The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I was at the barber shop today and the seating was a long bench in a L shape configuration so if everybody is facing forward, you have good peripheral vision of who is sitting next to you and if you turned to the left or right you could easily talk to someone.

Well, I'm sitting on the bench alone and in walks a young woman and 2 minutes later another male (they did not know each other). The woman then sits as far away from me, and the other male sits right next to me with no problem and picks up a newspaper, the male even ask me about the quality of the shop being that he was new. Me and the guy then started talking just a bit as we were waiting for our barbers.

Now here is what I thought was strange and f*** up. This young woman (she was about 22-23) decided that not only was she going to sit away from us, but she sat literally sideways so her back and the back of her head was facing me and the other guy the whole time she was waiting to get her short hair cut (her position even looked uncomfortable!). For a while as she was sitting like this she got on her cell phone as well and would briefly from time to time look back in our direction with a unfriendly snobbish look. Uhhh!!

I'm really tired of this S***! American women are SO afraid of men and if a woman is alone and walks into a location where there is a guy she does not know she's immediately uncomfortable and tries to leave. If she cannot leave (appointment or something), she finds the furthest place away and says NOTHING to any males as if they don't even exist.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Northamericanguy wrote:I was at the barber shop today and the seating was a long bench in a L shape configuration so if everybody is facing forward, you have good peripheral vision of who is sitting next to you and if you turned to the left or right you could easily talk to someone.

Well, I'm sitting on the bench alone and in walks a young woman and 2 minutes later another male (they did not know each other). The woman then sits as far away from me, and the other male sits right next to me with no problem and picks up a newspaper, the male even ask me about the quality of the shop being that he was new. Me and the guy then started talking just a bit as we were waiting for our barbers.

Now here is what I thought was strange and f*** up. This young woman (she was about 22-23) decided that not only was she going to sit away from us, but she sat literally sideways so her back and the back of her head was facing me and the other guy the whole time she was waiting to get her short hair cut (her position even looked uncomfortable!). For a while as she was sitting like this she got on her cell phone as well and would briefly from time to time look back in our direction with a unfriendly snobbish look. Uhhh!!

I'm really tired of this S***! American women are SO afraid of men and if a woman is alone and walks into a location where there is a guy she does not know she's immediately uncomfortable and tries to leave. If she cannot leave (appointment or something), she finds the furthest place away and says NOTHING to any males as if they don't even exist.
What else did you expect? Tyrants fear those whom they oppress.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i get this all the time in L.A. here in california. they bolt out of the room and run as fast out the door as they can. when ever you glance or look at them or even express interest in them. they give you that look like don't approach me stay away from me.

a woman wanted me to approach her. american woman. the starbucks was packed. and only two seats. one across from me. very very close seat to miine. and another across the room. she chose mine. she could have sat some where else but wanted me to approach her as she decided to see right across from me. touching distance. i talked to her. and gueess what she gave me the excuse saying " will why don't you give me your number." come on. all these signals and you give me that dumb excuse. you wanted me to talk to you.

oh well.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Im at this point....

Post by ErikHeaven »

Where i just ignore them. I think something about this country(America) is making the women go nuts. Maybe its in the water i do not care. I just choose to ignore them. Their craziness is somewhat normal now to me and that is scary.
tmr
Freshman Poster

Post by tmr »

Why do you care so much? Ignore the people who are ignoring you.

This is destructive behavior men engage in. You gave all of your energy to someone who wasn't interested in engaging with you and if there was someone around who was well you wouldn't have noticed her, how would you? You've wasted that much time and energy of your life. Her lack of interest is what draws you, you want what you can't have. Guys you have to drop this destructive behavior. Want what you can have and you will be very happy. If you need challenges go climb a mountain or something.

What is it you are looking for anyway? That every woman has an obligation to be nice to you and be interested in you? Why? Are you that way with everyone else? Why do you need so much validation?

And is natural for men to bond casually and for women to be separate. Men have always had their groups and women too. Go to a more normal culture and you will find the same thing, men socialize with each other, women with their own group and a woman will usually at most speak to her husband and her male family members and that is it. So it wasn't anyway different before and in this respect it isn't anyway different in other cultures either. The only difference is that in a normal culture when a guy goes to a barber's shop he does not expect to have casual conversations with any women there nor is he hoping to get phone numbers.

It is that expectation that is the problem and it is fuelled by the assumption that casual sex is possible, that she *might* be available for a quick affair. When sex is possible or the guy thinks it is possible he immediately tunes his radar to it and gives all his energy to it. When it is not he gives his energy to other things.

When a woman talks to a guy there is a tension there and sometimes that tension is useful and sometimes it is not. If the girl is taken then it is not.

Next time when you go somewhere forget about the girl who isn't giving you attention and look around to see if there is one who is. If there is give her your attention back. You might be pleasantly surprised :)

Mostly men and women can't be friends and whatever you see presented in popular culture is fake. If a man and a woman are spending time together as 'friends' it usually means at least one person is going home disappointed and continually hoping that something will happen unless they find each other completely unattractive or it is a student teacheresque 'spiritual' friendship (these do happen). Why do you want women friends anyway? That is a pointless waste of your energy too.

