Success rate of PUA in the USA. It's pretty horrid

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Success rate of PUA in the USA. It's pretty horrid

Post by Sexter »

Winston already made an article about the success rate of PUA, i will clarify it more on detail.

Lets say you cold approach 100 women. Lets assume you are an average looking guy who happens to be confident.

Usually, if you have confidence, you will probably spark a conversation 70% of the time. 70% of 100 is 70.

that leaves you with 70/100 chance of a woman whom you approached stopping and talking to you.

Of those 70, lets assume the woman you approach is thin/attractive and most thin/attractive women have boyfriends. Ima give a generous number(50%) instead of (90% because 90% of thin/attractive women have boyfriends).

Of those 70 women that stops and talks to you, 50% of them will have a boyfriend. Leaving 35 of them being single.

Lets assume, those 35 single women give you their number.

that's 35 phone numbers. Lets assume the flake rate of those numbers is 80% (YES! roughly 80% of the numbers you will ever get from an american woman is FLAKey or her won't answering her phone)

80% of 35 is 7.

So when you approach 100 women, 7 of them will go on a date with you. lets assume you aren't creepy and sleep with 4/7 of them. That's a 4/100 chance of you sleeping with a woman you cold approach.

Yeah PUA is pretty bullshit. the return on investment is f***ed UP but this is the TRUTH.

The difference is in the %. If you were to go to the philippines or russia, the odds will be in your favor.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those are generous numbers. Mine are far worse. I can get 100 numbers in the US and 100 of them will flake or make excuses afterward. Literally. It's happened.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Success rate of PUA in the USA. It's pretty horrid

Post by E_Irizarry »

Sexter wrote:Winston already made an article about the success rate of PUA, i will clarify it more on detail.

Lets say you cold approach 100 women. Lets assume you are an average looking guy who happens to be confident.

Usually, if you have confidence, you will probably spark a conversation 70% of the time. 70% of 100 is 70.

that leaves you with 70/100 chance of a woman whom you approached stopping and talking to you.

Of those 70, lets assume the woman you approach is thin/attractive and most thin/attractive women have boyfriends. Ima give a generous number(50%) instead of (90% because 90% of thin/attractive women have boyfriends).

Of those 70 women that stops and talks to you, 50% of them will have a boyfriend. Leaving 35 of them being single.

that's 35 phone numbers. Lets assume the flake rate of those numbers is 80% (YES! roughly 80% of the numbers you will ever get from an american woman is FLAKey or her won't answering her phone)

80% of 35 is 7.

So when you approach 100 women, 7 of them will go on a date with you. lets assume you aren't creepy and sleep with 4/7 of them. That's a 4/100 chance of you sleeping with a woman you cold approach.

Yeah PUA is pretty bullshit. the return on investment is f***ed UP but this is the TRUTH.

The difference is in the %. If you were to go to the philippines or russia, the odds will be in your favor.
80 percent of 35 is 28, Sexter. I think you mean 20 percent of 35 is 7. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I honestly was thinking the same thing. However, that number is very small. It tells that entitled North American (plus Western European) women are entitled though I think it is a little better in Europe of course. Usually, a culture is corrupted when you have to use coach dating (PUA) in order to talk to women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I have a correspondence partner from a board similar to this one who says over a few years he approached around 2000 women in Southern California and the answer was always no. He only had luck with FWs who landed fresh off the boat.

As for myself, between the ages of 18 and 19, then again from 24 to 25, I must have approached 100 to 150 women. Most of them gave me their numbers. When I called there was either no answer (and no return call) or they had excuses why they were too busy. A couple arranged for me to meet them somewhere on campus but never showed up. (I thought that was particularly cruel.) From ages 24 to 25, I realized that AWs who'd flirt with me were just cock teases looking for an ego boost.

I'd say that initially, between 18 and 19, I approached women without any signals from them. From 24 to 25, I always waited for signals, and I always got bullshit from American women.

I know other guys who gave up after 3 women. I held out to 150.

I did notice, however, that when I had a Porsche 944 when I was younger (20 to 22), the women were much easier to talk to in the beginning, and the sluts who ignored me wanted to be my friend on campus.

In Europe it's nothing like this though. Success rate is probably >90% if the woman initiates flirting. If she hasnt left within the first five minutes of chatting with you, chances are she isnt going to flake. The 90% flake rate is exclusive to Anglo women as far as I can tell.

