Scandalous Women Exposed Thread:

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Scandalous Women Exposed Thread:

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Have a look guys.... A woman wrote this....

"For atparky and maybe a few others. I first wrote a long and detailed post about the relationship I had with this married man, and I included that I was married too. Unfortunately, everything I wrote in that post went to lalaland after I submitted it. I didn't have time to rewrite everything then, so I just summed up how I felt. First of all, I never wanted this married man to leave his wife, but I made him think that I wanted him to leave and that I would leave my husband for him. The truth is that I was having the greatest nonstop rush of my life at that time because not only did I have 2 men that were doing everything they could for me but ONE OF THOSE MEN WAS RISKING ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING HE HAD FOR ME. My husband was working a lot and had to travel often (making good money), and my married man was with me at least 6 days a week for at least 14 hours a day, doing basically anything I asked him to do for me. I didn't even have to fill my gas tank myself. We worked together, so we both went in early for some mornin lovin and then worked all day together. After work, we went out together for a few hours and that was public. We also saw each other on weekends, even at times on Sunday after he took his family home from church. We were very open about our relationship at work. We really didn't go to great lengths to hide our relationship. My married man came to my home a lot. We never tried to hide it from the neighbors. He parked in the lot near my apartment, where anyone could see. He knew that if my husband ever had a business trip cut short for whatever reason he could walk right in on us and hurt or kill him or me or both of us, but he didn't have any fear and said he would do what he needed to do if that ever happened. We made out quite a lot in his truck in large open parking lots around stores and in city parks. We did all this even though he believed with all his heart that his wife and kids would not only leave him but would never speak to him again and that his wife would take him to the cleaners in the divorce. He believed he would lose his job and the respect of his peers, family, and church. He knew he would have to step down from leadership in his church and that he would be shamed by everyone there. Now that I've explained my situation more (for the second time since my first submission disappeared) anyone should be able to see that there is no greater high than being loved so much that a man would risk all that for you. I loved every second of it. The self-esteem I gained from being with this man will be with me my whole life because I have the wonderful memories of knowing that someone adored me that much and I know he would come running to me in a minute if I asked (which I won't). An extra perk I got from the affair is that when my husband found out he was hurt but realized what a bad husband he had been before that and started treating me like a queen. He has since bought me a beautiful home. Before and during my affair, I had to live in an apartment that was not very nice at all and drive an older car. My husband really changed himself and my life for the better after seeing he could lose me, so I know he loves me and would never leave. My affair with this married man had me walking around on cloud 9 the entire time. I got the financial support I needed from my husband but the constant ego boost all women need from my boyfriend and from all of our jealous coworkers. The affair was the best thing that ever could have happened to me and then to my marriage. Two negative things happened because of the affair. One was that I lost my job when our relationship was exposed, and the other was that my married man and his wife both separately stalked my husband and I until we moved far away and they couldn't find us. Overall it was so worth it and I would do it again with the right person at the right time if I needed the boost. Don't worry about my married man because he didn't lose his job and his wife and kids didn't leave him or stop speaking to him. I'm sure the wife is still trying to find me because I torment her mind night and day, but she chose to marry that loser. There was no way I was ever leaving my husband for him. He was good for my self-esteem when I really needed it and ultimately good for my marriage, but he was terrible in bed. I was counting on him never leaving his wife. Again, those first 3 posts here don't seem real but seem more like jealous wives."

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/wi ... e=1&page=2

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

aw man i am beginning to relax more and more now when i read something like this. because i have completely given up on american women now. That woman is seriously sick and warped in her head. using that married man and calling him MY MARRIED MAN ( she is NOT married to him) just a selfish narcissistic pychopathic lady.

She get really high off of his presence and making other women jealous. ofcourse that married man's wife is trying to find her. because SHE herself KNOWS that cheating lady is doing it to make her jealous and angry.

i am donee with american women. no more for me. foriegn women from now on. they stick with NICE guys not dysfunctional men that say " i am going to beat your teeth in." and then have sex with him after he says this.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I love how after all the great things she says, and the rush, the high and the self esteem, she finally calls him a loser.

