How do I know this isn't all just bullshit?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

How do I know this isn't all just bullshit?

Post by Tonitrus »

How do I know that what is written on this site isn't just a bunch of lies? How do I know that the guys who post on this forum aren't just incredibly attractive and can get girls wherever? I have been reading the posts on this site and asked some questions but how do I know it's real? Am I supposed to spend a few thousand bucks to hop on a plane to a far-away country just to meet a bunch of broads who may turn out to be a bunch of grade-A bitches?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: How do I know this isn't all just bullshit?

Post by OutWest »

Tonitrus wrote:How do I know that what is written on this site isn't just a bunch of lies? How do I know that the guys who post on this forum aren't just incredibly attractive and can get girls wherever? I have been reading the posts on this site and asked some questions but how do I know it's real? Am I supposed to spend a few thousand bucks to hop on a plane to a far-away country just to meet a bunch of broads who may turn out to be a bunch of grade-A bitches?

If you are the curious type, you would do some online searches and find THOUSANDS of sources
verifying much of what you read here. It is not hard to do. You might decide to expand your
horizons.

Then again you just might want to stay home and enjoy Amercunts till the end...
Good luck to you on that one! LOL

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

foreign women are the best you just have to meet them in THEIR country. they are so so different friendly, social, open. at least have some kind of experience with some visiting foreign women. although i don't really recommend you base your view's on visitng foreign women. they can change super fast and become unapproachable because of the american environement.

just take a leap of faith. they really are real. go for east europe, russia, ukraine, mexico, latin america, east asia, maybe even west asia. trust me and have faith they aren't bitchy everywhere just typically in usa.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

foreign women are the best you just have to meet them in THEIR country. they are so so different friendly, social, open. at least have some kind of experience with some visiting foreign women. although i don't really recommend you base your view's on visitng foreign women. they can change super fast and become unapproachable because of the american environement.
How could living in the US change these women so quickly? Wouldn't they maintain something of their native culture and values?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Tonitrus wrote:How do I know that what is written on this site isn't just a bunch of lies? How do I know that the guys who post on this forum aren't just incredibly attractive and can get girls wherever? I have been reading the posts on this site and asked some questions but how do I know it's real? Am I supposed to spend a few thousand bucks to hop on a plane to a far-away country just to meet a bunch of broads who may turn out to be a bunch of grade-A bitches?
You're right. All of us including Winston are incredibly attractive and can get all plenty of hot girls in the US or anywhere else in the world. We all came together into this online community as a plot to fool guys like yourself into wasting a few thousand bucks of air and travel fare just to find out broads abroad are all bitches, just as you suspect. So stay at home, use the money saved to enroll in PU classes and enjoy a fulfilling dating and sex life with the beautiful and feminine creatures known as American women.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

And how do we know you're not an angry feminist huh?

Winston what we have here is a TROLL named Tonitrus nobody knows who this person is or looks like, but one thing is for certain he/she/robot is trying to disrupt the unity of the happierabroad dot com movement. And that is grounds, to have this person banned or removed of all his previous and future posts.

Yours truly,
well-informed
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tonitrus wrote:
How could living in the US change these women so quickly? Wouldn't they maintain something of their native culture and values?
Yes they generally do. This whole notion is born out of the few men that married Visa Hunters and didn't know it. If women are capable of having sex for money, jewels, cars and property, I have no earthly idea what makes somebody think they can't wait around 2-3 years for a U.S Green Card. Of course they can. Having children means they'll have access to most social services even without resident status.

Now having said that, most women are not thinking about those things. Whatever you want to believe about populations, there is some truth to a man shortage in most of these countries. The only other country where there are more men than woman is China and that may cause problems later. But much of FSU have more women than men in the marrying age range. Same with much of South America and a good chunk of SEA.

America instills a culture of FEAR into its people via the media. If your a true free-thinker, this will seem childish and foolish to you. To others and since the majority of the planet is made up for followers not leaders, they get sucked into the cycle of fear. This is why Foreign Women sometimes change behavior after a few years. Personally I don't associate with such people, they bother me. I have no experience with men's wives turning into monsters, this is why its important to find the right woman and not buy into tails of woe.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

well-informed wrote:And how do we know you're not an angry feminist huh?

Winston what we have here is a TROLL named Tonitrus nobody knows who this person is or looks like, but one thing is for certain he/she/robot is trying to disrupt the unity of the happierabroad dot com movement. And that is grounds, to have this person banned or removed of all his previous and future posts.

Yours truly,
well-informed
Now, now, now. Hold your horses. I'm not any of those things you have mentioned. I am just skeptical is all. I have been doing more internet research and it is growing clearer to me that this site's message is true. That said, I think if you look at some of my previous posts it is obvious that I am not a feminazi or anything like that.

It all just seems a little too good to be true is all.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Tonitrus wrote:It all just seems a little too good to be true is all.
It's not too good to be true, it's how civilization is supposed to work. Except these social engineers came along and started making us dysfunctional. And thus we have modern America, the most f***ed up society on earth.

For more info search threads on:
-feminism
-political correctness/cultural marxism
-jews
-homosexuality
-hip hop
-hollywood

and check out the lectures of Bezmenov:
viewtopic.php?t=10060
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Stop. Do not pass go. Every man here is a liar. Everything is bullshit. Move on to the next forum. Goodbye.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

odbo wrote:
Tonitrus wrote:It all just seems a little too good to be true is all.
It's not too good to be true, it's how civilization is supposed to work. Except these social engineers came along and started making us dysfunctional. And thus we have modern America, the most f***ed up society on earth.

For more info search threads on:
-feminism
-political correctness/cultural marxism
-jews
-homosexuality
-hip hop
-hollywood

and check out the lectures of Bezmenov:
viewtopic.php?t=10060
Will do, Odbo.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Tonitrus....

Why not dip your toe into the water and check a few of the online sites like Heart of Asia, Cherryblossoms etc. Membership shouldn't be much more than $50 for a few months. You are almost guaranteed to get emails, smiles, chat requests from ladies. If you enjoy the experience or better yet find a girl that you fancy THEN spend the big bucks and travel overseas to check it out.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Just travel and get out more.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on August 2nd, 2011, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Rock wrote:
You're right. All of us including Winston are incredibly attractive and can get all plenty of hot girls in the US or anywhere else in the world. We all came together into this online community as a plot to fool guys like yourself into wasting a few thousand bucks of air and travel fare just to find out broads abroad are all bitches, just as you suspect. So stay at home, use the money saved to enroll in PU classes and enjoy a fulfilling dating and sex life with the beautiful and feminine creatures known as American women.
+10

Hahahahahaha
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

im a decent looking guy...nothing special but not bad at all & i get wayyyyyyy better options overseas than stateside.

im early 40s and really only go out with chicks in their 20s...that would be nearly impossible in the states....besides the pace of life is generally better and people in my experience are 100% friendlier.

if youre skeptical...keep researching man...but start socking away the money for your ticket and spending money asap...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.