The Woman That Wrote "12 Reasons Women Can't Stand Nice Guys"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

The Woman That Wrote "12 Reasons Women Can't Stand Nice Guys"

Post by Fenix »

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

That interviewer is one of the most insincere wannabe personalities I've come across. If I had to listen to him all day espousing his fake personality I'd shoot myself.

But what that chick says is nothing new that other people haven't already said. If she thinks she is a hot cougar she is living in a different reality. It just boils down to personal confidence in yourself. Women can't make decisions for themselves so the men who can, and act upon them generally get more chicks then guys who are more leery of pulling the trigger.

Tom Leykis is much better at explaining what women want and don't want. It's best for guys to listen to him and learn then wannabe female relationship advisers. (a supposed "cougar" at that)
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

some youtube commenter laid it out
The perception women have of "bad boys" being strong is false. They're almost always not strong and when the shit hits the fan they're usually cowards. Nice guys who treat women(or people in gernal) with respect usually the ones that can actually fight and defend their own. Actual tough guys don't walk around being rude to people. its hilarious to me that women fall for these guys thinking they got some alpha or something. The quiet guy in the corner is the one that breaks jaws trust me.
so much for women's intuition! more like: stupidity + hormones + brainwash = current predicament of most people in the west being unhappy
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

What shocks me is that woman says "guys that always call on time, like Swiss clock, are boring"... WOW! So families should be based on instability, insecurity and unreliable? Mmmm, there comes the divorce! There goes lonely children with screwed up childhood. That fake cougar is so empty with her life and so freaking spoiled by man-pussies, I wish she would stripped of her money and sent to China or Russia, she would be considered grandma there and NO MEN would even look at her. Thank God that other countries exist that still have normal understanding of stable decent relationship.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

If your a woman and you like Bad Boys ( i.e. criminal's, killers, gangsters, thugs, assholes, and jerks) you are one dysfunctional mess. they are losers and zero's in society.

american women want a zero not a hero. how sad and sick and warped that is.

the vast majority of women on the planet LOVE nice guys ( hero's, gentlemen, knight in shinning armour, lover's, romantic men, gentle and kind.). this includes ALL asian countries, east europe, latin america, mexico, switzerland, and even the U.K. ( U.K. girls really do like nice guys. assholes and jerks are wierdo's to these women, they just like the bad boy image and THATS IT !!!).

so all in all. i am tired of american women. they are too dysfunctional and crazy. i am learning russian, chinese, spanish, japanese because i want to connect to foreign ladies. the friendships are just so meaningful. i am very happy with my foreign women friends now. i just have to work on getting out to see them.

and do a drive and f**k. :lol:
VoltronBlack
Freshman Poster

Post by VoltronBlack »

ssjparris that woman you have in your GIF is too damn cute.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ssjparris wrote:If your a woman and you like Bad Boys ( i.e. criminal's, killers, gangsters, thugs, assholes, and jerks) you are one dysfunctional mess. they are losers and zero's in society.

american women want a zero not a hero. how sad and sick and warped that is.

the vast majority of women on the planet LOVE nice guys ( hero's, gentlemen, knight in shinning armour, lover's, romantic men, gentle and kind.). this includes ALL asian countries, east europe, latin america, mexico, switzerland, and even the U.K. ( U.K. girls really do like nice guys. assholes and jerks are wierdo's to these women, they just like the bad boy image and THATS IT !!!).

so all in all. i am tired of american women. they are too dysfunctional and crazy. i am learning russian, chinese, spanish, japanese because i want to connect to foreign ladies. the friendships are just so meaningful. i am very happy with my foreign women friends now. i just have to work on getting out to see them.

and do a drive and f**k. :lol:
Birds of a feather, my brother. Birds of a feather.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

VoltronBlack wrote:ssjparris that woman you have in your GIF is too damn cute.
thanks...she is japanese. and she is super popular there in Japan. her name is Ayumi Hamasaki. gotta love her music. if your black you will LOVE japan. if your white yeah you'lll still have fun.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Mr S wrote:That interviewer is one of the most insincere wannabe personalities I've come across. If I had to listen to him all day espousing his fake personality I'd shoot myself.
I know what you mean.. For some reason I never came across guys like this until I moved to the southwest. Guys like this would not even make it to the corner in NYC/Philly.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ssjparris wrote:
VoltronBlack wrote:ssjparris that woman you have in your GIF is too damn cute.
thanks...she is japanese. and she is super popular there in Japan. her name is Ayumi Hamasaki. gotta love her music. if your black you will LOVE japan. if your white yeah you'lll still have fun.
This might be a bit off topic, but I have some close Korean/Chinese friends, and they told me of their history to the point where my viewpoint of Japan has changed. I now somewhat dislike the Japanese because of all the horrible things they did to the Chinese/Korean people.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America nice guys finish last and thugs and badboys finish first! Women in America would rather get involved with a guy who is a convicted felon rather than a guy who is a nice, normal person! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I watch Skyy John every week and his shtick isn't "fake". That's how he is all the time, go down to the bar where he works...

The Cougar who wrote that BS had serious push back on the site where she wrote it. There's a revolution happening and Men are finally fighting back. Its not that its too late, its never too late as long as the Earth and the Sun are still with us, but this Generation (Gen X, maybe Gen Y) finally understand marriage in America is under attack but not from Gays but from Feminism.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

djfourmoney wrote:I watch Skyy John every week and his shtick isn't "fake". That's how he is all the time, go down to the bar where he works...

The Cougar who wrote that BS had serious push back on the site where she wrote it. There's a revolution happening and Men are finally fighting back. Its not that its too late, its never too late as long as the Earth and the Sun are still with us, but this Generation (Gen X, maybe Gen Y) finally understand marriage in America is under attack but not from Gays but from Feminism.
Yes, it has started to rebound with Generation X & Y, but we won't notice it until their kids start having kids in another 20 years or more. As predicted in the book, "The Fourth Turning" everything repeats in cycles but the way they look and come about appear different each time. So values such as traditional feminine and masculine traits along with true marriage will reappear as the norm again but its going to take another whole generation or maybe 2 before it does. We are looking at another 20-40 years before it happens...

And BTW, every culture and people have either been oppressed or the oppresser if you go back in history far enough. Current generations can't be blamed for the mistakes of previous generations cause there is little linkage left to them. I would say after 3 generations it doesn't matter what happened in the past so much. It just maintains divisions and animosity between groups of people. You think the countries in South America would be improving or as unified as they are if they had the victim mindset that America always portrays in the media?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what Tom Leykis says about being a "nice guy" and why women in America hate nice guys and love "bad boys."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."