So drop all the negativity, the focus on things that are useless and get going already!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

They are royalty. You are a plebian. Get used to it. The bad part is you'll have to encounter women like this nearly daily for as long as you live in North America. The good part is that you know that these women are collectively and entirely psychotic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women in America avoid men like the plague. They don't make eye contact with men, they don't talk to men, they don't flirt with men, they act like men don't exist. Contrast this to women in eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines, Thailand, South America and Mexico who do flirt with men and make eye contact with men and talk to men.

In America women don't want to meet guys unless their friends introduce them to a guy. It's part of the "anglo culture."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Guys, I haven't looked at AWs for years. The end result... AWs are now interested in me because I'm 100% unattainable. Yes, that lack of attainability is resolute.

And that's just it, lack of interest implies being either successful or gay or both. In all situations, that sort of man is more attractive to AWs than just a normal fellow of the same socioeconomic standing.

One of the most attractive men, to a group of stupid AWs I knew, was a 50 year old successful gay guy. I guess that's Richard Gere in their eyes whereas the real Richard Gere is a wimp but compensates thanks to his Hollywood salary.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Obscure way to piss off AW: For those of you old enough to remember the Zippy the Pinhead cartoons. Just walk up to an overly snooty chick then look at an imaginery spot 3 feet over her head and then ask "is your hair made out of cheese?"

Should be good for a few laughs.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Great thread.

I got into the elevator the other day and you can feel the fear and hatred from the American business woman stranger. I'm like this normal white collar guy, we are in an office, WTF? She's all gearing up to argue or shoot down your advance or whatever. Dude, I could care less about you I'm just riding an elevator. Just one of hundreds of incidents like this per day here.

Same day the perfect 10 from Singapore who just transferred to our office walks by and gives me a big happy toothy smile. Was that so hard?

The guys here complain a lot about the women but really the women are paying the biggest price. Being filled with fear and hatred all day for an entire gender must be exhausting and unhealthy.
tmr
Freshman Poster

Post by tmr »

In all situations, that sort of man is more attractive to AWs than just a normal fellow of the same socioeconomic standing.
Yes this is a very good point. Everyone is looking for something of their own and the old rules for what that gave consistency no longer apply.
Last edited by tmr on May 28th, 2011, 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

You're not alone. This has happened to me countless times for many years. Discovering this site affirmed my experiences and really put things into perspective about a "bitch shield" that AW put up. They just give off a very cold "don't approach me or talk to me" vibe. When it's not that it's usually a dirty look whenever I get to work, walk into a store, gym, etc. This is just the man-hating culture that feminism has created. Men are seen as creepy, idiotic, psychopathic rapists that must be shunned at all costs.

Being a nice guy or simply polite will still cause an AW to yell at you and if you apologize for something she will not care much less forgive you. Dealing with these bitches is like trying to teach diplomacy to a hungry lion. It's useless. It's ironic that all these AW that have been taught to avoid "creeps" like us are creeps themselves due to their severe psychosis. This is why I haven't dated an Americunt in 5 years. I focus my time and energy on international travel because when traveling abroad, I get much more respect, smiles and dates. At least women overseas have generally given me the time of day just to allow me to talk to them. Hence, I must plan my next trip. When? Where? Well, like Sean Penn said in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"...I DON'T KNOW!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

sushiman wrote:....The guys here complain a lot about the women but really the women are paying the biggest price. Being filled with fear and hatred all day for an entire gender must be exhausting and unhealthy.
It's not human, right?? Even when I was in Thailand, I saw alot of WASP women walking around with perm-a-scowls, and I always yell to them in English, "Go the f**k home. Feminism doesn't fly here, you skank you!!"
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

I just avoid them completely when I travel abroad or at worst, very minimal conversation because if I'm on a tour or out sightseeing then they are bound to appear. The good thing is that they are easy to spot and avoid because they are fat, ugly and without fashion sense which makes them stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd of hot women. I mean, I never see foreign women walk out in public wearing pajamas or sweats just as an AW is no sophisticated enough to even wear prada boots. These skanks should go the f**k home as I'm traveling abroad to get as far away as possible from these degenerates. Things are so good for them in The States that they have no business being abroad.

I'm not going to attend an NFL game in London or Mexico City and I'm not going to eat at a McDonald's abroad just as I wouldn't live off of fast food every day here in The States so why the hell would I want to meet AW abroad when I virtually avoid them completely here? None of that is going to help me broaden my mind.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

sushiman wrote:Great thread.
...Being filled with fear and hatred all day for an entire gender must be exhausting and unhealthy.
dude that is dead on. American women will spend their whole life and even EVERY day on the look out for a predator or stalker. They use their peripherial vision ( looking out the corner of their eyes.) watching any man that glances at them or looks at them too long. they can NEVER relax around men here.

for instance. if you glance at her and you both walk out the same store. now your behind her going the same route she is going. she INSTANTLY thinks your stalking her. when your really going to your car. just like she is. crazy shit like this frustrates me.

or your talking out loud to yourself. and she thinks your talking to her. so she puts up a defense shield. when you where never talking to her from the beginning. this stuff is really actually laughable now that i think of it.

so for me its time that i no longer pay attention to any of this. i am working on getting out of the country as a goal. it WILL happen. i will have to be patient though.