Americans f**k everything up

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Americans f**k everything up

Post by odbo »

look what they did to Guam :shock:

Why do they need so many f***ing cars! It's an island 30 miles long. Where are they going!? How much junk can you f***ing buy?????!!!!
Macy's, Taco Bell, Home Depot, Kmart, brand new Toyota Camrys, lifted pick-up trucks, BARF! Is this Fresno or an island paradise?

- American's #1 priority: shopping for new stuff at a chain like Walmart at least 3 times a week. Any free time at home is the ultimate enemy
- Favorite past-time: buying unnecessary junk at Napa Autoparts, then crawling under their cars to impress their neighbors
- Culture means going to RedLobster or a shit steakhouse like Black Angus (where they microwave their food) :x once every few weeks
- What's important to Americans: being really fat, shopping at chains and mini-malls and other shit, then eating at chains (junk food) to get even more fat.

American logic: "Well after leasing a $40,000 Ford 350 Twin-turbo Diesel SuperDuty to haul my two dogs around, I'm $20,000 in debt on account I make $8 an hour (BECAUSE I LIVE ON A f***ing ISLAND), but I have an hour of free time and $20 in my pocket. What ever shall I do!? Better go to Kmart for more junk."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I think this has largely happened because of the American Navy base in Guam. The military likes to create an artificial "bubble" of American culture (or lack of it) for its troops to live in. I know some pathetic Americans who lived abroad for several years while they were in the military who almost never left the military base!

Most Americans are well-conditioned worker bees who willingly imprison themselves in their "All-American" hives. If they actually took off their blinders and experienced life from a different point of view, they might start to ask uncomfortable questions about their American lifestyle. Americans really dislike that kind of uncertainty and are relieved when their superiors in real life or in the media "clarify" things for them and reassure them that "the American way is the best way" while at the same time dropping hints that foreign countries are "dangerous" and "immoral" so that their citizens' curiosity about foreign countries is destroyed.

So congrats to you for waking up, Odbo, but I hope that you will sometime be able to travel abroad and experience different ways of life for yourself.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Jackal wrote:I think this has largely happened because of the American Navy base in Guam. The military likes to create an artificial "bubble" of American culture (or lack of it) for its troops to live in. I know some pathetic Americans who lived abroad for several years while they were in the military who almost never left the military base!

Most Americans are well-conditioned worker bees who willingly imprison themselves in their "All-American" hives. If they actually took off their blinders and experienced life from a different point of view, they might start to ask uncomfortable questions about their American lifestyle. Americans really dislike that kind of uncertainty and are relieved when their superiors in real life or in the media "clarify" things for them and reassure them that "the American way is the best way" while at the same time dropping hints that foreign countries are "dangerous" and "immoral" so that their citizens' curiosity about foreign countries is destroyed.
+1
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I do not need to watch the video to know. I saw "Guam" in the title, and that's all that needed to be said or "seen" even.

The Anglosphere epically fails.

See, this is why I get my boxers in a bunch over the "neo-manifest destiny" that cougars like H-Rod (i.e. Hitlery) among other strong induhpendent American women try to bring onto the rest of the world.

It's like the American government thinks that the rest of the world outside of the Anglosphere is on some tribal sh-t like they are the inner-most, remote areas of Papua New Guinea or some sh-t.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

Culture also means going to the movies at the end of the day. A day of spending money one doesn't have on stuff they don't need. Then going to the movie theater and paying over $11 to watch a flick that will be out on DVD/blu ray in 3-4 months. But oh no. They just had to see the latest and greatest movie at the cinema because they would not know what to do after shopping nearby at Target and eating at Famous Dave's just across the way. Oh and people would generally rather listen to little assholes aka teenagers talk and act like little hellions during the movie.

Never mind doing what I do by taking a walk in the park because I'm quite convinced that the park will have less people than the local shopping center/mall. Most people in America are too busy getting fat and talking about things that aren't even relevant. Just like Seinfeld. Forget sitting at a cafe getting to know someone and talking about life in America. It's just a consumer culture nowadays. We've even become insensitive and inconsiderate to our own friends and families. I went to a wedding a couple of years ago where hardly anyone invited attended the ACTUAL WEDDING but EVERYONE SHOWED UP TO THE RECEPTION. What kind of rude and inconsiderate gesture is that? Too busy buying the latest iDontneedthisshit device but still available for only the reception?

Dang, what a dog shit culture we have.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ajvf97 wrote:Culture also means going to the movies at the end of the day. A day of spending money one doesn't have on stuff they don't need. Then going to the movie theater and paying over $11 to watch a flick that will be out on DVD/blu ray in 3-4 months. But oh no. They just had to see the latest and greatest movie at the cinema because they would not know what to do after shopping nearby at Target and eating at Famous Dave's just across the way. Oh and people would generally rather listen to little assholes aka teenagers talk and act like little hellions during the movie.

Never mind doing what I do by taking a walk in the park because I'm quite convinced that the park will have less people than the local shopping center/mall. Most people in America are too busy getting fat and talking about things that aren't even relevant. Just like Seinfeld. Forget sitting at a cafe getting to know someone and talking about life in America. It's just a consumer culture nowadays. We've even become insensitive and inconsiderate to our own friends and families. I went to a wedding a couple of years ago where hardly anyone invited attended the ACTUAL WEDDING but EVERYONE SHOWED UP TO THE RECEPTION. What kind of rude and inconsiderate gesture is that? Too busy buying the latest iDontneedthisshit device but still available for only the reception?

Dang, what a dog shit culture we have.
I co-sign on this document. +1 :thumbs up:
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!