BlowJob Bangkok

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

BlowJob Bangkok

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Found an old blog about life over in Bangkok... The blogger writes some interesting things and so do the random people who post a comment.

http://johnnyblogjob.blogspot.com/2005/ ... es-it.html

"I went to Bangkok once for a vacation from America. Since then it has been like a drug that I can't get enough of. I have returned 3 times since then and now make it a goal to fly to Thailand at least once a year. Massages and BJ bars, that's enough reason for me to fly half way around the world.

Everytime I land back in the states it is truely depressing. I recently sat with a friend in a US strip club (after payig $10.00 just to get in). I couldn't even stand to watch the fat, tattooed, spoiled girls dance around on a pole. All I could think of is getting back to Thai.

If you have not gone, consider this... If you go you will have the time of your life, but you will then always want to go back.
"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yes there are a couple of BJ bars but with some truly ugly looking women in there. They might be acceptable to your average sex starved western man but they are pretty fugly.
thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

What a great idea! A blow job bar! What will they think of next!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

thecobra2 wrote:What a great idea! A blow job bar! What will they think of next!
Do the chicks sit in front of the guys, while they're sitting on the barstool enjoying a nice single malt Scotch?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

One night after I did a split on the dancefloor in a go-go bar in the Patpong district I think it was called, my baggy jeans had ripped up the side.

So that night, I had gone to another Thai bar and Thai girls were reaching up my pants to see if it were true if "colored" guys were "packing".

I had no idea of what they were saying in Thai though. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:One night after I did a split on the dancefloor in a go-go bar in the Patpong district I think it was called, my baggy jeans had ripped up the side.

So that night, I had gone to another Thai bar and Thai girls were reaching up my pants to see if it were true if "colored" guys were "packing".

D** that would only happen to a celebrity in the states.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:One night after I did a split on the dancefloor in a go-go bar in the Patpong district I think it was called, my baggy jeans had ripped up the side.

When veracious men such as we go abroad, we really get 5-star treatment most of the time, if not, at least 3-star treatment. When I was in Angeles City, Philippines, I had women waving at me saying "guapo" in Tagalog/Castillian Spanish. Jajajajaa Irene Cara couldn't possibly fathom of oh what a feeling I had in SE Asia, and I'm not even a White nor a European man sotospeak.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:

When veracious men such as we go abroad, we really get 5-star treatment most of the time, if not, at least 3-star treatment. When I was in Angeles City, Philippines, I had women waving at me saying "guapo" in Tagalog/Castillian Spanish. Jajajajaa Irene Cara couldn't possibly fathom of oh what a feeling I had in SE Asia, and I'm not even a White nor a European man sotospeak.

"Gwapo" means handsome, by the way.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:

What is in the water today that there are people stepping on my posts?!? lol Guapo es escrito como "gwapo" en Tagalog. Ademas "guapo" es como q sea escrito en espanol whereas "gwapo" is how it's spelled in Tagalog. However, they mean the same in both languages and pronounced the same way in both languages. But thanks Hero.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:

What is in the water today that there are people stepping on my posts?!? lol Guapo es escrito como "gwapo" en Tagalog. Ademas "guapo" es como q sea escrito en espanol whereas "gwapo" is how it's spelled in Tagalog. However, they mean the same in both languages and pronounced the same way in both languages. But thanks Hero.

I had no Idea that guapo was Spanish for Handsome. However, there may be some similarities between Tagalog and Spanish... are ther not?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...