Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Don't beat around the bush ErikHeaven, tell us what you really think! LOL!

Well I could get started, but then I realized, I haven't seen a black american woman in years, so I don't need to concern myself with anything they are doing. I do have some concern for my brothers, though, as they are both married to them.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I envy you Terrence i wish i could not see them either.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

In my experiences and observations, I have found American women to generally be the same no matter their race or ethnicity. It's the same zero-to-bitch within a matter of seconds attitude among whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, etc. They treat me and other men with contempt and hostility for no reason whatsoever. I've observed that even women from other countries here in the U.S. who have allowed themselves to be corrupted by Americanization to be just as repulsive as the women born and raised in the U.S. Avoid American women like the plague regardless of their race or ethnicity.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ErikHeaven wrote:I stopped even patronizing black owned businesses. I would go to this barbershop here and the barbers would be playing Xbox and making the men wait long hours just to get a simple hair cut. The posted hours said 9am and they would always open around 10 or 11. Terrible work ethics and poor manners. Now not all black owned companies are like this yet many of them are. One more thing i have always been accused of acting white because i watch CSPAN and like to educate myself. Black women do not want to think many of them only want to laugh all the god damn time.
I know all about it. This new generation of barbers are a joke (although they can cut very well WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT), as they can barely run a consistent, reliable, clean barber shop like the old guys from the 70's or 80's.

For example, I recently moved and went on the hunt for a new barber shop, so I found this barber shop (that needed to severely be remolded) that I used for a few months.

It was depressing, the guys would watch endless music videos, and videos with live street fights that were caught on camera having a good time laughing at people getting beat up. I then found out a few of the barbers were former criminals, and with no notice my barber just took off and left not even notifying me that he moved to another shop after I patronized his chair for at least a year. I tried to start using another barber who was cutting hair at this same place but he really did not seem like he wanted my business and had no concern that I was inconvenienced so I looked for another shop.

Shop #2: This place is remodeled, but same thing, this place is run by a bunch of young blk guys who some are on parole or are somehow connected to the street life. At this new shop I'm at now, even though these guys ARE friendly, there is no such thing as customer service and a systemic way of organizing things as you would expect in the corporate world so the shop is late to open sometimes or open as late as 2am.

At this place they also have the music on so loud you think you're at the club and a steady flow of music videos all FOR THEM and have no consideration for my ears or what I would like to watch. Also, depending on the time you go, there can be large group of intimidating men congregating outside the shop smoking so the shop is definitely not a family/female friendly sort of place. This is lost money for them as the tons of blk singe moms who have sons won't feel safe waiting around for their kids hair to be cut.

Shop #3 I used this place for a year but found out it got shut down by the LNI because the young blk barbers were cutting hair without a license. Now personally, if you can do a job you can do it, but when it comes to cutting hair I feel people need a license because I want to know people know about cleaning their tools properly and sterilization procedures. I mean, these guys were using razors on people cutting skin causing blood to sometimes flow. Do they know about Hep C, HIV, and other types of viruses that can be transmitted?

One last point, from what I have noticed, many of these young blk barbers want to be rappers, celebrities, entertainers, or have some cushy job making 100k a year doing nothing. They really don't care to be good barbers over the long haul and a few have told me they are tired of it at the ripe old age of late 20s early 30s. These guys don't seem to be happy that they have a fairly secure job/trade that can't be exported because being a barber is not glamors or popular.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Here i come to save the day!

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Here i come to the rescue Irizarry! Coming from an American Black Man i will tell you this many BLK Women are friendly at FIRST!. Then when you start to date them its Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme. So dont fall for the hype. Also many of them will put the "If you want to date me you have to go to my church"! Again dont fall for the hype. Many of them are selfish and lazy in bed. They expect you to go down on them for an hour at least, then they give you 5 mins of head game. Again dont fall for the hype. I can go on and on. Just once again Black American Women are the worst scum you could ever date in this country. And yes that includes my lazy ass sister whose black american husband pays for everything, she does not work and he comes home to Wendys or Ronald Mcdonald everyday BULLSHIT! GREEDY LAZY MATERIALISTIC JESUS FREAKS CREFLO DOLLAR FREAKS LITTLE WAYNE FREAKS WAKA FLOCKA FREAKS NIKKI MANAJ FREAKS PURE SCUM OF THE EARTH.
Thank you, Mighty Mouse. Just fckin' with you. LOL

