Other than USA, what other country have a tough dating scene

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

E_Irizarry wrote:This thread fuckin' rocks! I like all this information here. Keep it up, fellas!!!!

Whoever is in charge should make this thread into an adhesive sticky.

I love that Da Rick quote on one of his posts on this thread: something like: "Don't stay in the Anglosphere [on purpose] unless you are a degenerate!"

THERE IS NOTHING TRUER THAN THAT AFOREMENTIONED QUOTE. That should be a "Poor Richard's Almanac" slogan in itself! LOL

I always thought there should've been a "Little Richard's Almanac", but I guess it never got written! HA!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I had a blast there when i was living there in japan for two years. The girls aged 17-18 would flirt. imagine going to a mcdonalds and all the customer service are women. they would ALL squash eachother at the front counter. and they would ALL say HIIIIIIIII to me.
Never happened to me in Japan but did happen in the Philippines. It was a blast. Girls would squash together and tell me how cute I was.
Which goes to show that different people will have different reactions in different countries. Sometimes a country A will be good for one man but totally a bore for another. Many guys I knew in Japan were lonely as hell. I was very lonely. Most Japanese girls would be cold as ice to me. And I was a good looking guy with a friendly attitude and I spoke Japanese well and knew the culture well. Did not matter at all.
i am the black handsome guy they like. i don't mean to brag. but blacks do have it good there. I had no success with older japanese ladies for some reason

Because they were not into the popularized hip and cool black culture on TV. The young ones were.

Again, the opposite with me. The older ones liked me not the younger ones. But most were not interested in me at all. Same as in the USA.
i really hope i can get married to one that believes in cooking and cleaning.
You might. Your testimony here goes to show that people should not just listen to my advice but listen to folks like you as well. What did and did not work out for me may or may not be a good guideline to other people. I seem to get along with Filipinos but Thais hate and despise me. I have no idea why. Other guys here post great stories about Thailand and how well they are received. They have money, wives/gf's , do not feel any discrimination, give testimonies to how warm and accepting the people are and I am the one telling horror stories. But I do not think it is my attitude at all. There must be some karmic thing that I cannot understand.

On the other hand, most guys who have "blasts" seem to have this in common:

1) They do not speak the language beyond a few words.
2) They have money while there and do not need to earn a living alongside a common citizen and earn their daily bread by working for the locals or competing with them.
2a) They have ( or are perceived to have) a "high position", either as a tourist with money or as a manager or some VIP of sorts which the locals respect.
3) They are relatively young/good- or hip- looking and remind the Hollywood brainwashed locals of some Western movie personality.
4) They by and large do not make the country a home for too long.

Note that the flirtings happened at McDonald's- an American chain. And they flirted to you in English, I presume.

Such a boring life, studying English, staying at home with parents, school, work, home, boring and shy Japanese boys, when suddenly in walks in..........WILL SMITH!!!!!!!!! WESLEY SNIPES! DANZEL WASHINGTON! Right off the TV screen, straight from sunny Hollywood!

Hiiii, helloooo!

Once you learn the languages, try to make a living there, and dig deeper and observe the body language in the peripheral vision, you will see what is really going on. I have been blessed/cursed with that dubious ability and have been very unhappy about many places due to that.

I was always a believer in the American immigrant concepts of self help, learning the culture and the language, respecting the locals and working my way into their community. While this attitude is what is expected in the US, it is not appreciated in Asia. Except maybe here in the Philippines.

A Black American in China who is tall and good looking will be seen as a basketball star. His view of China will be great. A poor Nigerian immigrant to China living in the new African ghettos in that country may not have such a rosy picture.
Same with the US. Before 9/11, rich Saudi/Kuwaiti/Emirati/Qatari students in the US were stars. They LOVED America and Americans and many told me they did not want to leave. They also said that the girls were super! And the people were VERY nice!
Now, a poor Palestinian Arab moving to a Michigan ghetto will see an America that is totally different - possibly the way we see it.
Last edited by ladislav on June 12th, 2011, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Think Different wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:This thread fuckin' rocks! I like all this information here. Keep it up, fellas!!!!

I love that Da Rick quote on one of his posts on this thread: something like: "Don't stay in the Anglosphere [on purpose] unless you are a degenerate!"

