maintaining langauge and culture in your house

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@Skateboard Stephen,

Não há problema por defender-lo, mermão! By the way, I agree with ALL your reasons of your 2nd post on this this thread, too.

I wasn't trying to spit on DJ IV Money...I am just fanatically against the westernization of foreign women so I go apeshit bananas.

And you're right: that's the only weapon of defense in most cases against those playa-playa types of American-culture enablers is
the language barrier.

Look at Thailand, it's the only country that hasn't been overtaken by westerners in the act of war. The Thai's were smart enough to let the English
and the French use their land as a buffer between of back-then Kamphuchea and back-then Burma.

Even now, although there's an onslaught of foreigners that are transients there (as well as western ex-patriates), the Thai culture, language and "alpha"-bet
STILL makes it hard for it to become the next Puerto Rican commonwealth or Hawaii even of the U.S. of Gay.

So by legalizing Gay Marriage in New York is enough for you to call America Gay??? Interesting. What do you think of all the Anglo men that have gone down to Thailand to marry Transexuals and not genetic women???

Thailand has nothing of value to the United States or haven't you figured that out yet?

Its funny you think White Man's burden is a bad thing (and I agree) but that all cultures that speak English are bad. I don't care if you know two, three or four languages. You're just lucky not speaking English isn't enforced here by Language Nazi's like on other forums.
Dude. I have been calling America the U.S. of Gay before Gay Marriage became legal in NYS/NYC last week. If you had paid attention to my location for
the last month or so, it has been stating: Location: US of Gay (formerly Jamaica QNS NYC). Refuted and debunked, my mellow.

Segue onto the next point @ hand, Thailand still has a lot of non-feminized, heterosexual women there (even though Thai surgeons are some of the best gender-op surgeons in the world at a non-western price) and Thailand is not a got-damn matriarchy like America is!!! Yes, a lot of Thai women work in banks and in some positions of power, but Thai women, more or less, respect Thai men if they are on the same socioeconomic class. Here in America, women stilllll disrespect men of the same socioeconomic class are deluded enough to think that hypergamy applies to women worldwide no matter how much money they make). I still see that men run Buddhism in Thailand still....when I was in Chiang Mai and even Pattaya, I have seen Thai women getting up and getting things for their Thai men (forget about the ex-pats; throw them out of the equation; they are not needed to refute this point).

And I am glad that "element" TH has nothing to offer to "element" US in order to form an unstable isotope (i.e. war and then if and when USA wins, westernization may ensue).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@Skateboard Stephen,

Não há problema por defender-lo, mermão! By the way, I agree with ALL your reasons of your 2nd post on this this thread, too.

I wasn't trying to spit on DJ IV Money...I am just fanatically against the westernization of foreign women so I go apeshit bananas.

And you're right: that's the only weapon of defense in most cases against those playa-playa types of American-culture enablers is
the language barrier.

Look at Thailand, it's the only country that hasn't been overtaken by westerners in the act of war. The Thai's were smart enough to let the English
and the French use their land as a buffer between of back-then Kamphuchea and back-then Burma.

Even now, although there's an onslaught of foreigners that are transients there (as well as western ex-patriates), the Thai culture, language and "alpha"-bet
STILL makes it hard for it to become the next Puerto Rican commonwealth or Hawaii even of the U.S. of Gay.

So by legalizing Gay Marriage in New York is enough for you to call America Gay??? Interesting. What do you think of all the Anglo men that have gone down to Thailand to marry Transexuals and not genetic women???

Thailand has nothing of value to the United States or haven't you figured that out yet?

Its funny you think White Man's burden is a bad thing (and I agree) but that all cultures that speak English are bad. I don't care if you know two, three or four languages. You're just lucky not speaking English isn't enforced here by Language Nazi's like on other forums.
Dude. I have been calling America the U.S. of Gay before Gay Marriage became legal in NYS/NYC last week. If you had paid attention to my location for
the last month or so, it has been stating: Location: US of Gay (formerly Jamaica QNS NYC). Refuted and debunked, my mellow.

Segue onto the next point @ hand, Thailand still has a lot of non-feminized, heterosexual women there (even though Thai surgeons are some of the best gender-op surgeons in the world at a non-western price) and Thailand is not a got-damn matriarchy like America is!!! Yes, a lot of Thai women work in banks and in some positions of power, but Thai women, more or less, respect Thai men if they are on the same socioeconomic class. Here in America, women stilllll disrespect men of the same socioeconomic class are deluded enough to think that hypergamy applies to women worldwide no matter how much money they make). I still see that men run Buddhism in Thailand still....when I was in Chiang Mai and even Pattaya, I have seen Thai women getting up and getting things for their Thai men (forget about the ex-pats; throw them out of the equation; they are not needed to refute this point).

And I am glad that "element" TH has nothing to offer to "element" US in order to form an unstable isotope (i.e. war and then if and when USA wins, westernization may ensue).
Why should I pay attention to location now, I know you were in Jamaica Queens before. I miss-identified you as African-American too. Clearly I'm not paying attention to anything - :P

I am glad that Imperial Storm Troopers haven't invaded SE Asia and basically forgot about it with the debacle of Nam. But of course their hearts were not in it, because it was for American Business not protection from "Communism".

