Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Discussion Forum
   Exposing the Toxicity of American Culture, Dating and Social Relationships
   Promoting Overseas Living, Dating and Traveling as a Solution to a Better Life

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes
and Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101 Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences!
New! Don't miss AFA's new TV reality show Bachelors Abroad on National Geographic! See Trailer clip

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members are screened.

Attn Ladies: Check out our new Ladies Forum! We also have a Paranormal Forum too!

Share |

Try this: View Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts         FAQ Topics          Mobile App
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
How Americans see the world
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post How Americans see the world 

LovePrivateEye.com

Interesting new renditions and every year they make a new one. Time to make some about how other countries view the world. Any volunteers?

Wow.

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Africa: "Shit is all f***ed up!" XD

Lovin' all the uncivilised areas, "People eat each other here" LMAO

How Taiwanese View the World

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Post alcohol & reagan 

I canít see any of Odbo pictures. I'm currently in South Korea, but I donít think they have any blocks considering i can still visit HA site. Anyone have any idea?

On the side note: Bitches here are 90% status whores. And Seoul is expensive as shit. Starbucks drip coffee cost 2x then Seattle. Latte based drinks cost about 50% more. Was talking to a friend few days after I arrived, and he told me the new middle class are "Hardest working poor people". You'll not fined financial freedom unless you're an executive manager or working for a non-Korean firms.

Also I have noticed an increase of high heel since I last visited in 2004. 1-2in was common, but 3-5in high heels surprised me. It's most prevalent with 20's South Korean girls. So you wonít see them everywhere, but still an increase from 2004. Keep meaning to take photos, but I keep forgetting my camera when I walk out the damn door.

Post image hosting 

Imageshack.us and Tinypic.com always give problems to people abroad. I don't know how but there should be a way to see the pictures. People in China also have trouble viewing youtube videos..

Wow. According to my share button analytics on Addthis.com, this thread got a lot of clicks from shares on Facebook from viewers from Latvia. Strange. lol

Shares ?
Clicks ?
Viral Lift ?
1,533%

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1