This happened to me earlier regarding that Latina S.M.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

This happened to me earlier regarding that Latina S.M.

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I decided to lay down the law/put my foot down regarding her children, and sent her a text last night telling her that even though I cared for her very much, I was not going to support someone Else's children. She sent me a text this morning, and the gist of it was that I needed to find a woman without children, because she has three daughters (I do not remember exactly what she said, as I deleted that message). I tried texting her back and saying that I cared about her, but "mysteriously", I have NOT heard back from her. What do you guys make of something like that? I smell a rat... Hopefully I hear back from her soon. If not, I will be forced to conclude that she was probably looking for a man to (help) support her children. I do not get it though. Why would she need a man's help to support three daughters if she has gotten along well by herself for the past 7 years? I do hope I hear back from her, and that she still is interested in me because, after all, a young Mexican (meaning actually from south of the border Mexico) girl, especially one that is very sweet and nice, is not exactly a dime a dozen here...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

It looks like things are finished between the both of you for good (judging by her behaviour). I would advise simply moving on.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

DaRick wrote:It looks like things are finished between the both of you for good (judging by her behaviour). I would advise simply moving on.

I mean, it's not like I did not want to get involved with her because she has children. After all, if I did not want a woman who had children, I would have 86ed this woman as soon as she said that she had "tres hijas". I just simply laid down the law about (not) supporting her children. What's so bad about that? :( This is behavior that I would expect mostly from an American/Western woman :( EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE BAD APPLES IN EVERY BASKET. Don't get me wrong, I sensed red flags as soon as she said that she loved me, which was very quick, but I am still sort of disappointed in her.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Hero,

Only if you had a vazz, you could have gone raw bundy up in that. But since you don't, you have done the right thing, Mr. Spike Lee.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:@Hero,

Only if you had a vazz, you could have gone raw bundy up in that. But since you don't, you have done the right thing, Mr. Spike Lee.
What the hell is a "vazz" (are you referring to a Vasectomy)? lol

What did you mean by I "did the right thing"?
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on June 4th, 2011, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

What the hell is a "vazz" (are you referring to a Vasectomy)?

i think by vazz he means " vasoline in the butt hole ". Irizarry is pretty funny sometimes !!!.

i would move on to another filipina. she is over with you. after hearing you did not want kids involved. hope this helps buddy !!!.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ssjparris wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

What the hell is a "vazz" (are you referring to a Vasectomy)?

i think by vazz he means " vasoline in the butt hole ". Irizarry is pretty funny sometimes !!!.

i would move on to another filipina. she is over with you. after hearing you did not want kids involved. hope this helps buddy !!!.
This was a Mexican woman (from San Luis Potosi, Mexico). I simply told her that I was not going to support her children. I just put my foot down/laid down the law regarding that issue. That's all I did. I am holding out that she was just being foolish.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

oooohhh sorry i read that wrong. okay the mexican lady probably justs wants a man to look after her and the children. they are still traditional down there. in that she will support you and you will be priority over the kids. try talking to different mexican women !!.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ssjparris wrote:oooohhh sorry i read that wrong. okay the mexican lady probably justs wants a man to look after her and the children. they are still traditional down there. in that she will support you and you will be priority over the kids. try talking to different mexican women !!.

It's like I said, young mexican women (once more, those from mexico) aren't exactly a dime a dozen here, so I just took what I could get. I really did (still do) like this woman (she is 38). I hope that she decides to talk to me. To be honest, I am not in any position to support my own children (if I had any), let alone someone else's. Like I said earlier, I hope that she merely took leave of her senses and will eventually return to them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It may be a little illogical for you to expect a LTR with a single mother, yet not support her children. If you were to ever live together with a single mother, you would be in fact supporting her children.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Adama wrote:It may be a little illogical for you to expect a LTR with a single mother, yet not support her children. If you were to ever live together with a single mother, you would be in fact supporting her children.

I say this out of curiosity, not trying to knock you-- how would I be "supporting her children" if I were to live with her or even start a relationship with her? After all, it would be kinda hard for me to live with her because she lives in mexico. Not only that, she lives with her parents.

I don't deny what you said about it possibly being somewhat illogical...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Actually I meant a vasectomy. LOL It's funny how you said vasoline in the arsehole because now that I think about it, yeah I'd do that instead.

She cannot get prego. Too bad she wasn't a Brasileirinha. "They take in the butt/dat's dat's whatttttttt!" - Lil' Kim (1996)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

E_Irizarry wrote:Actually I meant a vasectomy. LOL It's funny how you said vasoline in the arsehole because now that I think about it, yeah I'd do that instead.

She cannot get prego. Too bad she wasn't a Brasileirinha. "They take in the butt/dat's dat's whatttttttt!" - Lil' Kim (1996)
i guess i was wrong again. vasoline in the butthole is so easy to do compared to raw. nasty just nasty !!!!! :D
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Don't date single mothers with 3 kids.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

momopi wrote:Don't date single mothers with 3 kids.
I see what you are saying. however, it's not like I was messing with an American single mother. This was a Mexican woman (meaning she actually lives in Mexico; she occasionally comes to San Antonio to work).