I heard it is difficult for them to settle down, and many are used to "flings". Only a foreign man would probably consider marrying this girl. Most Chinese men would still only marry a virgin, meaning a girl they were first to bang, not necessarily that she is still virgin when they marry, which is almost impossible to find.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Terrence wrote:Not that special if you live here. I've seen women 40 and older looking that good. For similar reasons, I wouldn't want to bring my gf to the US. She is 25, but looks a lot younger, and I am sure she would mistaken for a child in America.

As to why she would be on such a site, sure flight attendants money, but they also travel a lot and are exposed to a broad variety of people. I heard it is difficult for them to settle down, and many are used to "flings". Only a foreign man would probably consider marrying this girl. Most Chinese men would still only marry a virgin, meaning a girl they were first to bang, not necessarily that she is still virgin when they marry, which is almost impossible to find.
I don't think it's just the Chinese. A Persian girl I dated a long time ago was 26 at the time, but looked 10 years younger. I just saw her a few weeks ago and she's now in her early 40s, but still looks 10 years younger. The Asians just tend to have better "age" genes than us Westerners. Something to do with the level of natural oils in their skin, I believe.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

momopi wrote:
Can you explain?

That's like 6 questions. I will only answer the first 2 -- respect other people's time by asking fewer questions.

1. China has 1.37 billion people, with gender ratio of 51.27% male : 48.73% female. To put things to perspective, if only 0.1% (1 out of 1,000) women in China wanted to marry out, that still adds up to ~6,671,900. So even a tiny fraction adds up to millions of people. Currently, there are over 270,000 Taiwanese men married to Mainland wives, not counting all the unrecorded "second wives" and live-in GF's to Taiwanese & HK men in China. Whatever you see on English language mail order bride sites is but a tiny fraction of the whole.

2. By Chinese government stats, 23% of the population is middle class (or better), earning annual household income of 60,000 RMB or better. By foreign agency stats, only 7.5% of China's population is middle class, earning annual household income of 150,000 RMB or better. The rest are low income to poverty. On the flip side, even 7.5% of the population in China adds up to 100 million people who can afford luxury goods.
Winston, I'll take a stab at answering some of your questions since you brought this thread to my attention via PM.

1. Consider the true economics. China falls within the range of some other hot countries for finding potential foreign brides online. Just look at average GDP per head in US$ according to IMF:

Brazil: 10,816
Russia: 10,437
Colombia: 6,273
Thailand: 4,992
China: 4,382
Ukraine: 3,000
PI: 2,007

Just for perspective, USA is 47,284, Switzerland is 67,284, and Norway is 84,444.

If you adjust numbers for local cost of living (PPP), China still falls in the bottom half:

Russia: 15,837
Brazil: 11,239
Colombia: 9,566
Thailand: 9,187
China: 7,519
Ukraine: 6,712
PI: 3,737

As for China becoming rich, I don't think it will happen for a long time, at least not on an average per-head basis. When projecting future growth rates, you need to account for the base effect. China was economically suppressed by design (government policy) for many decades. When that policy changed, the calculation base (total size of economy) was virtually zero. Naturally, as the country caught up with basic outside world levels, the economy posted attention grabbing high double digit rates. But now that the base has finally reached a reasonable size, future annual growth rates will likely register single digits going forward, probably 8% or less. Don't buy into Globetrotter's subjective hype. Up to now, the biggest growth driver of China has been US demand which may wane for quite some time given contracting credit levels on the back of consumer de-leveraging.

Also, PPP can be misleading. While basic goods in China are relatively cheap, housing prices have become extremely high by almost any measure. It is much easier for an average citizen to buy a property in most if not all the other countries mentioned.

2. I think its quite possible to date airline hostesses in Asia if you knock on enough doors. I've been with 2 EVA girls (one lived with me before she started interview process), 3 from CAL, 1 from Mandarin, 1 from Thai Airways (a Taiwanese), and 1 from Singapore Air (a Taiwanese). Been with a Thai ground staff girl from Thai Airways too. I also met a local stewardess on a domestic flight in China (forgot name of airline) who seemed very interested since she called and texted me several times trying to meet. It never happened though as I soon left China. From what they told me, some of these girls are pretty open. Things happen with co-workers, pilots, and sometimes passengers. Some of the younger pilots (30s and 40s) can get quite a reputation among the girls. EVA is probably the most conservative and strict. The Singapore Air girl even told me that one of her co-workers had sneaked a quick cigarette in the bathroom by re-directing all the smoke down the sink drain. And on long-haul flights, discreet intimacy between flight attendants sometimes happens in crew-rest rooms.

3. Momopi, I believe the gender ratio you cite is quite misleading. If you focus on the demographic Winston is probably interested in, 18-45 year olds, its likely skewed much more strongly towards males. Some sources claim a ratio as high as 1.15-1.20 males/female ratio for Gen Y and below.

Anyway, I believe urban areas are more balanced gender wise. And the guys who are relatively well-off will kinda be like that top 20% of guys in the States who never have problems attracting women. And keep in mind, the 30 something girls generally get passed over by the most desirable local guys. If she's divorced, her market value is even lower. If she has a child, even worse. But, as you've noted, many of the Chinese girls do a great job of preserving their beauty as they age. Therefore, China might turn-out to be a great dating market for someone like yourself Winston. You should give it a try!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Can you explain?

But that doesn't answer the crux of the question. Even if these Chinese women on AFA type sites were just a minority, still, WHY are they seeking foreign husbands? Why not Chinese husbands? Don't they have the pick of the litter since they're hot?

If there are too many questions, why not just answer 2 per day? Some of my questions are related and could be combined.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Can you explain?

But that doesn't answer the crux of the question. Even if these Chinese women on AFA type sites were just a minority, still, WHY are they seeking foreign husbands? Why not Chinese husbands? Don't they have the pick of the litter since they're hot?

If there are too many questions, why not just answer 2 per day? Some of my questions are related and could be combined.
Believe it or not, out of the 100s of millions of Chinese girls, there are some who actually prefer western guys. My friend's wife was one of those. Some naive girls believe the spiels that foreign oriented marriage websites feed them about western guys being more educated, considerate, gentlemanly, etc. Some of the girls believe the west is richer (it generally is) and offers superior prospects for a better life. Some like the way certain westerners on TV or in movies look. And many of the ones who are 30 or beyond realize that they have a better chance of attracting a high quality man from a western background than a Chinese one.

BTW, general behavior and class levels are rising in China as the country develops. But I noticed that guys seem to lag the girls somewhat in this regard. While many of the girls there impressed me with their refinement, intellectual curiosity, etc., I saw so many guys who behaved in rather uncouth ways - spitting often, talking loudly with rude disregard for those around, smoking in closed public quarters, littering, and making a mess. Some local girls don't like this style and seek urbanized Chinese or western guys who come across as having more class.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

I met a number of girls in China who have a USA fantasy. I asked about it and one told me she learned everything from watching Friends. That may seem hilarious to us but how many here know what they think they know about China via media as opposed to actually being there.

The other thing is even though life in shanghai can be pretty good financially, US guys still make a lot more bucks.

And you know it isn't like a girl like that is special, I had hotter in SH, if she has any defect in her past or family the local guys may not want her.