Women over 40 think they are just as hot as young women are

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women over 40 think they are just as hot as young women are

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video portraying women in their 40's as being just as attractive as women in their 20's. These women are delusional, I'll take a woman in her 20's over a woman in her 40's anyday! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMuZltb ... re=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

The difference being is that the average 40 year old American female does not look like that and can not afford the plastic surgery. Older women are delusional if they think that they are still attractive after 30.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Thank you Sex And The City for planting this seed of delusion! BTW, the women on the magazine covers were all re-touched to make them appear thinner.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Thank you Sex And The City for planting this seed of delusion! BTW, the women on the magazine covers were all re-touched to make them appear thinner.
Retouched or not, nobody said you can't be attractive after age 30. The problem is the majority of women over 40 look like complete shit. It seems only highly educated with great careers who were attractive when they were younger still look good in their 40's and 50's. Its bottom of the barrel women that populate sites like Plenty of Fish which gives you little to no choice if you're a guy in his 40's as well and not a top income earner...

What are you suppose to do? Well you come on web sites like this and COMPLAIN that's what MOST end up doing....

Only a HANDFUL get their passports, get off their asses and find an attractive woman who's MOTIVATED not only to be married, have a family and a nice home. But to have healthy, well adjusted children.

This what older AW can not OFFER and Hollywood-ish women can't offer either.
puresolium
Freshman Poster

Post by puresolium »

This video clearly has a strong feminist, consumerist angle to it, as I tend to state the universially obvious. There is nothing wrong with women who over 40. However, as this been explained millions of times before, many American women tend to think they have all the time in the world and don't even bother take their femininity seriously. Youth, beauty, grace, purity, intuition, and a potent sense of spirit is what men find ultimately attractive in women. A woman who is connected and at one with this nature of feminine, doesn't have worry about 'aging' or 'getting older' since she in tune with the natural virtues of life. Ladies, you are the most fertile while you are in your teens and early 20's, which is the BEST, if not completely appropiate time, to start a family or at least find a mate that you can plan to grow with and build a solid foundation for something even greater. However, what I do see is that American society is pretty homosexual and promotes this deliberate masculinization of women. Hollywood propaganda is super notorious for that, making men redundant and actually have a basic agenda to destroy women and what they truly represent as a gender.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

puresolium wrote:This video clearly has a strong feminist, consumerist angle to it, as I tend to state the universially obvious. There is nothing wrong with women who over 40. However, as this been explained millions of times before, many American women tend to think they have all the time in the world and don't even bother take their femininity seriously. Youth, beauty, grace, purity, intuition, and a potent sense of spirit is what men find ultimately attractive in women. A woman who is connected and at one with this nature of feminine, doesn't have worry about 'aging' or 'getting older' since she in tune with the natural virtues of life. Ladies, you are the most fertile while you are in your teens and early 20's, which is the BEST, if not completely appropiate time, to start a family or at least find a mate that you can plan to grow with and build a solid foundation for something even greater. However, what I do see is that American society is pretty homosexual and promotes this deliberate masculinization of women. Hollywood propaganda is super notorious for that, making men redundant and actually have a basic agenda to destroy women and what they truly represent as a gender.
Exactly. This may be the most thoroughly homosexual dominated society in human history, though Americans are still mostly oblivious to it. And the process seems to have really speeded up the past few years.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This can be easily achieved. If the 20 year old woman is obese or overweight, smells like a chimney, has tramp stamps, and otherwise doesnt take care of herself, a woman who is in her 40s can easily be considered more attractive, if she has respected her body as the temple. So yes, this very well could be true.

For most women it will never be, simply because the same women who didnt take care of themselves at 20 have even less of a reason to at 40 (or less motivation at least).

Maybe our French brothers can confirm for us. Do younger men sleep with older women in France? I remember reading many years ago how this was how many men gained experience as lovers in France.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Look at hot women from Russia! 2003 video! Vocalist of this girls band was then 41 years old! (she born 1962)

especially liked the move of women on 3:10 minute :)
puresolium
Freshman Poster

Post by puresolium »

