Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fox
Freshman Poster

Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Post by fox »

what a waste of time in most cases nothing comes out of it anyway....

odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Post by odbo »

fox wrote:what a waste of time in most cases nothing comes out of it anyway....

What a clown, producing this cringe worthy "artistry". In a better age he would get the shit kicked out of him by his male peers and would have no delusions about being an "artist". Calling yourself one doesn't make you one, (being pompous jackass is not an artform). Those ladies could barely stand him and would be a lot more frank if wasn't a "Yank".
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

and the sad thing is: most guys don't uderstand that this day game shit usually leads to nowhere. Even if her gets a few phone numbers they would most likely be fake or the chances of getting real dates is close to 0.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I give him a solid A for having the balls to approach like a machine and brush-off rejection. But he broke a lot of rules.

1. He's dressed and groomed like one of those traffic light window washers on Baker St. knocking his perceived value down near the bottom of Central London's social hierarchy.

2. He jumps in front of the girls almost as if he's attacking them.

3. He comes across as needy and seeking their validation.

4. Instead of asking about boyfriends, perhaps he should just say something like, "you're single, right?"

5. He jumps right to talking about having sex without running any seduction techniques to build attraction. This makes him appear like some sort of pervert to his targets.

6. Just because his faults are pretty obvious doesn't mean doing things right is at all easy. Its very tough to run effective game in place like central London.

7. In spite of his weak game, poor appearance, and the tough PU environment he's operating in, I wouldn't be surprised if someone eventually falls into his lap if he approaches enough girls there. The more you try, the better your luck should be. Eventually he's going to run into a weak girl at just the right moment to convince her to go with him on the spot.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fox wrote:and the sad thing is: most guys don't uderstand that this day game shit usually leads to nowhere. Even if he gets a few phone numbers they would most likely be fake or the chances of getting real dates is close to 0.
Your right, cold approaching women is a complete and utter waste of time! Women in "anglo countries" do not want guys approaching them in public. In anglo countries people don't talk to strangers.

Even if you do get some phone numbers, usually it will lead nowhere. David Deanglo said, for every 10 women's phone number you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of those women.

How many women do you need to "cold approach" in order to get one phone number? Your odds are a lot better in places like eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines and South America, because women in those countries are open to the idea of men approaching them in public.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

In most countries, except for the US, a man dressed like that and with such ridiculous hair would be assumed to be a bum and avoided at all costs. With foreign women, the best way to dress is clean and attractive. In Thailand, where your appearance is important, Thais can’t comprehend how the foreign tourists can go out in public sloppily dressed.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

fox wrote:and the sad thing is: most guys don't uderstand that this day game shit usually leads to nowhere. Even if her gets a few phone numbers they would most likely be fake or the chances of getting real dates is close to 0.
THIS. majority of day game numbers I get are flakes

The only girls who wouldn't flake out on me are women who were already into to begin with(less than 10% of the girls i number close).

Day game is mostly a waste of time especialy in western anglo-cultures.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

jamesbond wrote:
fox wrote:and the sad thing is: most guys don't uderstand that this day game shit usually leads to nowhere. Even if he gets a few phone numbers they would most likely be fake or the chances of getting real dates is close to 0.
Your right, cold approaching women is a complete and utter waste of time! Women in "anglo countries" do not want guys approaching them in public. In anglo countries people don't talk to strangers.

Even if you do get some phone numbers, usually it will lead nowhere. David Deanglo said, for every 10 women's phone number you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of those women.

How many women do you need to "cold approach" in order to get one phone number? Your odds are a lot better in places like eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines and South America, because women in those countries are open to the idea of men approaching them in public.
Bingo. That's why i advocate people if you want to meet american women, view it as a NUMBERS GAME.

majority of people in america usually meet through mutual friends or the same organization, cold approach pickup is one of the hardest ways to get laid in america.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Even the former number 1 PUA in London (AFC Adam)
said himself that day game and number closes are nothing and that the chances of
a woman following you up later are next to none (which has been
reported widely across the board on PUA Hate AND even PUA Companies
own forums).
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:In most countries, except for the US, a man dressed like that and with such ridiculous hair would be assumed to be a bum and avoided at all costs. With foreign women, the best way to dress is clean and attractive. In Thailand, where your appearance is important, Thais can’t comprehend how the foreign tourists can go out in public sloppily dressed.
Oh, that's one of the PUA community's little insights -- that the higher your hair stands up the more women are attracted.

