Bad Boys

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Bad Boys

Post by Tonitrus »

It is a well documented phenomenon that AW women want a "bad boy." More specifically, they want to f**k bad boys until they are 30 years old with two bastard children the bad boy left them with and then they marry the "nice guy," whom they have neglected until needing him for his bank account.

Does this also hold true for the foreign women? Do they follow this particular model and are the men in these countries stupid enough to fall for it?

I happen to have a particular interest in Latinas and in Chicano culture it is obvious that the "bad boy" issue exists but do Latin women from Latin-American countries (like Colombia or Peru) also have this problem?
EDiot
Freshman Poster

Post by EDiot »

I registered after lurking here for awhile just to answer this one.

Toni, the answer is yes. Someone with the memory can find you the research, but studies show the "dark triad" of traits that make up a bad boy's psyche are attractive across all cultures and demographics.

The key is cultural control over female sexuality. That they want a bad boy deep down is just the way it is. Whether they act on it is the question.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

Allow me to be a bit more specific regarding what I mean by "bad boy"

I don't mean a guy who can defend himself, I don't mean a guy who doesn't take shit, and I don't mean a guy who accepts responsibility for his actions. I know that under the modern generation-x definition of the word "bad boy" all of these things would count as "bad boy" behavior to one extent or another.

What I mean when I say "bad boy" is douche bag. I'm talking about these 20 and 30 year old boys that walk around in their tank tops with their shorts falling off their asses and their hats on backwards all trying to look cool while unemployed and "kicking it" at their girlfriend's house.

What I want to know more specifically is if these foreign girls want a traditional man with traditional values. The kind of men who dominated the pop culture through the 40s and 50s. That's what I want to know.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

to answer your question. they don't like assholes, jerks, or thug men. literally in other coutnries. russian women ignore wannabe gangsters. she see's him with a black eye. she does not want to be around him. she sees a cyringe on the floor she avoids that level floor as best she can. american women LOVE that kind of thing.

mexican women like me for being a gentlemen. they DON'T like gangsters. a female mexican friend of mine told me american women like gangsters but she and her daughter do not like them at all. hope this helps.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@SSJ Parris,

That's music to my ears.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I can speak for Eastern Europe. NO, in general. Girls are very tired of their own version of unemployed men, but men are very scarce commodity there, so some actually pick "bad boy-gangster", but that's NOT mainstream, but rather because there are no other men available! In the U.S. women look for bad guys, but there are so many awesome educated ones around, it is crazy. Also don't forget that there are also low-class women over there that can only hang out with their own crowd - whores, drug-addicts, trash people similar to "white trash" in the U.S.

I was growing up hating all the "bad boy" culture, it was never cool. Geeks are being hated too, but only by bad boys themselves in Ukraine! Some girls love geeky guys in glasses because they are tender and sweet and also less picky and less likely to leave her for another girl etc. Also women love educated, well traveled, smart and experienced guys who are also self-aware and confident, who is dressed upscale and modern with fashion. This type of guys are considered homosexual in the U.S. Smart guys are usually a huge turn-off, even for American girls with degrees. American girls just want to laugh or cry after a douchebag, nothing in between. They lack emotion, sad! But I don't want to provide emotional food, I want harmony and respect.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

have2fly wrote:I can speak for Eastern Europe. NO, in general. Girls are very tired of their own version of unemployed men, but men are very scarce commodity there, so some actually pick "bad boy-gangster", but that's NOT mainstream, but rather because there are no other men available! In the U.S. women look for bad guys, but there are so many awesome educated ones around, it is crazy. Also don't forget that there are also low-class women over there that can only hang out with their own crowd - whores, drug-addicts, trash people similar to "white trash" in the U.S.

I was growing up hating all the "bad boy" culture, it was never cool. Geeks are being hated too, but only by bad boys themselves in Ukraine! Some girls love geeky guys in glasses because they are tender and sweet and also less picky and less likely to leave her for another girl etc. Also women love educated, well traveled, smart and experienced guys who are also self-aware and confident, who is dressed upscale and modern with fashion. This type of guys are considered homosexual in the U.S. Smart guys are usually a huge turn-off, even for American girls with degrees. American girls just want to laugh or cry after a douchebag, nothing in between. They lack emotion, sad! But I don't want to provide emotional food, I want harmony and respect.
always insightful my good friend.

