Stop letting society tell you what's attractive.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Stop letting society tell you what's attractive.

Post by skateboardstephen »

a you tube vid i just saw made me want to do this thread.it seems as if society tells men and women whats a good catch and whats is not based on superficial bull shit.why is it that i see a lot of men here all ways trying to go after perfect 10`s when most times these women are not good for any thing other than sex if you`re lucky enough to get there with them.a women that cares about you and is faithful and raises you`re kids properly ,knows how to sow or balance a check book and make shure you have three meals a day most of the time is not going to come in a perfect 10 with super model looks.now im not saying dudes should lower there standards to over weight women and women with kids but i think the 10`s even though they are easy to get over seas should not be brought to the states i think and i think this is what dj4money has been talking about when he talks about men picking the wrong women when the plain jane (not ugly nor a 10 kind of women)who has substance and agrees with you`re values is the better option.oh and another funny thing my wife who uses this brazilian web site call orkut(the brazilian face book if you don`t know) was telling me that alot of brazilian women were on there talking mad shit about american men and how anti -social the environment is i almost laughed too death. im gona try to print the shit out and post it.apparently a lot of women come to the states and meet disappointment.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Completely agree. Many people on this site claim to hate western culture so much, yet they want to keep what superficial values that make them feel good while discarding the ones that don't. If a woman is perfect for you but is particularly unattractive then not wanting to be with her is natural and fully understandable. On the other hand, there's nothing natural about only wanting to be with one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen. It has to be conditioning from their environment that makes them only chase 10's, what other logical reason would they do it?

Anyway, just look where it got Winnie the Wu :lol:
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: stop letting society tell you whats attractive.

Post by Iawesome60 »

skateboardstephen wrote:a you tube vid i just saw made me want to do this thread.it seems as if society tells men and women whats a good catch and whats is not based on superficial bull shit.why is it that i see a lot of men here all ways trying to go after perfect 10`s when most times these women are not good for any thing other than sex if you`re lucky enough to get there with them.a women that cares about you and is faithful and raises you`re kids properly ,knows how to sow or balance a check book and make shure you have three meals a day most of the time is not going to come in a perfect 10 with super model looks.now im not saying dudes should lower there standards to over weight women and women with kids but i think the 10`s even though they are easy to get over seas should not be brought to the states i think and i think this is what dj4money has been talking about when he talks about men picking the wrong women when the plain jane (not ugly nor a 10 kind of women)who has substance and agrees with you`re values is the better option.oh and another funny thing my wife who uses this brazilian web site call orkut(the brazilian face book if you don`t know) was telling me that alot of brazilian women were on there talking mad shit about american men and how anti -social the environment is i almost laughed too death. im gona try to print the shit out and post it.apparently a lot of women come to the states and meet disappointment.
Skateboardstephen, I concur with your statements. My standards aren't high with women. I want to be with a woman that is attractive on the inside AND attractive on the outside. I only date 8-10's on the looks scale. Those 8-10's are required to have substance. Men want women that are attractive on the inside AND attractive on the outside. If a woman isn't attractive in one area or both areas, it's a deal breaker. Here are ways women can attract me (personality traits AND looks):

-Nice
-Honest
-Compassionate
-Loving
-Sharing (not being a gold digger, helps clean the house, helps with the finances, and etcetera)
-8, 9, or 10 in the looks scale. I don't care about race, glasses, braces, hair (some women are attractive with short hair, but usually hair is important), and etcetera. I do care about body type.

When I travel, I don't want to have sexual intercourse with prostitutes. That's not my cup of tea. When I travel, I would like to find an attractive woman that wants me. If we're on the same page about sexual energies, it happens. I refuse to have sexual intercourse with a woman if i'm not attracted to her inside and/or her outside (8-10 on the looks scale). If I did, I feel like I lied. I despise lying about anything.
Last edited by Iawesome60 on July 21st, 2011, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: stop letting society tell you whats attractive.

