Avoid Blk Amercian Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

You know what else.......

Post by ErikHeaven »

I am tired of my lady and a few other people i know who always say do not be mad! As if anger is a part of junk DNA or something. We have anger for a reason and if you use it constructively it can serve you immensely. For example i am mad and sad this day. An older black man in Buffalo NY was shot to death sitting on his porch. He was 86 years old. The details are not out yet, yet i am sure he proudly served his country in many wars, worked hard and provided for his children only to be gunned down by a stray bullet. And we all know it was a saggin pants, gold toothed nigger that shot him.
I am very enraged seeing this. My grandfather peace be upon his passing was mugged in NYC by some stupid nigger animal before he died.
I hate these niggers with a passion you just could not believe. And i hate the women that love them. The women are aiding and abetting terrorists and they should be charged with treason and shot to death for messing with niggers!
Niggers are terrorists, home grown terrorists i just came to that conclusion. And there is only one way to deal with them extermination!

Another thought i just had as i have some christian niggers singing across the street from me right now making all of this noise to fake never been JEZUS, many black Americans are just like filipinos always singing and always wanting to be happy. Just like a retarded child.
I tell my filipina all the time "You cannot be happy all the time". Its just absolutely f***ing impossible. Many black Americans spend so much time singing and dancing and worrying about their hair, nails,clothes, they just absolutely disgust me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have a former crack dealer in my family. He got hooked on his product and did state prison time. This nigger had goo gobs of money all the time and guess what he spent it on? Literally 100 baseball caps or as they call it now "Fitted Caps", he also had at least 200 pairs of sneakers. This clown had at least 10,000 worth of DJ equipment even though he was not a DJ. I mean the niggashit is just unreal. I have known plenty of white guys who sold some drugs and opened up a Pizza shop. Stupid niggers just cannot seem to capitalize on anything. And i am not saying i condone drug dealing either!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

And to boot he was f***ing all the fine black women. He even had black women with degrees he with cheating with on his wife. And yes amazing the nigger got married to his baby mama! He is now a washed out 2 time felon, broke as hell and when he got out of jail recently he had a pretty hot sista already waiting for him. You just got to love America, not!
As Don King would say "Only in America"!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Wow niggers going apeshit over chicken. Nothing new same old stupid people. I wish we could deport all of them to a nigger island filled with KFC and Popeyes, Malt Liquor and Crack, Gin and Juice, ST ides, Weed, Pork Rinds, Hair weaves and just let them all kill each other. It would be the latest and highest watched U.S reality show in history, Nigger Island!

"Nigger Island... Eric, that was so mean! :) lol However, I do see what you are saying, however.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Wow niggers going apeshit over chicken. Nothing new same old stupid people. I wish we could deport all of them to a nigger island filled with KFC and Popeyes, Malt Liquor and Crack, Gin and Juice, ST ides, Weed, Pork Rinds, Hair weaves and just let them all kill each other. It would be the latest and highest watched U.S reality show in history, Nigger Island!
Is this ChimpOut dot com or Happier Abroad? Oh shit. I cannot breath. hahahaa!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:

Is ChimpOut.com a racist forum? I am just curious.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Is ChimpOut.com a racist forum? I am just curious.
Only if the majority of the members as well as the administrators have the power to be racist.
Otherwise, they would simply be bigots.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I'm going to contribute more to this topic. Not trying to be a feminist, not all African American women are bad. I'm going to list some of my issues i've had with African American women:
1. They can be overweight or obese (many women of all ethnic groups CAN be this way).
2. They can have masculine features, which is a HUGE turn off for me (the way they talk, how they dress, how they look, etc). Don't be surprised if her hair is short (another turn off for me).
3. African American women MAY chastise an AA man for dating outside of his race (some of the men do this stuff too). I remember one of my friends said I like Caucasian women more than African American women because I looked at 3 consecutive ones. That's false and I don't like preferring one race over the other. The reason why AAW chastise AAM for dating outside their race because they're either: insecure, jealous, trying to make an AAM feel mortified, or hate the man so bad that the AAW will do something to cause a breakup. Anyone has any other reasons?
4. They like the bad boys, break up with them and still have feelings for them. Don't be surprised if she is single for 2 or more months and goes back out with the same guy.
5. AAW can say or do things so venomous that they make a venomous snake seem non-venomous. I've been called a nerd, been given an attitude for unnecessary things (one time, I was accidently in an AAW's way and she gave me an attitude), made fun of for the way I walk, talk, act, etc by these women. Some AAW don't know the difference between being honest and being mean.
6. AAW can be color conscious
7. They can be very irrational
8. They can be very materialistic
9. They may have children before the age of 30 (if they have one or more children; they may be harder to date)
10. The attractive ones have that "don't approach me or something bad is going to happen to you" shield.