I dont even bother to approach AWs when they flirt anymore. Just a waste of time as they try to get you to embarrass yourself. Besides that, American women are weak in that they will put themselves out there much less than other types. When an American woman is making an unmistakable sign of interest, it is 99% more likely she is playing a mind-game with you rather than her being genuinely interested. They lack the courage to act genuinely interested when they actually are.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Adama wrote:I have a correspondence partner from a board similar to this one who says over a few years he approached around 2000 women in Southern California and the answer was always no. He only had luck with FWs who landed fresh off the boat.

As for myself, between the ages of 18 and 19, then again from 24 to 25, I must have approached 100 to 150 women. Most of them gave me their numbers. When I called there was either no answer (and no return call) or they had excuses why they were too busy. A couple arranged for me to meet them somewhere on campus but never showed up. (I thought that was particularly cruel.) From ages 24 to 25, I realized that AWs who'd flirt with me were just cock teases looking for an ego boost.

I'd say that initially, between 18 and 19, I approached women without any signals from them. From 24 to 25, I always waited for signals, and I always got bullshit from American women.

I know other guys who gave up after 3 women. I held out to 150.

I did notice, however, that when I had a Porsche 944 when I was younger (20 to 22), the women were much easier to talk to in the beginning, and the sluts who ignored me wanted to be my friend on campus.

In Europe it's nothing like this though. Success rate is probably >90% if the woman initiates flirting. If she hasnt left within the first five minutes of chatting with you, chances are she isnt going to flake. The 90% flake rate is exclusive to Anglo women as far as I can tell.

I dont even bother to approach AWs when they flirt anymore. Just a waste of time as they try to get you to embarrass yourself. Besides that, American women are weak in that they will put themselves out there much less than other types. When an American woman is making an unmistakable sign of interest, it is 99% more likely she is playing a mind-game with you rather than her being genuinely interested. They lack the courage to act genuinely interested when they actually are.
yeah i agree with you here. american women are very cold, sociopathic, unfriendly. i smile at them and they will smile back. but they won't go out or give me their number. i believe they are very very anti-life. very evil. there are too many negatives about them. with almost no positives.

so european women if they talk to you for more then 5 minutes they are more likely to date you. i kind have noticed women just don't talk past 5 minutes. including foreign women sometimes. although i can hold long conversations with women that are foreign. not all of them do it. for some reason. oh well !!!.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Great posts guys. I'm a young decent to better looking guy myself (7.5 maybe). I on occasion get stares from girls on the streets

2 years ago when i was being hazed to be part of my fraternity, the one thing I HATED the most was approaching girls and try to get their numbers. I loathe doing that because it never helped me "my game" at all. If anything it made feel worse about myself, because i developed more and more insecurities and doubts (that i unfortunately still have today)

Three things would usually happen when i cold-approach a girl

1. I approach the girl and she is scared of me. It's as if i did something illegal by walking to her and actually have a conversation with her. I talk, then usually she backs off and comes up with an excuse to leave (whether it is true or not)

2. I approach the girl, she smiles (because she just got her ego boost.) She is not petrified of me approaching her but as the conversation goes on, you know the interaction isn't going anywhere. You know it sucks when you have to carry the whole conversation yourself, and she'll only respond by asking her a direct question.

3. I approach the girl, and she seems normal. We both contribute to the interaction, and she makes good company at the moment. I would her get contact info to try to talk more with each other. If i get 5 numbers, 2 of them would be flaky.

I just dislike the high sense of entitlement that AW have. Fat girls are benefiting from this dysfuntional dating scene. I don't even go to clubs anymore like some of my friends who continuously do, because you're just going to leave with a hard dick and a lighter wallet.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well-informed wrote:Great posts guys. I'm a young decent to better looking guy myself (7.5 maybe). I on occasion get stares from girls on the streets

2 years ago when i was being hazed to be part of my fraternity, the one thing I HATED the most was approaching girls and try to get their numbers. I loathe doing that because it never helped me "my game" at all. If anything it made feel worse about myself, because i developed more and more insecurities and doubts (that i unfortunately still have today)

Three things would usually happen when i cold-approach a girl

1. I approach the girl and she is scared of me. It's as if i did something illegal by walking to her and actually have a conversation with her. I talk, then usually she backs off and comes up with an excuse to leave (whether it is true or not)

2. I approach the girl, she smiles (because she just got her ego boost.) She is not petrified of me approaching her but as the conversation goes on, you know the interaction isn't going anywhere. You know it sucks when you have to carry the whole conversation yourself, and she'll only respond by asking her a direct question.

3. I approach the girl, and she seems normal. We both contribute to the interaction, and she makes good company at the moment. I would her get contact info to try to talk more with each other. If i get 5 numbers, 2 of them would be flaky.

