Greetings Earthlings

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Is this a poll?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
f**k I hate the Polish.
100%

Total votes: 1
Mudze
Freshman Poster

Greetings Earthlings

Post by Mudze »

Well, I never know what to put in introductory topics... Saw a few threads on here, sent by a friend... Yeah.

So, tell me about yourselves, I guess, so I feel somewhat more acquainted.
Give a man a stick, and he will cease bothering you for a day.
Disembowel a man with a stick, and there's a very good chance he'll just stop in general.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huh? Tell you about ourselves? Why do you want every forum member here to introduce himself to you in this thread? YOU are supposed to introduce yourself here. You can find out about the other members here in their own respective intros.

Your request is illogical. Are you sure you are a legit poster and not a spammer?

Also, your poll here is pointless and makes no sense. Are you playing games? Why? For what logical purpose?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mudze
Freshman Poster

Post by Mudze »

Why do you want every forum member here to introduce himself to you in this thread?
Not everyone, just those that view this thread and feel like it, which I figure is a hell of a lot less than every forum member.
YOU are supposed to introduce yourself here
Can't, not much to me.
Your request is illogical
Agreed, there is no logic in my request. It does not require logic, it's a request. An opening statement without any context, or the need to validate itself.
Are you sure you are a legit poster and not a spammer?
I'm pretty sure, although I could check for you.
Also, your poll here is pointless and makes no sense. Are you playing games? Why? For what logical purpose?
Yup. Yup. 'cause I can. None.

You might wanna visit a psychologist. That level of literal-mindedness is not a healthy thing.

EDIT: HoS informs me that in this situation it would be advisable to laugh. :lol:

So I did.
Give a man a stick, and he will cease bothering you for a day.
Disembowel a man with a stick, and there's a very good chance he'll just stop in general.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It may not be a healthy thing, but it is logical and accurate.

So if you have nothing to say, why are you posting?

And why post a pointless poll?

Just for the hell of it?

What is HoS?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “Introduce Yourself”