Disconnected "bubble" life: USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Disconnected "bubble" life: USA

Post by odbo »

watch this in hd!

The music made me nauseous after a while but the first minute of the video shows a good point.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

It's really kind of sad. Underneath that "rock" of the silence, the tension, the division, as seen in this video, there are people with lives. They're not so as threatening as people perceive these "strangers" to be.
I think truly most people want to connect with others, there is just too much fear these days. You can see in the video, the at first standoffish/fearful nature, but when the interviewer calmly carries on and asks them to suggest another subject, they've already loosened up some and you can see the openness starting.
It was just mostly fear that had the initial boundaries in place. Some is justified, understandably so, the protective aspect in this world of violence, but aside from this.

Quite amazing how some forces have done an amazing job at keeping people divided, disconnected, not only from each other, but from nature, from nutritious foods, from deeper aspects of life.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

This is what I deal with on the daily. The only difference in this video is that I ACTUALLY speak to some hot Latinas on the 6-train going towards E and NE Bronx.

I strike out most of the time; sometimes they want to be friends and that's about it. jajaaa lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

man i so do NOT miss that part about the US...the stranger fear factor is palpable...

im chillin for 1 more year in latin america enjoying friendly open people on a daily basis....

shit im gonna miss that if i have to go back stateside.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

onezero4u wrote:man i so do NOT miss that part about the US...the stranger fear factor is palpable...

im chillin for 1 more year in latin america enjoying friendly open people on a daily basis....

shit im gonna miss that if i have to go back stateside.
You better find a way to renew your visa or some shit. Do not come back here!! Think different will ya?!?!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!