This is the reason why PUAs are delusional

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

This is the reason why PUAs are delusional

Post by Sexter »

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/191505

my handle there is xflashxsd

i can't believe this guys think "looks absolutely doesn't matter" and that it's your "Game that's lacking"

it really baffles me, after 6,000 approaches these PUA fucktards still think it's them, but not the f***ed up society/women's preferences/feminism/etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This is the reason why PUAs are delusional

Post by jamesbond »

Sexter wrote:http://www.rsdnation.com/node/191505

i can't believe this guys think "looks absolutely doesn't matter" and that it's your "Game that's lacking"

it really baffles me, after 6,000 approaches these PUA fucktards still think it's them, but not the f***ed up society/women's preferences/feminism/etc.
I would like to ask guys who think "PUA" is the greatest thing since sliced bread, how come in eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines, Thailand, South America or Mexico you don't need to use PUA techniques?

You only need to use PUA in anlgo countries like the UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Imagine trying to explain Thai or Russian men what PUA is :shock:
Product sells in Anglosphere bc there is problem for men in the first place, theres no PUA courses for women how to pick up men?Reminds me theres something similar in Russia for women how to seduce/please western man, how to give proper BJ to western male n instructor demonstrates it on a dildo, I watch it on TV months ago..
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

PUA is just a different form of pandering to women, by a man changing his personality and nature to increase his chances of being deemed acceptable by a toxic AW.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

FreeYourMind wrote:PUA is just a different form of pandering to women, by a man changing his personality and nature to increase his chances of being deemed acceptable by a toxic AW.
Yes, exactly.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

PUA is just a different form of pandering to women, by a man changing his personality and nature to increase his chances of being deemed acceptable by a toxic AW.
+1 million! PUA makes you change into some fake dressed up peacock who is cocky/funny to please dumb retarded American women who are not willing to do anything for you! What's the freaking point? Whole movement of PUA is completely dumb-down, some communication skills they teach are useful in general, but some people spend thousands and years to master those "techniques", that is sad.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Ex-PUA myself here.
Yes I had this argument with them several times and they would not acknowledge this fact. They think "game" is everything and that looks/money/fame have nothing to do with it. The other point you bring up is that they "think its still them" which is how alot of us feel when we wake up and find out that there are women in other countries that DO find us attractive. Gee, it wasn't me who needed to change!

The fact that women are not changing their personalities for men tells me alot. They could care less about men.
And they seem to get worse not better. I was watching a show and this girl was talking about going to the titty bar and seeing titties and ass and how she loved it.

I thought "Oh wow! She's classy. I bet some guy is going to take her to his house and introduce her to his Mother and Father" LOL.

Or not.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

DarrenFW wrote:

Ex-PUA myself here.
Yes I had this argument with them several times and they would not acknowledge this fact. They think "game" is everything and that looks/money/fame have nothing to do with it. The other point you bring up is that they "think its still them" which is how alot of us feel when we wake up and find out that there are women in other countries that DO find us attractive. Gee, it wasn't me who needed to change!

The fact that women are not changing their personalities for men tells me alot. They could care less about men.
And they seem to get worse not better. I was watching a show and this girl was talking about going to the titty bar and seeing titties and ass and how she loved it.

I thought "Oh wow! She's classy. I bet some guy is going to take her to his house and introduce her to his Mother and Father" LOL.

Or not.
amen to this. After reasoning with this PUA guys in that site, i've finally got banned lol

yeah i'm officially done with this PUA shit, when you said "when we wake up and find that there are women in other countries that do find us attractive" it made a lot of sense. I was in the philippines for a couple of months and majority of the women there aren't stuck up/bitchy/ or paranoid. Most are friendly and social. Claiming that it's "LACK OF GAME" is self deprecating, not self empowering.

*sigh*
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. I found a PUA forum that is talking about us.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/hap ... 91434.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Check this out. I found a PUA forum that is talking about us.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/hap ... 91434.html
I just posted this in their thread about us. I sure PWNED them didn't I? :) They claimed that foreign women were only better because of the novelty factor, which explained everything. lol. So dumb.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/vie ... 530#491530
Check out this three point comparison on HappierAbroad. It says it all. The movement is not just about dating, but also about social connection and mental health, which are the worst in America. We have the stats to prove it.

