A super hot attention whore with amazing genetics!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

A super hot attention whore with amazing genetics!

Post by Mr S »

This girls body is freaky proportionate in ways most guys would find hot, and she knows it too. I think she is a bit on the short side from what I can tell in her pics, but man is she a hot piece of ass. My type of dream body for a girl...If only I hope to find something like this overseas someday where one may actually have a decent chance to score and hook up with a chick such as the like this... I probably would have to go to latin America and hunt around to find nice tits and ass like her's...

I'm not posting tonnes of pictures, just click the links for more if you like what you see:

http://www.angie-varona.com/
http://thechive.com/2011/04/29/angie-va ... is-crying/
http://gobodynow.com/angie-varona/
http://angievarona.blogspot.com/
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/hot-ga ... geid=49258
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

yeah great to watch ..is it free? is it quick ? because bitches like this in america can be a piece of work.. I like it cheap or free or quick meaning not too much work involved... if not then GOOD BYE not chasing after an attention whore but sadly many american idiots would... if so they'll get what they deserve
hello
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

She looks like 5'5 at best colombian girl and probably had her tits done. Her waist to hips ratio is the killer here and separates her from the pack. To find a similar looking filipina would be RARE i would think
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Does nothing for me, and I think the boobs are fake, but I think something like this should be no problem to find in South America. I see it in photos and videos all the time.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Did you look at any of the links that explains a bit of her back ground? She is from Florida and just turned 18 this year, most of the pics on the internet are of her before 18. She doesn't have fake anything, just good genetics and a healthy lifestyle. She looks like she is shorter than 5'5 if you scrutinize some of her full body pics, you got to look at the links I posted, not just the pics showing up on the web site. She is probably half white/latina.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I agree with The_Adventurer, in South America, there are girls similar looking to that.

Her genetics, come from her being latin. It's a good chance her mother is Colombian or even Cuban
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

She is beautiful, no doubt. I have spoken to women as good looking as her online, though. She is probably also intolerable to be around for more than five minutes, being a culturally American woman.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Come on guys, why waste time obsessing over American women? You know that bitches like this are impossible to get in America unless you are a f***ing billionare. Just go to South America or Asia and you can find a hot piece of ass like this very easily.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Another stripper in training.....
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

What I have noticed is that a bangin' body like that doesn't last beyond the mid-20's. There's a lot of girls who look like that in their teens/early 20's who go downhill and look pretty fat later on. I have a feeling she'll be in the same situation plus if those are silicon they will look really terrible later.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Come on guys, why waste time obsessing over American women? You know that bitches like this are impossible to get in America unless you are a f***ing billionare. Just go to South America or Asia and you can find a hot piece of ass like this very easily.

The post of the thread award! Badda-boom-badda-bing! +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:What I have noticed is that a bangin' body like that doesn't last beyond the mid-20's. There's a lot of girls who look like that in their teens/early 20's who go downhill and look pretty fat later on. I have a feeling she'll be in the same situation plus if those are silicon they will look really terrible later.
And that's when catfish like me come in and lick her off of the ocean floor. Pluck, f**k, then Chuck her. IF SHE WERE A F.W., I would take her more seriously.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Repatriate wrote:What I have noticed is that a bangin' body like that doesn't last beyond the mid-20's. There's a lot of girls who look like that in their teens/early 20's who go downhill and look pretty fat later on. I have a feeling she'll be in the same situation plus if those are silicon they will look really terrible later.
+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

DaRick wrote: She is probably also intolerable to be around for more than five minutes, being a culturally American woman.
From my experience in day to day life American girls are actually pretty cool from the ages of 15-20 and I have no problem with any of them.

They are not afraid of men, they are genuinely curious about your life, they are attracted to nice guys, they are not bi**y, and they have little demands. Basically they have not been spoiled yet by American men, and they have not yet been indoctrinated by all the divas and amerisluts that teach young girls to milk men for all they are worth.

For example, when I'm working outside, and those younger girls are in packs, some have walked up to me and said "hi" and that I was good at my job and such with a bright smile on their face that was genuine.

Anyhow, it's ashame that qualified men can't date younger girls. I'm 30 so that means that most of the women my age are single moms, already married, single women who have emotional issues otherwise they would be taken, or single women who "refuse to settle" so they walk around arrogantly as if they are too good for anybody but a millionaire so the selection of girls is piss poor at my age and it gets worse over time here in the states.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Northamericanguy wrote:
DaRick wrote: She is probably also intolerable to be around for more than five minutes, being a culturally American woman.
From my experience in day to day life American girls are actually pretty cool from the ages of 15-20 and I have no problem with any of them.

They are not afraid of men, they are genuinely curious about your life, they are attracted to nice guys, they are not bi**y, and they have little demands. Basically they have not been spoiled yet by American men, and they have not yet been indoctrinated by all the divas and amerisluts that teach young girls to milk men for all they are worth.
I've actually noticed this too. There are plenty of AW who are perfectly nice around 16-20. It's when they get above that age that they turn to shit really quickly. American society basically tells them they need to be mercenary, man hating, and craven after that. It's indoctrination through the media and bad education. A lot of them go through pseudo-feminist rhetoric and get bounced around by a couple players and then it's all she wrote...ruined forever. I fear that they are becoming like this earlier.