The world's foremost problem

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

The world's foremost problem

Post by odbo »

All of your suffering stems from ignorance. All your ignorance stems from fear. This fear pushes you to lie to yourself. If you do this, you are subverted, and essentially a tool.

Did you ever think that maybe a soldier isn't a hero? That maybe an award-winning scientist working towards his species own demise isn't smart? That maybe these people are conformists, useful idiots, sociopaths, and many other things, but certainly not heroes? Maybe real heroes are people who stand for the truth when there is no prize for it. Have you realized that everything is backwards? Lawyers who send innocent people to jail and pervert justice for profit are considered successful. Grown men who play with footballs are considered role models and legends. And the man who thinks as an individual is hated. As for individualism being bad for society, let me tell you right now, people are not selfish enough. They give their lives to the machine, they feed this beast and get nothing in return but the death of their inner being.

Look how divided we are. Someone tries to tell us something important and we laugh or insult them. Is this a healthy situation? So why do you do it? Because you're attracted to lies, you're attracted to ignorance. If someone gets up on stage, (or maybe shows up on tv), and tells you nothing but horseshit, you listen to their every word. And if someone feeds you mind-numbing dribble that increases your level of ignorance, you might give them a standing ovation! (Bill Maher, Chris Rock, John Stewart.. come to mind)

The foremost problem of the world today is that people want to believe lies.

Nothing anybody else can do to humanity is more dangerous than this! Instead of having an aversion to them, people attract them. When I think about how others live their life, I get reminded of a quote attributed to Jesus. "Forgive them for they know not what they do".

Here is some advice for life. Be honest with yourself. That means more than saying the words, it means taking action. It means working on yourself. Challenge your habits, defeat your ego. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is character. Each one of us is responsible for the world and if there is something here that bothers you there is no better person to blame than yourself.
Last edited by odbo on July 4th, 2011, 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

How can Jesus say to forgive people because they're ignorant, when he is the one who advocated violence with extreme prejudice against the Jew moneylenders in his time, and chased them out of his gatherings WITH A WHIP!?

One of those has to be a lie, written by YOUR owners.

Regardless, your life is a lie. The universe within which you live your life, is a lie. The rules of this universe(like forgiving people) is also a lie. There is no way you can fight lies, because "the master lie" is too big for stupid humans to understand, because they accepted it.

If you really wanna be honest with yourself, be honest with your desires first.

I used truth as a drug like millions of others, to get my fix of superiority over others and false rule over myself. I was given a bitch slap by a much wiser person, to realize that truth is nothing. Power is the only truth, as that cannot be made into a lie. As it is absolute.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

By lying to yourself for the sake of comfort you're giving away all your power.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The rule of power is thus - Once you have it, it is given away by allowing people reign over aspects of yourself. This is why I never usually sign contracts or forgive people. The unfortunate thing is, once you give away power, you cannot get it back.

A lie is a "fictional" cosmic rule that is set, that does you no good at all at best, and gets you into trouble at worst. The most successful people tell false rules to others by the way. Otherwise, it is considered truth, especially if more people accept it.

Let's say, you told yourself that you were the hottest person in the world, and you got lots of ass after doing so. Does that mean this self-talk was a lie? No!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I think you need to find another guru, one who's evolved past bitch slaps.
Your views on power are what the ruling class believe. They are born psychopathic, with no conscience, so they aren't actually human. Like a dog who can never speak their DNA ensures they can never reach the realms we can. They've done a great job of forcing a lifestyle on us that suits them. What they are attracted to is power over men (evil). What we are attracted to is good. We call this truth because any truth we are capable of unlocking lies in our connection to this. Also note that anything that can decrease the suffering of people on this planet tends to be a guarded secret and very dangerous knowledge to possess.

Honesty with yourself is what I was talking about in the original post and should require no effort unlike some quest for eternal truth. But people are convinced through a variety of rationalizations and excuses to lie to themselves. There is no reason for this. You don't see animals doing things to make their life harder and immeasurably worse. There is no reason to consume toxic thoughts, there is no benefit of lying to yourself. There are clear beneficiaries of such actions however...