First, here is a big secret for you all:

Outside of the US and UK, going to see a therapist or psychiatrist is virtually UNHEARD of! I'm serious about this. It's true, yet the average American has no idea that people in other countries don't have to see mental health professionals. If they did, they'd realize the obvious implication - that life and relationships in the US are so unnaturally DYSFUNCTIONAL and toxic beyond words, that many Americans go berzerk in dealing with it all amidst a soulless empty existence. This speaks volumes, yet the media never talks about it. Even the UK, compared to the US, has a far lower rate of people going to see "shrinks" (though some say things are getting worse there). The simple truth is that outside the Anglosphere, people have close friends or relatives to talk to, and their lives - which contain problems too - are far more AUTHENTIC and GENUINE than in America. Thus, going to a therapist is unheard of in the rest of the world. But most Americans don't know this at all. Well, at least now you know...

Anyway, here is the key three point comparison that describes the HA movement. Read and meditate on it and decide for yourself how true it is.

The truth is, there is a real epidemic of loneliness and poor mental health in America, evidenced by the following dominant patterns in the US:

1. The lifestyle and environment are devoid of human connection. Every man is an island. There is an "ice barrier" between strangers. Communication is mostly business-related and greetings are superficial. People tend to be segregated, paranoid, closed and mistrustful. They meet for convenience and go their own way. Groups are cliquish and exclusive. Most people don't know their neighbors. One feels alone in crowded places. Trying to meet people feels awkward. All that matters is working and making money.

2. Dating and relationships are a no-win nightmare for many men. Women are corrupted by feminism and narcissism, making them hateful and unfeminine, with an off-chart sense of entitlement. They despise men and see them as fools, creeps and predators. As such, they are unapproachable, uptight, paranoid, and see flirting as creepy and offensive. They harbor an inner resistance toward relationships with men. Having too many choices, they become super picky and reject 99 percent of their admirers. Every attractive female is either taken, not looking, or has overly high standards. Men do not feel wanted, and niceness counts for nothing. Single men outnumber single women. There are more dateless males than in any other country.

3. The socio-cultural environment tears down your self-esteem and mental health. It makes you feel insecure, inadequate, uneasy, fragmented and alone in a highly toxic, stressful and lonely environment. A default state of worthlessness is instilled in you, making you always feel like you have to "prove yourself". Many develop inferiority complexes, brag and act phony to compensate. The social culture is a fake façade where you can't relax and "be yourself". The country boasts the highest rates of mental illness in the world, thus creating a mental health industry that does not exist in the rest of the world, which speaks volumes.

These conditions combined make America one of the WORST, if not the worst, cultures for Dating, Social Connection and Mental Health, and explain why it has the HIGHEST rates of mental illness and loneliness in the world (see our stats and studies). As the great Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti stated, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." However, these truths are TABOO to mention (especially #2), lest you be seen as a "loser", for our culture only allows you to 1) act fake and pretend that everything is great, or 2) blame yourself (neither of which changes anything).

But the truth is, the real problem lies with the location, culture and environment, evidenced by the fact that those who suffer do NOT experience the same conditions once they are in different cultures (see our testimonials as proof) where the above are REVERSED:

1. Human and social connection flow more freely. The social atmosphere is more open, relaxed and inclusive. It is easier and more natural to meet and connect with others. There is more of a camaraderie and familiarity between strangers. People are more authentic and down-to-earth. Friendships are truer.

2. Women and relationships are more natural and complementary. Females look and act feminine. They are sweet, humble, authentic, down-to-earth and more approachable. Women admire and respect men, and provide love and support to their man. They are much more the way God or nature intended. Men feel valued and appreciated - their niceness counts and wins actual points. There is no loneliness epidemic.

3. You feel more accepted, whole and authentic. The genuine social environment allows you to relax and be yourself, without developing inferiority complexes or mental disorders. No one has to see a therapist.

(For more comparisons, see the Comparison Chart)

Now ask yourself: Which of these two environments would YOU be happier in? Yet most Americans never hear about all this because it so taboo and politically incorrect. So that's what we are here for, to disseminate these life-changing truths to those in need. We know that once you go abroad and experience all this, your life will change forever!