" American girls...they lack emotion, sad! But I don't want to provide emotional food, i want harmony and respect"

well said quote. i will post that one on my facebook wall.

as for east europe. its great validation to my mind. they love geeky guys with glasses because of being loving tender caring and sweet. ofcourse this is me. i am considered a geek probably to american women even though they sneak peeks at me. :?

bad boys in Ukraine HATE geeky guys....hahahahahaha...because the geeky get all the girls. that's funny. and a plus.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:....Also women love educated, well traveled, smart and experienced guys who are also self-aware and confident, who is dressed upscale and modern with fashion. This type of guys are considered homosexual in the U.S. Smart guys are usually a huge turn-off, even for American girls with degrees. American girls just want to laugh or cry after a douchebag, nothing in between. They lack emotion, sad! But I don't want to provide emotional food, I want harmony and respect.
What [the f**k] he said! (Sorry for swagger-jacking your style, Contrarian Expatriate).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

So basically a jack-off douchbag wearing shorts, backwards baseball cap and a LeBron jersey to expose his Air Jordan and WWII era fighter plane tattoos is a LOSER outside of the U.S. matrix. In other words, that asshole Tucker Max shouldn't even travel abroad.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Serves those Ameriwhores right
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

A Bit About Bad Boys

Post by OutWest »

Tonitrus wrote:It is a well documented phenomenon that AW women want a "bad boy." More specifically, they want to f**k bad boys until they are 30 years old with two bastard children the bad boy left them with and then they marry the "nice guy," whom they have neglected until needing him for his bank account.

Does this also hold true for the foreign women? Do they follow this particular model and are the men in these countries stupid enough to fall for it?

I happen to have a particular interest in Latinas and in Chicano culture it is obvious that the "bad boy" issue exists but do Latin women from Latin-American countries (like Colombia or Peru) also have this problem?
I am taking a spare minute to clear up some things if I may. A lot of fakes exist in the fantasy fairyland that is America. Things that could not exist
in the "real" outside world, because in fact they are merely tolerated parasites- not anything of real substance. Most American women are in this
category. Popular culture "bad boys" are. They are not alpha males friends. Instead of giving them power, instead of wondering and whining, get your passport
issued and get your ass out of the country. If you think some American bad boy..some posing, bullying, gold chained faggot, some idiotic jerk is
"bad", you are sorely in need of an "Outside the USA education".

I sense a lot of minds here are brainwashed by all the non-stop stream of fake bullshit cranked out in media and popular culture. You have to get out!
By they way, if "bad boys" are so bad, why didn't they send some gang-bangers from Compton to whack Ben Laden?
Some bullshit thug-bully is not formidable, just a parasitic posing piece of shit.
I have worked considerably outside the USA in security and related fields. Bad boy types typically die very easily. The ones you have to fear are
thoughtful men with great conviction, no matter how crazy you may think his convictions are. The skinny guy with glasses and a plan is far more dangerous. Bad boy street gangsters do not live well and they do not die well, just easily. They are sometimes used by others as cannon fodder, but
when they run into professionals, or merely a good man with courage and convictions, they are quite easy to kill and they die screaming and squealing like the hell-bound swine they are...kind of cosmic janitorial work is how I saw it...

Some of you guys are thoughtful and confused withing the USA matrix. Just find a way to get out. The rules are different elsewhere.
Go somewhere ..try some places out for size...stay somewhere that touches you. Be a good man that knows how to do the right thing, and actually does it.
Find some power within yourself and use it...build something worthwhile. Do not fear death, just delay it because you have purpose in life.

Girls? They can smell power, at least the good ones can. You become like a magnet. The observing man-beasts around you will not be able to
understand it. Have power and use is wisely...carefully. You will have more interested young women than you can count, so you have to be wise.
And no, in such an environment it is YOU not some gangster faggot that the girls want to have babies with. Your semen is some extremely
valuable thing in their eyes. After all, a baby from such a man gives that child security and a destiny. They sense this truth and many want to
act on it.

If you want to live, get out! Don't base any of your actions on what whore-cunts in the USA want. Once you are really outside the USA, they are irrelevant.

Good luck to you all...

outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Women have the same impulses everywhere. It is just culture, how the women were raised, and the economic safety net.

Keep in mind that in Matriarchies, the worst of female traits are encouraged and magnified. While the good is eliminated. And in Patriarchies the bad side is minimized and the good is magnified. So in a matriarchal sex prison like the USA, Great Britain, etc., women are allowed and encouraged to become the worst of the worst of what humanity has to offer.

In other cultures, there is no economic safety net, and women are still women for the most part (as opposed of just female members of the species). There are unavoidable consequences when child support orders are hard to enforce and there is no welfare state to prop them up. So women have to be much more careful.

Also outside of the west, even in countries known for their prostitution and whoremongering, there is a much more conservative social environment that keeps some of the slutting in check, especially in Latin America and East Asian (probably not so much the case in E. EU).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Keep in mind that in Matriarchies, the worst of female traits are encouraged and magnified. While the good is eliminated. And in Patriarchies the bad side is minimized and the good is magnified. So in a matriarchal sex prison like the USA, Great Britain, etc., women are allowed and encouraged to become the worst of the worst of what humanity has to offer.
In countries like the US, UK, Canada and Australia, women are encouraged to become selfish, materialistic and unfeminine. The popular culture encourages it and so does the goverment by rewarding women who have children without a husband.

It's best to avoid western women like the plague and focus on foreign women, at least if you want to get married. If your just looking to bang some chicks, then the slutty western women will do just fine! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."