You're not my type

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

You're not my type

Post by DarrenFW »

This is going to sound kinda strange to you guys. But I went out to a local bar this Saturday and there were a few girls there. At one point I found myself seated next to a girl who was mildly attractive but she was being rather cold and talking to everyone but ignoring me.
Some guy and his buddy were nearby approaching a couple of black girls. The black girl looked at me and I grinned. She knew I was kinda making fun of the guy. He was so try-hard.
So she laughed back at me. Well, the girl next to me thought I was laughing at her.
"Are you laughing at me?" I said "no....but I was earlier." She was shocked. She then chatted a little more and whipped out a small flask and added the contents to her glass.
I was like "Oh No....You're not my type, its too bad because you are kinda cute." (Anyone remember Mystery Method Negs?)

"What just because of that?" "Uhhhh I'm creap not a drinker."

Me: "Well its not just that....."

Her: "Why am I not your type? That's offensive." and later she asked me again "Why am I not your type?"

Me: "Well for one thing, you're American. And I only date foreign girls."

This amazed me.

Negs actually work. I guess when you're as pissed off at American Women (AW's) as me then it shows. Cool. But what an ego centric weirdo would even be offeneded by thus?

On a side note, I can't wait to get to the Phillippines and away from these creatures.

- Darren Does Foreign Women
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

And what did she say after you told her that you only date foreign women
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

well-informed wrote:And what did she say after you told her that you only date foreign women
Ditto.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

this whole post is not my type.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Please note that I don't really suggest doing this sort of thing. I was just feeling a little anti-AW at that moment.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

DarrenFW wrote:I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Please note that I don't really suggest doing this sort of thing. I was just feeling a little anti-AW at that moment.
Oh f**k that shit, dude. I wear that badge of honor on my sleeve just about every day. I almost get into physical altercations at times if a simp or a mangina is accompanying them while I'm putting those bitches on blast.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

E_Irizarry wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:I said "I only date foreign women. Mostly Filipinas and Eastern Europeans. You're American." She looked deflated. Her friend could see that she was off balance so she called her over there. I said "I gotta leave." and I left.

Oh f**k that shit, dude. I wear that badge of honor on my sleeve just about every day. I almost get into physical altercations at times if a simp or a mangina is accompanying them while I'm putting those bitches on blast.
hell Ya dude. i am right next to you on this one all the way. i told this american bitch dude move out the way then. these women are rude they force their way into a seat next to you without apologizing. you HAVE to be nice or else to them. So got tired of it and told that lady to move. her bad boy boyfriend got up and said " WHAT ?" AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I TOLD HIM STRAIGHT TOO. how come american women can be rude to you but you can't be rude to them. f**k that shit !!!.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Well eventhough I feel angry, I'd like to stay as positive as I can. I mean the site is called "Happier Abroad".

I agree with standing up for myself and not taking shit from anyone but to go out and pick fights for no reason isn't productive.

Do you guys actively go out and try to piss off American Women?

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

hell Ya dude. i am right next to you on this one all the way. i told this american bitch dude move out the way then. these women are rude they force their way into a seat next to you without apologizing. you HAVE to be nice or else to them. So got tired of it and told that lady to move. her bad boy boyfriend got up and said " WHAT ?" AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I TOLD HIM STRAIGHT TOO. how come american women can be rude to you but you can't be rude to them. f**k that shit !!!.
My man!!!!!!! (in a 'no homo' kind of way) *daps*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

DarrenFW wrote:Well eventhough I feel angry, I'd like to stay as positive as I can. I mean the site is called "Happier Abroad".

I agree with standing up for myself and not taking shit from anyone but to go out and pick fights for no reason isn't productive.

Slow down, budd. Guys like SSJ Parris and I do not go out of our ways to pick fights under these very circumstances. We just say that AW are foul (or something in the like that has to do with when/how/why/because AW suck/are foul) out loud to ourselves and/or to others and/or among others, and as a consequence, there might be a physical altercation due to somebody not liking it when it we say it to ourselves and/or out loud.

I hope that it clarifies it. *smiles*

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

E_Irizarry wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:Well eventhough I feel angry, I'd like to stay as positive as I can. I mean the site is called "Happier Abroad".

Slow down, budd. Guys like SSJ Parris and I do not go out of our ways to pick fights under these very circumstances. We just say that AW are foul (or something in the like that has to do with when/how/why/because AW suck/are foul) out loud to ourselves and/or to others and/or among others, and as a consequence, there might be a physical altercation due to somebody not liking it when it we say it to ourselves and/or out loud.

I hope that it clarifies it. *smiles*
Yeah. I think we agree on this issue. Thanks.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Remember that negs and other PUA bullshit does not work in Philippines, unless you want to make a nice girl cry or think that you truly hate her.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Terrence wrote:Remember that negs and other PUA bullshit does not work in Philippines, unless you want to make a nice girl cry or think that you truly hate her.
Yeah you have definitely been to the Philippines to know that. I am guilty of coming off abrasive to a Pinay in the Philippines one time, and she balled out of control crying. I felt so bad that I didn't even do makeup sex with her.
I just consoled her by taking her to Jollibee's and we ordered up a bucket of chicken smashin' the food sambo style. LMAOOOOOOOO jajaja!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When she asked, "Why am I not your type?" you should have been mysterious and not answer her question, saying something like, "I can't tell you. It might hurt your feelings." That would really rile her up. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Waste of time talking to Ameriskanks.