Put yourself in the place of these women. Would you go out with this guy? Even if you weren't familiar at all with the PUA movement, it would be entirely clear to you that this guy is running schtick and not trying to connect in any honest way. Only in the US are transparent insincerity and conspicuously sloppy dress -- both presumably to signal indifference -- seen as badges of social merit.

Don't draw the wrong conclusions about approaching women cold in public. This guy is lying to these women. He is telling them that he only approaches those who have a special appeal for him, when he's really playing a numbers game with every woman of a certain type he sees. If you're genuinely moved by a woman's appearance, go tell her so in all sincerity. You may get shot down, but you did an honest and right thing.

That said, central London, where I'm headed Thursday for a few days, is, as Rock says, a tough environment for cold approaches. Not only have the PUAs worked it to the point of saturation, but you are approached on every block by somebody asking for money. Everybody has a bitch shield up there.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:In most countries, except for the US, a man dressed like that and with such ridiculous hair would be assumed to be a bum and avoided at all costs. With foreign women, the best way to dress is clean and attractive. In Thailand, where your appearance is important, Thais can’t comprehend how the foreign tourists can go out in public sloppily dressed.
Oh, that's one of the PUA community's little insights -- that the higher your hair stands up the more women are attracted.

Put yourself in the place of these women. Would you go out with this guy? Even if you weren't familiar at all with the PUA movement, it would be entirely clear to you that this guy is running schtick and not trying to connect in any honest way. Only in the US are transparent insincerity and conspicuously sloppy dress -- both presumably to signal indifference -- seen as badges of social merit.

Don't draw the wrong conclusions about approaching women cold in public. This guy is lying to these women. He is telling them that he only approaches those who have a special appeal for him, when he's really playing a numbers game with every woman of a certain type he sees. If you're genuinely moved by a woman's appearance, go tell her so in all sincerity. You may get shot down, but you did an honest and right thing.

That said, central London, where I'm headed Thursday for a few days, is, as Rock says, a tough environment for cold approaches. Not only have the PUAs worked it to the point of saturation, but you are approached on every block by somebody asking for money. Everybody has a bitch shield up there.
he has that crazy hair because he was peacocking.... Which means, he is "desensitized to social pressure if you peacock thus you stand out" There's a lot of PUA jargon out there, some of which makes you weirder than you really are.

in that video, i'm not very impressed at all. All i'm seeing is a guy approaching random women. All i see is a lot of boyfriend objections. Even if he got a number, majority of them will flake anyway. To sum it up, this guy is just wasting his time. The purpose of this video is to advertise is website, when in reality he's just wasting his time.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I was in college, I had a friend who was a real artist, and he attracted women like flies. The hottest women on campus were his groupies. He would search the used clothing stores for clothing made in the 30s and 40s, and then restore them. He would go out in public immaculately and cleanly dressed as a 1930s man. So, he would come across as a clean-cut gentleman, but women would immediately see that he was eccentric and different. He even perfected the art of using snuff with a hand-woven handkerchief.

These guys who go out in the day time trying to pick up women, are relying on guts without any intelligent analysis of the situation. As a very minimum, when you approach someone you need an excuse. It has to feel socially appropriate else it isn’t going to work. So, why doesn’t he become an affiliate of a weight loss program, and approach women with brochures, and use the excuse of selling them an effective weight loss program? There are also hundreds of other things one could think of. But, to not have an excuse just shows lack of intelligence.