FreeYourMind wrote:
puresolium wrote:This video clearly has a strong feminist, consumerist angle to it, as I tend to state the universially obvious. There is nothing wrong with women who over 40. However, as this been explained millions of times before, many American women tend to think they have all the time in the world and don't even bother take their femininity seriously. Youth, beauty, grace, purity, intuition, and a potent sense of spirit is what men find ultimately attractive in women. A woman who is connected and at one with this nature of feminine, doesn't have worry about 'aging' or 'getting older' since she in tune with the natural virtues of life. Ladies, you are the most fertile while you are in your teens and early 20's, which is the BEST, if not completely appropiate time, to start a family or at least find a mate that you can plan to grow with and build a solid foundation for something even greater. However, what I do see is that American society is pretty homosexual and promotes this deliberate masculinization of women. Hollywood propaganda is super notorious for that, making men redundant and actually have a basic agenda to destroy women and what they truly represent as a gender.
Exactly. This may be the most thoroughly homosexual dominated society in human history, though Americans are still mostly oblivious to it. And the process seems to have really speeded up the past few years.
It appears to that anything remotely feminine and anything remotely nurturing TO the feminine (yes, the MASCULINE) is systematically being demolished. Masculinize the woman, effeminate the man, now you got a society completely out of balance. Mechanical sex, divorce, massive confusion, economic meltdown, and endless wars becomes the theme of the universe.

I'm so happy I disconnected from this matrix a long time ago man, it's the ultimate joke and I got the last laugh.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

It's tragic that so many American men and women are so easily molded into unthinking pseudo-sophisticated mass zombie partakers of the U.S./Western "Culture" Matrix, especially with the advent of the internet and its many positive and liberating qualities, but it is what it is. We should be thankful every day for the gift of not being part of the Matrix, even with all the stress that goes along with being able to perceive part or all of the bigger picture. It truly is a gift, and not always received because of one's intelligence.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

This article may go some way to explaining such female delusions (although a neuroscience major disputes it):

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... -self.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DaRick wrote:This article may go some way to explaining such female delusions (although a neuroscience major disputes it):

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... -self.html
That's a great article! The responses to the article are great too. I love his blog and website "Anglobitch" he really knows western women perfectly. He lives in London and agrees that "anglo women" are the worst women on the face of the earth.

As far as cougars go, some are attractive but most are not. I prefer women in their 20's over "cougars" any day!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Well...

Women are told by Ob/Gyn's that the best time to have children is your 20's because we don't as a society condone marrying teenagers. Women scoff at this, but the numbers don't lie. The majority of teen pregnancy is the result of young women having sexual contact with older men. It also shows (CDC) that a majority of these men are over 18, even over 20 with women as young as 16.

So when they go to college, effectively delay child birth, why? Because they are concerned about being "Mommy Tracked" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mommy_track preventing them career achievement.

2010 US Census shows women who don't go to college have children much sooner than women who do. It also shows that birth rates for women over 35 have skyrocketed for college educated women. Of course those are the women lucky enough to find nice guys (or dicks) between age 28 and say about 32-33 years old. Much of this is very planned, get settled in the relationship and then look at having children, usually a year or two into the marriage. Alona Jackson who's Ukrainian and married to Law Jackson, Mark Davis' friend less than a full year is already 7 months pregnant at age 28. On last Thur's call where Anna Davis hosted while Mark is still in Ukraine on his first tour said it wasn't even planned, it just happen.

Women concerned about their career being derailed by choosing to be a mother should change LAWS not delay child birth. But of course they don't see it that way. Maybe that's by design because that would mean more competition for promotion wouldn't it? If you didn't penalize women for becoming mother's, why delay child birth?

So most attractive, educated women start looking for a husband in their late 20's. This is bad planning and poor time management. I don't agree with many Conservative pundits at all, but on some family issues I do tend to agree - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0O-iV8KBI

The Solution is to go overseas this is pretty obvious isn't it?

Why should you be say 25 and ready for a marriage and children and have no women available for this or only have, losers (drugs, drinking, etc), single mothers and fat women to choose from? So you wade through the ridiculous dating life that is American Dating. Hit age 30 and your just a guy; man's man. Not rich, not poor, not dependent but yet single. Why? Because you didn't create that mythical spark that so many women are claim to be looking for?

As I said, if you want to change society, you change it from the inside out and you change it by adding people that are in it for the right reasons. Why some men on this forum would deny women the opportunity to help change the system is beyond me. They are instead fearful that they'll loose the fight with Feminism, Consumerism and Narcissism, that's admitting loosing before the fight.

