This Ukrainian lady is a Bitch !!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

This Ukrainian lady is a Bitch !!!!

Post by ssjparris »

okay so i was looking at livemocha.com for learning a new language. i was scrolling around looking at women's profiles to chat with.

this lady turned out to be a bitch. this is what she looks like here http://www.livemocha.com/profiles/view/ ... =suggested

here is her profile messege to all the guys " DEAR GUYS, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE AND SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP HERE, AND I AM NOT GOING TO TALK WITH MY CAMERA ON. THE ONLY THING I CAN HELP YOU WITH IT IS LEARNING LANGUAGES. NOTE IT PLEASE!! "

sound familiar to any of you guys.

damn !!!!. hahahaaha. :lol: she sounds like a man hating american bitch. but she isn't she is from the ukraine. jeez louise !!!!. she needs to get bruce lee slapped !!!.

maybe alot of american men are wanting to go out with her. maybe not. maybe to many ukrainian guys asking her out. or worse....maybe she is changing because of some american influence. i do not know.

stay away from her.

her is my messege to her...." you are a bitch. come to america and you will not like men." okay maybe i should not have sent that. no need for negativity in all. oh well. :D
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

*Ahem*

City: Kyiv
Relationship status: In a relationship
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

you don't get it dude. the point being she is angry. and HAD to post it. release her anger on men. there is just alot of anger and disdain in her words.
i talk to foreign women and they already have a relationship. they are nothing like this. they actually socialize and are friendly to me. i never seen someone like this from another country act this way just because of the relationship status. nope. never.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Are you trying to learn a language or flirt with girls on a language learning website ?

Why would you be mad at someone you don't know on the internet, who signed up to help others learn a language ?

She likely put that up there because she being hit on constantly. Guys always have more balls when they're behind a computer screen and talking to girl they don't know and likely will never meet, so she likely was inundated with men looking to flirt ... which was presumably why you were on Livemocha.

Why do you take it personal in an obsessive way ? You sent a girl you don't know a message calling her a "bitch" because she is in a relationship and let's people know ...

You need a modicum of social skills to talk to girls ssjparris. I think you are lacking in the social skills department, whether by nature or nurture, is hard to determine.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I love how eloquently The Arab dismantles people with his logic. But then again, he seems to have a pet peeve with improper English grammar, which I, too, have a pet peeve about.

It's always good to have a human phishing site spell checker jajajaa lmao!! lol!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

The Arab wrote:Are you trying to learn a language or flirt with girls on a language learning website ?

Why would you be mad at someone you don't know on the internet, who signed up to help others learn a language ?

She likely put that up there because she being hit on constantly. Guys always have more balls when they're behind a computer screen and talking to girl they don't know and likely will never meet, so she likely was inundated with men looking to flirt ... which was presumably why you were on Livemocha.

Why do you take it personal in an obsessive way ? You sent a girl you don't know a message calling her a "bitch" because she is in a relationship and let's people know ...

You need a modicum of social skills to talk to girls ssjparris. I think you are lacking in the social skills department, whether by nature or nurture, is hard to determine.
i HATE women that talk like this bitch !!!

i told you to f**k OFF ALREADY !!!!.

If we ever meat it is not going to be pleasant. i am ignoring your posts now you childish little man.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

ssjparris,

You are not right in the head, mate.

I think that is clear to any sane person. You have serious psychological problems and have trouble interacting with society. That does not mean that some of what you say isn't correct ( though it is mostly just parroted and gleaned from elsewhere), and the overall theme of AW being terrible, and that you grasp this in essence.

But as I stated previously, I think there are a multitude of other issues holding you back.

I'm not purposefully picking on you ... it's just I notice a pattern of bizarreness coming from you, coupled with the writing skills of a dyslexic 8-year old. I doubt you would be successful with foreign women, if you cannot even speak your own language at adult level and with an adult vocabulary.

I don't know about "meating" me .. should such an encounter occur, you would probably find the meeting rather unpleasant as I am an amateur kick boxer.

Who is the child ? You write like a child and are in your 40s, a full grown adult, and have yet to explain why your language skills are so shockingly poor. I have never seen such terrible English before, even from 8th graders.

Considering English is my second language and I write with considerable fluency ( hate tooting my own horn), your atrocious mangling of your own language and limited vocabulary is highly aggravating.

You can ignore me, but you can't ignore reality. I will not be politically correct for the sake of it.

You cannot continue living in a dream world composed of thoughts, phrases, opinions, and experiences of forum posters. When I read threads like this ... and the thread about you making "chilidish" faces at women ... and threads about slapping women on the ass .... you sound like an autistic, troubled child.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

If she's in a relationship, forget about even flirting with her. I see people try and do that all the time, they're TRYING to go through a brick wall! Why?

There's a difference between this women putting up a boundary for stupid men who don't get the fact that this women is already in a relationship, and a stupid, single american women who has a list of demands before you even get the chance to talk to her in person.

Livemocha vs. craigslist. Apples vs. oranges.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The Arab wrote:ssjparris,

I think that is clear to any sane person. You have serious psychological problems and have trouble interacting with society. That does not mean that some of what you say isn't correct ( though it is mostly just parroted and gleaned from elsewhere), and the overall theme of AW being terrible, and that you grasp this in essence.

But as I stated previously, I think there are a multitude of other issues holding you back.