I am glad I don't live in America, don't have to ever look at American women and am too happy I never married one.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

anybody got the email of that whores husband???? im sure hed love to read those posts....

boycott american hoes...and for fux sake, dont ever marry one.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

What kills me here is how everything she says is said nonchalantly. Stupid American bitch
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Here's a story where the man actually got one up on his former wifey and won, quite impressive if I do say so myself!

Charges Dropped In Facebook Spy Vs. Spy Case
Suspect knew ex was behind teen girl’s phony profile

JUNE 9--In an embarrassing about-face, federal prosecutors yesterday abruptly dropped criminal charges against an Indiana man who they accused of bugging his ex-wife’s automobile.

The FBI last Friday arrested David Voelkert, 38, largely on the basis of messages the South Bend man recently exchanged with a purported 17-year-old Facebook friend named “Jessica Studebaker.�

In fact, the “Studebaker� account was created last month by Voelkert’s ex-wife Angela, 29, in an apparent bid to extract information she could use against him in an ongoing child custody fight.

As described in an FBI affidavit, David Voelkert’s Facebook correspondence with “Studebaker� included an admission that he had placed a GPS device in his ex-wife’s vehicle to surreptitiously monitor her movements. He also wrote about his desire to “find someone to take care of� Angela, and told “Studebaker� that “you should find someone at your school…that would put a cap in her ass for $10,000.�

For her part, Angela Voelkert sought to use the Facebook exchanges against her ex-husband. In a June 1 Superior Court application for a restraining order against him, Voelkert attached several pages of Facebook messages exchanged between “Studebaker� and David Voelkert. The messages showed her ex-husband telling “Studebaker� about the tracking device, as well as his concern the teenager could “get arrested as an accessory to all this.�

Voelkert spent four days in custody until federal prosecutors moved yesterday to drop charges against him. He was freed after proving to investigators that he knew all along that his ex-wife was the one sending him messages from the “Studebaker� account. Voelkert explained that he played along with the ruse so that he could use his ex-spouse’s machinations against her in their custody case.

To support this contention, Voelkert provided FBI agents with a May 25 notarized affidavit in which he describes receiving a friend request from “Jessica Studebaker,� whom he suspected was his ex-wife. “I am lying to this person,� he stated, “to gain positive proof that it is indeed my ex-wife trying to again tamper in my life.� He added, “In no way do I have plans to leave with my children or do any harm to Angela Dawn Voelkert or anyone else.�

The allegedly incriminating Facebook messages sent by Voelkert came on May 31, six days after his sworn affidavit was notarized. Voelkert kept one copy of the affidavit, and gave a relative a second copy for safekeeping.

Federal investigators, who interviewed the bank employee who notarized the affidavit on May 25, confirmed that the document was authentic, triggering the government motion yesterday to dismiss Voelkert’s case. “The request is based upon information learned in the government’s ongoing investigation of the case,� wrote prosecutor Jesse Barrett, who declined to comment about the matter when contacted by a TSG reporter.

Magistrate Judge Christopher Nuechterlein yesterday signed an order dismissing the case against Voelkert.

The “Studebaker� account remains on Facebook and includes the above image of an unknown girl. The profile claims that she is 17, has worked at Subway, and attends James Whitcomb Riley High School in South Bend. In a May 24 post, “Studebaker� claimed to be “Sittin in study hall bored out of my freakin mind.�

At press time, she currently has 63 friends, one of whom remains David Voelkert. (3 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ase-126493
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:I love how after all the great things she says, and the rush, the high and the self esteem, she finally calls him a loser.
Said the same thing myself.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

You guys got to sign up to see the actual post: hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/li ... -man-27279

"I've been with the same man for 11 years, married for the last 4. We've been through a lot together...college, jobs, health issues, etc. We don't have any children and for the last couple of years, I've been feeling like our relationship has changed into something more a long the lines of a brother/sister type of relationship. Needless to say, sex is non existent. I've been seeing a man 18 years my junior. We met at work and our relationship progressed quite quickly. Its so complicated, i wont sleep with my own husband but I've chosen to sleep w/a man young enough to be my own son. I don't know if this is symptomatic of a marriage that has run its course or if I have other issues....My husband is a wonderful man, treats me well, but i guess the spark is gone, there's no excitement. I think i want to end my marriage, but I'm afraid of the aftermath and the impact it will have on him. I just don't know what to do."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... hild-27669