I know the US is a Matriarchy just like the UK, Denmark and a few other countries and that women have structural control over much of our society and desire to have more...

Thailand is not engaged in social-engineering, sex is legal/tolerated and affordable. Anywhere drugs and sex are illegal its expensive and this is much of Anglo culture.

I just don't agree with admitting defeat and protecting your wife from the boogie man that is feminism.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@DJ IV Money,

Wow this pissing match is waning down. You got a lot of fight in you, you f***er you. LOL

Thank you for not being so damn combative in your last post. Now sit down and eat some alcapurria and some arroz con habichuelas and shut the f**k up will ya. LOL ¡¡jajajajaa!!

We need to get some Latin culture up in dat azz since you want to bring your "captain save-a-foreign ho by teaching her English and it's toxic culture" ass to Colombia and Brazil & shit. J/K! LOL!

You just had me heated for the last 4 hours, man and now I'm coming down so this is how I come off of it - via sarcasm.

But we agree to disagree when it comes to the whole "protecting wife from/letting her learn English even if she learns feminist traits type of shit that comes with the English language)".

Sorry. Neither am I going to concur with your point. f**k that shit. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:@DJ IV Money,

Wow this pissing match is waning down. You got a lot of fight in you, you f***er you. LOL

Thank you for not being so damn combative in your last post. Now sit down and eat some alcapurria and some arroz con habichuelas and shut the f**k up will ya. LOL ¡¡jajajajaa!!

We need to get some Latin culture up in dat azz since you want to bring your "captain save-a-foreign ho by teaching her English and it's toxic culture" ass to Colombia and Brazil & shit. J/K! LOL!

You just had me heated for the last 4 hours, man and now I'm coming down so this is how I come off of it - via sarcasm.

But we agree to disagree when it comes to the whole "protecting wife from/letting her learn English even if she learns feminist traits type of shit that comes with the English language)".

Sorry. Neither am I going to concur with your point. f**k that shit. LOL
Capt Save A Hoe it just that saving a hoe (Single Mother)

There is no agree to disagree, just right and wrong. You clearly don't want to fix what's wrong. You can't do that through you doing all the talking and your wife talking through an interrupter because the first question that would be asked right after that is, why doesn't your wife speak English, she lives in America? What your answer will be would get you laughed right out of the room. As I said this is an issue of respect which you seem to have none for any woman you might be involved with. She will decide if she wants to learn English and you can't stop her. What are you going to tie her up and then order only "insert language" shows on TV?

Women that come here with their husbands and with the right mind set come here to make this their home. If you don't like how the US conducts its business and I don't, then don't live here. That's simple enough, live where she's from then you're the one learning the local language, not her. But you can not protect your wife from the evil US culture/society. That simply won't happen, you don't live in reality. You think Skatebroad's wife has no interest in NYC, its not in Proto, its in English. She only going to go with local people so they can tattle on her?

Here's the problem I don't think either of you understand.

The problem IS YOU. Your lack of control. In the cultures you get these women from, they have to respect the man. That means being in control. That does not mean being controlling, big difference, you two seem to have that confused.

The US is ass-backwards and f***ed up and likely not to change soon, but I think it will change soon. Maybe not by the time my first born is starting school, but maybe by the time they hit high school. I'll be happy with that because this current path is unsustainable.

Our culture isn't a cult, stop acting like it is. Parents, along with the media product stupid people.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

skateboardstephen wrote:i see no point in her learning english since i live a stones throw away from the brazilian community in north east philly and i go to a brazilian church there i have made alot a freinds with brazilian familys who share the same values and have the means to provide my wife with jobs and freinds in which she wouldn't have to learn english.i don't want to control her so to speak i would just prefer that we socialize with other brazilians in the community for cultural reasons.
I think the church is more important than language. If your wife has any brains, she will learn enough English to cheat on you. But if you can get her involved in a church and community with decent values, then she should be okay. Women are herd animals and will follow the behavior of whatever women surround them.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

fschmidt wrote: I think the church is more important than language. If your wife has any brains, she will learn enough English to cheat on you. But if you can get her involved in a church and community with decent values, then she should be okay. Women are herd animals and will follow the behavior of whatever women surround them.
i agree with you the people we are around is just as important.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Speak good intelligent English at home for professional and social success while in the USA. It does not mean you will be teaching the trashy culture. It is up to you to explain to your kids the good and the bad.

And you may want to speak some other language but only if you have plans for future international activities/living or bilingual jobs for your kids. Otherwise, your kids will not be able to function in the USA and will suffer from identity crisis.

Singaporeans, Malaysians. Filipinos and even Indians speak English at home to train their kids. They do not speak Redneckish, Valley dumb talk or Ebonics to them. They do it for business communication and so that they could study well at school and get good jobs. Their kids do not come out dumb, their daughters do not become bimbos and their sons do not walk around like ghetto gangsters because of that.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@DJ IV Money,

Another thing is that by her not learning American culture and English language to the "T" helps him, because as Stephen had stated, that men would try to take her away if her English skills-cognizance of American culture had poisoned her.