But adhering to the topic at hand: that Jesus Freak shit mixed with "Gimme gimme gimme" is foul and just straight out of the delirious box. Yeah there are Muslim women (whom never stepped foot into America nor American-influenced) that have to date a man whom has to be Muslim, but at least they respect gender roles a lot more than the Black American women that require the same of the men that they want to be courted by.

They go down on you for five minutes?? Ha 95 percent of the ones I have been with don't suck dick. Especially when I used to live in N. Carolina from '97 to '99, Black American women there gave it up, were quick to let me eat their p***y (even having an orgasm in my face (e.g. squirt, ooze/foam, leak)), and still have the audacity to say "You didn't ask. I don't do that." when I go into a rant in front of them of why they won't suck my dick!
Iawesome60 wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:I work in a NYS Social Services office. An older Jamaican man was telling me as his Black American wife was filing their taxes in the office, that she told him she was getting all of the money and he would not get a dime!
His son from a Jamaican woman was right there and he said "I told my father not to mess with those stupid Black American Bitches"
The old guy was a fruit picker and he seemed lost. I felt sorry for him.
I have seen stuff like this all the time, so if you want to be stupid and f**k with them go ahead i warned you. Nomarriage.com says that White American women are the worst, no i say its Black American Women hands down!
Oh, that's cold. Is that even legal by her? As an African American male, it's no fallacy that American woman (African Americans, Caucasians, Americanized women from other countries, etc). are no where in between in the beauty department. Beauty means attractive personality traits AND physically attractive. They're either really attractive or really unattractive. The majority of American women have good looks and awful personality traits, unattractive looks and good personality traits, or unattractive looks and awful personality traits. My point is there aren't many attractive American women.
I have discussed with anti-feminist men before about the piss-poor gene pool of Europe that has came over here to America for why most of American women are not hot. Denise Richards as an anomaly when it comes to that. I even think that Neve Campbell has nice lips, too.
Northamericanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:That's true Jamesbond. I've noticed that black women in America are definitely more down to earth, approachable and easy to talk to than white women are. The difference is huge and discernable.

American Blk women in general have a non serious attitude because for the past 3 generations (+or-) they have been exposed to a culture that likes to joke around and play games way beyond the point of it being necessary.

You figure, many blk women have been raised on a diet of BET, Comic View, SNL, stand up comedy, all kinds of silly blk sitcoms, and drunk/high funny thug boyfriends/friends while, for example, Asian women were going to after school programs, or helping their parents run a labor intensive business after school. Blk women also rarely take up any kind of discipline, say like, ballet or figure skating like white girls do.

So as a result, American blk women grow up into adults who appear to be extremely friendly, but as the other poster pointed out, once you get involved with them, you quickly realize your dealing with a spoiled CHILD who is narcissistic and hyper materialistic TO THE BONE and is simply not capable of being a good long term consort which is why many blk guys LEAVE them.