"i met a man from south africa 1.5 years ago, a business partner for the company i work for. I'm a young woman and i have been married to the same man since i was 18 years old. I had planned on getting a divorce with him after the second year of marriage but he managed to get a good job and was able to support me financially. I've been with him ever since, over 10 years now. When this new man came into the picture, my feelings grew so fast and rapid for him i felt alive inside. I made love to him after a wonderful night at a work dinner party. He was in town for 2 weeks and i spent almost every single moment i had with him. My husband never expected a thing because we both work a lot. After he left back to South Africa we kept in touch... roughly 2 months later i started having pregnancy symptoms. I was sick every morning, i couldn't hold down food. At this point i should have been happy but all i was thinking was i have another mans child inside of me, not my husbands ( this was the case ). I decided to get an abortion behind my husbands back and i did. I never told my lover that i was pregnant, i didn't want to lose my husband or have things out of my control. I kept in contact with my lover, very expensive phone bills. I'd have him pleasure me over the phone while my husband was asleep, sometimes right beside him while he slept. All i could think about was how amazing our sex was, he made me have orgasms like i never had before. My phone bills were extremely expensive but my husband never suspected a thing, he thought it was to do with business. 1 month later after my abortion me and my lover made an arrangement for me to go and see him, so i did. My husband thought i was going on business but this was a complete lie. When i was with my lover we spent every waking together, go to dinner, making love, dancing, sharing stories, talking all night long. After almost 2 weeks of my romantic get away it was time to go home, it was the saddest day of my life. I felt like it was my husbands fault for me cheating on him. He could never satisfy me like my lover can. I have a lust for him that can't be matched. He is a black male and my husband is white. Myself i am white as well. There is something about black men that make me lust them so much. So i'm living my regular life again and uh oh, 2 months later i'm pregnant again. This time i wasn't getting an abortion and i have told myself i'm having the child. Right now my husband thinks he's the father and i'm roughly 7 months pregnant . I'm in the process of leaving him, getting a divorce. I've really only been working my job for 2 years now, before i had him support me. I stayed at home and kept the place clean. I'd often go out to be with friends or ex boyfriends, which eh doesn't know about. I had been with 20 other partners while married to him which he never find out about any of them ( thank god ). I want to have money if i leave him and move to south africa. My husband owes it to me, i should have half of everything he has, i've spent almost half of my life with him, that accounts for something. I just don't know how i'm going to tell him, but i'm going to. I love him but i'm not happy being with him forever. I want a man that i don't have to cheat on to be happy. I want to be able to have 1 man who can please me in every aspect of life, most importantly in bed. I don't know if i should go up to him and tell him the truth and say we're getting a divorce, how should i approach him with this before it's too late?"
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on June 16th, 2011, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

onezero4u wrote:anybody got the email of that whores husband???? im sure hed love to read those posts....

boycott american hoes...and for fux sake, dont ever marry one.
LOL!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Americunt chimes in because a rare virtuous woman says that she hates cheating:

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... r-cheating

"You are certainly en***led to your opinion, but don't try to dictate the lives and lifestyle choices of others without walking a mile in their s***s. If your marriage is so perfect, good for you. But for those of us who feel like caged animals in a horrible marriage, and have no way out due to finances, the bad economy and other cir***stances which are beyond our control, we have a right to do what we need to do to survive. And when I say survive, I mean emotinally, physically and psychologically. I don't think you have a clue what it feels like to be in our position.

And if you don't like all the threads about cheating then stop reading them. You aren't going to change anyone's mind or their actions by condemming them for their personal choices. Yes, it's all on a public forum, but no one is looking to be bashed on here and if you can't empathize with what we are going through, then butt out
."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

"Wow, I have been having an affair for 4 years-after 28 years of marriage. I have had sex with only these two men. My OM is 7 years younger than me, 10 years younger than my husband. I would never leave my marriage, but the OM gives me something my marriage is lacking. He finds me sexy, notices every little thing. I could not live with him ever--he has always been single & loves it. I love the sneaking around--& it is easy for us, we live in different states, but see each other every month. The sex is simply amazing--it's made me think my husband & I were never sexually compatible. Never, have I wanted to rip his clothes off. Sex with the OM is hot, movie style, throw down, mind blowing sex. Our relationship has changed over the years, we really enjoy being together, it is now more than sex. Yes, it is possible to love two men."

