What Women Want From Men: Interview about Internet Dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

What Women Want From Men: Interview about Internet Dating

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucLToLD ... ideo_title

Good short clip of a 30 year old Ameriskank talking about what she wants. It's good for a quick laugh.

The youtube comments are SPOT ON!

"Another example of the modern American female. All American women are garbage, minus Hasidics, Amish, Mennonites, ect. The very idea of men acting as women want creates a moral conflict of interest. Because desperate men will always appease women at the cost of morals. A patriarchal society doesn't have this issue. Women are also suppose to compete for men, of course this competition has completely stopped in America. Men want virgins, is this woman's pre-nuptial chastity intact? Let's laugh."

"This is all BS.Women are attracted to losers and want lots of drama. Im so sick of it im not even looking for a chick right now. Guy i know just had chick after chick throwing themselves at his feet. Hell they even traveled from other states. This guy has No job, no drivers licence, been in jail for domestic violence and is an alcoholic and pays no support to his ex.etc. etc. Makes no sense to me at all!"

"f**k american women, and its not their fault, society has trained them to be whores and to be worthless. You want me to work my f***ing ass off, get your ass in that kitchen bake me a pie, make me some dinner, clean the house and clean the clothes... Now when you all snap back and say What a bastard, why do they get to sit on their fat ass and get fatter while the men go to work all day..... f**k THAT... 90% of american women are worthless.. If your real women your one of the last in the USA.."

"in other countries...everybody must fend for themselves and nobody is considered above one another. A woman has to bring to the table just as much (if not more) then the male! Here in America women expect so much and treat men like rubbish. I will NEVER marry an American woman because of that! Just like the woman in this video, most are ugly hearted creatures who dont want you in their lives unless you rovide them with a medical history and an ATM recipt! No thank you!"

"Listen bro! Im not here to start internet fights, cause we both look like retards going back and forth. But you do need to agree that many women have these high expectations from men, they take, they bleed and they stomp on men because most men are the ones who set up laws to protect women, to give them rights to child support or to take your house when you divorce a woman, to take your 401k, cars and life away..ive seen it first hand how women have destroyed the lives of good men.."

"show her face. Lets see if this would be worth it. Something tells me no. Lol you should see some of these fat ass broads that want everything for free. Id rather pay the big fees at the nevada brothel and go back to world of warcraft."

"It just doesnt happen because of government. Women have had men of all ages defend them. You see a girl getting slapped by her man and you automatically want to jump in and defend her. Its those kinds of stupid things we do for women that give them the ideas that they are superior to anybody, and can do as they please! Dont come here and tell me you have never had those kind of ideas, cause if you say no, then you are a liar and you need to take your lieing ass somewhere else!"

"This woman is totally materialistic, Car, Job , House

Probably from the working poor and hooked up with someone just as poor. Women who can take care of themselves look for qualities like understanding, a sense of humor, passion, personal power etc

Does she really think a rich, good-looking man is going to want to date a 30 year-old hag? He's going for the hot girls in their 20's.

"What women really want is a bad boy. Charles Manson and others like him get boxes of mail everyday from women. The situation's been made worse with feminism and our culture.

I'm a 30 year old educated professional with my own house, a bigass diesel pickup truck, a sports car, a motorcycle, and I do a fair bit of traveling. I'm 6'3" and 280lb with average looks.

I'm starting to think that a woman from Eastern Europe, Russia, or Brazil is the way to go. They know how to treat men."

"ahhaha this bitch is funny, " i want a man with his shit together", everyone that means she wants a guy that will pay for everything she wants"

"Your a different Generation. Ladies today will determine " YOU " within the First 5 - 10 Seconds of meeting you. Period. 18 - 40 today is all about the $, f**k the Soul ."

"It's all bullshit George. I own a nice truck and a nice country home and both are paid for. I am slim, attractive and have all my hair. But, unless I am willing to take them to bars every weekend they are not interested. I have no found one yet that is truly ready to settle down. Getting a good mate is truly getting to be an exhaustive undertaking."

"I agree. Television has destroyed women. They're so far detatched from reality there's just no point in taking the risk of getting involved with them. Let them go out and earn their own living and see just how hard it is to be successful."

"THE MEN PRODUCE SOCIETY, KEEP IT IN PLACE...& THE WOMEN DESTROYS SOCIETY & REMOVES ITS FOUNDATION...BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS WHAT A MALE CAN GIVE THEM...WHAT WE CAN "GIVE" THEM...NOT WORK FOR IT & EARN...BUT SIMPLY "GIVE" THE SELFISH BRAWD...SHE PRODUCES NOTHING BUT VANITY, FAKENESS, AND FRAUD! SO WHY WOULD ANY MALE IN AMERICA BE INTERESTED IN YOU??"

"Anyways, good luck finding a FEMININE woman in the Western countries nowadays. They are a rare breed. By and large they are a bunch of overweight, lager swilling, tattoo ridden, foul mouthed feminists."
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on June 12th, 2011, 5:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What Women Want From Men: Interview about Internet Datin

Post by jamesbond »

Northamericanguy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucLToLD ... ideo_title

Good short clip of a 30 year old Ameriskank talking about what she wants. It's good for a quick laugh.

The youtube comments are SPOT ON!

Does she really think a rich, good-looking man is going to want to date a 30 year-old hag? He's going for the hot girls in their 20's.
It's funny how women who are "over the hill" to use a Tom Leykis saying, think they can still get men who are rich and handsome. I know good looking guys who are well off financially dating obese, unattractive single mothers in their 30's and 40's.

When I think about the idea of getting involved with a unattractive or overweight single mother, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

A college professor (even if he's fat) can't find a woman

A rural guy with his own place and cars can't find women that don't want a free drink

That is just a small sample of the reality that is dating/relationships of America.

Go abroad....
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

A good friend of mine from Jail. he is a good guy now. a nice guy just like everyone here. and you Know what he told me...

he said the Female security guards would sneak into the prisoners jail cells to have sex with them. this includes killers, domestic violence people.
He said they would sneak into the shower room waiting for a prisoner just to have sex with them.

Your right no more american women. I am finished !!!!.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

First 3 minutes are an interesting list of items women are being taught to use as disqualifiers.

A man had better be
--already getting laid
--have no bad habits
--be financially well-off
--have a neat home
--love your job
--not work too many hours
-- not need you too much or call you too much
etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEzoEsaR88