Is International Dating For Losers?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ladislav wrote:The site is promoting globalization and outsourcing, only that it is in social /romantic areas. It promotes free flow of 'goods' on the global market. Conservative nationalists oppose it. They want to keep the status quo...

...This site is simply a reflection of the changing times and a romantic "wing" of globalization.
I agree, Ladislav! The insecure, nationalistic thinking of most Americans is quickly becoming outdated. In an increasingly globalized and interconnected world, it's simply not to one's advantage to be an ignorant dumb ass who knows nothing about foreign countries except what his own country's propaganda tells him about them.

People need to get out there, travel, live abroad, and learn about foreign languages and cultures. The true losers will be those who have not done this.

By meeting people from other cultures you expand both your mind and your heart.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Then you get the James Bond films where at least British men are allowed to see themselves as being able to travel the world and sleep with gorgeous women..(you will NEVER see an American James bond doing the same because American women are the most jealous in the world and do not want to see American men depicted on film as being winners who get to sleep with gorgeous foreign women all the time).
o.O? Hollywood has produced a long list of movies where foreign/minority/"exotic" women were portrayed as sexual conquests by white American males.

Heck, with Avatar, we've moved into alien women too.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

"Once the USA is NOT "No. 1!", what will Americans have left? Without that ability to brag about themselves, with any grain of truth, what will happen to the American Psyche?"

What's going to happen are two alternatives: 1) that at the vast majority of Americans will remain in their ignorance and continue to chest thump, bump knuckles, pump their arms in the air, and believe what they want, regardless of reality. The US will just whimper away into irrelevancy. Or 2) that the US military/government complex will continue to look for excuses to wage war on another small defenseless country, and continue to pump up their ego in the press about our military prowess. If you listen to one of the major talk radio stations in DC, their tag line is that they broadcast from "the most powerful city in the world". I'm sorry, but who gives a sh!t? Outside the Beltway, no one cares about DC, or wants to know about it. The less we hear from that place, the better for everyone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is more evidence that international dating is not for losers.

Steve Neese showed me this excerpt from an INS report that he saved, regarding men who seek foreign brides.
The Men
David Jedlicka (1988, cited in Glodava and Onizuka, 1994) surveyed 607 American men seeking mail-order brides and received 206 responses. He found that the men were generally white (94 percent); highly educated (50 percent with two or more years of college, 6 percent with M.D.'s or Ph.D.'s, only five did not complete high school); politically and ideologically conservative; and generally economically and professionally successful (64 percent earned more than $20,000 a year; 42 were in professional or managerial positions).
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:Here is more evidence that international dating is not for losers.

Steve Neese showed me this excerpt from an INS report that he saved, regarding men who seek foreign brides.
The Men
David Jedlicka (1988, cited in Glodava and Onizuka, 1994) surveyed 607 American men seeking mail-order brides and received 206 responses. He found that the men were generally white (94 percent); highly educated (50 percent with two or more years of college, 6 percent with M.D.'s or Ph.D.'s, only five did not complete high school); politically and ideologically conservative; and generally economically and professionally successful (64 percent earned more than $20,000 a year; 42 were in professional or managerial positions).
Those men feel unappreciated. So they look for someone who would appreciate them. I am the same way.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:
Winston wrote:Here is more evidence that international dating is not for losers.

The Men
Those men feel unappreciated. So they look for someone who would appreciate them. I am the same way.
Most guys in the US probably feel unappreciated. That report doesn't state how attractive those men were though. But the ones on Mark Davis' tour seem to look ok.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/men ... june-2011/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Is International Dating For Losers?

Post by mand38 »

I don't think that International dating is for loosers :)
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

Living in the U.S. with a beautiful, loving Ukrainian wife, if anyone thinks I am a loser, I:
1) don't care,
2) question their definition of loser, and
3) enjoy the irony.

Happy people tend to be much less judging of others, so I know all I need to know about people who label others as losers.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

From Urban Dictionary:
Loser /ˈlo͞ozər/ noun
Apparently it's anyone who doesn't spend all his time and money at the bar every night, someone who doesn't feel the need to get laid every five seconds, anyone who doesn't make a million dollars a day, someone who's at home for more than two hours a day, anyone over the age of 12 who still lives at home with his parents, and anyone who's ever touched a computer or videogame.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Put it this way.

If you go overseas and find a woman who'll make you happy for the rest of your days, you're a bigger winner than most.

The losers are the ones who criticize those who make the effort.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Think of the type of person who would say such a thing. They are usually female, fat, over the hill, unattractive so they don't want their dating options narrowed at all.

The men are usually married to a wives they no longer want, but they certainly can't stand to see you do better than they in terms of women.

So this is akin to "Going to an Ivy League University is for losers," or "Women who like to be thin are losers," or "Being a MGTOW is for losers."

Yeah, ok.....
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

International Dating is Not Really for Losers But Instead International Dating is For us The Good Very intelligent Men Like Your truly Right Here. But My Problem is Not The Good Fianances to do So. for look at Me I was Going to Travel to russia back in either 1996 or 1997 to Search for a Wife There but not Enough Fianances To do So. ( Bummer !!!!)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

International/interracial dating is not for losers, however it depends how it is done.

To look out for women who came originally from abroad and who are from financially fairly good off families and study 'something' in an expensive college within your own native country in Europe and Northern America and you even expect them to speak to you fluently in your own native language is a recipe to a disaster.

Another way to a disaster is if you think you can 'import' a so-called rather 'shy' and 'uneducated' 'poor+helpless' mail-order bride...it will not take long and she will behave like a local Western woman - or even worse.

International/interracial dating is highly successful however, if you are willing to get on an airplane for international flights, are willing to learn about foreign languages, don't question different life-style and moral values, don't care about different race and religion and consider relocation to her country.
Last edited by Yohan on January 20th, 2021, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Most men don't have the intellect or imagination to take part in 'international dating' I would also state that most men wouldn't dream of doing it nor would they want to do it.

Most men are like Homer Simpson - if the donut is in reach then they will grab it and eat it. Which why what Yohan says is correct - even though most men in your locale aren't interested in going to (lets say...) the Philippines for a wife, if Miss Philippines managed to get a job on reception at a local company in your home town - every Romeo working there will pitch his arm to take her off you.

Most men who want to date abroad have this stupid idea of bringing back their wives and then wonder why they become 'Americanized' well, of course they do because it is about adapting and survival - we all adapt to the host culture as expats, why expect different from your wife? Especially if you expect her to go out and work.

As for people who partake in 'international dating' as losers - then there has to be 'winners' and prizes for the winners - from what I can see - most men end up in middle age with big fat wives, ungrateful children, unpaid mortgages, jobs they hate and a mountain of debt - if that's winning then they can keep on 'winning' I'll choose differently. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Saying that, a life as an expat abroad is within the reach of most men from developed countries (where they speak English) with a bit of application - that is all it takes. If that is what you want and you don't achieve it then I wouldn't say you are a 'loser' but you're not stepping up and aren't probably cut out for it.

If a man from the Congo or El Salvador wants to be 'happier abroad' he risks his life and many die trying - on the way to The States or in The Straits of Tangier or the English Channel. For us in places like the UK/US/Canada/Australia - there is no real excuse.