Conclusion: African American women can be attractive (all races have attractive women). Under further consideration, I refuse to date or marry an African American woman or any American women because of multitudinous reasons.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Iawesome60 wrote:I'm going to contribute more to this topic. Not trying to be a feminist, not all African American women are bad. I'm going to list some of my issues i've had with African American women:
1. They can be overweight or obese (many women of all ethnic groups CAN be this way).
2. They can have masculine features, which is a HUGE turn off for me (the way they talk, how they dress, how they look, etc). Don't be surprised if her hair is short (another turn off for me).
3. African American women MAY chastise an AA man for dating outside of his race (some of the men do this stuff too). I remember one of my friends said I like Caucasian women more than African American women because I looked at 3 consecutive ones. That's false and I don't like preferring one race over the other. The reason why AAW chastise AAM for dating outside their race because they're either: insecure, jealous, trying to make an AAM feel mortified, or hate the man so bad that the AAW will do something to cause a breakup. Anyone has any other reasons?
4. They like the bad boys, break up with them and still have feelings for them. Don't be surprised if she is single for 2 or more months and goes back out with the same guy.
5. AAW can say or do things so venomous that they make a venomous snake seem non-venomous. I've been called a nerd, been given an attitude for unnecessary things (one time, I was accidently in an AAW's way and she gave me an attitude), made fun of for the way I walk, talk, act, etc by these women. Some AAW don't know the difference between being honest and being mean.
6. AAW can be color conscious
7. They can be very irrational
8. They can be very materialistic
9. They may have children before the age of 30 (if they have one or more children; they may be harder to date)
10. The attractive ones have that "don't approach me or something bad is going to happen to you" shield.

Conclusion: African American women can be attractive (all races have attractive women). Under further consideration, I refuse to date or marry an African American woman or any American women because of multitudinous reasons.
Conclusion: G's up blk ameriskanks down.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All I'm going to say is -

Stop saying "Not all" when generalizing is easier than saying "most" or "many" or "some". A majority of Black Women are never/unmarried. There is a reason for this and its not a simple as people want to explain it. But there are clear reasons.

I would agree that a good chunk of them are overweight. I would also say weather we are talking about a Western standard of beauty (ie: White) or not, that many of them aren't attractive, just some.

Meaning with a small population (13% nationally, 9% in Los Angeles) there aren't enough good looking, intelligent black women for all the black men that are single (43% nationally).

Then we run into the entitlement problems that cover the spectrum in America (White, Asian, Black, Latina) and its very simple - Just don't date them.

I am on two or three web sites that constantly bitch about Black Women, frankly I'm getting tired of it and mostly want to talk about solutions which means stop complaining and get off your duff.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Uncle Ruckus, from The Boondocks Said it best:

"See that woman over there? Her body is a temple. A black woman's body is a temple of doom! They done spat out 4 kids by the time they 21, and it's all downhill from there!"
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I admit I was harsh on my criticism of African American women. I should have refrained myself from typing.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:I admit I was harsh on my criticism of African American women. I should have refrained myself from typing.
Why have you said that? If you don't mind me asking.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Because djfourmoney is tired of the African American women bashing. I don't want to contribute to the problem. Also, I don't want people to think I hate women (very far from it).

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Sexter wrote:

black women complaining
hahahhahahahaha!!

Boondocks made an episode about this fiasco! Involving fried Chicken and the New World Order!
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=W6VD61MU

This guy ^ vblogs "from da shitter", black Americans are quite somthing.