What I'm trying to get at is that even IN CANADA, the playa-playa types are not as aggressive as American playa playas are.

If Stephen and his BR wife were to live anywhere in Canada, including the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, which has the most Afro-Canadians besides the Canadian city of Toronto, he probably wouldn't have to protect her as much because even Afro-Canadians arent' even as half-aggressive as their American Black male player counterparts.

I hope I have made sense here.
yea i may even consider leaving the city to live on the outskirts.but i see other cultures do what i am talking about all the time i have so many freinds i wouldn't be able to talk to if i didn't know the language and they seem to have no interest in learning english what so ever.there are so many asian bars and clubs and restaurants in philly that you never see americans in because if you can't speak chinise or cambodian you can't talk to any body there they just have solidarity like that and most outsiders can't penetrate the group if they don't speak the language.i have been in the homes of these people they cook there own foods listen to they're own music and watch they're own news the different communites even have they're own news papers in the language that area speaks.sometimes when i talk to some brazilians in portugues they look at me like im nuts because they don't expect a black american to know it.they have they're own women that are exclusive to them for the most part because of the language,i've seen the playa playa types try to get at mexican girls and they strike out because they don't speak spanish then get mad and call the girl a spick its so funny but when i talk to them in spanish i get smiles and respect for learning they're language and culture ,other cultures seem to isolate them selves pretty well from what i see.and i see why.i also notice the women who do learn english like second or third gereration they are either white male worshipers or they turn into the fat slut baby mama that only dates black men like you said. its kinda funny.i don't like the way black males are seen in the media because i think that as alot to do with the quality of women we get women get complacent with us because the media tells them we are at the bottom which is why you still have fat sluts thinking they can still get a black man thats on point but wouldn't dare bring they're fat asses and kids to a white man.i need to stop now im just talking to be talking i forgot what point i was making but i have respect for every one hear and there opinions
Are you related to ssjparris ?

Your English is almost as horrid as his and you are ranting ......... LIKE THIS ..... i know that you are ranting because i see sentence after sentence and it keeps going and i don't know where it will end but i think it will end soon but it doesnt and i wonder what is going on and then remember that my english is horrible and i forgot how to use periods, capital letters and other stuff oh well its the internet and spelling and grammar don't matter, its the message i think and thats all it is yes indeed i am writing i am feeling i am expressing and to hell with proper English !
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

It is embarrassing seeing more and more very uneducated people here.

For God's sake, how can you people write such terrible English ? Are American schools so bad ?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

The Arab wrote:It is embarrassing seeing more and more very uneducated people here.

For God's sake, how can you people write such terrible English ? Are American schools so bad ?
i really don't care about my grammer and i think it's pointless to point out peoples grammer when you all understand me now if i was writeing to a future in employer then i would cross my t's and dot my i's i just don't see the need here.and i also speak spanish and portugues like i said and those people don't have perfect grammer they cut words and use slang especialy brazilians but i still understand them even thou i speak it as a secondary language. pa que tu lo sepa when it should be para que tu lo sepas ou portugues cadê você when it should be onde você está i can do this all day long but i understand them and i can do this with english grammer all day long on this site i can probably finds errors in you're writing arab but it doesn't take away from you're message does it?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:
The Arab wrote:It is embarrassing seeing more and more very uneducated people here.

i really don't care about my grammer and i think it's pointless to point out peoples grammer when you all understand me now if i was writeing to a future in employer then i would cross my t's and dot my i's i just don't see the need here.and i also speak spanish and portugues like i said and those people don't have perfect grammer they cut words and use slang especialy brazilians but i still understand them even thou i speak it as a secondary language. pa que tu lo sepa when it should be para que tu lo sepas ou portugues cadê você when it should be onde você está i can do this all day long but i understand them and i can do this with english grammer all day long on this site i can probably finds errors in you're writing arab but it doesn't take away from you're message does it?
Skateboard Stephen habla con bilingue de español y portugues basado como lo vea yo. Ta bien todo. Había veces q sea tan importante pa usando otrografia correcta. Al contrario incluso a veces, no hay q usar ortografia correcta, gramatica correcta, y etc.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

claro, por lo que a mi me toca no es importante.especialmente aqui.lo que sea importante es que ustedes me entienden y si no entonces tenemos problemas je je je
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:claro, por lo que a mi me toca no es importante.especialmente aqui.lo que sea importante es que ustedes me entienden y si no entonces tenemos problemas je je je
No vale la pena, papo. Justo tranquilo, mi compañero de crimen. jajajajajaa

Eu tenho uma pergunta escaldante a fazer. O que "jejejeejee" significa em portugues? Em espanhol, isso assume a forma do riso pelo "jajajajaaa" e "jejejeejeje" tambem. Voce entende? E isso muito claro?

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

em portugês eu escrevo ha ha ha as pessoas me entendem bem.enquanto não ecrevo há significa algo diferente isso.