While we are on the topic of truth, let me remind you of the tactics of these beneficiaries. Be very careful with language! They can easily manipulate you by redefining words to fit their agenda. When "good" and "progress" are subjective they can easily refer to space travel, genetic engineering, and so on. What progress means and whether it is even a good thing are not god-given concepts. Neurolingustic programming is constantly being used for subverting the masses to do the bidding of a select few. Most people today are already locked into seeing the world through an unnatural paradigm and desiring what will be their worst nightmare.

Evil = dehumanizing. Good = human.

The philosophy you speak of is a coward's way out, or a sort of Stockholm syndrome. "If you can't beat them join them." Well that's not what my hardwiring tells me to do. If power is absolute not truth, why not shine a light on the truth and see who wins out. Let us fight the good fight for evil destroys itself and takes everybody with it.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I think you need to find another guru, one who's evolved past bitch slaps.
Haha. People who put you on the right path are very few in number. Sometimes it takes a "kick" to get you to look the other way. You'll start to realize soon, that the best teacher is one who will do anything to help you reach your highest potential...if you ever find one that is.

I do not follow gurus though. I follow my own path. However, I'm not my own master... yet. Therefore, I will allow someone who has already went through the path I'm on to guide me, because they do know better. Powerful people do not follow others, but are simply guided by them. That's normal.

We're taking a small step into the paranormal here I'm afraid...
Your views on power are what the ruling class believe. They are born psychopathic, with no conscience, so they aren't actually human. Like a dog who can never speak their DNA ensures they can never reach the realms we can. They've done a great job of forcing a lifestyle on us that suits them. What they are attracted to is power over men (evil). What we are attracted to is good. We call this truth because any truth we are capable of unlocking lies in our connection to this. Also note that anything that can decrease the suffering of people on this planet tends to be a guarded secret and very dangerous knowledge to possess.
And rightly so. They are simple men who have given their souls to demons for power. These demons tell them what to do, as they no longer have a soul - they have no real power anymore, but their power is measured by how powerful the demon is. This is why you see them do smart things one minute, then later be completely incompetent. They breed with others and then have the offspring do despicable acts that defile their soul - making them weak enough to be possessed. These demons know centuries worth of knowledge, so they impart a small amount to their human servants to control their territory, and allow them to enjoy this physical world. One of the rules of the world is that knowledge is power. This is why the elite destroy remains of this knowledge once they have found it, to keep other people from obtaining it. Can't have anyone else know the cure for AIDS now can we? In the US, the elite's goal is to drain everyone of their energies to enjoy the physical world. Domestic job suck people dry.

Evil and good must coexist. As they cannot be put into any category. Once race simply dominates another. In all other worlds but the human one, there are prey and predators. That's it. This is why evil is allowed to dominate humans. Because "they" follow the rules of natural law, which I talked about earlier.
The philosophy you speak of is a coward's way out, or a sort of Stockholm syndrome. "If you can't beat them join them." Well that's not what my hardwiring tells me to do. If power is absolute not truth, why not shine a light on the truth and see who wins out. Let us fight the good fight for evil destroys itself and takes everybody with it.
You'll find the truth to be quite depressing, if you do happen to find it.
Normal people cannot beat people who have demonic intelligences on their side. However I do not say to "join them", but destroy them using the same method they use to put humans under their influence. You should know what it is by now. Evil is a category we put people who dominate us in an extreme way into. If we stop them from doing that, what do we call ourselves? GOOD!? The programming on TV of children to "do the right thing" to stop evil is but a lie to stop people from FIGHTING evil. You need to beat people at their own game. And the game is too hard for most people to comprehend.

I'm ceasing to discuss this matter further however, as you're simply insufficient for discussion on a higher level. I know you're capable of better though. But I won't bother to waste my time.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

This canned debate shit is getting tedious. How much pre-scripting do you clowns do before you post?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I don't know Grunt.. he went off in his own direction about universal laws and power. My post was simple, fix an error in your thinking.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF and you will become free.

