More Manginas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

More Manginas

Post by odbo »

:shock: Self-hating morons brainwashed by jewish universities and "progressive" ideas.
These manginas call thems "conscious men".

Definition: mangina
1. A man totally controlled by a woman
2. A weak willed man
source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mangina
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

wow they look like robots creepy.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Wow, that was hard to watch. Talk about supplicating men. In a response on his channel he mentions his "Men's group". I went to one of these men's groups years ago not knowing what it was - I just thought it was a good idea. These guys would sit in a circle and takes turns whining about their problems, and then there would inevitably be a fight when one guy wasn't sensitive enough while the other guy was emoting. Then they would fight like girls. Boy did I get out of there fast. This touchy-feely men's movement based on poetry and Western psychology was poison for men, and you see where it led too.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ugh! What the hell was that :shock: !

If anything, it's AWs who're separated from their feminine energies, not the men who're into meditation and spirituality. These chumps are a sack of fools; they remind me of the clowns who attend Wiccan classes to meet women and soon, find themselves under a spell.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: More Manginas

Post by jamesbond »

odbo wrote:
:shock: Self-hating morons brainwashed by jewish universities and "progressive" ideas.
These manginas call thems "conscious men".

Definition: mangina
1. A man totally controlled by a woman
2. A weak willed man
source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mangina
After watching this video, I don't know if I should laugh ................ or vomit! :lol:

These guys think they are "enlightened, sensitive men" when in reality they are nothing more than illiterate turds! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: More Manginas

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:These guys think they are "enlightened, sensitive men" when in reality they are nothing more than illiterate turds! :P
To be honest, this video makes me feel worse than reading my local crime statistics.

I'd rather surround myself with robotic companions, female ones for boinking & males ones for conversation, then to be in society where a majority of guys are like these chumps. I'd done with the human race! Long live the Planet of the Apes!
AdrianIV
Freshman Poster

Post by AdrianIV »

WTF!

Well, I made it a whole 1:14!

They way I see it, IF there is such a thing as "masculine/feminine" energy, then wouldn't it be more about GIVING that energy to your respective opposite?

It's funny how, at least in the 1:14 I saw, they make no mention of all the positive things MEN have created in this world.

Is this just some kind of weird ploy to get laid?
AdrianIV
Freshman Poster

Post by AdrianIV »

Also, Why aren't women apologizing for destroying their "feminine" energy, at least in the west?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

AdrianIV wrote:It's funny how, at least in the 1:14 I saw, they make no mention of all the positive things MEN have created in this world.

Is this just some kind of weird ploy to get laid?
These are men who'd joined spiritual organizations run by Wiccans, Lesbo-Shamans, and so forth; these are the femi-nazis of the Seven Sister colleges. And now, they've gone mainstream.

Then, in time, the men lose their testes and soon start to spout group think malarkey, like you see above.

Trust me fellows, doing meditation, qigong, healing arts, etc, on your own, doesn't make you an idiot. It's joining clubs (or better yet *cults*), run by men-hating femi-nazis which will surely lobotomize you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

These men need to be beaten repeatedly with baseball bats. Literally!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Is this a joke vid?
thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

Wow! WTF was that! They all looked like a bunch of programmed robots. What was with the creepy stares and monotone speaking? And I agree that these guys need a good beating! I feel very stupid after watching that video.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Bane wrote:Is this a joke vid?
Sadly not. But Will Farrel made a parody of it:

and the guy who made the original responded to the parody:

and another guy responded to the manginas aka "conscious men"
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

What a sad little video. The expressions of some of those guys are also a little off-putting. The guy with the beard has vacant eyes and a slack mouth. Is that just a coincidence?

Ironically enough, his views (typical woman-worshipping fare) are probably about as subconscious as your typical Anglo guy's. "Oh, we must be as bad as the Anglo feminists, media and government imply." "Yeah, women can never be wrong when it comes to guys". "Women are perfect little angels who are beyond criticism." Yeah, like I haven't seen those beliefs subconsciously come out of the mouths of countless others.

Needless to say, I could barely sit through it.

Now my version:

"Dear [Anglo] Woman, I'm sorry that you're one of the most overrated individuals in the world, held up as being a paragon of virtue when you're anything but. I'm also sorry that there are any number of guys who sincerely BELIEVE that about you, when most often you're just a slut, bigot, drunk and/or homewrecker. I'm also sorry that you accept apologies when you don't even deserve one in the first place. Wishing you a barren womb, DaRick."

I can be so mean. :twisted:
Last edited by DaRick on August 3rd, 2011, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

DaRick wrote:Ironically enough, his views (typical woman-worshipping fare) are probably about as subconscious as your typical Anglo guy's. "Oh, we must be as bad as the Anglo feminists, media and government imply." "Yeah, women can never be wrong when it comes to guys". "Women are perfect little angels who are beyond criticism." Yeah, like I haven't seen those beliefs subconsciously come out of the mouths of countless others.
It's like a group Oedipal Complex.