Future Men of North America: p***y is Power!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Future Men of North America: p***y is Power!

Post by Fenix »

"Rapper" crying over p***y. This is what p***y does to men in North America. This is why North American men will never go their own way. p***y is too powerful. Prince had it right...p***y control...

North American p***y must be made out of strawberry ice cream and worth more than gold. No real man cries over some bitch. If a girl was going to cheat on me and said it to my face or over the phone, see ya, skank. I am not going to f***ing cry like an infant over some puss. More p***y for me outside!

This is why the MRA will always fail and never take off.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Post by Heart of Shadows »

Wow.. Just can't help but laugh over this pathetic shell that calls himself a man.
If I were on the phone I would tell her I had an std or something to trip her out.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Problem corrected:

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Future Men of North America: p***y is Power!

Post by OutWest »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:

"Rapper" crying over p***y. This is what p***y does to men in North America. This is why North American men will never go their own way. p***y is too powerful. Prince had it right...p***y control...

North American p***y must be made out of strawberry ice cream and worth more than gold. No real man cries over some bitch. If a girl was going to cheat on me and said it to my face or over the phone, see ya, skank. I am not going to f***ing cry like an infant over some puss. More p***y for me outside!

This is why the MRA will always fail and never take off.
Phoenix-

True..within the fantasy fairyland that is the USA...where the p***y cartel has brainwashed the masses
to think that just any ordinary girl shits 24k gold bars and Godiva chocolates...the reality outside fairyland?
Tight pink grade A poontang is a dime a dozen...

Outwest
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Some North American p***y is that good wet-wet. However, I have learned to man up and remain having the upper hand by not being benign to them after the shit hits the fan on their behalf.

Once that happens, I just have to shrug it off and keep it moving to the next slutty smut.

But as of late, I have had too manny one-time stands so I just opted myself out of the American p***y game. Now I am just building rapport with shorties from DR, Brasil, and even Argentina.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

wow the mra movement is f***ed
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I'm assuming your talking about Men's Right's Activism (MRA). No it won't fail because the truth always trumps the lie told. It won't take long either, because it will become obvious fairly soon to the Federal Government that educated women are waiting longer and longer to have children/family. This leads to a reducing in children born. Of course as in Europe this is only a concern of White Folk, but in America its concern of Black Folk as well, as seen by the crazy linking of Planned Parenthood to Government Plots of so-called Genocide of Black Males. You know its certifiably crazy train when Republicans agree with so called Leading Blacks that claim this crap.

The point is, that eventually the Fed will give additional tax breaks to first time parents and other incentives to increase the birth rate as other countries have done.

This alone will empower men more, because even a majority of liberals/progressives agree that a family has two parents in it and won't promote single parenting, you won't get a tax break either...

Of course the feminist movement will try to get equal treatment under the tax code for single mothers, using poor women as proxy, when its the elite rich women freezing eggs and going to sperm donors, effectively eliminating fathers from the equation.

As I have said, the solution to the problems here is to fix it internally. You have to bring into the country a wife that understands her role in the family and is looking to support that. You do not hear that often enough from a majority of Western Women, so that idea is kaput.

America will not ruin your wife, if you find the right wife and that's the key. All this fear is unhealthy.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are very few women in North America worth competing for. It is a race to the bottom for most women. Most of them are fat, single mothers by a relatively early age. Even then though, they have the most abrasive, unfeminine personalities that will make you want to claw their eyes out. Not even worth dealing with on any level. It's like they all want to emulate the biggest male asshole they've ever met, yet still want to call themselves women. You can't act like a prick then claim to be a woman. Then you're just a fembot. A prepackaged female asshole with no feminine, grace, class or sense of civility. That's what North American are.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

jamesbond wrote:ImageImage
Yeah, that first picture there with the blonde holding the drink and mugging for the camera: that's the picture I'd tried to find. What a typical AW with an attitude.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

I would kick that bitch to the curb. i would tell her over the phone FIRMLY its my way or the high way. talk to me like that you can get your ass kicked to the trash can. super fast.

she likes him for being a player or phalandering man. Having sex with different girls. i am glad i am done with american women.