We're cattle on a farm

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
odbo
Veteran Poster

We're cattle on a farm

Post by odbo »

We are all slaves and everything we are told is a lie

Be what you were born to be, free. Education yourself on the power structure and their control mechanisms to break free from it mentally and physically. And find your true power (hint: pineal gland). There is no death, only your body dies.

I found a pdf someone made using a lot of Alan Watt's work. I highly recommend it, though can't vouch for everything in it. It does "verify" a lot of what I believe though.
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/11/03 ... 4-page-pdf

If you have a pea-brained consciousness it might not mean much to you. But read it, and come back to it later. When you expand your consciousness this kind of thing will be more helpful towards developing a more realistic perspective on civilization.

Direct download
Mirror 1: http://www.4shared.com/document/iqCC-Ad ... glish.html
Mirror 2: http://www.4shared.com/document/KQZMljc ... in-En.html
Mirror 3: http://www.4shared.com/document/q6HfDo- ... in-En.html

Here's a picture to inspire you but hopefully not mislead or box in your thinking too much

Human farming has been going on for thousands of years. We're coming up to a junction. The future will either be the best or worst thing that ever happened to mankind. You deserve better than this shit life where every aspect is controlled. Get up off your knees!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

amen
id also add medical industry under world population control....the cancer-sickness-big pharms is making zillions on sick populations with the sidekicks of cancer inducing ingredients in processed foods & disease causing vaccinations etc...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great video and hierarchical chart.

See this one.

The Story of Your Enslavement

odbo, how would you suggest that one become "free"?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

obdo, you'll love this series "Truth is Stranger than Fiction". The people talking on it sound just like you. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Where do countries like China fit into the system? Or Thailand?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

They don't.

Western people just tend to think that their world is the world.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
odbo
Veteran Poster

Hollywood knew about 9/11

Post by odbo »

Wishful thinking. Are you going to tell me people in Asia receive a real education instead of conditioning at school and brainwashing from the tv? You think Thailand can stay sovereign when Europe and America go totalitarian? While Communist China is perhaps today's most obvious example of farming humans.

download it: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6122750

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

China and Thailand are slaves to the money system too.

Their governments have an easier time though, since 99.99 percent of Asians, at least, love to conform and do not even understand the concept of "thinking outside the box". Thus they are easily controllable.

As odbo said in another thread, 99.99 percent of Asians are Rh positive.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:how would you suggest that one become "free"?
be honest with yourself.
onezero4u wrote:amen
"Today, Amen is one of the world’s most commonly used words in all major languages by Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Jews.
Without realizing it, people around the world are praising the pagan god, Amen, at the end of prayer!"
Worshippers of Amen believe Amen is the supreme god and creator of all things. Like a
chameleon, he can transform himself into other gods including Osiris, the god of the underworld or
Seth, the god of evil and chaos. Since vowels were interchangeable in the Biblical Hebrew language,
Amen can be spelled A-M-E-N, A-M-O-N or A-M-U-N. Today, Amen is one of the world’s most
commonly used words in all major languages by Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Jews.
Without realizing it, people around the world are praising the pagan god, Amen, at the end of
prayer! “Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on
Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine
is the kingdom, the power and the glory. For ever and ever. Amen�
The Old Testament of the Bible is the Holy book of both Christians and Jews. “Amen� is
repeated over and over again throughout the Bible and is hidden within the word, test-amen-t. The
word “Amen� literally means “the hidden one�. Many are fooled into believing that “Amen� means “so
be it� or “truly� but in Kings I verse 36 of the Bible’s Old Testament, Amen is identified as “the Lord
God of my Lord�.
What exactly is an obelisk? Obelisks are monuments honoring the pagan sun god of ancient Egypt called “Amen Ra�.
The spirit of this pagan god is said to reside within the obelisk. Obelisks symbolize the phallus (penis)
and fertility. At the base of the obelisk is a sun wheel circle symbolizing the vagina. Together, they
depict male and female sexual union. Why in the world would the Vatican, a fortress of puritan
Christian values, erect an obelisk monument symbolizing the pagan god, Amen, and sexual
intercourse right in its own front yard?
:)

"At the heart of the city state of London is a 187 ton, 69 foot tall Egyptian obelisk called Cleopatra's
needle. It was transported from Egypt and erected on the banks of the River Thames."
Empire of the City wrote:Is Washington holding hands with the devil? The answer can be found within the boundaries of
three of the world’s most powerful cities. Those cities belong to no nation and pay no taxes. They are
Washington’s District of Columbia which is not part of Washington or the United States, the inner city
of London which is not part of London or England, and Vatican City which is not part of Rome or Italy.
These cities, called “city states�, have their own independent flag, their own separate laws and their
own separate identity.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Hollywood knew about 9/11

Post by The_Adventurer »

odbo wrote:Wishful thinking. Are you going to tell me people in Asia receive a real education instead of conditioning at school and brainwashing from the tv? You think Thailand can stay sovereign when Europe and America go totalitarian? While Communist China is perhaps today's most obvious example of farming humans.
Hardly. First of all, none of this is anything new. Look at books like The Two Babylons and many others, or numerous video lectures by guys who would make Dan Brown's Professor Langdon jealous. The problem is people are making connections where none exist. People keep jumping to conclusions which the information really just doesn't support.

Winston already mentioned how Asians are naturally conforming and have collectivist cultures. Although there exists evidence of influence from Babylon reaching even as far as China, as one can easily figure out from a tour of The Forbidden City, to make a connection between the PRC today and any ancient system of "mysteries" is a grand stretch of the imagination. These ancient systems were, of course, incorporated into the Roman church, but largely their significance was diminished.

The French Revolution, which some call a world revolution, and one which has not yet ended, is an important point to look at. This is, of course, thousands of years removed from any original mystery systems. If you really want information, read as much as you can about this time period, and when the French and others entered into Egypt and began to pick it apart. ALl of these modern groups associated with conspiracies bare strong ties to these events as is evident in the symbols they have adopted. This, however, can be clearly separated from the Roman church, the jesuits and other groups from older time periods.

Countries like China and Thailand reveal far more influence from the ancient than these modern, French Revolution evolved ideologies. The simple fact is they don't fit into the plan. Read about FDR and Churchill and their exploits in Asia after WWII. The plan may weave and swerve around where China is going, but the idea that the movements of China are dictated by such is laughable. With China's current growth and their patience in dealing with current world events, regardless of what others might hope will happen, the plan is going to change.

I could write a much better, longer and well documented paper than the one originally posted, but I will stop here. The information is certainly worth reading, and I don't want to detract from that. Just be careful what conclusions you make from it.

EDIT: And I forgot, the paper makes considerable errors on the time of John D, 007 and the revival of the English language. It also makes not one mention of a figure super important during this time.

Another note: "The guy in the pointy hat" was John D. Some say the character Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings is based on this real life figure. England was Anglican and completely Anti Roman church. The language was spread through entertainment, rather than the church. A subtle point, but one that might hold some significance considering that is through modern entertainment, American music and movies, that the world is undergoing conditioning today.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

There have been the rulers and the ruled for thousands of years. In this special point in time, we have an opportunity to break free of this and discover our true power. Nowadays the slavery is mostly mental, so it's necessary to de-program to rediscover yourself. Unfortunately people have been slaves for what seems like forever, and wouldn't recognize this opportunity if it bit them in the ass. They're still fooled by symbols and superstition. They still view their rulers as demi-gods. Thailand's king is just one example.

I'm not sure of what the point of your post was. That Europe's elite have no influence on Asia? That Asians aren't domesticated sheep who are taught by the system how and what to think? That someone else's perception of made-up history is more incorrect than your perception of it?

It is true that people are less socially engineered in Thailand, Vietnam, etc and thus closer to their natural state. This means dating, friendships and family relationships are far less dysfunctional, but that's only because those countries, meaning the population in those countries, were of absolutely no threat, unlike the people in France, Germany, Russia, America...

As a result there is less narcissism, less fear, less cynicism in these places and this all equates to a better sense of being free and human. For sure a better (less psychopathic) environment to enjoy life in! But those countries will be developed and the people will have their values changed, their freedoms taken away, and their souls sucked out in due time. It would be very stupid to pretend their economy, their politics, their mainstream media, etc is not and was not completely controlled for many many years by people who have no allegiance to any one country and serve the agenda of those who control the money system.

The ruling classes of all these unmolested countries still send their youth to study in top-tier American or English Universities. Virtually everything has been hijacked and works for dehumanization and enslavement whether consciously or not. Most just see it as progress.

Whether Thailand or China is under control of those pushing for a "New World Order" (mostly of European descent) does not even matter when you're trying to break free of being a slave. Though it would be pretty asinine to consider otherwise.. Communism is their system! It's a Zionist created, Masonic ruled Luciferian system.

But that's exactly what people do, they convince themselves the facts have become outdated and are no longer valid. Like how the British Empire magically went from tyrannical imperialism to benevolent democracy. If you swallow that I guess Communist China simply shedding its old self is also believable, especially when you watch tv. The job of the news is to distort your perception of reality. How naive to believe these ruthless families who ruled for thousands of years would let something just slip away from them. "Oh whoops, we lost control China. Sorry guys"

Give me a f***ing break. Do you know any small business owners who get their goods from China? Very often there is a hexagram (Star of David) on the crate, signifying that Rothschild owns the factory where it was made. Do you really think they would let China prosper economically if it wasn't under control? Do you really think China would institute a suicidal one-child policy if they weren't controlled by eugenicists.
Last edited by odbo on June 20th, 2011, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Everyone into this stuff knows that the plan is to have communism grow to great power and lead to a great battle of a communist east and a christian west, then bringing a savior who will destroy both systems and have people gladly welcome this "New World Order". The thing is, just because a group of people, and they are still just people, plan for things to go one way, doesn't mean they will.

Look at the Cuban Missile Crisis. That didn't exactly go as planned. Neither did the ousting of Chavez.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I don't think you see just to what extend mankind is controlled by these people.
USSR was THEIR system. USA is THEIR system.
Do the research if you don't believe me. And I mean do it yourself, don't take a class and let someone tell you a story.

viewtopic.php?t=10553

http://www.nicktingle.net/2007/12/diale ... aking.html
odbo
Veteran Poster

slaves dependant on their slavery. the perfect cycle

Post by odbo »

excellent video

oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Re: slaves dependant on their slavery. the perfect cycle

Post by oiltradingacademy »

odbo wrote:excellent video

Don't know what it's like where you live, but here in Las Vegas it's out of control. People are driving around all over the place like some kind of weird plague with their lights off at night....

People are driving down the freeway in the fast lane at 35mph....

And it's not just one person here and there, it's at least 30% of all drivers now, they have all gone completely mad....

World history shows time and time again the conclusion when society reaches this point....

It's time to leave the USA.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David