Sense of Humor w/ Women. American vs Foreign.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Sense of Humor w/ Women. American vs Foreign.

Post by jsmith »

In all honestty, i think its a question of type of woman.

but me personally i do have a sense of humor, but i'm not eddie murphy and i'm not chris rock either.

it seems like with foreign women you need less humor game than you would here.

I hear american women say all the time "i need a man who can make me laugh" and i do agree that a sense of humor is important.

its just another thing that makes the dating game tougher

http://www.how-to-be-funny.com/humor/

i bought this course. and i like what it teaches and it has helped me increase my sense of humor. but again more impossible standards.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myjakT6U ... re=related[/youtube]
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I think I am a funny person, but sometimes I say things that are not even funny to me and the girl still laughs. Making her laugh is the least of your worries (American women).
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Post by jsmith »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I think I am a funny person, but sometimes I say things that are not even funny to me and the girl still laughs. Making her laugh is the least of your worries (American women).
Good points. you are right.

its just that i'm in a situation where in order to be considered funny you have to have a "crass" sense of humor and be aggressive.

but once again its a question of the type of women we are refering to.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I wouldn't say that. I have studied how comedians talk because I have always been fascinated about how they speak to an audience. I wanted to be a professional wrestler and I believe comedians are the best examples of how you are supposed to properly say a word. How to emphasis words by changing your inflection and use different dictions.

My opinion, American women like the "storytelling" humor. You tell a story to them and the so-called joke is at the end. I changed the way I spoke to people and I use my comedian studies to an advantage.

I don't think women like any man to sound like a robot. Speaking in one tone of voice. They want you to be animated. This is good for foreign women too. My same humor works with them too. Humor is easy to understand, in my opinion. I know what's funny and what's not.

It's how you say your words. American women like storytellers, sarcasm and wit. I am witty, but as long as you make a good enough comeback when she says something, you should be okay.

Example of what I do:

Me: I hate you!
Girl: Why?
Me: Because you always make me forget what I want to say.
Girl: It's not my fault!
Me: Whenever I am talking to you and I can't think of shit to say, that means you f***ed up.
Me: OMG! You are so mean!

Another example I do with girls:

Me: I went to the store today and this guy was hitting on me. He actually grabbed my ass and said, "You have a sweet ass!"
Girl: LMAO! What did you do?
Me: I was in shock. I would have knocked him out if we weren't in [change my tone of voice] f***ing public!
Girl: Maybe he thought you were gay because you shave your head?
Me: Guys have been hitting on me more than women [change tone of voice] I hate this shit!
Girl: Aww, he is hitting on you because you are cute!
Me: Or maybe he feels sorry for me and thinks I am a cancer patient?!
Girl: Haha, you are so silly.
Me: "Since you are dying soon, how about some dick?" [change my tone of voice] motherf***er! Ugh!"
Girl: LMAO! I would have ran out of that store!
Me: No, I would have thrown that punk out of the store!
Girl: That too lol.

American girls like shit like this. Study the best comedians and hear how they say their words. You will learn more from them than these so-called gurus of PUA. By the way, I don't do PUA. I hate the industry. Some of their shit is good, but it is like suicide...Short term solution for a long term problem.

I hope this helps!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Example of what I do:

Me: I hate you!
Girl: Why?
Me: Because you always make me forget what I want to say.
Girl: It's not my fault!
Me: Whenever I am talking to you and I can't think of shit to say, that means you f***ed up.
Me: OMG! You are so mean!

Another example I do with girls:

Me: I went to the store today and this guy was hitting on me. He actually grabbed my ass and said, "You have a sweet ass!"
Girl: LMAO! What did you do?
Me: I was in shock. I would have knocked him out if we weren't in [change my tone of voice] f***ing public!
Girl: Maybe he thought you were gay because you shave your head?
Me: Guys have been hitting on me more than women [change tone of voice] I hate this shit!
Girl: Aww, he is hitting on you because you are cute!
Me: Or maybe he feels sorry for me and thinks I am a cancer patient?!
Girl: Haha, you are so silly.
Me: "Since you are dying soon, how about some dick?" [change my tone of voice] motherf***er! Ugh!"
Girl: LMAO! I would have ran out of that store!
Me: No, I would have thrown that punk out of the store!
Girl: That too lol.
THAT'S precisely why I CANNOT communicate with American Women (girls). I just can't bullshit this non-sense!

