Check out these hot Ukrainian women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out these hot Ukrainian women

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some videos of Ukrainian women and there is not a fat woman in sight. Boy, do they put American women to shame. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I see girls just as pretty on a typical American collage campus.

The difference is:

1. I ONLY see girls like that on a collage campus.

2. Even if the American girl is hot, she has tattoos, has cigarettes hanging out her mouth, and she is in sweats and flip flops.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Yea, I am so used to those... eh... *sigh* I especially miss "tight white pants and heels"... One of the girls in my high school was wearing those during the warmer months and you could see through her thong underwear... I had a huge boner just watching her, needless to say she was beautiful, tall and skinny...

2 Northamericanguy:

Except girls on campus are not very friendly, freaks into some stupid culture - goth or potheads, they never have time - always some meeting-work-volunteering-workouts etc. That is the most amazing fact of all: Ukrainian girls in those videos NEVER workout! I guarantee it! Most of them don't even watch their diet! Only about 10% of girls in those videos workout and not everyday!
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

have2fly wrote:Yea, I am so used to those... eh... *sigh*
So... f***ing... jealous. :cry:
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

So... f***ing... jealous.
No worries. Just get your ESL Certificate, save up a few grand and move to Ukraine. You have plenty of time to enjoy all of those girls. Enjoy life! Listen to good music, enjoy outside activities. This song is so deep, ah, no music on the radio in the U.S. compares to such songs, but they play these songs on Russian/Ukrainian radio every day:

Just let your fears go... You might find your way back home... Let your fears go... You might find that you’re not lost...
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

have2fly wrote:Just get your ESL Certificate, save up a few grand and move to Ukraine.
Except that by the time I'm able to do all those things...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more videos depicting Ukrainian girls.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ArinS2M ... re=related[/youtube]

This is an interesting video, here it says in Ukraine there are 3.5 million more women than men. From the research I have done, in America it's just the opposite, there are 3.5 million more single men than single women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YW3VMw ... re=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."