I'm not purposefully picking on you ... it's just I notice a pattern of bizarreness coming from you, coupled with the writing skills of a dyslexic 8-year old. I doubt you would be successful with foreign women, if you cannot even speak your own language at adult level and with an adult vocabulary.

I don't know about "meating" me .. should such an encounter occur, you would probably find the meeting rather unpleasant as I am an amateur kick boxer.

Who is the child ? You write like a child and are in your 40s, a full grown adult, and have yet to explain why your language skills are so shockingly poor. I have never seen such terrible English before, even from 8th graders.

Considering English is my second language and I write with considerable fluency ( hate tooting my own horn), your atrocious mangling of your own language and limited vocabulary is highly aggravating.

You can ignore me, but you can't ignore reality. I will not be politically correct for the sake of it.

You cannot continue living in a dream world composed of thoughts, phrases, opinions, and experiences of forum posters. When I read threads like this ... and the thread about you making "chilidish" faces at women ... and threads about slapping women on the ass .... you sound like an autistic, troubled child.
@The Arab,

Whilst I agree with you, you should have more etiquette and PM this "roast" to him personally. We are supposed to uplift each other. Yes, we have different phenotypes; genotypes; among some of us are people whom are susceptible to illness or to having a higher intelligent quotient than others; body types; etc. However, we generally have the same creed here and that is to (as "re-dumb-dant" as this may sound) be happier abroad.

The Arab, think of the forum as a place that you would converse amongst your peers about general, nonsensitive information. Treat the PM's as a "heart-to-heart" whisper (as gay as that sounds). At least with PMs, you may be "putting the guy on blast" or "roasting" him, but @ least he isn't embarrassed because you were decent enough and had enough respect to correct him.

You may feel that he's not your brother in any connotation or denotation of any form, but the last thing you want to do is try to scare him away like Gordan almost did to Terrance (yes he is the same Black AMerican man whom is in China now and whom is a frequent poster to this site) before.

I'm not saying you would end up banned from H.A.; I'm just basically stating that we need all the upstanding, resilient men to boycott feminism via proxy of going abroad and beginning non-feminized, feral, nuclear families that would later yield into communities with the same creed.

It's just food for thought, papi.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

E_Irizarry wrote:@The Arab,

Whilst I agree with you, you should have more etiquette and PM this "roast" to him personally. We are supposed to uplift each other. Yes, we have different phenotypes; genotypes; among some of us are people whom are susceptible to illness or to having a higher intelligent quotient than others; body types; etc. However, we generally have the same creed here and that is to (as "re-dumb-dant" as this may sound) be happier abroad.

The Arab, think of the forum as a place that you would converse amongst your peers about general, nonsensitive information. Treat the PM's as a "heart-to-heart" whisper (as gay as that sounds). At least with PMs, you may be "putting the guy on blast" or "roasting" him, but @ least he isn't embarrassed because you were decent enough and had enough respect to correct him.

You may feel that he's not your brother in any connotation or denotation of any form, but the last thing you want to do is try to scare him away like Gordan almost did to Terrance (yes he is the same Black AMerican man whom is in China now and whom is a frequent poster to this site) before.

I'm not saying you would end up banned from H.A.; I'm just basically stating that we need all the upstanding, resilient men to boycott feminism via proxy of going abroad and beginning non-feminized, feral, nuclear families that would later yield into communities with the same creed.

What I find ridiculous, is that this even needed to be said in the first place.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

C.J. wrote:If she's in a relationship, forget about even flirting with her. I see people try and do that all the time, they're TRYING to go through a brick wall! Why?

There's a difference between this women putting up a boundary for stupid men who don't get the fact that this women is already in a relationship, and a stupid, single american women who has a list of demands before you even get the chance to talk to her in person.

Livemocha vs. craigslist. Apples vs. oranges.
Yeah it is a brickwall. hahahaha. i usually ask for a friend request and most of them from Livemocha will accept. and later we become BEST friends. not to try and steal her from her boyfriend.

i just did not like hearing her talk like that. i have so many foriegn women that enjoy more friendship and i theirs. i just did not think it would get that far. Where they would post something angry !!!.

if i were her i would just ignore the requests and the comments. or perhpas be more polite and say i have a boyfriend go and work on getting out to meet women in our country. HA !!!.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

E_Irizarry wrote:
The Arab wrote:ssjparris,

@The Arab,

100% agreed. We should work together and share what we know about certain topics. No more beef please. i no longer have it with the Arab. and hope we could chat normally like good citizens of the world !!!!.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

While I think Arab is a bit harsh, but he is totally right. As an immigrant I see where he is coming from. SSJ, you are not real man. Life is more complicated, foreign people have their own lives and problems. And trust me, if some women are connected to websites that teach language skills, she definitely WAS hit on so many times. No matter how friendly and lovely she is, it starts to annoy people, especially that it is not a dating website.

That girl is NOT a bitch and she is not like American girls. She is in relationship and she is tired of people hitting on her. As it was stated, you have to understand the difference between oranges and apples!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The main lesson to be learned here is that trying to meet women on the Internet is a huge waste of time.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Nah! I met so many girls online that I actually had sex in real life, in the U.S. it is one of the best ways to connect with immigrant community because people live so far away and dispersed in endless suburbia.

Main lesson is to understand difference between a bitch and a girl who is just tired of guys hitting on her in the wrong place, especially if she is listed "in relationship".