By the way, my American friend (who came to the U.S. from Russia at the age of 9 and still spoke it fluently with accent) tried this "cocky-funny" stuff on Ukrainian girl who came as an exchange student. She started crying, ran away and then asked me - "Why he hates me so much?" Yep, those girls are not used to this type of "cocky", they take it as an insult. IMHO, that's how it SHOULD be! Of course there should be jokes and cocky moments, but that's all that American girls want to hear. Not at all with foreign girls.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

The humor here is begging them till they give in.

I dont see a laughing matter in that.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

A comedian is not really funny.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i noticed foreign people. especially foreign women have a sense of humour. they try to make me laugh.

but american people dont' know how to make others laugh let alone have a sense of humour for instance, i was making funny faces ( childish faces ) at this american mexican lady. she gave me this cold look on her face and could not laugh. she told her mother. a native mexican born and grown in mexico. her mother laughed at me and thought i was funny. making childish faces and all. the mother actually enjoyed it.

but her american daughter just could not laugh. she thought it was strange. in fact foreign people think what i do is actually funny.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

ssjparris wrote:i noticed foreign people. especially foreign women have a sense of humour. they try to make me laugh.

but american people dont' know how to make others laugh let alone have a sense of humour for instance, i was making funny faces ( childish faces ) at this american mexican lady. she gave me this cold look on her face and could not laugh. she told her mother. a native mexican born and grown in mexico. her mother laughed at me and thought i was funny. making childish faces and all. the mother actually enjoyed it.

but her american daughter just could not laugh. she thought it was strange. in fact foreign people think what i do is actually funny.
You were making childish faces at a grown woman ?

I don't think that would be seen as normal anywhere .... not in London, Rome, Moscow, Bangkok, or Manila.

The only thing normal would be making funny faces at a baby .. but just not in a creepy way.

ssjparris, we need to have a talk.

I've been observing your posts and some of it is concerning to me - I think you are living in a fantasy world in your mind about reality and dreaming more than actually trying to do anything ... I know it can be cathartic, but in the long run inaction and the status quo will simply feed delusions and create an artificial reality in your head.

I believe you have built up this idyllic image of foreign women in your mind and the evil AW, and your reality has been warped. I understand that your confidence may have been greatly eroded and that is not your fault, and I fully understand just how bad the situation is in many places in the U.S.

I saw you post in another thread about how you were learning 4 languages and you compared women in several regions and countries with American women ..... though I think your post sounds more like what you dream to do, than what you will actually ever do. I also think you should mention when talking about foreign women from particular areas that you "hear" they are like that, not pass if off as personal experience based on reading some opinions on the internet.

I honestly think that there may be some issues holding you back from meeting women that far exceed the much-discussed bitchiness of AW.... I can't tell you how I know this exactly, but I can get a sense of a person's personality from their posting style and thoughts ... there is a certain introverted eccentricity I can pick out, a dreamy, unrealistic, outlook.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

AW vs. FW on ANYTHING - ain't worth the trouble of comparing. AW suck balls as far as humor's concerned.

When a women says "I need a man who can make me laugh" or something similar, it MEANS she doesn't have her femininity anymore. And dare I say it, SHE HAS NO SOUL.

A REAL women doesn't NEED a man to make her laugh. In fact, she might just try to make YOU laugh. I've noticed this in lots of women I've had the pleasure of socializing with. Especially when it came to the filipinas I've met. They're ALWAYS trying to get me to chuckle and smile. And their sense of humor is TERRIBLE! XD

But I love the fact that they try. And it always gets me smiling because they're meeting me halfway in the flirting game. Unlike a lot of AW, who're lazier than sloths. Come to think of it, I've never had to THINK when it came to courting real women. :)

And Phoenix Sosa... that's just gross! I tried that stuff, but I can't take it! There's just too much BS!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

C.J., that's how it is with some American women. They like that type of bathroom humor.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

The Arab wrote:
ssjparris wrote:i noticed foreign people. especially foreign women have a sense of humour. they try to make me laugh.

