Got fired for being too sexy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Got fired for being too sexy

Post by odbo »

:D

Jealous females or male boss who got pissed after she denied sexual advances? Or fake story entirely.. Regardless, that's one sexy Puerto Rican!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

This gets back to the mindless idiots that typically run around American offices. If you're smarter, better looking, have unusual skills (like me: I know 5 foreign languages and have traveled the world), then you are viewed as a threat and are eliminated. This is the typical paranoid insecurity found in the US, which makes me puke. This is a gorgeous and obviously bright lady, and is a "clear and present danger" to the average Ameriskanks in the office, who don't want her competition around. This woman would do better in Miami or SoCal or somewhere there is a higher percentage of attractive Hispanic ladies.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

This is kind of old, yea? I remember a story like this about 1 year ago.

Anyhow, her clothes in this video is ok, but who knows what she was coming to work in before all this happened.

Personally, American women DO dress inappropriately for work these days, I see a lot of them at the court houses.

They wear come F*** me high heals, super tight skirts or suit pants, tight shirts that expose their chest if they have big breast, and lots of makeup that is unnecessary for work.

Guys, they look like street walkers and I notice that they cause men to loose focus on their jobs, and they start competition among other women for attention.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on June 8th, 2011, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

This is what woman SHOULD be wearing to work; this is what they looked like in the 80s.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

This is generally what I have seen in the court houses and in and around the posh financial districts at lunch time on the east and west coast. The second pic is a taken from some kind of adult sight but I HAVE seen women dress up for work exactly like her.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Notice how Think Different said higher percentages of ATTRACTIVE Hispanic ladies.

Attractive is the buzzword here. Even though there is a myriad of Latinas in NYC/NJ area, Most of them aren't attractively a size 2 like Debra-Lee seems to be. LOL
Last edited by E_Irizarry on June 9th, 2011, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Lol you're right im tired of seeing all these fat latina cows here in NY.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Personally, American women DO dress inappropriately for work these days, I see a lot of them at the court houses.

They wear come F*** me high heals, super tight skirts or suit pants, tight shirts that expose their chest if they have big breast, and lots of makeup that is unnecessary for work.
Personally, I feel BAD for you my friend! This is NORMAL for me to see women dressed like that lady in the video and your pictures. THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE! Women are made to look attractive and pretty. Women should NOT be dressed in flip-flops and XXL sweatshirts every day! THAT IS WRONG!

Girls dressed as this girl in the video would come to my university in Ukraine as some of them consider university to be a more official place, so they dress a bit better. Some girls dress like that in high schools in Ukraine, yeah - nylons, heels and skirts.

Girl in the video is pretty, but nothing to brag about. She is just a girl who definitely takes care of herself and pays attention to body, diet and clothes. Isn't that what everyone should really be doing?

Think different - yep! That's right on! People in the U.S. seem careless about you and your life, but try to look better or drive a better car and they will want to kill you. The society encourages conformity rather than uniqueness. People that want to be unique or different are trying to be freaks - goth, emo, punks, wiggers etc. SAD!
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

Yeah this one's an oldie. Note she's a single mom too. That means some guy out there finally got tired of her bullshit.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

have2fly wrote:

Personally, I feel BAD for you my friend! This is NORMAL for me to see women dressed like that lady in the video and your pictures. THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE! Women are made to look attractive and pretty. Women should NOT be dressed in flip-flops and XXL sweatshirts every day! THAT IS WRONG!

I did not explain myself good enough. I agree, I don't like the whole flip flop and jeans 24/7 either, but the topic is about WORK. If a woman is going to WORK she should not be mistaken for a hooker or a night club girl. That's how it should be AT WORK!

Women can look pretty and still professional at the same time. Think Condalisa Rice or the first ladies such as Michelle Obama.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Please forgive me, but the lady is a tramp. She's a whore. There are other vids of her before she started with banking where she brags about her boobs and men.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Adama wrote:Please forgive me, but the lady is a tramp. She's a whore. There are other vids of her before she started with banking where she brags about her boobs and men.
I am not suprised. Women including foreign women LOVE the attention their boobs or butt will get them. I do not trust her something about how she talks and acts on video. that wardrobe is cock-teasing wardrobe by american standards.

if it was the ukraine or russia it would be totally different mentality and mindset. they look their best for the men in public. so they dress better then the girl in the video.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I had a beautiful girlfriend many years ago. She was working for an agency which would give her temp jobs, and she was constantly getting fired. She said that wherever she went, there would always be jealous women who would set her up, and the boss world immediately sack her since she was a temp to avoid problems. She dressed conservatively, but was friendly and outgoing. She eventually went to a day school to work with children, to avoid the problem.