How Americans see the world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

How Americans see the world

Post by odbo »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Interesting new renditions and every year they make a new one. Time to make some about how other countries view the world. Any volunteers?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Wow.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Africa: "Shit is all f***ed up!" XD

Lovin' all the uncivilised areas, "People eat each other here" LMAO
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How Taiwanese View the World

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

alcohol & reagan

Post by odbo »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

I can’t see any of Odbo pictures. I'm currently in South Korea, but I don’t think they have any blocks considering i can still visit HA site. Anyone have any idea?

On the side note: Bitches here are 90% status whores. And Seoul is expensive as shit. Starbucks drip coffee cost 2x then Seattle. Latte based drinks cost about 50% more. Was talking to a friend few days after I arrived, and he told me the new middle class are "Hardest working poor people". You'll not fined financial freedom unless you're an executive manager or working for a non-Korean firms.

Also I have noticed an increase of high heel since I last visited in 2004. 1-2in was common, but 3-5in high heels surprised me. It's most prevalent with 20's South Korean girls. So you won’t see them everywhere, but still an increase from 2004. Keep meaning to take photos, but I keep forgetting my camera when I walk out the damn door.
odbo
Veteran Poster

image hosting

Post by odbo »

Imageshack.us and Tinypic.com always give problems to people abroad. I don't know how but there should be a way to see the pictures. People in China also have trouble viewing youtube videos..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. According to my share button analytics on Addthis.com, this thread got a lot of clicks from shares on Facebook from viewers from Latvia. Strange. lol

Shares ?
Clicks ?
Viral Lift ?
1,533%
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »