For all you single chubby chasers out there...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

For all you single chubby chasers out there...

Post by Mr S »

Here's an opportunity to hook up with the woman of your dreams if your into BBW's...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -with.html

Money really can't buy you love: Lottery winner has £2.5m in the bank...but no one to share it with
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 2:11 AM on 7th June 2011

Unlucky in love: Andrea Holmes is looking to settle down after winning £2.5m in the lottery in 2002
A former hairdresser told told how a £2.5 million lottery win has allowed her to buy everything - except love.
Single Andrea Holmes, 34, has splashed out on luxury cars, holidays and a plush property portfolio since winning the lottery nine years ago.
Andrea quit her job as a hairdresser, opened her own beauty spa and can buy anything she likes when she goes shopping.
But despite all the trappings of wealth Andrea is still unlucky in love and desperately hoping to meet the man of her dreams and start a family.
Andrea, who has invested the majority of her win and original savings for her future family and home in Wiltshire, says she had never found the right man.
She said: 'I was single at the time and my status is still the same. Maybe I'm too fussy, but I was quite independent then and I still am now.
'The money can be an issue for some, but I still live the same way as I did before. I would like to settle down at some point.
'I believe that it will happen at some point and it will come up when it does but it has not so far. I'm very busy and I have not been actively looking for love.
'I would really like a family of my own one day as well so I have been trying to make the money last.
'I want to be able to do things for my children and give them a better life than I had.
'My parents tried their hardest for me but you always want to give your children better than you had yourself.'
Andrea - who says her win had 'never sunk in' - bought her usual three lines of lottery tickets and a special Lucky Dip to cheer herself up in June 2002.

The former hairdresser moved out of the ex-council house she lived in with her parents and bought a sprawling four-bedroom property nearby in Wiltshire
She was previously 'over the moon' when she won £80 two years after starting to play the lottery just after her 16th birthday.
Andrea always handed over her tickets to mum Sandra Holmes, 60, who kept them safe and checked her numbers for her on the television.
It was Sandra who spotted the numbers on Andrea's Lucky Dip as they were announced and then had the task of persuading her daughter that she was a millionaire.
Andrea said: 'Mum shouted upstairs to me that I had won the lottery and we're quite a jokey family so I just assumed she was playing a practical joke.
'To be quite honest, I think the win has never really sunk it. It is just such a life changing amount of money.
'I would have been delighted to have won £10, I was chuffed when I won £80 but £2.5 million is just too much to take in.'

Trading up: Andrea swapped her clapped out Ford Fiesta for a Mercedes SL 350
Andrea did not touch her win for a few weeks - and says her bank even phoned her to tell her that she could use the account.
After that, she traded her clapped out Ford Fiesta in for a brand new Peugeot 206, which she traded in for a BMW convertible two years later.
After three years she traded her BMW in for a Mercedes SL 350 and now owns a Mercedes SLK, which she bought four years ago.
Andrea took her parents, Sandra and dad Bill, 63, on a cruise to the Canary Islands, after her win, and gave a chunk of the winnings to her brothers and sister.
She has also taken her friends and family to on holidays to exotic locations such as Barbados, the Dominican Republic, Amsterdam and Norway.
Despite her wealth, Andrea still shops on the high street and regularly picks up tops in New Look and Debenhams - although admits she can buy anything she likes.
The former hairdresser moved out of the ex-council house she lived in with her parents, both former pizza factory workers, and bought a sprawling four-bedroom property nearby.
She now lives there alone with her six-year-old Border Collie 'Troy' and eight-year-old African Grey parrot 'Red'.
Andrea purchased a portfolio of properties around Devizes two years ago and acts as a landlady for a number of tenants across the town.
She has started renting out a room in a local beauty parlour in Devizes, where she employs a beautician who offers 'fish spa' treatments.
Amazingly, Andrea still plays the lottery every week and spends her money wisely.
She said: 'It's amazing how the lottery has changed my life. It has given me much more confidence.
'But I am careful with money too. If you spend it wisely and look after it then it will look after you.
'I felt a bit bad when I started playing the lottery again as I had been so lucky but then nobody seemed to mind.
'It's really nice to go back into the shop where I bought my winning ticket and buy more.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1Oa9MtF7E
Last edited by Mr S on June 7th, 2011, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Honestly, she is not really ugly. I would say out of 10, she is a 6/10. It all depends on your view. I think that being 'independent' makes her undesirable to most men and also the fact that since only people in the UK might of heard of her. I did not until you posted this article. British guys are seeing that possibly she is not really worth the trouble. She is already 34 (eggs are dying fast). She is in operation baby mode and currently, the best option would be for English men to avoid her like the plague.

She should do the option the English women her age do and that is go after Caribbean guys who might satisfy her. However, she wants to find a guy and sadly, since she is not in the desirable age range 18-28 (nice range), she will not get a husband so her pets will most likely keep her company.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Her face is okay, but her body isn't really that attractive unless you like bigger women. If she lost a hell of a lot of weight and exercised she would be really attractive and probably wouldn't have too many problems finding a guy. I personally like independent women, however she is a bit too large for my tastes, especially her ass screams "wide load"!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I've always appreciated bigger women. But there is a big difference between a hot bigger woman, a passable one, and an unattractive one.

The first problem I see with this girl is flabby loose skin on her arms. That means her body is probably going to be loose and shapeless all around. Tight jeans and shirts can hide this and create the illusion of a a decent shape. But when the clothes come off, the skin and fat head south. She may have cellulite too. Bigger women in their 30s tend to have this problem due to one or more of a few factors:

1. Massive weight loss if she was at any time much heavier and/or one or more pregnancies
2. Liposuction of arms, legs, tummy, etc.
3. Bad genetics. Some 30 something women have tight skin and underlying tissue, others don't

Unfortunately, losing weight won't help much if she fits any of the above. She may be able to look better in clothes but she will just look worse in a bikini.

Anyway, this woman has an OK face and I can't imagine she would have much problem finding a regular 30-40 something British guy, even without the money. If she's over 170 cm, that's a plus. But I think she's quite a bit shorter than that. All-in-all, I rate her in the passable category as long as she's at least 165 cm tall, at least with her clothes on.

I suspect she is extremely picky as Anglo girls tend to be these days. Just listen to a few of Steve Hoca's Youtube rants. According to him, American women in their 30s and 40s want much younger guys.

A hot bodied larger woman is going to have some or all of the following:
1. Relatively tall with proportionally longer legs
2. Tight smooth skin and underlying tissue throughout whole body
3. Round hips and ass which curve in nicely to waist.
4. Slightly narrow shoulders relative to hips (a bit pear shaped)
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

She might just be uneducated white trash.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

She is 34 years old and won her lotto jackpot 10 years ago. She had all those years in her 20's when she was younger, better looking, and thinner to get a BF or husband. Now she is in her mid 30's and alone. If she wants somebody to blame, she only has to look in the mirror.

Her only saving grace is that she hasn't blown her winnings. About 70% of lotto winners will go broke within a few years. This women at least have some financial smarts.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

She shouldn't have a problem picking up Black American men and chubby-chasers from America.

Esperate! I'm a single, chubby chaser, my dude!

*I'm grabbing my own crotch singing like Aaron Nasty Man Hall
"I WANNA/GIT/WIT/YOUUUUUUU-UHHHHHHHHHH-WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"*

*Teddy Riley exclaims, "Yo Nasty Man...take me to the bridge!"*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!