THERE IS NOTHING TRUER THAN THAT AFOREMENTIONED QUOTE. That should be a "Poor Richard's Almanac" slogan in itself! LOL

I always thought there should've been a "Little Richard's Almanac", but I guess it never got written! HA!
LOL I know right. Speaking of Little Richard, maybe this is the reason why "LITTLE RICHARD'S ALMANAC" has never, ever been written!! lol hahaa
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:Japan is easy if you are under 30 and very good looking/blond. Otherwise, you will have to date over 30 used goods who are hunting for Westerners because no Japanese wants them. Very cute 18-26 young Japanese girls, especially those looking to get married prefer the same nationality unless you look like Leonardo Di Caprio or Brad Pitt.
In any event, in Japan, you will not be getting mainstream girls.
Plus Japan is racist as hell and it is hard for a mixed couple to get an apartment and raise a family. It would be much easier to live in the US after you get the gal. She also does not need a visa to come to the US- I think now she may need to register online though although do not quote me on that.
In my experience this is the truth. I wouldn't call Japan racist but a culture that frowns on Multiculturalism. That said, I have heard that some Japanese girls (low rent types) will date Westerners, including Black Men. Generally even White Men aren't accepted into Japanese families. Japanese girls from middle class and upper middle class families might consider you (White guy) a good fling for awhile.

If you like Asian women go to SE Asia your chances improve 100%. Japan is really expensive to find out that dating is no different there than here and that you likely need to speak Japanese anyway to get very far...
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

DaRick wrote:Obviously, stay away from the Anglosphere unless you're a degenerate. That goes without saying.

I've usually gotten along well with Chinese international students and Chinese girls have been plenty interested in me online.

Japanese and Korean girls, not so much; this may be due to their reluctance to live overseas, especially with the Japanese. This does not apply to Peruvian-Japanese, who are another breed.

I've had lots of success with Filipinas.

Nobody from Central America has been interested in me. Very few from Eastern Europe have been either. From what I've read, this stems from my age (they often expect foreign men to be somewhat older).
Yeah man that is good stuff to hear. Congrats on the successs with foreign women

here is my experience with East European. They like me so much a bulgarian women in her 30's blatantley asked me to marry her. ahahahahha. another hot sexy 28 year old from Serbia asked me questions of interest, " Are you married...do you have a family!!" it made me feel really good on the inside knowing that i am wanted in these countries. I guess success there at a young age depends on you as a person. everyone's experience is going to be different in each country.

I love Japanese, Chinese, Korean. very good experiences with them. although i have met rude unfriendly japanese bitches. i have been signaled interest to me by model looking japanese ladies. korean is fun too. so is chinese although some of them have an attitude. they were very friendly to me. and one chinese ladyeven looked at me and waved hiii to me. hahahaaha. and that is in the states too for asians. so i can't wait to go to china and live there for a few months.

Happy foreign woman experiences to you. my friend. !!!!.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I also had a blast in Japan. I speak the language near fluent (though forgetting fast as I learn Chinese) and got on great with the girls. Like mentioned above, though, it is the young ones. Older women had no interest whatsoever and would rarely even make eye contact. People tend to guess I am 25 years old, though I am very far from it, and I can fall into a group that age, or even younger, quite easily. Same experience in Korea, except I never got a handle on the language.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Think Different wrote:

LOL I know right. Speaking of Little Richard, maybe this is the reason why "LITTLE RICHARD'S ALMANAC" has never, ever been written!! lol hahaa
Damn, that's funny! I'm going to have to check out that movie! Thanks for the tip!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:
DaRick wrote:Obviously, stay away from the Anglosphere unless you're a degenerate. That goes without saying.

I've usually gotten along well with Chinese international students and Chinese girls have been plenty interested in me online.

Japanese and Korean girls, not so much; this may be due to their reluctance to live overseas, especially with the Japanese. This does not apply to Peruvian-Japanese, who are another breed.

Nobody from Central America has been interested in me. Very few from Eastern Europe have been either. From what I've read, this stems from my age (they often expect foreign men to be somewhat older).
Yeah man that is good stuff to hear. Congrats on the successs with foreign women

here is my experience with East European. They like me so much a bulgarian women in her 30's blatantley asked me to marry her. ahahahahha. another hot sexy 28 year old from Serbia asked me questions of interest, " Are you married...do you have a family!!" it made me feel really good on the inside knowing that i am wanted in these countries. I guess success there at a young age depends on you as a person. everyone's experience is going to be different in each country.