And on the note of non serious attitude, this is one of the major problems with African Americans. The majority of African Americans can never be serious, or be serious for a long period if time until a goal is completed; entertainment, sports, pop music, sex, and comedy must consume their entire life at every possible level which is why other racial groups are reluctant to hire them, and why they can't get simple businesses off the ground.
I cannot refute this whatsoever. Excellent friggin' post. +1
ErikHeaven wrote:I stopped even patronizing black owned businesses. I would go to this barbershop here and the barbers would be playing Xbox and making the men wait long hours just to get a simple hair cut. The posted hours said 9am and they would always open around 10 or 11. Terrible work ethics and poor manners. Now not all black owned companies are like this yet many of them are. One more thing i have always been accused of acting white because i watch CSPAN and like to educate myself. Black women do not want to think many of them only want to laugh all the god damn time.
Yeah and when you call them out on their piss-poor lack of professional etiquette, then become indignant and/or make snide remarks as you distance yourself from them.
ajvf97 wrote:In my experiences and observations, I have found American women to generally be the same no matter their race or ethnicity. It's the same zero-to-bitch within a matter of seconds attitude among whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, etc. They treat me and other men with contempt and hostility for no reason whatsoever. I've observed that even women from other countries here in the U.S. who have allowed themselves to be corrupted by Americanization to be just as repulsive as the women born and raised in the U.S. Avoid American women like the plague regardless of their race or ethnicity.
I try to avoid them, but since I am currently "dying" here in the US (in lieu of "living here in the USA"), I cannot let go of PlentyofFish (even though I am blocked by two POF women at least twice a week from soliciting to at least 30 new women weekly) go, and I still try PUA here in NYC, which doesn't even hardly work on the fatties anymore because too many enabling men already gassed their head up and/or they have a man already. You'd be amazed what sitting in Starbucks in Harlem can do and you see some hawt-ass Dominican-American or NuYoRican women walk in. Forget about most of the Black American women; they are sloppy. Enough said or "nuff said" lollolol
Northamericanguy wrote:
I know all about it. This new generation of barbers are a joke (although they can cut very well WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT), as they can barely run a consistent, reliable, clean barber shop like the old guys from the 70's or 80's.

For example, I recently moved and went on the hunt for a new barber shop, so I found this barber shop (that needed to severely be remolded) that I used for a few months.

It was depressing, the guys would watch endless music videos, and videos with live street fights that were caught on camera having a good time laughing at people getting beat up. I then found out a few of the barbers were former criminals, and with no notice my barber just took off and left not even notifying me that he moved to another shop after I patronized his chair for at least a year. I tried to start using another barber who was cutting hair at this same place but he really did not seem like he wanted my business and had no concern that I was inconvenienced so I looked for another shop.

Shop #2: This place is remodeled, but same thing, this place is run by a bunch of young blk guys who some are on parole or are somehow connected to the street life. At this new shop I'm at now, even though these guys ARE friendly, there is no such thing as customer service and a systemic way of organizing things as you would expect in the corporate world so the shop is late to open sometimes or open as late as 2am.

At this place they also have the music on so loud you think you're at the club and a steady flow of music videos all FOR THEM and have no consideration for my ears or what I would like to watch. Also, depending on the time you go, there can be large group of intimidating men congregating outside the shop smoking so the shop is definitely not a family/female friendly sort of place. This is lost money for them as the tons of blk singe moms who have sons won't feel safe waiting around for their kids hair to be cut.

Shop #3 I used this place for a year but found out it got shut down by the LNI because the young blk barbers were cutting hair without a license. Now personally, if you can do a job you can do it, but when it comes to cutting hair I feel people need a license because I want to know people know about cleaning their tools properly and sterilization procedures. I mean, these guys were using razors on people cutting skin causing blood to sometimes flow. Do they know about Hep C, HIV, and other types of viruses that can be transmitted?

One last point, from what I have noticed, many of these young blk barbers want to be rappers, celebrities, entertainers, or have some cushy job making 100k a year doing nothing. They really don't care to be good barbers over the long haul and a few have told me they are tired of it at the ripe old age of late 20s early 30s. These guys don't seem to be happy that they have a fairly secure job/trade that can't be exported because being a barber is not glamors or popular.
The last time I had gone to a barber shop was in Charlotte, NC back in 1998. I went to one on the West End off of Beatties Ford Road (what a fuckin' hood-ass dump!), and literally dude snipped some hair on the left, snipped some on the right, brushed it out a little for 30 seconds, and then said I owed him 14 dollars. And right aftttttttter he said I owe him 14 dollars, he had the audacity to say if you don't pay me, I will go in the back and get something. I swear over everything I love he said that.