I can't understand that. I want my wife to agree with me right down to the ground on social issues. That is be anti-war, anti-misandry and anti-misogyny. Be a supporter of community, of education reform and the moving of many of our systems into the 21st Century. A women like this would not be drawn into battles with misguided feminist, preferring to ignore them or engage them from a position of power, ie: "As the Mother to Our Children and A Wife To My Loving Husband..." she wouldn't agree with putting women before men. She would prefer that women focus on family and less on themselves. As Anna Davis said, "Women are meant to have children and should have them"

I couldn't agree more. Women can have it all, they need a support network, learn time management and hold your employer accountable or have your own business.
puresolium
Freshman Poster

Post by puresolium »

FreeYourMind wrote:It's tragic that so many American men and women are so easily molded into unthinking pseudo-sophisticated mass zombie partakers of the U.S./Western "Culture" Matrix, especially with the advent of the internet and its many positive and liberating qualities, but it is what it is. We should be thankful every day for the gift of not being part of the Matrix, even with all the stress that goes along with being able to perceive part or all of the bigger picture. It truly is a gift, and not always received because of one's intelligence.
Yeah, you right man. The internet was very instrumental in my personal process of "freeing my mind", I DO have to be thankful for that. Back in the earlier 90's, one did have the immediate access to information that would help them disconnect from whatever is deliberately containing society into a neurotoxic prison of mind-numbing madness.

djfourmoney, I am familiar with that statistic of women in their middle 30's (and older) getting married in droves as the twenty-first millennium progresses. I have nothing against older women having children but my issue is how they trade in their femininity for careers and relentlessly take on the masculine power of the corporate yuppie class dynamic. Now, I'm all for women receiving education, it cultivates the mind of women if it's done right under the optimal conditions. Women in non-western traditional societies often pursue higher education and careers while simultaneously raising a family WITH the father in the household, upholding his principles as a man. There happens to be no feminist motive for properly educating oneself within these cultures as it's crucial to the creative development of someone's being. However, educated non-western women usually retain their femininity and apply it diligently to their work, choosing careers that are grounded, progressive, practical, and nurturing relative to the careers available for women in the Anglo west. American women, on the other hand, are just blindly following the propaganda machine of last capitalist fascism, irrelevant issues promoted by the media mafia to serve as a smokescreen from what's really cooking in the kitchen. Just looking at the unemployment rate for university graduates proves this.

The problem I see in America and most of the western world is this disconnection between sex and love. American society is too materialistic, too predictable, and lacks creativity as Winston, the creator of this site, often states. When you begin to have television broadcasts about forty-plus year old women and how they still are 'hot and trot in the market', you know we got a serious problem on our hands as everything has been absolutely perverted from the natural. Wise, older women don't tote themselves as sex prizes for studs, they become elders that offer moral and spiritual support for younger women and make sure they become healthy, FEMININE women. This is what you see all the time in non-western countries, older women functioning as a motherly influence on the young women, making sure they spiritual support the men that provide, protect, and structurally support the family as men AND women compliment each other.

If you want to look at the job market in the US and how women are desperate to land these posh corporate jobs, make aware of the homoeroticism of America culture me and FreeYourMind was referring to in this thread. Western society is not about "family" it's about "slaves" as the families here are commercially bread specifically to serve the system and it's wicked plans to further automate society. Anything remotely feminine is being destroyed, systematically, to undermine the male and make him absolutely redundant. It's a nasty agenda that is very apocalyptic in nature.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

puresolium wrote:When you begin to have television broadcasts about forty-plus year old women and how they still are 'hot and trot in the market', you know we got a serious problem on our hands as everything has been absolutely perverted from the natural. Wise, older women don't tote themselves as sex prizes for studs, they become elders that offer moral and spiritual support for younger women and make sure they become healthy, FEMININE women. This is what you see all the time in non-western countries, older women functioning as a motherly influence on the young women, making sure they spiritual support the men that provide, protect, and structurally support the family as men AND women compliment each other.
It's funny how in America women in their 40's (cougars) are encouraged to date guys in their 20's, BUT if guys in their 40's want to date women in their 20's they are considered creeps, weirdos and perverts. WTF? :shock:

Check out this finale episode of the reality tv show, "The Cougar" which aired on TV land in 2009. The guy who wins is 23 I believe, she is 40 and has been married twice and has 4 kids. One of her kids is also 23 years old. In this clip he get's down on one knee and proposes marriage to her and gives her a diamond ring. You've got to be kidding me! :lol: