maintaining langauge and culture in your house

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

maintaining langauge and culture in your house

Post by skateboardstephen »

was just thinking i think if one does bring a foriegn bride to to the us its a good idea to speak the language in the house.i speak portugês and spanish and i tell my future wife who is brasilian and does not speak english well that i would prefer to speak portugês in my house for a lot a cultural reasons but for the obvious one is that does anyone notice how hungry american men are.i was dateing a women a while back from the philippines who spoke english well and i swear if i went to the bathroom and came back there would be some guy in her face talking no more than 3 minutes i was like damb.i was at the park today there where a lot of russian women with they're kids in the park they only spoke russian there for i couldn't talk to them (if i wanted to)they could only communicate with they're husbands and familiy members in the park and it just hit me thats one of the reasons foriegn people are not so fast to want to learn english it protects them.i think it's a good idea.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

That is the most ridiculous thing I have read in a while. So you rather your wife not be able to communicate in English so you can protect her from getting hit on by other men or ruined by other Western Women? Why not just keep her under lock and key all the time and never let her out of the house unsupervised?

All this "fear" is unwarranted. If you feel you'll loose control over your wife because she speaks English now means you've done a poor job in picking a woman to be your mate.

That or your an control freak who's true self has yet to surface to the woman you're involve with and woe is her to find this out when its too late.

Personally I want to be with somebody who wants to learn English and wants to be apart of our culture. Something struck me when watching a press conference/Q&A of the latest Zeitgeist Movement: Moving Forward movie.

That when the shit goes down, weather it be the collapse of the dollar or climate change really causes serious problems (not that it hasn't already). Peter Joseph said there will be no place to hide. In other words, don't be that guy that starts growing his own food and chickens. Because when people can't eat because of the price of food and money being of little value, they'll start seeking out other sources of food, ie: they'll be coming after you. Are you going to share or your going to stand up on top of your house with a shotgun?

If you want to IMPROVE society/culture you need to change it by being apart of the solution. If American Men are so needy, then you need to inform them that you can find a family oriented, mature, intelligent and attractive woman OUTSIDE of America.

If you have don't money try D.R/C.R, Mexico or Colombia.

If you have a little more than no money, try Brazil, Peru, Argentina, etc.

If you have some where withal then Europe or Asia could be the answer.

I have never thought the solution to a problem was to be an isolationist.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:That is the most ridiculous thing I have read in a while. So you rather your wife not be able to communicate in English so you can protect her from getting hit on by other men or ruined by other Western Women? Why not just keep her under lock and key all the time and never let her out of the house unsupervised?

All this "fear" is unwarranted. If you feel you'll loose control over your wife because she speaks English now means you've done a poor job in picking a woman to be your mate.

That or your an control freak who's true self has yet to surface to the woman you're involve with and woe is her to find this out when its too late.
DJ Four Money,

Actually, that aforementioned statement of yours is shockingly one of the worst posts from you ever, and I really think that you know better than that! That's ingeniously brilliant what Stephen is doing.
English is actually a language that embellished caustic propaganda is spread through as well as catalyzes the spread of overkill fanatical Christian fundamentalism, feminism, and the American version of free enterprise.

His "bunda-le-le" mami learns that shit of a language and culture called America/English, and his wife is forever gone from his hooks! Then he would become another whiny, bitter "could have, should have, would have" fool.

America is done; stick a fork in it. Alas who needs to learn it although it's the "international business of language"?

Why the f**k does she need to learn English if there's a probability that she's going back to Brasil, where most of the jobs are still in Brasilian Porto, and where the economy is stabler than America's is and will become a superpower in 50 years or so??? An immigrant learning English loses their soul; I see westernized immigrants on the daily here in the N-Y-C. English is a Babylonian language, too.

I believe that Stephen is back in the US to take care of his children from another American woman hence the reason why he's in Philly at the moment with his Brasileira wife and/or has no money to go abroad.

Remember, this man came to us asking us how he should go about living his life with Brasilian non-feminized, non-westernized wife - so out of not contradicting why we are on this site, he should be encouraged to go abroad no matter what. This is not Happier Domestically.

I think he should be respected for not wanting to westernize his wife. Yeah, there was a recent thread that LadiSlav doesn't blame the Mexicans for not wanting to assimilate so why the f**k should Stephen's down-to-earth (she got it from her Brasilian upbringing) wife assimilate so Stephen can lose her to the AmeriMatrix of lost gooey sheep-for-the-slaughter run-of-the-mill lemmings.

I betcha the same people whom agree with you, DJ IV Money, are the same people whom don't want to go any other country abroad besides the Philippines because they speak English and that they are too lazy to learn another language that feminism can next-to-nil of a probability would be able to penetrate.

DJ IV Money, I know you are a LA-bred American, but damn, man - to actually knock Stephen for protecting his wife from turning on him makes it harder for she to become his no. 1 enemy. He cares for her that much that he wants her to leave with him to go to Brazil. It sounds like he cares for her whether he loves her or not. And furthermore, he could have said, "f**k it. Let her learn English so the simps and misandrist women can throw salt in my game and Americanize her and take her away from me" so he can just get another Brasilian woman when he touches back down in Brasil.

Haven't you learned anything about how my Japanese Michiko turned against me the moment her Black American misandrist female friends found out that I was dating her for three months???

Haven't you learned anything about that guy, whom was an active member, had lost his Colombian girlfriend - BECAUSE HE HAD LET HER DO WHAT THE f**k SHE WANTED TO AFTER TOUCHING DOWN IN AMERICA??!?!!?

He lost his Colombian wife via Amerimatrixfication and she ended up taking him to court winning half of everything!!?!?!?! Go ahead, DJ Four Money, and let your own wifey learn English whilst she's in America. While you're at it: while you are abroad, why not hang out with an English-speaking ex-pat community that believes in "equal" rights for women and believes in spreading that toxic culture whereas I rather hangout with a community of ex-pats whom believe that it's important to absolve themselves away from everything Americanly possible and that wants to fully integrate into a non-toxic, non-feminist, non Anglospheric culture?!!?!? ;O)

In closing, the only way I can see English being learned if Stephen and his family had returned to Brasil and that somebody in that family has to have that job that's required to speak it where there is NO OTHER JOB making that amt. of money available in that field - which I doubt that would happen because Brasilian economy is on the come-up big time.

If she were to learn and use English BEFORE GOING BACK TO BRASIL, again, that would become so detrimental to Stephen. I cannot deal with a man whom doesn't believe in America to live in America yet he would spend the rest of his life in America - in order to end up being bitter like too many of us on Mancoat and Happier Abroad are in wishing that he was abroad like Think Different, BoycottAmericanWomen, and etc. living free of that toxicity.

I may have been superfluous in my statements here, but I just wanted to be uber-thorough in my explanations in defense of Stephen here. I think you owe that man an apology.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on July 2nd, 2011, 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

When my wife and I have kids, I will speak to them only in English and she will speak only in Ukrainian/Russian.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Yes I learned that FEAR is mostly self generated....

Why would you FEAR your wife being ruined by Western Culture? This is assuming your wife is stupid, shame on you. What you don't seem to understand is that, the woman didn't change if there's seemingly a drastic change in behavior, you overlooked something as men often do when blinded by love/lust. Where is his wife going to go without speaking English and where is she going to work, for some Brazilian Market in New Jersey? So his goal is to keep her stupid, barefoot and pregnant?

What you don't seem to want to give credit to is that some women see the ones and zeros in The Matrix as well, not just you and not just men. I know several "Foreign Brides" and their husbands are not concerned with our culture and society affecting them in a negative fashion.

As I said you fix a society from within it, not from outside it. That means you and your wife have better adjusted children because you ignore conventional wisdom on how to raise children. Or you say spend their formative years in a country like Germany or Norway where you get ample time off with PAY to be with your children.

I have also said MANY, MANY, MANY times on here that Men are just as culpable as the women are for them becoming "Americanized" by missing key factors or flat out ignoring obvious ones.

For every marriage to a foreign bride that ends in failure, I can point out successful relationships. Its boring to talk about good relationships, but exciting to talk about how horrible some are. That is not human nature, that is learned behavior. I rather not hear about another tale of woe, where we only get one side of the story. No woman becomes Americanized. She was like that before she got here, you just didn't see it. Speaking the language has little to do it. Some men are foolish to think that just because a woman comes from a poor country or poor background doesn't mean they aren't gold-diggers.

What your advocating is isolation. By putting your wife on an island by not knowing the native language of her new country is doing just that and you still haven't answered how she is going to find work here without knowing English.

I have said several times here that many women from other countries think American Women are bat-shit crazy, just like you do.

I don't owe anybody shit, you don't solve problems in isolation. If he lost his wealth to divorce, blame the court system, that has nothing to do with the rest of whatever you're saying.

Some men are going to get taken to the cleaners, which means they needed to do a better job with finding a woman. I can tell you several stories of woe about women from all sorts of countries. Its noting new or unique about rants of Americanization and being on the hook for their welfare. Those are the risk you take when you sign on to a K1, read the FINE print.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I knew that this would be an exercise in futility when addressing you, DJ Four Money.

Look man: again damn it: the American-AngloSphere sphere of influences is that toxic and that strong that even IF HE WERE TO DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to not be a bad man to his wife THAT HE STILL CAN LOSE HER.

She learns anything about that idiot box that westerners love to call TV/cable, and those toxins will begin to seep deeply into her cerebellum thus changing her to the point of incorrigible no return.

All the male-bashing commercials like Kraft and that Pepsi one during the last Super Bowl....she absorbs that and then she will challenge his authority NO MATTER how much money he is making and NO MATTER how much of the right thing that man may be doing.

What if she watches and understands BET (which is owned by Jewish-ran Viacom, that encourages the destruction furthermore of the Black Am diaspora), reads Ebony (misandrist Black American pro-Oprah magazine) and Jet, et. al. and she might feel she can do better than everything Stephen in his power can do to be that resilient virtuous man that any normal woman of any country other than American can appreciate.

Do you want Stephen to lose his wife and because he's Black American - that he would have to end up dating an American woman that is the type of American woman that only dates Black men and probably is 50 lbs overweight because her own race of men don't want her and her cum dumpster is ladened with STDs that cause curtain cancers and infertility if that man wants to have children (for the pros more so than the con's of course)???

Keeping his woman free of English doesn't make her stupid altogether...it just makes her not cognizant of such a toxic culture that can furthermore spread the neo-manifest destiny of "times are changing" bullshit of an excuse back to Brasil, where there the people there are doing just fine without an overkill amount of American intervention (yes some American culture and US government has some oil business ventures with Brasil newly recent - and that's bad enough).

You don't owe anybody an apology? Alright. You have suited yourself. I only wanted you to apologize so that you don't make the man feel like he's doing the wrong thing - when he really isn't.

If he loses his wife to the [U.S.] court system, it wouldn't have happened if he did do his job in the first place, AS A MAN, by protecting his household.

Men have been doing it for millennia. He feels he's protecting his household by protecting his woman from learning a bullshit culture.

See, man, you really assume that she can learn the language and culture of English and it wouldn't blow up on him. That's really risky; the probability of that blowing up on him is too great. Yes, there have been success stories, like Pete8146 (or whatever his screenname is), that his Pinay wife hasn't turned on him (yet anyways). Contrarily speaking, since Stephen's wife DOESN'T KNOW ENGLISH like that, it's best to keep her ignorant of a culture for those very reasons and much more!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

djfourmoney wrote:That is the most ridiculous thing I have read in a while. So you rather your wife not be able to communicate in English so you can protect her from getting hit on by other men or ruined by other Western Women? Why not just keep her under lock and key all the time and never let her out of the house unsupervised?

Personally I want to be with somebody who wants to learn English and wants to be apart of our culture. Something struck me when watching a press conference/Q&A of the latest Zeitgeist Movement: Moving Forward movie.

That when the shit goes down, weather it be the collapse of the dollar or climate change really causes serious problems (not that it hasn't already). Peter Joseph said there will be no place to hide. In other words, don't be that guy that starts growing his own food and chickens. Because when people can't eat because of the price of food and money being of little value, they'll start seeking out other sources of food, ie: they'll be coming after you. Are you going to share or your going to stand up on top of your house with a shotgun?

If you want to IMPROVE society/culture you need to change it by being apart of the solution. If American Men are so needy, then you need to inform them that you can find a family oriented, mature, intelligent and attractive woman OUTSIDE of America.

If you have don't money try D.R/C.R, Mexico or Colombia.

If you have a little more than no money, try Brazil, Peru, Argentina, etc.

If you have some where withal then Europe or Asia could be the answer.

