How many here don't feel sorry for Rep Weiner's wife?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

How many here don't feel sorry for Rep Weiner's wife?

Post by S_Parc »

Hey fellows,

The media is having a field day with this guy for his raunchy texting/photos, which is fine and dandy (I mean that's public life) but now, they're playing the pity game with his wife.

Why is it that I'm not buying it? :?

Here's why ... these women who typically marry alpha male politicians or bankers are into the 'bad' boy model but now have it laced with political aspirations. Sorry, been there, met those girls, and have moved on. They tend to hang around places like Wellesley, Simmons, Vassar, & Smith colleges and try to date guys from prelaw or pre-MBA programs from Ivy league schools. They don't care for nice guys from regular backgrounds & even at the ripe young age of 18, talk about not dating students who wear "sneakers" outdoors, as if wing tipped loafers are the only thing to wear, once you leave the gym or b-ball court.

My favorite one of these gals, took a really nice guy (BTW, a Yale Medical School student) for a ride as there were already pre-partners, at big law firms, interested in her. All her conversations with me were about getting advance degrees, like if I wanted to attend MIT-Sloan MBA or Columbia Law or what have you :roll:. BTW, I cued one of those law partner guys about her and he dropped her like a hot potato. That guy later married a country gal from Maine, smart fellow :wink:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Not sure she fits the pigeon hole, having grown up in Saudi Arabia with foreign national parents, though no doubt she got a quick eduation in values from the JAPS at GW.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I heard he is Jewish and the wife is Muslim?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I do feel a little sorry for his wife, she getting unwanted attention for marrying this Weiner. At first he said it was not his "weiner" then he admitted after more photos came out that indeed it was his "weiner". He certainly has gotten himself into a pickel. :D

I saw his news conference a couple of days ago and he did seem truely sorry for what he did. In his news conference just like in his photos he sent to those women he was really letting it "all hang out." That's the "long and short of it." lol :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:I do feel a little sorry for his wife, she getting unwanted attention for marrying this Weiner. At first he said it was not his "weiner" then he admitted after more photos came out that indeed it was his "weiner". He certainly has gotten himself into a pickel. :D

I saw his news conference a couple of days ago and he did seem truely sorry for what he did. In his news conference just like in his photos he sent to those women he was really letting it "all hang out." That's the "long and short of it." lol :lol:

Pardon me while I die laughing :lol: !
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Representative Weiner resigned yesterday. He said it was a "hard" decision and he tried to "stick it out" as "long as he could."

That's pretty much the "long and short of it." :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Weiner is not a bad boy, but he is an Alpha male given his personality and stature.

I do not feel sorry for the wife because when it gets down to it, she is likely the reason he resorted to these things. If she were not flying around the world being an aide to Hilary Clinton, maybe she could have fulfilled the intimacy needs of her husband.

The marriage was not meeting his needs so he sought refuge in social media.