I love Japanese, Chinese, Korean. very good experiences with them. although i have met rude unfriendly japanese bitches. i have been signaled interest to me by model looking japanese ladies. korean is fun too. so is chinese although some of them have an attitude. they were very friendly to me. and one chinese ladyeven looked at me and waved hiii to me. hahahaaha. and that is in the states too for asians. so i can't wait to go to china and live there for a few months.

I keep hearing that Black American men are a hit over there in E. Europe. Good shit, my dude.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ssjparris wrote:

I keep hearing that Black American men are a hit over there in E. Europe. Good shit, my dude.
I don't know about being a "hit" but it will take you a bit longer (or shorter) to find one. I found Larisa on Lucky Lovers, she contacted me first... I've sense been hit on first by a few EE women. Its not overwhelming like some Caucasian men like to claim but its certainly better than what happens on US based sites.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Gah...Noo not the japanese too!!!.... I just read Korea is bad place to find women, now I'm reading Japan is a bad place.

Can you guys expand on this a little?

Korean and Japanese women are at the top of my list, but I do understand its not going to be easy to get ladies in this country, I just hoped it wasn't going to be half as bad as the USA.

So is it just as bad as us?

Are women really only going to go for you if your bradpitt ect?

I have accepted the way I look after what I've done to change my body, and sadly after losing 168 lbs and getting in shape, I can tell you, I still am no brad, but I sure as hell would like to know that in japan or korea I would still get attention from attractive ladies in there early 20s!

so from you guys with experience how hard would it be for guy in his late 20s to DATE a lady from japan or korea?

I'm not in to hit it and quit it crap.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I just wanted to add that Croatian and Serbian Women are interested in Black Men as well. You sort of forget about those countries but if you go there and can't find a gf in 30 days and a wife in about 90-120 days, you got issues.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I guess I have to see if it is going to work on that website. Where did you find that Croatian and Serbian women are interested in black guys too? Same website?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:I guess I have to see if it is going to work on that website. Where did you find that Croatian and Serbian women are interested in black guys too? Same website?
From a Croatian girl I know who lives in Austria, has spent time in Atlanta and loves it.

A Serbian girl that was interested in a friend of mine.

Its basically a generalization but having said that, you can find them on Interracial Dating sites. Not a ton of them but I would BET you if you spent some time in Split or another city you might find some friendly ladies.

You need to bombard web sites. This contacting two or three women at a time won't get the job done. You are 13 years younger than me, use this to your advantage.

I used with varying success -

http://www.loveiscolorblind.com which is apart of a network of sites. A few of those sites specialize in IR besides this one, so you may get contacted by a woman that didn't join the site I just mentioned but can still search for your profile.

http://www.afroromance.com has many European women on it.

http://www.interracialmatch.com has many Europeans on it as well.

Before you join Lucky Lovers, please let me know so I can get credit for a referral.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

magnum wrote:Gah...Noo not the japanese too!!!.... I just read Korea is bad place to find women, now I'm reading Japan is a bad place.

Can you guys expand on this a little?

Korean and Japanese women are at the top of my list, but I do understand its not going to be easy to get ladies in this country, I just hoped it wasn't going to be half as bad as the USA.

So is it just as bad as us?

Are women really only going to go for you if your bradpitt ect?.

I'm here in the states and I'm good friends with a hot Korean woman who runs a very successful business. She's in her 40's and she immigrated here to the states about 18 years ago.

Anyhow, I opened up to her and talked to her about leaving the states and such and she told me that she does not really recommend me move to an Asian country. In particular about the women, she said that in her country you're not only dating the girl but there is a merger of families and the girls family may not accept me which will make things very hard.

Take what you want with that^^

As far as Japan, the Nuclear situation is very bad and like the other poster pointed out the government is not really being honest and forthcoming about the situation.

The reason why the situation is really bad is because the reactors are at sea level and once the hot mass melts through the concrete container they can't stop it or contain it any further, and it will explode once the melted radioactive mass comes in contact with sea water. This is a unprecedented situation.

Another problem is reactor no.4 that is powered by the Mox fuel (plutonium). Plutonium is the most deadly substance known to man. 9 pounds of it in dust form can kill all of mankind.