As for good to win against evil one needs to understand everything evil in one way or another falls under dehumanization, a much more apt concept than something like environmentalism or human rights. Redefine progress with eliminating dehumanization. This has to start with individuals deciding enough is enough and making small changes. Like not buying factory farmed meat, for even if you have no concerns for the cows and pigs who suffer, people have to work there. Do you think the negative energy in a slaughter house has no affect on the workers and by extension the rest of us? Protect people's minds and the rest of the world will benefit as well. Refusing dehumanization means not joining the army or calling middle eastern people Hajis or sand niggers. It involves refusing the "devil's" work, like violent films which desensitize you to cruelty and bring you closer to the psychopath's mental state. Simply watching tv all day even if the programming is not particularly negative is dehumanizing to yourself. The same is true when get sucked into computer games and cellphones/social networking.

The big picture extends into how society is run. Look at the inner-city and the lifestyles people there have, like the 9 to 5 desk-job up in a skyscraper, it is big one dehumanizing affair. And we wonder why we feel so dis-empowered and we are so unhappy? Yet we convince ourselves that we will increase our happiness with big projects like building bridges, condos with fancy architecture, or on an individual basis buying a new car. If we had taken public transportation, switching to a car would actually further limit our human contact and add to the effect of dehumanization. Being against dehumanization should be so primal and obvious, but nobody seems to care. Well we've been conditioned not to notice. From the time we were children, adults normalized dehumanization, this feeling of hollowing out your soul. When something feels wrong to a child, like an animal being slaughtered or a doctor about to do circumcision on a child, they don't have any power to stop it. They are made to adapt to the cruelty by being told they'll understand when they are older. Children's opinions are not respected when in fact they should seen as valuable insights into a working conscience.

Why are people so unhappy? Because they're going against their nature!

Their nature is good. So what do they do? Eat meat from animals that have been tortured. Watch brutal violence on television. Listen to negative, destructive music on the radio (and let others convince them this is spiritually evolving art).

Their nature is truth. So they relentlessly lie to themselves!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Yup OBDO. These constructs need to be undone. I can't stand the idea of the Pope driving the debate... Religion is Old World Population Control. With the Enlightenment they threw away much of that construct, only for the Dark Ages to befall it and they started burning books. Much of that information is lost forever.

We have society, there's no need for religion anymore. We need to take a fundamentally different look at everything. Especially crime... Not one Banker went to jail for ruining the World Economy. Dehumanization should be the focus. Anytime you talk about Niggers, Wetbacks, Haji's, Sandniggers, etc, that comes from ignorant White Men. Those White Men who do not take ownership of this dehumanizing error should be shot or burned at the stake. America needed a new boogie man after taking all the credit for ending the Soviet Union.

It just so happen a faction of the Mujahideen would later become Al-Qaeda and I think you all know the rest, if you don't there plenty of good documentaries out there.

America is not the greatest country its a broken Capitalist system that has devolved into a Fascist/Quazi-Police State that supports Corporate Welfare instead of the People's Welfare.

It never ended Slavery or Jim Crow because it was the right thing to do for humanity, it was because it wasn't good for business to be an openly racist society and hypocritical to continue to say "All Men Are Created Equal" when the little fact that's always left out of the discussion is that much of America did not consider Africans HUMAN or even Men, always wanted to call them "Boy".

Much of the late 19th Century and 20th Century was supporting Business.

This has to end, otherwise it will destroy the planet or should I say, as George Carlin said, the Earth will just shake us off like a bad cold and maybe start over with the bees.. (yet we're killing bees at an alarming rate...)

Good Post man.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Zzzz....oh, what, sorry, shit you almost bored me to death there for a minute.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:Zzzz....oh, what, sorry, shit you almost bored me to death there for a minute.
Please put some opinions down instead of only complaining!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

C.J. wrote:Normal people cannot beat people who have demonic intelligences on their side. However I do not say to "join them", but destroy them using the same method they use to put humans under their influence. You should know what it is by now.

I'm ceasing to discuss this matter further however, as you're simply insufficient for discussion on a higher level. I know you're capable of better though. But I won't bother to waste my time.
Which method is this? You're being very vague, I could interpret it a hundred ways. I can see why Grunt got annoyed, re-read your posts, we're both writing Dragon Ball Z monologues! Maybe Terrance could get us a job in animation. :) I should edit my original post to make it more reader friendly.

Intelligences vs Normal people:
Religion (probably) began with the Ouroboros, fear of the solar eclipse spawned organized power. Linking this to my original topic.. one cure for fear is a convenient lie. Religion is a form of lying to yourself. Destroy their myths (the power of belief) and you destroy their power.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

This place is turning into the russia.com personals forum.

Its like deja vu all over again.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The world's foremost problem is individualism. As de Tocqueville explains:

I have shown how it is that in ages of equality every man seeks for his opinions within himself: I am now about to show how it is that, in the same ages, all his feelings are turned towards himself alone. Individualism is a novel expression, to which a novel idea has given birth. Our fathers were only acquainted with egotism. Egotism is a passionate and exaggerated love of self, which leads a man to connect everything with his own person, and to prefer himself to everything in the world. Individualism is a mature and calm feeling, which disposes each member of the community to sever himself from the mass of his fellow-creatures; and to draw apart with his family and his friends; so that, after he has thus formed a little circle of his own, he willingly leaves society at large to itself. Egotism originates in blind instinct: individualism proceeds from erroneous judgment more than from depraved feelings; it originates as much in the deficiencies of the mind as in the perversity of the heart. Egotism blights the germ of all virtue; individualism, at first, only saps the virtues of public life; but, in the long run, it attacks and destroys all others, and is at length absorbed in downright egotism. Egotism is a vice as old as the world, which does not belong to one form of society more than to another: individualism is of democratic origin, and it threatens to spread in the same ratio as the equality of conditions.

Amongst democratic nations new families are constantly springing up, others are constantly falling away, and all that remain change their condition; the woof of time is every instant broken, and the track of generations effaced. Those who went before are soon forgotten; of those who will come after no one has any idea: the interest of man is confined to those in close propinquity to himself. As each class approximates to other classes, and intermingles with them, its members become indifferent and as strangers to one another. Aristocracy had made a chain of all the members of the community, from the peasant to the king: democracy breaks that chain, and severs every link of it. As social conditions become more equal, the number of persons increases who, although they are neither rich enough nor powerful enough to exercise any great influence over their fellow-creatures, have nevertheless acquired or retained sufficient education and fortune to satisfy their own wants. They owe nothing to any man, they expect nothing from any man; they acquire the habit of always considering themselves as standing alone, and they are apt to imagine that their whole destiny is in their own hands. Thus not only does democracy make every man forget his ancestors, but it hides his descendants, and separates his contemporaries from him; it throws him back forever upon himself alone, and threatens in the end to confine him entirely within the solitude of his own heart.

Despotism, which is of a very timorous nature, is never more secure of continuance than when it can keep men asunder; and all its influence is commonly exerted for that purpose. No vice of the human heart is so acceptable to it as egotism: a despot easily forgives his subjects for not loving him, provided they do not love each other. He does not ask them to assist him in governing the State; it is enough that they do not aspire to govern it themselves. He stigmatizes as turbulent and unruly spirits those who would combine their exertions to promote the prosperity of the community, and, perverting the natural meaning of words, he applauds as good citizens those who have no sympathy for any but themselves. Thus the vices which despotism engenders are precisely those which equality fosters. These two things mutually and perniciously complete and assist each other. Equality places men side by side, unconnected by any common tie; despotism raises barriers to keep them asunder; the former predisposes them not to consider their fellow-creatures, the latter makes general indifference a sort of public virtue.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:This canned debate shit is getting tedious. How much pre-scripting do you clowns do before you post?
That's just how a lot of philosophy discussions sound. Sorry there's not enough fluff to keep you entertained.
Grunt wrote:This place is turning into the russia.com personals forum.

Its like deja vu all over again.
Wish I was there!
fschmidt wrote:The world's foremost problem is individualism. As de Tocqueville explains
I was using that word in a different context but I still disagree with him. Individualism (being free) has nothing to do with egoism/egotism nor with living on a communion with 100 other people versus by yourself in the woods. Evil on a mass scale is impossible unless individuality is suppressed. If it were not the natural order of things, why would we have a soul that needs to be killed before conformity is possible.