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:a you tube vid i just saw made me want to do this thread.it seems as if society tells men and women whats a good catch and whats is not based on superficial bull shit.why is it that i see a lot of men here all ways trying to go after perfect 10`s when most times these women are not good for any thing other than sex if you`re lucky enough to get there with them.a women that cares about you and is faithful and raises you`re kids properly ,knows how to sow or balance a check book and make shure you have three meals a day most of the time is not going to come in a perfect 10 with super model looks.now im not saying dudes should lower there standards to over weight women and women with kids but i think the 10`s even though they are easy to get over seas should not be brought to the states i think and i think this is what dj4money has been talking about when he talks about men picking the wrong women when the plain jane (not ugly nor a 10 kind of women)who has substance and agrees with you`re values is the better option.oh and another funny thing my wife who uses this brazilian web site call orkut(the brazilian face book if you don`t know) was telling me that alot of brazilian women were on there talking mad shit about american men and how anti -social the environment is i almost laughed too death. im gona try to print the shit out and post it.apparently a lot of women come to the states and meet disappointment.
Print out the shit they talk about when it comes to American men and how anti-social it is up here in Brazilian Porto. I understand the language because I understand new world Spanish pretty decently.
By the way, I already know about Orkut. I am glad that Brazil, as a majority, doesnt' subscribe to Mark's NWOBook I mean Facebook.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I actually agree with you this time! I always liked the "Plain Jane," average, girl next door women. Lots of men on here are guilty of this. All of the women must be "hot" with huge balloons and long ass legs. As long as the girl I like is nice to me, kind, has a nice ass, have things in common, and has a brain, she is good. Her personality will attract me more. I don't even like the girl physically half of the time, but when we communicate or she does something I find sexy, she becomes more attractive.

If we rated women on scales of 1 to 10, I am perfectly fine with a 5 or 6. Personality and intelligence is what I look for. The looks are just something like a signal.

The thing that gets me (men on here do this too) is that you call American women shallow and superficial, but she must be a perfect 10. The same men that say this are the ones saying American women are too picky or they would not date them because they are ugly or what not.

Definitely hypocritical.
Last edited by Fenix on July 21st, 2011, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

I agree skateboardstephen and Iawesome60. Although physical appearance is a factor (big one, especially for men) it shouldn't be all there is. There should be substance in a relationship. Two people in a relationship should be attracted to each other (either looks, personality etc) AND get along..not hate each others guts. This reminds me of a story....

My friend told me about his friend, Tom. Tom has a pretty girlfriend who he lives with who can't stand her. They break up every two weeks and he tells me my friend that she's so dumb, makes me angry etc but he thinks he can't do any better. He thinks she's the best (physically) he can do. They don't even have sex because she has an inverted uterus which makes it painful for her to have sex. I don't understand why they are still together.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

i agree what you have to say.

But I'm sticking to my 9s or 10s only. It's my own personal preference.

Yeah there are 7s who have good personality

however, there are also plenty of 10s with good personalities.

Given the option of dating a 7 with a good personality vs dating a 10 with a good personality, I would take that 10 easily.

When it comes to what "media" tells you on what's attractive. I don't buy it at all. I believe that it's "NATURAL" to be attracted to certain archetypes of women... i'm sure most guys would pick a 21 yr old, nice body, pretty face over a 28 yr old, average face, average body any day, in spite of good personality.

As a man, we think about SEX all the time. We don't think "LONG TERM". My response is VERY subjective on age and goals. If you are looking for a future wife, then go with a girl with a good personality(in spite of her looks). if you are young and looking for casual sex, go with a HOT girl.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I enjoy a good looking woman but I play in reality, I know I will never get a Playboy Bunny, Swimsuit Model or any of that. I'm cool with that. FSU has more attractive women than any other location on earth (IMHO). What looked at as a dime a dozen over there would be considered "hot" by American standards. Mark's wife Anna was trying to find some modeling gigs when she first got here. But they found her too busty to model Young MS clothing, oh well. Even she will admit there better looking women than her.

That said, I don't have high expectation either for my wife.

Faithful and Respectful at the top of the list. If you can't respect yourself, how can you command respect from somebody else?