I just dislike the high sense of entitlement that AW have. Fat girls are benefiting from this dysfuntional dating scene. I don't even go to clubs anymore like some of my friends who continuously do, because you're just going to leave with a hard dick and a lighter wallet.
i totally feel you man. i understand you and where you come from. it is just horrible experiences with american women. they are so pyschologically f***ed in the head. they like getting attention for ego boosts, they like thugs, killers, bad boys, career criminals, narcissistic, will ALWAYS say no when you want something or support. they are the most horrible women on the face of the earth.

everyone is experiencing what you are experiencing. foreign is just so much better.

they respond to you, conversate with you depending on whether they come from a social society or not. they are normal with you. i had very good experiences with braziian women that where tourists. it was enjoyable. i felt so comfortable around them.

when you finally make it out of america you will LOVE IT. you will NEVER go american again. promise !!!.

8)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Pure speculation here, but I wonder if the real problem is that, even if you have everything in-line with your personality, body, looks, money, etc., when AWs realize that you're (any of us) not a sociopath, that's when the interest dies. And that being a PUA may mimic it in some ways but not enough to convince them.

Just look at the guys who get out of prison and get women easily. Some even have women waiting for them on the outside. That'd never happen if you are a decent human being.

That just goes to show that AWs are nothing good for decent men. As someone else said on this board, don't envy the sexually successful. To become a sexual success with AWs, you must first ruin your life (and let them further ruin it with your financial enslavement).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

well-informed wrote:I just dislike the high sense of entitlement that AW have. Fat girls are benefiting from this dysfuntional dating scene.
When I was dating fat girls back in the late 90s, they were grateful that somebody even had shown more-than-friends, friendly interest in them. They actually acted like foreign women
(ALTHOUGH THEY WERE FAT/OBESE/O'BEAST) in mannerisms, appreciating being courted and appreciated the chivalry of a man, etc. and etc.

Now, fugg get about it: they came up like bien-informadito had stated here.
well-informed wrote: I don't even go to clubs anymore like some of my friends who continuously do, because you're just going to leave with a hard dick and a lighter wallet.
You sound like you have swagger-jacked that from eN on YouTube jajajaa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klvcWrnY7A
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sexter wrote:Lets say you cold approach 100 women. Lets assume you are an average looking guy who happens to be confident.

I wonder what the percentage would be if you approached 100 women in Russia or Ukraine. How many of those 100 would give you their phone number? Then, how many of the women who's phone numbers you got would go on a date with you?

I am sure the odds would be much better in Russia and eastern Europe than they are here in the USA. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

One of the biggest revelations (for me anyway) from this site and dealing with foreign girls online is that the PERSONALITY of the girl is the most important factor.

There are plenty of posts that say bascially "American Women Suck" on here. I agree with them.

The main problem of the PUA thing is that they totally DISCOUNT this fact. They tell you there is a cookie cutter formula (Mystery's Model) and that if you master it, you will be a master of picking up chicks.

And they see all women as the same.

What a mistake.

So not only is it a very very low return activity but it discounts the behaviors of the women and their personalities - this makes it even less effective.

Anyone who is on this board has read Steve55 (Steve Neese)'s research on Dating Profiles. If you have not, it is a great observation.

Basically, the American girls on dating sites here in the U.S. (or western women - UK, Anglosphere) are Demanding, whining, complaining, filled with frustration. The foreign dating sites with foregin girls are kind, sweet, and they try to be a good wife for a guy.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Sexter wrote:Winston already made an article about the success rate of PUA, i will clarify it more on detail.

80% of 35 is 7.

Dates with 7% and intimacy with 4% sounds like pretty good odds to me. If it were that easy, all you have to do is become desensitized to rejections and flake-outs and approach lots of girls. Lets just say you made a sport out of it and hit-up 25 per week. According to your figures, you would be getting 1 new sex partners as a reward for your week's work or 52 per year. If your game is that good and lots of casual sex is your main goal, perhaps you are fine in the States.

As for PI, consider that a substantial percentage of the non-working girls are virgins are quasi virgins. That means talking and dating might be easy (for the ones who are open to foreigners). Sex might be a lot more challenging.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

yeah i agree with you here. american women are very cold, sociopathic, unfriendly. i smile at them and they will smile back. but they won't go out or give me their number. i believe they are very very anti-life. very evil. there are too many negatives about them. with almost no positives.
Ok here is a question and i of course agree with you all, then how do they manage to hookup and marry some guy out here when they act so weird?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

PUA is a scam. A huge one. Based on a bunch of poor fuckers who take advantage of people in need of love, and convincing them they're the ones that need help, instead of the brainless, demon possessed female sows that litter the US.

Those sows are the real problem.

You know what's funny about these PUAs? I've never seen one who was wealthy BEFORE they started scamming people.