Is the US a dating paradise for Eastern European men?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Is the US a dating paradise for Eastern European men?

Post by Winston »

Is this guy in my YouTube comments BSing or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKr3M3G4TmE
"Proof that Foreign Women are more Approachable! "

Women are always more approachable to strangers. Its partially genetic. I live in eastern europe, and the women here are COMPLETE bitches to eastern european men.

However, when our guys (eastern europena men) go to the USA, they report back that american women are approachable and easy and 10x better.

Go figure right? Its about being a foreigner... Not much to do with the women themselves.
Another common experience that we see a ton of, is sending our dorks to the USA. Like a guy who was a virgin till 22 here, send him to the USA, and he gets laid immediately without doing anything. Why? Coz he's a eastern european foreign-exchange student they'll never see again. He's exotic.

We have guys who couldn't kiss a frog for 25 years, go to the USA, get laid left and right.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Maybe, maybe not.

But Ladislav and have2fly's experiences sure aren't the same.

If these guys are dysfunctional, then maybe that could explain it.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

that guy is so full of shit. if at ALL true, he's referencing drunk college girls. the only thing girls learn in college is how to be whores.
or the phenomenon where american girls put out when abroad, where morals obviously don't count (their logic). i.e. they're on a trip to spain, and what happens there stays there.
an old onion article you posted before made fun of this fact: http://www.theonion.com/articles/europe ... ric,11552/

yes some girls might be nice to you just because your a foreigner, but that doesn't change the fact that eastern european men don't have to deal with paranoid feminist bitches like we do. everything he said was complete bull, particularly eastern european guys reporting back that american women are better. really?? then lets trade places.
DaRick wrote:Maybe, maybe not.

But Ladislav and have2fly's experiences sure aren't the same.

If these guys are dysfunctional, then maybe that could explain it.
Americans are generally very suspicious of foreigners.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If he is young, in college, in a good part of the country- maybe Minnesota, Wisconsin, is blond and tall and has money and his accent is not too harsh, he will be treated very well by local college women. When I was 21 and in college in upstate NY I thought it was not so bad. I laid two women in one year, one even picked me up at a photo shop and invited me to her house. So if you are with the in crowd in a good part of the US, you should be OK.
Americans are suspicious of foreigners as a rule but the more foreigners approximate the all American look, the less friction there is. Someone who looks American but has a cute accent is not so bad in college. A small difference is cute, a big one is not.

If, however, you are a Fresh off the Boat E Euro immigrant, and not in college, you are just one micron above an Asian man in terms of your dateability.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Complete BullSHIT! I stand out of the American crowd, I didn't dress in Abecrombie or American Eagle as the rest of college crowd and those American kids did not know how to react to me, like I was some alien from another planet! Complete isolation, that was my experience in college! Yes, I went to frat parties and bunch of house parties - they are all THE SAME. Hundreds of kids running happy they can drink beer, pathetic! Where is style? Where is casual high-class parties with candles and expensive wine, like I did in high school in Ukraine? Duh, none!

Ladislav is right, I did actually get laid with a few American chicks in college, but I had 10 times more Russian-speaking immigrant girls.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I think this has to be a rare phenomenon. Most American girls are NOT dreaming about men named "Sergei"!

At my university, the international students were almost invisible to the American students most of the time.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jackal wrote:I think this has to be a rare phenomenon. Most American girls are NOT dreaming about men named "Sergei"!

At my university, the international students were almost invisible to the American students most of the time.
At my college, the foreign students were ignored by all the other students. The girls on my campus wouldn't give the foreign students (male or female) the time of day.

I on the other hand, made friends with lot's of the foreign exchange students (both male and female). I found them to be far more friendly and open than any of the regular American college students were.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:
Jackal wrote:I think this has to be a rare phenomenon. Most American girls are NOT dreaming about men named "Sergei"!

At my college, the foreign students were ignored by all the other students. The girls on my campus wouldn't give the foreign students (male or female) the time of day.

I on the other hand, made friends with lot's of the foreign exchange students (both male and female). I found them to be far more friendly and open than any of the regular American college students were.
For only two semesters, I went to an HBCU (a Historical Black [-American] College-University) in North Carolina, and there were only four foreign students: three were Russian, and one was Japanese. The Japanese one was a female, but she was halfway-decent-looking, and nobody was checking her out.

I decided to push up on her one day in the same class we were in, and she replied to me like an Ameriskank with "Why [are] you bother[-ing] me???" and I was like "Whoaaaaaa.", and I smoothly walk away.

Then two days later, I was walking across campus, she was overzealous when she had seen me like, "Hey you! Hey you! You in my class? Yes?"

I said, "Yes, how can I forget you?"

"Well me sorry for being mean. I had bad day that day."

"Okay. You are forgiven. *LOL* Do you live on or off-campus?"

"I have my own apartment near campus. Want to come o-ver some time?"

"Sure. But are you hungry? We should get something to eat. I don't drive nor have a ca----"

"Don't worwee don't worwee. We go in Mitstubushi 3000. That car is mine."

Long and behold, she had a brand spankin' new Mitsu 3000 VR4 twin cam.

This had transpired in '97.

We hung (we were listening to Bounty Killah, Beenie Man, Lady Saw, Mr. Vegas, all types of dancehall mixtapes)....we dated...we f***ed...for three good months of bliss *Even though
she would never acknowledge me on campus for fear that of her, a straight-up Japanese female,
dating a man of color, at a 99.7% Black American campus*.

You're damn right I dated a non-Black woman at a Black school. The Black women
DIDN'T GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY so why shouldn't I be happy too??!! Shit, man I tell ya!

The biggest mistake was going over to her classmate's apartment with her as a couple. Her
classmate, a fuckin' Black American bitch, hardly acknowledged me, and fervently asked my
Japanese girlfriend questions like "Really? He's your boyfriend? OMG Word?!"

And just chastised her and made her feel so bad for dating me that the following had happened:

One day I caught her being courted on campus by a Black thug from Jersey (I found out he's from there
because she had told me that). and she was going off, "_____, I'm so so so sowwee, bay-bee".

So then a few days later after we didn't have time to hang out due to finals and shit, I decided to
check up on her since she had called me in two days.

When I had called, that Jersey thug picked up the phone and exhorted, "Who dis?"

"Yo let me speak to Michiko"

"Who da f**k is this???"

"Please dead it. Is she there, my man?"

"Son check this out here: don't ever call this fuckin' number again or it's me and you!" *DIAL TONE*

Then she called back twice in a row and I hung up on her both times because I didnt' care to hear the b.s.

I mean...how can a woman do me like that? I would have been a mangina to ignore that and con't you with she.

Then one night I decided to go over to her apartment. She opened the door and was surprised.

I only stayed probably for 20-25 minutes; for the duration of that time, we were talking about why our relationship
waned the f**k away.

She concluded that her Black female friends that found out I was dating her had painted a horrendous picture of me, and she bought it hook, like,
and sinker that she could do better with a man with a 300-series BMW or a Range Rover (big in the mid 90s) or
whatever materialistic shit.

What is the lesson to learn here, fellas? I know what the lesson is, but I rather allow freethinking here.
I brought this up only because of the "American students ignore the foreign students" phenomenon in this country
but they only give a damn is when Black American women see a man that they wouldn't even date dating a non-Black woman.

Is that that bullshit??!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Reports like this always strike me as disinformation to keep the stupid Americans from coming in and stealing their precious resources.