New Record! 90,000 visitors this month!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

New Record! 90,000 visitors this month!

Post by Winston »

Note: Scroll to the end to see screenshot of the latest unique visitor count.

Wow check out the stats from Google Analytics below! During this past month, we've had 33,000 visitors to this site, our highest ever!

Last edited by Winston on July 17th, 2012, 6:00 am, edited 10 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Monetize it my friend, use the funds to travel China, and post Part 3 of your adventures!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I agree with Rock here. You should go ahead, and knock yourself out, Winston.

I think that this can become a movement, more so than just a website. Food IV thought.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Congratulations, Winston! I've noticed the growth in traffic from the increased number of views of threads. There's a lot more posting going on too, it's often hard to find the time to read them all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. In the last 30 days, 41,000 people have visited this website! That's like a 30 percent increase from last month, where we had 33,000 visitors!

See the Google Analytics screen shot below!

Last edited by Winston on September 1st, 2011, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

IMO, this site will only continue to grow as the U.S. and Western societies continue to implode and more and more people want answers in their life. As feminism continues to grow unabated and the divorce rate skyrockets, and the culture becomes more and more coarse and people are becoming unahppier, I only see this site getting bigger and bigger.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Look! We've now had about 50,000 visitors this past month!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow 60,000 visitors this past month!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out! We've had 70,000 visitors this month! Our highest ever!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Btw I like the way you've monetized - no spam, no annoying in-my-face blackouts or popups, just regular ads - and ads are all germane to the topic here. Other sites treat you like an idiot, what you do here is cool.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/happierabroad.com

Visitor statistics
Education: mostly college graduates
Have children: mostly no

Country Percent of Visitors
United States 37.9%
India 18.2%
Bangladesh 5.9%
Canada 4.3%
Spain 3.7%
Philippines 3.5%
United Kingdom 3.3%
Taiwan 1.8%

That's a lot of visitors from South Asia! Most of them don't seem to be participating though.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

That's a lot of visitors from South Asia! Most of them don't seem to be participating though.
Do you know why we have so much traffic? There are all these people from India and Bangladesh and Taiwan who are looking for opportunities to work/study abroad. And to them abroad means

USA

ROTFLMAO!

So, when they do a search on jobs/study abroad hoping to go to the US, Canada, etc, your site comes up and they see Happier Abroad so they get in and try looking for ways to get a job/go to school

in the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

Because they will be happier abroad, that is in

the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

That is where they want to go and we are trying to get out of there.

So, maybe it is too early to celebrate because many are on your site for wrong reasons.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:
Do you know why we have so much traffic? There are all these people from India and Bangladesh and Taiwan who are looking for opportunities to work/study abroad. And to them abroad means

USA

ROTFLMAO!

So, when they do a search on jobs/study abroad hoping to go to the US, Canada, etc, your site comes up and they see Happier Abroad so they get in and try looking for ways to get a job/go to school

the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

So, maybe it is too early to celebrate because many are on your site for wrong reasons.
Unless percentage from USA + UK + Canada is declining, they've been accounting for a solid 45% and there's clearly a very strong growth trend - 45% of 40K has grown to 45% of 70K in less than a year.

Just keep in mind, if such a movement were to become mainstream and signicant numbers followed through with action (relocating abroad), it would compete away many of the social, dating, and cost of living abritrage opportunities available today in certain areas of the world. I've already noticed big changes happen for the worse in some of my favorite countries. I attribute these changes in big part to large incrases in foreign male visitors.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon wrote:http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/happierabroad.com

Visitor statistics
Education: mostly college graduates
Have children: mostly no

Country Percent of Visitors
United States 37.9%
India 18.2%
Bangladesh 5.9%
Canada 4.3%
Spain 3.7%
Philippines 3.5%
United Kingdom 3.3%
Taiwan 1.8%

I'm not sure how accurate those Alexa statistics are. There are a lot of site info sites out there with inaccurate information. The percentage breakdown above doesn't even add up to 100. lol
Ladislav wrote: Do you know why we have so much traffic? There are all these people from India and Bangladesh and Taiwan who are looking for opportunities to work/study abroad. And to them abroad means

USA

ROTFLMAO!

the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

Are you talking about the 18 percent from India? Well maybe you're right about that. But that's only 18 percent. It's not the primary reason for the 70k visitors here. You are only looking at one slice of the pie. Most of our traffic comes from search engines due to the 8000+ threads in this forum, each of which constitutes a separate webpage with its own title tags and ranking. So that's 8,000 webpages that are indexed with good SEO. A lot of people searching for info on Google will find them.

Here is the breakdown from Google Analytics. It looks slightly different than Alexa's stats.

Country Visits
1. United States 49,859 4.06 00:05:20 69.37% 62.53%
2. Canada 5,758 3.92 00:05:25 73.17% 61.38%
3. United Kingdom 5,678 2.42 00:03:03 82.81% 72.91%
4. Australia 3,943 3.73 00:06:33 69.31% 61.78%
5. Philippines 2,143 3.07 00:04:19 77.32% 68.46%
6. India 2,084 2.24 00:01:57 84.17% 72.46%
7. (not set) 1,711 1.93 00:02:13 86.09% 70.89%
8. Germany 1,508 4.82 00:07:33 73.41% 65.52%
9. Singapore 1,094 2.01 00:02:11 85.37% 77.42%
10. Taiwan 875 8.60 00:12:16 41.26% 44.46%

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow we now have 80,000 visitors in the past 30 days!