Another Pioneer who wishes to join the community.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Another Pioneer who wishes to join the community.

Post by Heart of Shadows »

Hello everyone.
Heh to be honest I was looking around on google for various stories and ways to leave the country and I accidentally hooked one of your threads and after reading through it took a look through the forum and found a nice community.

I don't want to bore anybody too much with my introduction(I went through a couple before I registered) so I'll stick to basic stuff.

I'm an American(I know pretty shameful) atheist black male of 23 years old.
I found the site because most of my family are baby boomers and thus are pretty ignorant about the true state of the country and I'll admit my dad suckered me when I was younger into college and after trying various different things I've figured it would be a good idea to look into jumping ship while I can.

I've mostly had retail jobs and temp Home work and construction along with temp farm work so no real jobs.

I don't really care about romance or anything like that and if I can avoid marriage I will but maybe it will have to be an option.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

welcome
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

onezero4u wrote:welcome
Thank you! :)
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Heart of Shadows, glad you found our forum! Your still young, it's good that you found out about life in the US now, as opposed to 20 years from now. Do you plan on visiting any countries in the near future?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Welcome! Ditto about learning the truth at a young age. You won't waste so many years, like others have, on useless dead-end searching in the Anglo world. Stay here and learn!!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Heart of Shadows,

A lot of guys here at H.A. have profound intimate knowledge of the game out there. More specifically, also listen to cats like LadiSlav, Think Different, Contrarian Expatriate, Phoenix Sosa, Erik Heaven (he's the Ol Dirty Bastard/Wu-Tang of this site LOL) among others whom have a lot to offer you.

You can learn from our mistakes vicariously. Enjoy your stay. Laterz.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

jamesbond wrote:Welcome Heart of Shadows, glad you found our forum! Your still young, it's good that you found out about life in the US now, as opposed to 20 years from now. Do you plan on visiting any countries in the near future?
I'm trying to look through various means to get out of America now.
So far I've seen various places that offer Volunteer work for stay to get me on the ground.

Think different: From lurking I've seen a bit of your posts and you seem a bit like an elder of sorts.
Thanks for the welcome. :)

E_Irizarry: Trust me I'm all ears.
Eric Hoffer

Aldous Huxley
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Heart of Shadows. Hi!

It's good to see you joined the community. Tons of great info here.

Get out of America while you still can. The entire earth is basically in deep shit, but America is even moreso. Try and get yourself paid doing work you like/are very skilled in to make some money, even if it's your own business. People who work for themselves probably have the best financial future.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Another Pioneer who wishes to join the community.

Post by Jackal »

Welcome, HoS.
Heart of Shadows wrote:I'll admit my dad suckered me when I was younger into college and after trying various different things I've figured it would be a good idea to look into jumping ship while I can.
Did you finish college? If so, that will make it easier for you to find a job abroad and will give you more choices of countries you can go to.

A lot of guys here seem to have an anti-formal education mindset. But I think it would be far better to have a college degree in a marketable skill, so that you can take the high road abroad and interview for jobs from a position of strength instead of from a position of weakness. Another option would be to earn your degree abroad.

I certainly wish I had a master's degree. Most people in Europe who went to university have a master's degree. Perhaps I'll go back to school sometime.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

C.J. wrote:Heart of Shadows. Hi!

It's good to see you joined the community. Tons of great info here.

Get out of America while you still can. The entire earth is basically in deep shit, but America is even moreso. Try and get yourself paid doing work you like/are very skilled in to make some money, even if it's your own business. People who work for themselves probably have the best financial future.
Would be good but I wouldn't know where to begin.
Thanks for the welcome.

Jackal: Not yet but close(Bought 5 classes left for an associate) and so far I've tried getting a permanent job but to no avail(I got another interview on Tuesday).
Its just a bit hard to take a degree seriously when you see so many people with them here and them not doing anything(some actually making it tougher to get jobs thanks to the ruined credit).
Eric Hoffer

Aldous Huxley
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Heart of Shadows wrote: Jackal: Not yet but close(Bought 5 classes left for an associate)
An associate degree probably isn't enough in Europe, but it might count somewhere else. Good luck with finishing it. You'd be in a stronger position if you get a BA/BS, too. It might not mean much in the US now, but it can mean more overseas.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Jackal wrote:
Heart of Shadows wrote: Jackal: Not yet but close(Bought 5 classes left for an associate)
An associate degree probably isn't enough in Europe, but it might count somewhere else. Good luck with finishing it. You'd be in a stronger position if you get a BA/BS, too. It might not mean much in the US now, but it can mean more overseas.
Don't know if I'm really interested in europe.
Eric Hoffer

Aldous Huxley
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Heart of Shadows, I believe Jackal is correct, although he has hard stances on black Americans in Europe. I would say you could try to do teaching in the former eastern bloc but you will need to see if you can get a TEFL certificate first. Usually, since most areas are saturated with teachers your best bet would be to have a BA/BS.

Currently, I am doing a IT internship in Vienna. I graduated from university in 2008 and I worked for about 3 years. I then wanted something and went to do this internship. The internship will last until mid-late May 2012. Possibly depending on the company I might stay another year on a contract for a real position. However, I might go study in a university or try teaching. It all depends. Possibly I might get sponsored by another company. I need to bring up my German up to intermediate level (or good German).

I am telling you that with work experience, a university degree, and some IT certs, it made me look good for my position as a intern in Vienna right now.

You need to invest time 2 years at least in a community college and/or go do the other options that were mentioned. The easiest way to work in many countries is to practice English. Ask Ladislav who has taught for many years in the middle-east. There is also Jackal who has experience in Hungary and has made progress learning the language.

So, you have many sources to ask. There are 'black' posters. There are many in the countries that Black Men will go to in Europe and in the Anglosphere. Honestly, it is easy in Australia for example to meet woman. Now, trying to find a good one takes work but even though the laws are bad, it is not hard to find a good girl. You just need first to have a goal to make and then do it. I am still amazed I am in Europe. It was a big decision and if I do return to the US to find work it will not be easy. However, I know that this is the ticket to get a foot in the door in the continent and to at least look for some work in the future.
puresolium
Freshman Poster

Post by puresolium »

Welcome. Just steppin' in myself. Two new kids on the block, lol.