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... -right-now
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

"I have had affairs and they are great since I married the Corvette and woke up with the Pinto. I'm not in one right now, but want to be so bad. Some of the posts mentioned another site to find one? what is it?"

"I'm so glad I started this topic! It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one out there doing.

Someone asked about not getting pregnant. When I signed up with the affair web site, I put on my profile that I wanted a married man with a vasectomy. I can't take BC pills, and since my hubby had a vasectomy 11 years ago, I can't turn up pregnant. Knowing I can't get pregnant makes the sex that much better!"

"Its is so refreshing to read what everyone is sayin. I worry all the time if I will get pregnant by OM. He is my best friend in the whole world but we also hook up when we can. I would never want my husband to find out but by having both of them in my life makes me feel great. I wish there was a way I could jus tell hubby that i wanna bring my friend I should say OUR friend into our relationship and that way i could have brother husbands (instead of sister wives) In my world that would work great. I love my husband and dont want to let him go but some days dont want to be married to him anymore. I love my OM but he too has his own problems. Some days i hate the way things are but on others its PERFECT! I jus wonder how long this can last."

"My hot, sexy affair ended when he got in trouble at work because of it. I miss him so much. He was the "bad boy" - motorcycle riding, guitar playing, hot hot hot. My husband knew...let me know in a subtle way that he knew, but didn't say another word. I have had no secrets from spouse since then - always straight-forward about where I am, with who, etc. Back to that lonely feeling though...husband is a workaholic. Same as most of you, I love my kids and won't break up our family. But that "alive, being wanted" feeling is missing and I want it back!!"

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... e=1&page=3
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

"Well I can add my 2 cents. My husband is an alcoholic (I started a thread about him) and we separated because of it. I have a single friend who knew about the situation and was pretty much "waiting in the wings" for me to leave my husband. We started texting right away, which led to sexting, which led to hanging out, which (you guessed it) led to sleeping together. I knew I was still married, but this man filled all the needs that my husband didn't. I have never slept with ANYONE besides my husband. EVER. And this OM was incredible in bed. He's 30 and never been married so has a lot of experience and knows what's he doing. It was amazing. I am a mom of 2 (ages 6 and 4) and he made me feel like a MILF!! :) LOL

Of course, it couldn't stay perfect. :( I started having feelings for him, but I wasn't sure I could go thru with a divorce. He started having feelings for me and wanted me long-term. He said I was his dream woman that he was waiting for. (Sigh)

My husband decided he wanted to work things out, so I told him about the affair. I thought he would kick me to the curb, but it almost made him want to try harder. I cut things off with the OM and now I miss him like crazy.

What a mess!" :(

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... e=1&page=6
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

"Men and women on AshleyMadison.com have already gone through the emotional and mental process to get to the point where they want to have an affair. So instead of wrecking work and personal relationships, they've turned to a site to find a like-minded individuals who wants descretion and who want to maintain their marriages while having an affair. I got 300 emails from men within one week of signing up...and I signed up for a free account. The guys have to pay to send messages. I'm not special, and I'm definitely not skinny, hot, young or beautiful. I weigh 181 pounds and put that on my profile, along with my sexual interests and what I wanted out of an affair. And that anyone responding had to be disease-free with a vasectomy. I'd make a guy send me his "key" to his profile so I could see a picture of him, before I would send my "key" back so that he could see my photo. I whittled down the list to 18 men who fit my criteria who live within 25 miles of me. What a bonanza! After email conversations, I finally got the list down to 8 candidates. It was like interviewing them for a job. I met them at Starbucks during the day, and got there early enough to buy my own coffee. Believe me ladies...a guy may be witty and interesting by email, but not have any spark or chemistry in person. Or keep up a conversation! I could tell within seconds of meeting these guys if they would make it to round two of coffee with me. Only 2 got second invites for coffee. The OM I'm with now, wanted an exclusive committed long-term affair. The other guy seemed to be a player to me, but was fun. Of course I went with the first guy - my OM. The mental connection blew us away, and wasn't something we expected. So now I'm in an exclusive committed long-term affair. We are in month 3."

hXXp://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/ma ... e=1&page=9