I have never thought the solution to a problem was to be an isolationist.
i respect dj for moneys opinion obrigadão por me defender meu irmão this is a site of free thinking right.i see no point in her learning english since i live a stones throw away from the brazilian community in north east philly and i go to a brazilian church there i have made alot a freinds with brazilian familys who share the same values and have the means to provide my wife with jobs and freinds in which she wouldn't have to learn english.i don't want to control her so to speak i would just prefer that we socialize with other brazilians in the community for cultural reasons.and in philly especially the brothers are notorious for steping to someones women even if the women has a ring on her finger and 8 months pregnate these fools are still trying to hollar. i think if there is going to be any type of male solidarity we first need to start with respecting other mens things and his wife which alot of us are not doing as a result aids and abides feminism p***y hungry men is one of the reasons women have the power they have i know alot of men here on this site are cool.so i figure the playa playa is too nationalistic and lazy to learn another language so i prefer portugês and my wife as no problem with it so all is good i guess.i don't have a problem with her knowing basic english i would just prefer not to speak it and i want our child when we do have one to be bilingual to be able speak to familiy members. i not going to get on here like i have been perfect all my life because i was once brainwashed too by this feminist society but i woke up.i don't want my kids to suffer the same fate don't know how things are going to be with the son i have now since he only lives with me during the summers and visits in between but i just have to try.well off topic but i do understand how coming off as super controling can chase a women off but at the same time there must be rules and i'm not asking her to do anything i'm not willing to also do.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Skateboard Stephen,

Não há problema por defender-lo, mermão! By the way, I agree with ALL your reasons of your 2nd post on this this thread, too.

I wasn't trying to spit on DJ IV Money...I am just fanatically against the westernization of foreign women so I go apeshit bananas.

And you're right: that's the only weapon of defense in most cases against those playa-playa types of American-culture enablers is
the language barrier.

Look at Thailand, it's the only country that hasn't been overtaken by westerners in the act of war. The Thai's were smart enough to let the English
and the French use their land as a buffer between of back-then Kamphuchea and back-then Burma.

Even now, although there's an onslaught of foreigners that are transients there (as well as western ex-patriates), the Thai culture, language and "alpha"-bet
STILL makes it hard for it to become the next Puerto Rican commonwealth or Hawaii even of the U.S. of Gay.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@DJ IV Money,

Another thing is that by her not learning American culture and English language to the "T" helps him, because as Stephen had stated, that men would try to take her away if her English skills-cognizance of American culture had poisoned her.

What I'm trying to get at is that even IN CANADA, the playa-playa types are not as aggressive as American playa playas are.

If Stephen and his BR wife were to live anywhere in Canada, including the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, which has the most Afro-Canadians besides the Canadian city of Toronto, he probably wouldn't have to protect her as much because even Afro-Canadians arent' even as half-aggressive as their American Black male player counterparts.

I hope I have made sense here.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You do whatever the hell you want, see if I care. Ignorance doesn't go down without a fight it doesn't know any better.

I don't care if she's a stone's throw from the Brazilian Community. Is he really going to isolate her from any and all English speakers and is he or their children going to be her interrupter every minute of the day? I don't see that as humanly possible and what's missing from all this discussion is HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT THIS? You can suggest until the cows come home but at the end of the day, she is going to make the choice.

I also think its disrespectful to suggest that another human being is incapable of independent thought. To even BE that way you have to buy into a system hook, line and sinker (1). (2) Never exposed to alternative sources of information, which I find next to impossible in this information age.

Good Luck locking your future wife in a virtual box of isolation. Nobody with two sense in their head would make such a suggestion. Maybe you need to go back to school or something.

This Neanderthal train of though is really troubling and some posters are guilty of this and feel it might be a solution to a problem(s) in society at large. Its not, just in case your wondering.

I always thought that my wife could be an agent of change if she's empowered to voice her opinions and lead by example. Why would you marry a woman with the complete opposite train of thought from yourself and like I said you give American culture too much credit by saying shit like "Me and children will only speak English, she'll speak Russian/Ukrainian". Glad to know you wanted to have an interrupter around with you the entire time as Russian is not easy to learn and Ukrainian would be next to impossible without knowing Russian and the other way around.

Just for the record, I will smack down anybody that puts GOD before everything else. That's a similarly stupid idea.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Skateboard Stephen,

Não há problema por defender-lo, mermão! By the way, I agree with ALL your reasons of your 2nd post on this this thread, too.

I wasn't trying to spit on DJ IV Money...I am just fanatically against the westernization of foreign women so I go apeshit bananas.

And you're right: that's the only weapon of defense in most cases against those playa-playa types of American-culture enablers is
the language barrier.

Look at Thailand, it's the only country that hasn't been overtaken by westerners in the act of war. The Thai's were smart enough to let the English
and the French use their land as a buffer between of back-then Kamphuchea and back-then Burma.

Even now, although there's an onslaught of foreigners that are transients there (as well as western ex-patriates), the Thai culture, language and "alpha"-bet
STILL makes it hard for it to become the next Puerto Rican commonwealth or Hawaii even of the U.S. of Gay.
So by legalizing Gay Marriage in New York is enough for you to call America Gay??? Interesting. What do you think of all the Anglo men that have gone down to Thailand to marry Transexuals and not genetic women???

Thailand has nothing of value to the United States or haven't you figured that out yet?

Its funny you think White Man's burden is a bad thing (and I agree) but that all cultures that speak English are bad. I don't care if you know two, three or four languages. You're just lucky not speaking English isn't enforced here by Language Nazi's like on other forums.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
you hit the nail right on the head with that i also speak fluent spanish and there is a large puerto rican community in philly and i have alot of rican friends i noticed that even the spanish language is being corrupted to some degree with feminism if you watch latino- american shows on univision or aztec america like laura de todos i can't stand that bitch you can see the male bashing there but i will still say not as bad as american talk shows. but the puerto rican community is in pretty bad shape also.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:@DJ IV Money,

Another thing is that by her not learning American culture and English language to the "T" helps him, because as Stephen had stated, that men would try to take her away if her English skills-cognizance of American culture had poisoned her.

What I'm trying to get at is that even IN CANADA, the playa-playa types are not as aggressive as American playa playas are.

If Stephen and his BR wife were to live anywhere in Canada, including the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, which has the most Afro-Canadians besides the Canadian city of Toronto, he probably wouldn't have to protect her as much because even Afro-Canadians arent' even as half-aggressive as their American Black male player counterparts.

I hope I have made sense here.
yea i may even consider leaving the city to live on the outskirts.but i see other cultures do what i am talking about all the time i have so many freinds i wouldn't be able to talk to if i didn't know the language and they seem to have no interest in learning english what so ever.there are so many asian bars and clubs and restaurants in philly that you never see americans in because if you can't speak chinise or cambodian you can't talk to any body there they just have solidarity like that and most outsiders can't penetrate the group if they don't speak the language.i have been in the homes of these people they cook there own foods listen to they're own music and watch they're own news the different communites even have they're own news papers in the language that area speaks.sometimes when i talk to some brazilians in portugues they look at me like im nuts because they don't expect a black american to know it.they have they're own women that are exclusive to them for the most part because of the language,i've seen the playa playa types try to get at mexican girls and they strike out because they don't speak spanish then get mad and call the girl a spick its so funny but when i talk to them in spanish i get smiles and respect for learning they're language and culture ,other cultures seem to isolate them selves pretty well from what i see.and i see why.i also notice the women who do learn english like second or third gereration they are either white male worshipers or they turn into the fat slut baby mama that only dates black men like you said. its kinda funny.i don't like the way black males are seen in the media because i think that as alot to do with the quality of women we get women get complacent with us because the media tells them we are at the bottom which is why you still have fat sluts thinking they can still get a black man thats on point but wouldn't dare bring they're fat asses and kids to a white man.i need to stop now im just talking to be talking i forgot what point i was making but i have respect for every one hear and there opinions
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

[quote="djfourmoney"]

I also think its disrespectful to suggest that another human being is incapable of independent thought. To even BE that way you have to buy into a system hook, line and sinker (1). (2) Never exposed to alternative sources of information, which I find next to impossible in this information age.

if women were so capable of independent thought then why do we all ways hear the same responses from feminist
you're just bitter,are you gay or something,those women only want a green card.if a man can sleep around why can't a women.men are pigs.men don't take care of there kids.men are abusive rapist.and the list goes on and on.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:....Just for the record, I will smack down anybody that puts GOD before everything else. That's a similarly stupid idea.
Don't you think that Christian fundamentalism is part of the blueprint of American CULTure? And I have seen it with my own, fuckin' eyes of
foreigners being "WASP-washed" by being Christianized. It's a pathetic site to see really.

That's what fundamentalists of American Christianity
do: they put it in "God's" hands.

I surprisingly agree with you here. However for the most part, it's too bad we don't see eye-to-eye on this thread.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)