Ever since, I cut my own hair for the last 12-13 years. Or shall I say, shave it bald for the last 3 years.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

That's true

Post by ErikHeaven »

My son dated a Russian women who had lived here a few years. She became snobby and materialistic. She also started cheating just being a total slut. So i think America will change any woman who moves here. We had a black barbershop in Buffalo NY that i used to go to and at least 2 people were shot to death hanging outside the shop. Every time i went there you had all these thug niggers shooting dice right outside the door and mean mugging you.
They are just scum. I stopped going it was just pathetic.
Oh you are right Irizarry most black women refuse to suck dick i forgot about that. I have not f***ed one in years so i forgot about that. And yes i own my own clippers too. To hell with them thug niggers.
And they wonder why the cannot start a Super Cuts? They wonder why they cannot start up a national and international chain of Soul Food restaurants?
BAD WORK ETHICS!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: That's true

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:......And they wonder why the cannot start a Super Cuts? They wonder why they cannot start up a national and international chain of Soul Food restaurants?
BAD WORK ETHICS!
One thing I will say is this: Black Americans still can come out of this rut as incorrigible as that seems. Blacks can unite and start businesses DEEEEEEEEEEEEESPITE all the factors against them. Mexicans and Chinese are still discrim'med against, but they are still coming up in the game here in America. I meet Africans that come here (including Nigerians whom I'm not too crazy about), and they fare well and better than Black Americans so what's the fuckin' deal with BM/BW?!??!!?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Its the 60 thousand dollar question for which i wish i had an answer.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Its the 60 thousand dollar question for which i wish i had an answer.
Is it safe to say that the CIA, Gloria Steinem, among other WASPs that had sprinkled feminism into the Black American community circa 1968 as unyielding, underlying blueprint??

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

OP, I have been saying this for ages, but I always get, "You hate yourself!" "You hate your mother and she is a black woman!" "You need help!" Black women are the worst women on the planet. The worst white woman is still better. Men that date these so-called women need to wake the f**k up. I will never date a black woman.

If I can name 50 bad qualities about black women and I can't name one good quality, there's a problem. I was pissed off about this the other day when my cousin tried to school me on black women. Then some white guy tried to say I haven't met the good ones. They aren't any unless the black girl is from the white suburbia or from another country.

My cousin now says she doesn't want to know me anymore because I said I don't want to date black women. I said I don't find them attractive because of ABCD, but the dumb ass men and women equate that to hatred. People are still defending black women. Just stop.

BLACK WOMEN FREAKING f***ing SUCK. We have men, women, transgendered and black women. They are their own category. That's how bad they are. I will say this until the day I die.

Bigfoot > black woman. Bank on it!

I am so glad I like other women so much. So glad I was smart enough as a child to not like black women.

Black women are on television saying black men are gay, in jail, or dating white women. Do you see 20/20 specials on white women saying this shit? I don't think so. Black women get a media platform to complain about us. "Black women are the rock of the black community!" and all of this bullshit. If you are the rock, then you are not doing a very good f***ing job, sister! Backbone my asshole.

Black women are so insecure of themselves and so jealous of other races of women, especially white women that it is insane. Then black women have the nerve to say other races of women want to be black. Get the f**k outta here, son. 99.9% of black women are whales. 99.9 % of them can't even speak English. 99.9% of them have masculine characteristics. I can meet women of other races every single day that are feminine by appearance, voice, etc. Black women? Not even a discussion.

Black women, the only men that actually like you are us, and millions of black men are finally waking up. I can't tell you how many IMs and Facebook messages I get from black men saying they want to move to another country because of the threads I posted about countries that love black men. Black men are tired of this shit.

Last thing before I shut up: What if I didn't like other races of women? What if I just like black women? I would be one lonely motherf***er. Black women don't even know I exist (Thank God!). Black women only like thugs, so me meeting a black woman is like a time bomb. I already get the, "stop trying to be white!" "Stop talking proper!" and all of that bullshit from black people. Wow, I would be miserable! Luckily, white and Latina women are the women I like the most and I really have no problems with the women in America.

Anyway, black women are worst than the plague, AIDS, and cancer. Avoid them!

P.S. Don't you dare be a black guy like me that's atheist. ErikHeaven is atheist too. The odds of you finding a black woman that is agnostic or atheistic is like trying to find an elephant in the ocean. Good luck!