You were making childish faces at a grown woman ?

I don't think that would be seen as normal anywhere .... not in London, Rome, Moscow, Bangkok, or Manila.

The only thing normal would be making funny faces at a baby .. but just not in a creepy way.

ssjparris, we need to have a talk.

I've been observing your posts and some of it is concerning to me - I think you are living in a fantasy world in your mind about reality and dreaming more than actually trying to do anything ... I know it can be cathartic, but in the long run inaction and the status quo will simply feed delusions and create an artificial reality in your head.

I believe you have built up this idyllic image of foreign women in your mind and the evil AW, and your reality has been warped. I understand that your confidence may have been greatly eroded and that is not your fault, and I fully understand just how bad the situation is in many places in the U.S.

I saw you post in another thread about how you were learning 4 languages and you compared women in several regions and countries with American women ..... though I think your post sounds more like what you dream to do, than what you will actually ever do. I also think you should mention when talking about foreign women from particular areas that you "hear" they are like that, not pass if off as personal experience based on reading some opinions on the internet.

I honestly think that there may be some issues holding you back from meeting women that far exceed the much-discussed bitchiness of AW.... I can't tell you how I know this exactly, but I can get a sense of a person's personality from their posting style and thoughts ... there is a certain introverted eccentricity I can pick out, a dreamy, unrealistic, outlook.
Mr. Camel Man.....one thing for you dude. f**k OFF !!!!!.

you constantly harass me with this garbage. or what i like to call gobble di gook.

american women give a cold look on their face even when i give compliments. her foreign mexican mother enjoyed me making stupid faces. even a friend from kazakhstan enjoys my childish humour.

sometimes i repeat what others speak because it "resonates with me" if you will. i like to quote people like HAVE2FLY everything he says makes sense and i can tell is correct. PHOENIX SOSA has pretty good knowledge on what american women are like. i would quote him even. because he is correct from my personal experience.

enough with this bullshit of yours you fuckin crazy camel.

your this little fly annoying the hell out of me. so just f**k OFF ALREADY !!!!.
Last edited by ssjparris on June 2nd, 2011, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

C.J. wrote:AW vs. FW on ANYTHING - ain't worth the trouble of comparing. AW suck balls as far as humor's concerned.

When a women says "I need a man who can make me laugh" or something similar, it MEANS she doesn't have her femininity anymore. And dare I say it, SHE HAS NO SOUL.

A REAL women doesn't NEED a man to make her laugh. In fact, she might just try to make YOU laugh. I've noticed this in lots of women I've had the pleasure of socializing with. Especially when it came to the filipinas I've met. They're ALWAYS trying to get me to chuckle and smile. And their sense of humor is TERRIBLE! XD

But I love the fact that they try. And it always gets me smiling because they're meeting me halfway in the flirting game. Unlike a lot of AW, who're lazier than sloths. Come to think of it, I've never had to THINK when it came to courting real women. :)

And Phoenix Sosa... that's just gross! I tried that stuff, but I can't take it! There's just too much BS!
Yeah exactly what i feel about filipina's. They have a great way of trying to make me laugh. including the filipino men. i think they have a wonderful sense of humour. in fact many foreign women do this all the time with me.

My female friend from serbia would give me a joke to make me laugh. sexy as hell too.

another one of my good female friends from bulgaria she has a wonderful sense of humour and always says something funny.

America is filled with nothing but soulless beings walking around. soulless drones. walking dead people. like this...

wake up, brush teeth, go to work, eat, go home go to sleep.....wake up, brush teeth, masturbate, go to work, go home, go to sleep.

they repeat the cycle over and over and over again every day like CATTLE. no life in america. zero. even the women have their vibraters on almost every other day for that river pillow down there. they just don't want to get it from the real thing.