Happier Abroad provides an abundance of Testimonials, Interviews, Photos, Videos, Articles, Ebooks, Research Studies, an Online Community and a Great Team that demonstrate and prove all this conclusively. Our site has changed lives and inspired many, providing hope, validation and Proven Overseas Solutions that have led people like you to Love, Fulfillment and an Authentic Saner Life overseas, becoming "Happier Abroad" :)

Welcome to the Global Dating and Expat Revolution!

PS - So as you can see, this is about far more than some "novelty factor". Think about it and meditate on the above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

have2fly wrote:
+1 million! PUA makes you change into some fake dressed up peacock who is cocky/funny to please dumb retarded American women who are not willing to do anything for you! What's the freaking point? Whole movement of PUA is completely dumb-down, some communication skills they teach are useful in general, but some people spend thousands and years to master those "techniques", that is sad.
What they said!
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

haha you totally owned them.

as a ex-Pro-PUA myself, they don't know how hard it is for an average guy to approach random strangers in the USA and succeed. The website you posted on is stationed in europe and ran by richard la ruina. So they wouldn't know the difference

with that long article you wrote, you have some good points. IF I was a PUA, i would probably call it "limiting belief" or claim you are being too "negative"

however, when you mentioned in another article how you don't have the same problem in the philippines or Russia, then those claims you wrote have some valid points. And that it's not "YOU" who's the problem, but the location.

Again, if it weren't for those videos and those articles, i wouldn't have believed you. I've recently went to Russia a couple of months ago and winston, i've confirmed your theory about the difference of women there.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I understand the tactics behind being a good PUA. You need to change your appearance, attitude and game in order to succeed. So let's say that computer programmer goes to the gym, starts tanning, gets his ears pierced, gets his tats and a new Harley....that's all fine and dandy. But at some point in time, you'll revert back your normal ways. You can't really change the course of a river if you know what I mean because your true colors will eventually show.

The "facade" will only last a certain amount of time. If you can't constantly keep the broad entertained and delighted she's going to end up in bed with the next PUA bozo. That's hard to do if you are a nerdy type B personality.

IMO, it's just too much work. Why stand up at the plate and swing at 100 pitches to get a couple of singles (dating in the USA)? Why not take just a few pitches with the chance of hitting a home run (dating abroad)?

PUA also reinforces that women are in control because YES men are completely pandering to them. I say screw that. Don't change your ways for anybody.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

FreeYourMind wrote:PUA is just a different form of pandering to women, by a man changing his personality and nature to increase his chances of being deemed acceptable by a toxic AW.
Bingo.

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Now that PUA forum is saying that the HA movement must be for minorities, not for white males. lol

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/2-v ... c&start=15
I wanted to add a little balance to this, even though I'm the one who started the thread. Wu is right, I'm not simply referring to foreign novelty when I posed the question, I'm just not sold on the idea that leaving America is the dating answer for everyone, especially white middle class males.

Like I said, I perused the HappierAbroad forums looking for SOMEONE who was suggesting a counter argument, but it seemed that the forum was largely made up of minorities, generally Asian, complaining about the cold reception they get from American white women.

Do you think this site is really set up to benefit mostly, people of other ethnicities, possibly those with strong east-Asian ties as well, rather than the white people who've lived here for a long time and even had success with women?

I will say though, if you're a short Asian guy, generally in the US, you're going to have a tough time.

I used to work with this short Japanese guy. Really awesome guy, but he was mild-mannered and soft-spoken, and could never even get girls to look at him; fat, ugly, whatever. I really felt bad for the guy. One night we were all out having drinks and this dude was trying to help him out. I mean he was on his side and everything but the advice he was giving him was just bad stuff to hear. He'd say stuff like, "why don't you talk to that girl? She looks like she's your height."

All in all, if you're a white, middle class, decent looking guy, you don't have any excuse to not be having at least some success with women from time to time.

I can't help thinking that's not who your site has in mind though. And the comparison charts are just opinions. I could make a list of 20 ways that I think something is stupid, and line it up next to something I think is cool and call it a comparison chart.

Several posts on your forum also discuss how many foreign countries, especially other western Anglo ones, as well as top tier east Asian cities like Tokyo, are just as tough as the US, if not worse!