In my opinion, the weakness of PUA is that it is trapped in doing mode. The premise is that the way to a woman is through conversation, and with talk you can change her state of mind. PUA still hasn’t discovered the “being� mode, and doesn’t understand the power of presence. So, that’s why these guys look so unnatural, something like performing clowns. That is why I recommend “meditation� which trains the mind to reside in being mode, where the real power is. Being with a woman and calmer than she is, is perceived by her as powerful.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

MrPeabody wrote:When I was in college, I had a friend who was a real artist, and he attracted women like flies. The hottest women on campus were his groupies. He would search the used clothing stores for clothing made in the 30s and 40s, and then restore them. He would go out in public immaculately and cleanly dressed as a 1930s man. So, he would come across as a clean-cut gentleman, but women would immediately see that he was eccentric and different. He even perfected the art of using snuff with a hand-woven handkerchief.

These guys who go out in the day time trying to pick up women, are relying on guts without any intelligent analysis of the situation. As a very minimum, when you approach someone you need an excuse. It has to feel socially appropriate else it isn’t going to work. So, why doesn’t he become an affiliate of a weight loss program, and approach women with brochures, and use the excuse of selling them an effective weight loss program? There are also hundreds of other things one could think of. But, to not have an excuse just shows lack of intelligence.

In my opinion, the weakness of PUA is that it is trapped in doing mode. The premise is that the way to a woman is through conversation, and with talk you can change her state of mind. PUA still hasn’t discovered the “being� mode, and doesn’t understand the power of presence. So, that’s why these guys look so unnatural, something like performing clowns. That is why I recommend “meditation� which trains the mind to reside in being mode, where the real power is. Being with a woman and calmer than she is, is perceived by her as powerful.

Your definitely right about the performing clowns part.

It's not that they don't have game, it's just that they are gaming those girls in anglo-places. Helll, even their dancing monkey clown shit would work better in russia or the philippines.

about your friend who's an artist. I guess he's passionate about his identity and women found it attractive. You still have to take into consideration other factors as well, such as

1. his looks
2. how he met those women (through cold approach or through social circle?)
3. etc
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sexter wrote:Bingo. That's why i advocate people if you want to meet american women, view it as a NUMBERS GAME.

majority of people in america usually meet through mutual friends or the same organization, cold approach pickup is one of the hardest ways to get laid in america.
Cold approach is one of the hardest ways to meet women in America. I think bars and clubs would be better because at least the women are open to the idea of meeting men. When women are out in public (bookstores, grocery stores, etc.) they aren't open to idea of meeting men.

Funny thing is, in non-anglo countries (philippines, Europe, Russia, South America) women ARE OPEN to idea of meeting men in public places. Just goes to show you how important location is and the cultural differences between anglo and non-anglo countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

jamesbond wrote:
Sexter wrote:Bingo. That's why i advocate people if you want to meet american women, view it as a NUMBERS GAME.

Cold approach is one of the hardest ways to meet women in America. I think bars and clubs would be better because at least the women are open to the idea of meeting men. When women are out in public (bookstores, grocery stores, etc.) they aren't open to idea of meeting men.

Funny thing is, in non-anglo countries (philippines, Europe, Russia, South America) women ARE OPEN to idea of meeting men in public places. Just goes to show you how important location is and the cultural differences between anglo and non-anglo countries.
there are pros and cons for every thing.

Although most women expect to get hit on at clubs and bars, their bitch shields are higher too. Their friends are also more protective(cockblocks), and the music makes it harder for you to build rapport with them... LOTS OF COMPETITION by other men too.

Gaming in america is like a double edged sword. game girls during day game, it's inappropriate and women claim your creepy or weird. game girls at night game, expect a lot of cockblocks/competition/bitch shields. I honostly think it's a double edged sword, i don't think Either is easier than the other, gaming women is always gonna be hard. The only good thing about night game is that there's an abundant of single women that go there, moreso than day game.

PS

most guys who you see holding hands with a hot girl in america, mostly met through social circle/same organization. not through day game cold approach or bar and club game. Only 8% of couples met at bars. the vast majority met through social circle.