When you command respect you command justice as well and won't stand for injustice. When you're married to a Black Man and you live in the United States, you better be ready for confrontation and you won't stand for injustice, just don't be ghetto...
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

djfourmoney wrote:I enjoy a good looking woman but I play in reality, I know I will never get a Playboy Bunny, Swimsuit Model or any of that.
i kinda disagree with this. I think you are limiting yourself

You can get playboy bunny like girls/swimsuit model like girls if you go abroad. The girls over there are more humble

yeah, she might not have hair extensions, 10 lbs of make up, etc but going abroad is the best and easiest way to get 10s.

with that in mind, now i'm curious about going to FSU. =)
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Sexter wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I enjoy a good looking woman but I play in reality, I know I will never get a Playboy Bunny, Swimsuit Model or any of that.

You can get playboy bunny like girls/swimsuit model like girls if you go abroad. The girls over there are more humble

yeah, she might not have hair extensions, 10 lbs of make up, etc but going abroad is the best and easiest way to get 10s.

with that in mind, now i'm curious about going to FSU. =)[/quote

yea if you are looking to travel for casual sex then go for the 10's but for a dude that wants to stay low key and bring his bride back to the united states of hungy ass dudes i don't think its a good idea.me personally i don't care if nor want other men to find my wife attractive all that matters is that i do.because lets be honest do ya'll really want a dime for you or are you guys thinking ummm what will people think of me when they see me.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I am attracted to all kinds of women (except fatties and uglies). As long as her face is at least average looking and she has a nice body, I am down with it! :D
Any one of these women below will certainly get a "rise" out of me! :lol:

* images removed in compliance with google adsense
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I don't know about this thread, I've known AWs who're 4s, 5s, & 6s, and many of them are ugly or mediocre on the inside.

Thus, I don't think it's a look-ism problem for a number of men. The fact is that AWs are soulless or perhaps too spiritual (see Wiccan or Buddhistic fraud or what have you) and thus, looks are actually detached from intrinsic value.

In this society, if a woman doesn't eventually bite your head off, then she's a 10.
AdrianIV
Freshman Poster

Post by AdrianIV »

"I don't even like the girl physically half of the time, but when we communicate or she does something I find sexy, she becomes more attractive."

I completely agree with this!

Some women just kinda grow on you. The way she treats you and such.

Women whom are 10s, and that is very subjective, don't have to usually be nice or polite or even feminine. They know that there are plenty of dudes drooling to get at them. The trouble is, of course, is when they start to age and the beauty doesn't work anymore. By then it's a little to LATE to CULTIVATE any DESIRABLE traits.! :D

BTW Winnie the Woo!? :lol: Yep, he always seems to get his "hand" stuck in someone's honey pot! :lol:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@james bond,

Those women are smoking. They look like real FW.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Sexter wrote:

with that in mind, now i'm curious about going to FSU. =)
What I do is lay in the cut (so to speak) and let the women contact me. Now this can be GOOD or BAD. Bad because fat and ugly women contact you all the time. Figuring because your Black on an IR site you'll take any White Woman, that's funny. Good (IMHO) because there's no asking if you think I'm sexy/attractive/cutie, its pretty obvious if they were aggressive enough to contact you.

I think this bring out what truly is attracted too me based on visceral, animal attraction.

Being aggressive on web sites was never my style. I recently ran across this web site that talked about what tactics to use in online dating. He said if your response rate was about 10% you're doing pretty well. If its in the 20% range, you're a stud or lying. To get a 10% response rate means you would have to contact 100 women to get back 10 replies. Out of those 10, only 5 or less might be deeply interested. I don't know many men using aggressive tactics like these. I will start soon, but not so much on American sites, but those of women from South American (Latin Euro) and FSU (Lucky Lovers and Elena's Model, maybe AFA). That could possibly be 300 women contacted, maybe 30 women return replies of interest. In these case I would go for broke so to speak, start at the top (9's) and work my way down. But in reality some how I know I'll get down to about a 6 or 7, maybe 8 but not much better than that.

Yes I know this is mostly based on experience with AW and only a few women overseas. We'll see how it works. She'll never be ugly, she just won't be fashion model quality. While it would be nice, I just don't believe it would happen. If it does, you'll be the first to know and I'll pop a ring on that finger if everything else checks out.