P.S.S. I find it funny that similar complaints I have about black women, white and Asian guys on here have about white women. It is so crazy how opposite things are. I find white women to be very friendly and sociable. It doesn't matter where I go, I will have a conversation with a white woman. Interesting stuff.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Mr Sosa

Post by ErikHeaven »

Bigfoot > black woman. Bank on it! That was some funny shit i laughed out loud. Have you seen Ayanna from the black atheist channel on Youtube? She is one fine sister. I just ignore their shaming tactics. I tell them the older generation was never like you, so dont include my mother or aunties or my grandmother in your pathologies. They had way more class than these lost souls we have walking around here now.
And your right we do not hate ourselves we just hate the disease that the black American community has become.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

sosa black AMERICAN women right ? cause black women from other countries are more traditional .. i have met many
hello
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Yeah, I am talking about black American women scum.

I wish my mom was cloned so black women had some damn class and femininity.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:OP, I have been saying this for ages, but I always get, "You hate yourself!" "You hate your mother and she is a black woman!" "You need help!" Black women are the worst women on the planet. The worst white woman is still better. Men that date these so-called women need to wake the f**k up. I will never date a black woman.

If I can name 50 bad qualities about black women and I can't name one good quality, there's a problem. I was pissed off about this the other day when my cousin tried to school me on black women. Then some white guy tried to say I haven't met the good ones. They aren't any unless the black girl is from the white suburbia or from another country.

My cousin now says she doesn't want to know me anymore because I said I don't want to date black women. I said I don't find them attractive because of ABCD, but the dumb ass men and women equate that to hatred. People are still defending black women. Just stop.

BLACK WOMEN FREAKING f***ing SUCK. We have men, women, transgendered and black women. They are their own category. That's how bad they are. I will say this until the day I die.

Bigfoot > black woman. Bank on it!

I am so glad I like other women so much. So glad I was smart enough as a child to not like black women.

Black women are on television saying black men are gay, in jail, or dating white women. Do you see 20/20 specials on white women saying this shit? I don't think so. Black women get a media platform to complain about us. "Black women are the rock of the black community!" and all of this bullshit. If you are the rock, then you are not doing a very good f***ing job, sister! Backbone my asshole.

Black women are so insecure of themselves and so jealous of other races of women, especially white women that it is insane. Then black women have the nerve to say other races of women want to be black. Get the f**k outta here, son. 99.9% of black women are whales. 99.9 % of them can't even speak English. 99.9% of them have masculine characteristics. I can meet women of other races every single day that are feminine by appearance, voice, etc. Black women? Not even a discussion.

Black women, the only men that actually like you are us, and millions of black men are finally waking up. I can't tell you how many IMs and Facebook messages I get from black men saying they want to move to another country because of the threads I posted about countries that love black men. Black men are tired of this shit.

Last thing before I shut up: What if I didn't like other races of women? What if I just like black women? I would be one lonely motherf***er. Black women don't even know I exist (Thank God!). Black women only like thugs, so me meeting a black woman is like a time bomb. I already get the, "stop trying to be white!" "Stop talking proper!" and all of that bullshit from black people. Wow, I would be miserable! Luckily, white and Latina women are the women I like the most and I really have no problems with the women in America.

Anyway, black women are worst than the plague, AIDS, and cancer. Avoid them!

P.S. Don't you dare be a black guy like me that's atheist. ErikHeaven is atheist too. The odds of you finding a black woman that is agnostic or atheistic is like trying to find an elephant in the ocean. Good luck!

P.S.S. I find it funny that similar complaints I have about black women, white and Asian guys on here have about white women. It is so crazy how opposite things are. I find white women to be very friendly and sociable. It doesn't matter where I go, I will have a conversation with a white woman. Interesting stuff.
+1
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

Not all black women are scum as you claim, some are actually pretty friendly and laid back. however, a vast majority of black women you claimed have an attitude problem/weight problem/materialistic/bitchy/can't be taken serioiusly, but not all of them are.
Also, it doesn't really matter much anyway, black women are generalloy not my type (most are overweight and have ghetto/materialistic/obnoxious personalities) Luckily for us men, we do the choosing when it comes to "courting" women.